Can There Be Peace Ch. 10

Story Info
A woman returns from the military to face her past.
14.9k words
4.65
4.2k
1
1

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2017 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: A special thanks goes to Ed for his work on editing my stories. Any mistakes you find are not his fault; they are mine for not making all of the changes he recommends.

*

Karen took Rachel's hand in hers and led the way up to the grove. Reaching the grove, she bowed her head, "Mother please grant us light so that we may see clearly."

Rachel made a small ohh sound as thousands of fireflies all blinked at once and then started blinking in different rates so that the grove was lit as if by great sputtering candles. She turned off the headlamp and looked around. In a soft almost prayer she said, "It's beautiful." Off to one side she saw a rough alter with a pair of golden candles and little gold bowl sitting in the center. Looking back at Karen she found the other woman was sitting against a tree and watching her with a slight smile.

Karen patted the ground next to her and smiled as Rachel hurried over. "Rest your head on my lap love," she said tenderly. She led the woman into a hypnotic trance and instilled the need to come back repeatedly. Each case when Rachel woke she woke her with an orgasm before putting her back asleep. One such round, Karen instilled the obsessions she and her daughters had about mind control, bondage, heels, latex, corsets, painful pleasure, tats, and of course hose.

The first time she woke with an orgasm, Rachel was worried. However, she realized Karen was making her into what she needed for a reason and embraced each change. Finally, one time after waking with an orgasm she realized Karen wasn't about to put her back under so she sat up. She realized, the others had joined them. She got up knelt beside Karen with her sisters. After a time when Karen didn't speak she asked, "How may I serve you Mistress?"

Karen looked at Rachel and then the others. Her eyes focused on Eve, "The Great Mother, has given me a task that I don't know if I can follow. Have you ever stood up to her Eve? Have you ever said I cannot?"

"No Mistress, the closest I ever came was when we three sat before her judgment," Eve said breaking eye contact and looking down.

"Lilith? What about you?" Karen asked.

"While I have argued as you well know, in the end I bowed to her commands," Lilith replied also breaking eye contact.

She looked around, "You girls are my world and I love you without measure." She focused on Red, "Red, the Great Mother has commanded me to take each of you and make you priestess in my name so you can teach others and do my will. You know how much I hated being put on a pedestal above you as High Priestess. What do you think will happen once I take that step?"

"You will become untouchable, worshiped as the goddess you are, instead of our dominant sister." Red said. She looked down, when she looked up tears were streaming down her cheeks, "Sister what do we do? I can't bear the thought of losing you."

"That's why you want to be whipped with that god awful whip," Baby Girl said softly. "So it won't hurt so much when you do what you must. I understand now."

Closing her eyes Karen said softly, "Great Mother, I cannot and will not do what you wish of me. If I do, I will lose myself." Suddenly she found herself once more in the featureless plain.

"Daughter, that was not a request." The Great Mother replied as she appeared dressed only in vines.

Looking at her in the eye Karen said, "I will gladly do as you wish if you can show me a way for the other nine to see me as their sister, dominant yes, but sister first before Mistress and damn sure not their goddess. Failing that do what you will with me, nothing you can do is worse than what I have lived through already."

"Do you know who I am?" The Great Mother said puffing herself up and standing nose to nose with Karen. "You are not in a position to set any conditions. Remember me chief, you Indian."

"I know the line well and you know damn well you taught me to stand up for what I believed in. So to quote Sandy, fuck you and the horse you rode in on." Karen said just as hotly. "I have found some measure of peace and you want me to just toss it away. What the hell did I do to you Great Mother for you to hate me so much?"

"Karen, I meant what I said when I said you are like the third daughter I never had. I don't hate or want you to toss away your peace of mind. When you were Lilith's high priestess were your slaves your sisters also?"

"Yes, but I..." Karen started only to find her mouth snap closed.

"How is it different now that you are my high priestess instead of my eldest daughter?"

"It is different because you are painting me into a corner where she and Eve both become my slaves and worshipers." Karen asked. "How am I to be sister to the others when their goddess is also kneeling below me? Please guide me Great Mother because I am about to lose my shit completely."

The Great Mother turned away, "That was not my intention Karen. I know you think I know everything but I was just as shocked and surprised when Lilith and Eve both knelt below you." She turned back and said, "Daughter, I don't have an answer for you. We are in uncharted territory now. The only advice I can give is that I have faith in your ability even if you don't."

Suddenly Karen found herself back in her body and kneeling before the alter. Standing she looked at the girls all kneeling with lowered heads behind her. "Baby Girl, remember when we were out at the truck and you were upset at me calling you Sandy?"

"Yes Mistress," Baby Girl replied looking up.

"What did you say to me?"

"I told you that I refuse to beat the shit out of you and feed your death wish," Baby Girl replied.

"No you said fuck you and the horse you rode in on." Karen said. "In reply I slapped you." She looked down, "I was wrong to slap you and pray you can forgive me." She paused and said, "The Great Mother and I were arguing and she reminded me that she was chief and I was little Indian. I replied with your quote and then added that I refuse to play her game and lose my sisters."

That got everyone to look up at her. She waited a moment before continuing, "I speak to you as your sister. If you believe in something, then you must be willing to fight for your beliefs. Even if it is against the Great Mother of all." Again, Karen paused, "In the end she asked me to just do the best I can." She looked at Lilith and Eve and said, "Your mother did not see your submission and now we are in uncharted lands."

"As your Mistress, I will dictate what you believe, how you act, and dress. I will control every aspect of your life. If you cannot accept that, then you are free to return to your lives as they were before without any hard feelings." Karen looked around at them, "It is better for you to be happy than take you somewhere you don't want to be."

Kneeling before them Karen said, "Submission is not just on the material plane. It is also a sharing of our memories and lives with each other. Only this way can our love for each other grow and be strong." She closed her eyes and said, "Forgive me my loves, we must share our lives with each other. Not just the good, but the bad also." She opened her eyes and looked at each as she added, "I need you to be strong. Because somehow I know it will be bad."

Closing her eyes once more she said, "Great Mother please grant us strength." She suddenly saw herself standing and looking down at her kneeling form and the forms of the others. Walking off to one side she sat cross legged and commanded mentally, "Join me so the circle can be complete."

Rachel heard Karen's call and suddenly found herself standing behind her kneeling form. She looked around and saw the others appearing behind their bodies. She went over to Karen and sat like her. She felt Karen take her left hand and Cat take her right as the woman sat on her other side.

While the others and Eve joined the circle, Lilith said, "Karen, my memories are too dark to share. I don't wish to drive you and the others into madness."

"Lilith, have faith in Karen," Eve said patting the ground between her and Red.

"No Eve, if Lilith does not wish to join the circle, she can return to her place sitting on the Great Mother's right side. It is and should be her choice and her choice alone," Karen said. She looked up to Lilith, "All or nothing, there is no other way."

"May I?" Cat asked Karen. Receiving a nod, she looked at Lilith, "Sister, we know how dark your memories are. Karen was right that by sharing them, the pain is lessened. Each of us, who have gone through this had to take a leap of faith that Karen, our sister and Mistress will catch us when we fall. Now it is your turn."

"I hope you're right Marie," Lilith said sitting down. She took Eve's and Red's hand.

"The circle is complete," Karen intoned. "Doll, you first please to get us started."

Rachel didn't know what to expect as Doll lived her memories including her sister making her life hell. It didn't get bad until the point where Karen tried to give the girl what she wished and how it went horribly wrong and Karen lost all she loved to a fetish. No sooner had it played out that Darkstar went and lived her rape by her father and her rivalry with Little Bit. It continued with Little Bit's life and then Red being friend zoned by the woman she loved.

Before Cat or Baby Girl could go, Karen said, "Rachel share with us."

Without any trying on her part Rachel's love for Karen came to light and how she was given bliss the night before Karen left. Eight long years she suffered while missing the woman she loved more than life. Someone said, "I'd killed myself," and they all agreed. Finally hearing she was home and swearing she would do anything to be allowed to kneel below the woman she worshiped.

"Eve, sister, your turn," Karen commanded. Like Rachel, Eve's immortal life played out. She was filled to the brim with love and compassion but profoundly unhappy. As soon as someone mentioned how they would have killed himself, the countless times she slipped away to try came to light. Time and time again Eve died and returned to life as if nothing happened. When she wound down Karen said, "Little sister, if you wish I will grant you which you desire."

"Mistress, Sister, you have given me hope that there is a better life possible. I would like to live if it pleases you."

"I would rather you say you want to live if it is what you want Eve. It is your choice until the binding is complete." Karen countered.

"Then...I want to live," Eve said.

"Cat, you're up," Karen said.

Cat lived it all once more. The good times, the bad, and even the god-awful times. The love and affinity she found with Karen and how she and her little sister Baby Girl tried to help their Mistress and sister through their tough times. Without prompting Baby Girl went next and lived her life including all the times Karen's mother used her to punish her daughter.

"Lil, it's time," Karen said tenderly and pulled the memories from Lilith. Like Eve, Lilith was profoundly unhappy and time and time again tried to make a daughter. Someone she could share her life with. In each case, the daughter went into a blood lust or descended into madness. In the end she had to destroy her. The worse was Karen's mother who while fed Lilith well turned into a raging psychopath who even she could not control. Only her death ended the reign of terror.

"And then there was one," Karen said and opened her mind fully. Each time she went through this, more of her mind opened up and she lived it once more. The pain, the hurt and anger through it all as she watched her best friend being perverted by her mother. The ambush where she tried her best to die and end her suffering. Becoming Lilith's high priest and trying her best to keep from losing it to the dark madness that haunted her mind. Finally, it rolled forward to the fight she had with the Great Mother. When she finished she said, "To each I give a piece of my soul and take a part of yours in return. Sisters, my loves and sweet submissives, always remember that together we are stronger than anything that can be thrown at us." She closed her eyes and said softly, "Let the circle be broken."

Opening her eyes Karen found she was back in her body and kneeling before the nine women. Mentally she said, "Mother, I know you are watching. Please pray for me that I don't lose my way." She waited until the others looked at her before standing. Walking over to the alter she smiled as the two golden candles lit themselves and picked up the small golden bowl. Turning to face them she said, "I am the Great Mother's sole remaining daughter who has not fallen and thus her high priestess. See my true form." In an instant she changed from human to succubus abet a golden colored succubus with emerald green eyes. Waving her wings slightly she continued, "It falls on me, and my fellow priestess to help guide mankind to the light." She paused and said, "Sisters, only you can make this choice. Only you can choose to lose what you were to become what she wishes."

"Red? Come to me dear," Karen said. She smiled down at the girl and tinkled into the bowl. "There should be coffee added but such is life," she said softly to Red with a smile. "Drink," she commanded. As the girl took the bowl and drank her wings closed over them both. "I take the painful porcupine and give you one you will love better." She said as her tail darted in and the tip broke off inside Red's slick cunny. It then darted around to her ass and entered her once more before breaking off.

With each she did the same until all nine had received the Great Mother's gift. At last her tail slammed into her own cunny and ass leaving her own gift. Kneeling once more, Karen said, "I name each of you a priestess in her name. You will seek out those who are ready or need a little push, test with a kiss and if they pass, you will be able to place the Great Mother's mark on them." Karen paused, "Both males and females are welcome into Mother's house." Again she paused and looked around, "If you take one partner you must take the other. I'll not have another massacre happen because one partner turns away from the other. The one of you who breaks my rule will beg for death before I finish playing with you."

Putting her hands on her hips she looked at Doll, "You broke it but did not know the rule and I forgive you. However, the fault was mine for not telling you. So I will take ten by the one of my choice using the whip of my choice."

"Mistress I asked before and ask again, I understand your need to be punished so you learn not to fail again. But why Eve? Of all here, she is the least likely one I would pick. Can you explain to me now?" Rachel asked.

Baby Girl stood and said, "Karen this is bullshit and you know it. You feel you need to be punished fine. But not that whip, not only no but hell no. I know as well as you that five strikes will take flay you to the bone let alone ten strikes. I'll not watch you kill yourself or force one of us to kill you."

"I should make you use it on me Sandy and if you keep it up I may forget myself and order you to." Karen said slowly. "Is that what you are pushing me to do love?"

"No and you know better. I am trying to keep my sister from killing herself by proxy." Sandy replied. "May I point out I would really prefer you use Baby Girl instead of Sandy."

"Sit down Baby Girl," Karen said tenderly. She waited until the girl sat before continuing, "So it was decided that one would do ten instead of all of you using a weighted tail whip five times?"

"Yes Mistress," Cat said. "Forty-five strikes would leave you more broken than ten from any other whip would." She looked at her sisters, "I will do it Karen if you truly desire to be taken to the edge."

"Any of you would do it to save the others," Karen replied. "The only two that don't have firsthand experience with what each will do are Rachel and Eve. It's one thing to live someone else's memories and another to be there in person. Rachel, have you ever said no to someone?"

"Of course Mistress," Rachel replied not understand the sudden turn in the direction Karen was going.

"Eve?"

"No Mistress," Eve replied.

Turning back to Rachel, she said, "To answer your question, all here save Eve has said no. Some, like Baby Girl over there scowling at me has said oh hell no several times." Karen looked at Eve, "Sister, you have to be the one so you will learn the cost to another by your lack of refusal." She looked at them for a long moment, "Come with me."

Karen led them back down to the driveway, down the steps to the playroom. Going over to the forge she flipped it on and looked at Carol still getting fucked silly. She looked at Baby Girl, "Release her, I will need the table." She watched as the girls swarmed and within a minute Carol was being held up by Baby Girl and Cat while the others quickly cleaned the table top.

"Look at my form mortal and hear my words," Karen said coldly. "You will kneel off to one side and keep quiet or I will kill you slowly." She looked at Little Bit, "Bind and gag her off to one side. Strip!" she commanded while undressing once Carol was bound. She looked at Baby Girl, "Three of our sisters are missing their jewelry, get your kit and return."

Karen walked over to the forge and pulled out one of the irons to check the temp. Putting it back in she said, "Not only are three of you missing your jewelry, if you look at your other sisters, you will see they are branded." Karen looked at Cat, "How did you put it?"

"A tattoo can be removed or covered, piercing is well piercing, and a collar is only a piece of clothing. But a brand is forever." She looked at Rachel, "Little sister, once you are branded, all who know will know you are property and who owns you. The person you were will be no more."

"It is the most sublime experience you can imagine," Darkstar added.

"The person you are now will disappear and you will become nameless until Karen renames you," Little Bit said. "That's why Sandy keeps getting upset when Mistress uses that name instead of Baby Girl."

"What must I do Mistress?" Rachel asked looking at Karen.

"Bend over the table and hold still for ten seconds. You can ask your sisters to help hold you in place if you want." Karen replied.

"Sisters please?" Rachel said bending over the table and hanging on for dear life.

Red held her back, Little Bit her hips, and Doll her legs. Cat took her face in her hands and said, "Be strong little sister."

"First the mark of slavery, ten seconds." She pressed the brand into Rachel's thigh though the girl twitched, she noticed she held still. Putting it back in the fire Karen said, "Next my mark, it shows I own you or trained you. She moved to the opposite hip and pressed her mark in for ten seconds. "There are two more, pleasure and painful pleasure. While you have yet to earn the pleasure brand yet, you know all too well about pain and painful pleasure from our memories." She pulled that brand out and pressed it in next to the first one. Like before, Rachel twitched slightly but held still.

Helping her stand Karen said, "I take from you your old name and leave you nameless. However, I give you back the name Sherry. Because I love tasting you." She looked at Cat, "When we finish up, I want you and Sherry to clear out all her bills." She looked at Rachel, "Little sister I want you to keep working until you can shift everything to others to deal with. It would not be right to just tell your clients that you quit."