Can There Be Peace Ch. 08

Story Info
A woman returns from the military to face her past.
14.6k words
4.62
5.3k
3
1

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2017 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: A special thanks goes to Ed for his work on editing my stories. Any mistakes you find are not his fault; they are mine for not making all of the changes he recommends. Karen's rank has been reduced to Staff Sergeant to reflect the rank she could have gained in the length of her service.

* * * * *

"I'm going to take her back to the house and make sure she is secured for the night. I'll be back in an hour or so." Karen said resting her hand on top of Baby Girl's. "I'll take Red and Little Bit. You two and Darkstar hold down the fort."

"How about I go instead of Little Bit," Cat said.

Karen thought for a moment and said, "Let Janet know and tell her we will be back before closing." She looked at Baby Girl, "Snag Red for me please." When Red and Cat returned Karen went out with them, At the truck she motioned for Cat to ride in back and said, "I know you would like nothing more than to fuck her up Cat. But I want you to just make sure she doesn't get hurt bouncing around back there."

They drove back to the house, opened the tail gate, dragged the woman out and let her fall to the ground. Unbinding her legs Karen then ripped the tape off her mouth, "Are you going to be good?"

"Yes Mistress," Dr. Katlin said meekly.

They led the woman down to the playroom and put her into the box. Locking it Karen looked at Red and Cat. "Let's get back," As they rode back she said, "I wonder if she is AWOL or not."

"She was a civy working there, Mistress." Cat said. "At least all the other doctors had uniforms on under their lab coats. She was wearing fake camo as if we couldn't tell."

"At least I don't have to worry about MP's coming looking for her." Karen paused and then asked, "On another note... How would you two feel if we bought that bar? I seem to have taken over there already. The bartender, manager and bouncer all do as I say."

"If you want for a tax dodge then sure. I'm willing to bet that when school is out, that place loses money." Cat said after a moment.

"I like it Mistress," Red replied. "A place where the sisterhood can meet in public and no one realizes it."

"There is that," Cat agreed.

"That would mean you girls all take turns working."

"I don't think finding new sisters is working," Red said with a smile.

"I meant the tables."

"Oh table dancing?" Cat said with a smile. "Can we get a pole too?"

She rolled her eyes and said, "For you? Yes." Once back at the club Karen settled down and looked at the bottle once more. "Screw it," she said as she poured herself a drink.

Almost as soon as she poured Janet came over, "Mistress I get off in an hour. Is that okay?"

"Yes dear, that's fine." As the girl picked up the empty glasses Karen asked, "Still want to come home tonight and see what life is like?"

"I would like to come home forever Mistress. I don't need a night to make up my mind." Janet said. "Will I get a chance to get my licks in later?"

"Yes in both respects," Karen said. She smiled at the girl's sudden blush and added, "When you have a break, if you do, come over and have a seat."

"I don't have another one but let me make my rounds first and I'll be right back." Janet said hurrying off with the empties. She returned a few minutes later and sat down beside Karen, "How may I serve you Mistress?"

"Tell me about yourself, are you going to school? Friends? Lovers? What do you want out of life?"

She thought for a moment, "Going to school and living on campus. The only real friends I had were in the coven. No boyfriend at the moment." She thought for a long moment, "To tell you the truth I don't know what I want out of life. If you had asked me when you first walked in I would have answered, an accountant. But now, it seems like I've wasted two years of my life going through the motions."

"When does the coven meet and what about your family?" Karen prompted.

"Three am Saturday morning in the park down by the stream." Janet answered softly. "My parents live in Asheville with my brother and little sister. He dropped out of school and she is going to beauty school." She paused and said, "I'm here with my twin sister."

"Is she in the coven too?" Karen asked.

"No she thinks it's for heathens and spends her time praying for my soul." Janet looked away, "I don't have any friends because of her. Anyone who comes to the room gets a lecture about god and Jesus. Even if I meet them somewhere else she shows up and starts lecturing us."

"Perhaps she just needs the right person to talk to her." Karen replied.

"And do what?" Janet asked looking at Keren. While she wasn't anywhere along the path as Sara or the High Priestess, she had channeled the goddess and felt her presence. Closing her eyes, she could feel the power rolling off the High Priestess and knew the goddess lived in her all the time.

"While I could do most anything to her. I would simply like to speak with her and open her mind to the idea that there can be other paths for other people to take. What happens after that is up to you Janet."

"Me? I don't understand."

"She will understand that the path you walk is different than her path. More importantly, she will be okay with that. Anything else that happens will be up to you. I'm not sure how to put it plainer than that." Karen said calmly.

"She means revenge for the years of hell your sister put you through is your call." Baby Girl said sitting down next to her. "While she is the boss, she also listens to our thoughts and feelings on ideas. That is a big part of why we love her so much. It's not do this or that slave. It's what do you want to do dear and what do you think about this idea lover?"

"I want her to suffer as much as I did for these two years of listening to her crap. Two years where everything is going great until she shows and starts spouting her fire and brimstone." Janet said. "Is that wrong?" She said looking from Karen to Baby Girl sitting on her other side.

"No not at all," Baby Girl replied. "Some people have to walk in your shoes to truly understand the pain they have caused you."

"I think we can manage that," Karen said with a small smile. "Time to get back to your tables Janet. I don't want you getting into trouble over me."

Baby Girl got up and let the girl up. Sitting back down she slid over to Karen and took a drink of her whisky. "You realize I won't be able to stop you. I'm further along than you are and pulling you down."

"I know and the funny part is I really don't mind." Karen said plucking her glass out of Baby Girl's hand and drinking. "Cat is every bit as far along as you are little sister."

"So are the others. At first when Little Bit took over she scared me as much as your mother did. But something changed in me and I found myself trying to match her pace. Each of us pushed the others deeper into the darkness." Baby Girl paused and said, "So what are you planning for the doctor?"

"I'm going to send her home," Karen replied simply."

"Send her home?" Baby Girl asked surprised. "I thought you were going to fuck her up."

"I'm sending her home so she can resign and follow her true calling. In search for the perfect fuck." Karen replied.

"After cumming by your command, nothing will come close." Baby Girl said and started laughing.

"Ideas for Carol? I expect her back by tomorrow or Saturday at the latest."

"I had forgotten all about her," Baby Girl replied. She paused a long moment and then asked, "Are you going to let me do what I want?"

"As long as there are no permanent markings on her or she disappears. Are you planning to make her a daddy's girl or something?"

"No I was just wondering about ground rules." Baby Girl replied.

"Suuure..." Karen said, "You have something in mind, I can see it in your eyes."

Even though the girls circulated, they didn't bring anyone else for her approval before Janet got off work. Leaving together Karen gave the bartender the opened bottle back and said, "I expect to get this back when we come back. This one hundred a bottle is going to get old fast."

"Don't worry Miss Karen, it will be here waiting for you." The bartender said.

"Who's the hot babe?" one of the guys at the bar asked watching Karen walk away.

"She's someone not to fuck with." The bartender replied.

"I don't want to fuck with her, I wanna fuck her," the man replied with a laugh. He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to find a woman with ice blue eyes and a dress like the other woman except hers was a deep purple looking at him. "Did I die or something, because I see an angel standing before me."

"If that wasn't the worse pickup line I have ever heard, I would cut your dick off and feed it to you," Cat said coldly. She turned to the bartender and added, "Would you tell Janet I'll be over talking to John."

"Sure Major," the bartender said.

"Major? Is that short for major pain in the ass?" the drunk asked no one loudly.

Cat stopped and looked back at him with a smile, "I may be a pain in the ass but at least I won't be sleeping alone tonight." She continued and went over to the bouncer. "Got to love those drunks."

"Yes it gets interesting the closer we get to closing," he agreed. Frankly if she said black was white and up was down he would have agreed. He didn't know the whole story but next to Miss Karen, the woman Cat had serious horsepower and Sandy, now calling herself Baby Girl was wound way too tight. Of the three Sandy was the one that scared him. "I hate to ask, but do you think you could talk to Miss Karen about calming Baby Girl down? Having her charge in with a combat shotgun earlier really freaked some people out."

"I'll talk to her John." Cat paused and said, "Tomorrow night could be as bad. It seems Karen and Baby Girl have history with a woman who comes here named Carol something. She's the mayor's daughter and spread some nasty rumors about Baby Girl when they were in school together."

'Fuck me,' John thought. He knew the woman and she was pure poison. Next to Tiffany she was the biggest bitch in town. While Tiffany turned over a new leaf and was sweet now, Carol Owens would not roll over as easily. "Any chance you could convince Miss Karen of leaving her firearms home tomorrow?"

"I'll talk to her too." Cat said.

Janet came up with a smile. "G'night John."

"Good night you two," John replied and watched the pair go.

Out in the parking lot Cat was surprised to find Red leaning up against a little sports car. "Mistress wants you to drive us home in this," she said tossing Cat the keys and getting in the tiny backseat.

"The doctor seems to be doing rather well for herself doesn't she," Cat said.

"That's just wrong. What she does I mean," Janet said shaking her head as she sat in the front passenger seat. She didn't know what to expect but a lavish wood log home brightly lit wasn't it. Not only was it set far off the road but it equaled in size with any of the houses she's seen up in Pine Hill development.

Inside she found everyone in the living room in various states of undress. Of all the only one who was fully dressed was Karen. "That's because she is the Mistress," she said half to herself.

"What was that little sister?" Cat asked.

"Mistress is the only one who is dressed fully." Janet said.

"In all the time I've known her, this is the first time other than getting ready for the morning run or shopping, I've seen her wearing anything other than her fatigues. Even then she spends most of her time here nude like the rest of us." Red said from behind them. "What about you Cat?"

"How much you want to bet she will be back to her fatigues tomorrow night?" Cat said with a smile.

Karen walked over to them and said, "Cat fix yourself a drink and show Janet around so she can fix herself one if she wants." She looked at the others and said, "I want each of you to talk to Janet, share the good the bad and yes even the ugly about being mine and here all the time."

"Can we mention your makeup style?" Baby Girl asked. "Other than tonight's I mean."

"Yes, even my taking makeup tips from Meowzers your cat." Karen replied. "Take your time and answer all her questions even the ones she doesn't want to ask." She paused and then added, "I'll be outside meditating."

"Forty-two," Red said kneeling next to Baby Girl on the floor.

"Forty-two?" Karen asked.

"The answer to the ultimate question is forty-two." Red replied with a smile. She saw blank looks and sighed, "Douglas Adams wrote a book called The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. In the book he talked about a planet sized supercomputer who took seven point five million years to answer the ultimate question about life, the universe and everything. At the end of the time the computer answered simply forty-two. Unfortunately, no one knows what the question is."

"Forty-two," Karen replied. "I'll meditate on the missing question then." She stripped and set everything down on a chair and walked outside. On the other side of the door, where they could keep an eye on her she sat cross-legged facing the woods.

As they sat together some up on the couch and others kneeling Baby Girl looked towards Karen and met Cat's eyes. "You or me?' Cat's eyes asked her. It had to be her, she knew all the dark secrets first hand. She listened as each girl told their story and how happy they were now as opposed to before. Even Darkstar told every detail both good and bad of her story. When they wound down she said, "That leaves us... Karen and I."

She felt foreboding and moved down off the couch to kneel before Red and Baby Girl, "You don't have to say anything sister. Nothing will change how I feel."

"No, Mistress has said for you to know it all." Baby Girl replied.

As she listened she saw the woman's eyes glaze first and then tears roll down her checks as she told her in graphic detail what Karen's mother had done to her and her daughter both. She heard whimpers from around her, looked around and realized they were living the memories with her. "Baby Girl stop please..." She had to say it a couple times to get the girl to come back to her. Turning her head slightly, she said, "Sara call a gathering so I can experience it properly."

"Sister, I can't. Only the High Priestess can." Red replied.

"Very well," Janet said standing. She was out the door and kneeling beside Karen before they knew it. "Karen, will you call a gathering so I can become one and live the hell you and Baby Girl experienced."

"When I shared our past with the others, I did so believing that shared pain is lessened. That may be true but in the process, every girl inside has become tainted by her handy work." Karen paused and looked at Janet, "If you wish I will call the gathering and you can experience it for yourself."

"Mistress I am torn. I want to know all so that I can understand fully. At the same time, I do not wish to cause you harm." Janet said finally. "Guide me please."

Karen looked at her for a long moment and nodded. Standing she offered the girl her hand and pulled her to her feet. Still holding on to her hand she went inside and said, "Form a circle," and knelt down with her beside her. "Close your eyes Janet and relax your mind and body." After a moment she went into great detail describing her grove and how it feels there. Pausing to let the girl capture the feeling she said, "Open your mind's eye and see us kneeling in a circle in my grove."

Janet opened her eyes and saw the moonlight shining down through the massive evergreens and could smell the heavy pine scent in the air. Off to one side she saw a wooden alter with dark shiny cloth over it, and a small bowl and two candles sitting on top. Turning to look at her sisters she saw them all watching her with small smiles. She looked at Karen kneeling beside her and saw the goddess instead of her Mistress. "Goddess, please allow me to share in my Mistress's memories so that I can become as she wishes."

"Very well but first I must make you fully mine, my priestess so that you can join with her fully." Karen replied. She stood and as she walked to the alter two candles lit on their own. Turning she faced Janet and said, "Come to me child."

Janet stood and walked to stand before the goddess. That this was Lilith herself she had no doubt. "I long to serve you fully goddess. I pray to and hope you find me worthy."

Karen picked up the small black bowl and her black honey flowed into it. "Drink of my life and become mine." She said as she handed Janet the bowl. She watched the girl drink it and took it back from her. Wrapping her wings around the girl she kissed her roughly as her tail darted into the girl's cunt. Breaking off the tip as it wiggled deeper into the helpless girl, her tail formed another ridged dildo and attacked her ass. It too broke off and wiggled deeper into Janet. In a husky voice Lilith said, "You are my priestess living to serve my will day and night. You are my daughter who loves and will protect her sisters at all cost. You are my follower and whose life is dedicated to following my High Priestess's commands." Opening her wings, she said, "Return to the circle daughter."

As she walked back to the circle Janet felt both her cunny and ass full and had to bite her lip from mewing in pleasure aloud. As she knelt she heard Karen say from next to her, "They feel good don't they."

"Yes Mistress," she said breathlessly.

Reaching out Karen took Janet's hand in her left hand and Darkstar's hand in her other hand. "We have spoken about our memories each in our own way. Tonight you must be strong so you can live their memories. "Goddess give us strength," she said softly and opened her mind fully to the others.

As Karen's memories flooded her mind, Janet cried out in pain. Dimly she heard other voices take up her pain until all save her Mistress was recoiling from the memories that would not fade until they played out to the very end. "I'd killed myself," someone said and they all agreed. Then it was Darkstar's turn and while it had its moments it was nothing on the magnitude of Mistress's past.

On and on it went and then it hit Cat's and the fateful night and the battle for survival and her guilt. Baby Girl was next and like Mistress's it hit like a hammer blow to her mind. All she had done to her, her love twisted and warped before her lover's eyes broke Janet's heart. The pain was bad enough but unable to stop as you spiraled into madness was more than she could take and she cried out in anguish. Then it was over and the experience of the girl's left her whimpering. Red and finally Little Bit went, Red's failed love spell on Little Bit came to light fully and her sister forgave her.

Finally, her turn and her whispered spell that she had tried at the club on Karen came to light. Like Red's spell it had rebounded on her and now she needed Mistress desperately. From beside her she heard Karen's voice ask, "Why?" as the same question was mirrored around the circle. Her reason seemed feeble to her even as it came to light. She wanted more than be a conquest, another slave added to Karen's stable. She wanted Karen to love and need her.

"Oh baby, I would not have offered if I had not seen something in you that was compatible with me. These, your sisters, are here because we love each other." Karen paused and said a few words softly and then added, "There...the spell is broken. The path you take should be your own choice."