Can There Be Peace Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry laughed, "Jane is getting a rep around here for her ability for taking anyone she crosses swords with save Karen out."

"Is Lilly who the whispers say she really is?" George asked. When Karen only smiled he looked at Sherry and said, "There is a wild rumor about a holographic production about three sisters, two immortal and the third next to you and smiling at me. They talked about a sisterhood and the coming of a new age of equality."

"Would the two sisters be Lilith and Eve?" Sherry asked.

"Yes," George replied.

"Funny thing about equality, it seemed one of the sisters didn't want to be equal. She wanted it all and Jane found out and confronted her." Karen paused, "Being ever the peace maker I tried to stop it but it was taken out of my hands."

"Lilly? I don't believe it Mistress!" Sherry exclaimed.

"It wasn't her was it? It was the sister who always got shit on and was tired of playing miss goody two shoes. Eve wanted it all didn't she," George said slowly. When Karen nodded, "So when Jane stopped her, Eve killed her. That's why I am in here and she is out there."

"No. Eve tried but Jane lived through the attacks. The Great Mother recalled her to her table." Karen paused, "Jane saved us all and is suffering from crushing guilt because she thinks all hands will be turned against her now. For someone as smart and insightful as she is, she knows squat about women." She smiled at Sherry, "Why don't you go welcome her home and see if Lilly is about done. Sherry kissed her and got up but Karen pulled her back for another kiss and said, "Could you tell Red I need to see her when she has a break?"

Of course Karen," Sherry smiled at George, "Yes she is."

"Now while we are alone, did you?" he asked.

"Did I what? Though all of the questions I can think of you asking me, the answer most likely yes." Karen replied. "You have to give me a bigger hint then two words."

"Have anything to do with..." George asked.

"Wow not much better but let me run with it and see where it goes, "Did I have anything to do with the drug dealers? Not only no, but hell no. The only reason those two are alive are because the cops were there already. The reason you're still alive is that Jane wanted you alive. There is only one thing I hate more than drug dealers and that is that manager fucking his daughter."

"Would you believe he is already out on bail and the evidence against him has disappeared," George said disgusted.

"Who made the call for the evidence to be misplaced?" Karen said quietly.

"McCullen," George said softly.

"That old buzzard still around?" Karen asked surprised.

"Yea, go figure."

"Where is the evidence now?"

"My guess is that he has it. How else can he remain a judge for so long? He controls everyone of power in the county."

Jane looked out and mentally said, "Sisters, I have been here all night." Aloud she said, "Not everyone and not for long, stay here."

George was going to ask her what she was planning when again his cop sense tingled. He looked around and realized that without exception every female was watching him. Looking back at her he said, "I'd never make it to the door would I?"

"Whatever makes you say that?" Karen replied.

"Don't worry Karen, I'll keep George company while you go to the bathroom." Lilly said looking down at him.

"Thanks sister," Karen said getting up and walking out. She found Sherry at the door talking to Cat. "If anyone asks I went to the bathroom," she said walking by. Going to the truck she opened the back to tell Jane and Baby Girl play time was over but they weren't there. She went to get in when a car flashed its lights at her.

When she walked over the driver's side window rolled down, "Need a ride?" Jane said. "That truck is too well known."

"Good idea but you..." Karen caught sight of Baby Girl in the front passenger seat looking at her. "...neither of you are going."

"Going? Going where?" Jane asked. She paused and then smiled, "BG and I are just out for a ride so I can pick up some nick knacks from my apartment and make a production of waking the manager because I forgot my keys." She paused and said, "Now get in and lay down in back Karen. I let you know when to get out fast and low."

"Do you know what I am going to do?" Karen said softly.

"I can take a good guess. While in his chambers tomorrow would be better, I understand not waiting." Jane said.

"Karen, please don't make me shoot you tonight," Baby Girl added softly.

"Don't worry. I won't do anything you wouldn't do in my place," Karen replied.

"That's what worries me," Baby Girl said turning and looking at Jane.

"I understand your worry love, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do," Karen said coldly. She stripped and when Jane finally stopped she got out. Even as she looked around, Jane drove off. While sometime long ago, this was the posh part of town, now the rich folk moved to other areas further out. As she walked up towards the house, Karen showed her true form and allowed her rage to come forward. As such, instead of looking beautiful and seductive, she looked like something out of Dante's Infernal.

Beside the front door was a little sign saying the house was protected by Smith and Wesson. With a laugh that sounded like snake scales sliding over each other, Karen walked up and opened the door. Walking through the darkened house, she made her way to the master bedroom. Throwing open the door she said coldly, "Hello Mac, long time no see." She looked at the young girl beside him and commanded, "You, out."

The girl squeaked and ran around her and down the hall. A minute later, she heard the front door open and slam closed. The older man in bed stared at her and stuttered, "You're dead..."

"Not hardly mortal, but you are." Speaking in low guttural tones she cast the spell she had threatened Red with. However, instead of stopping she brought her hand down and used a claw from the other to cut her palm. Still speaking she kept her eyes locked on him as three drops of pitch black blood dropped to the floor and made sizzling sounds. "When I helped you, we made an agreement. Now I find out you broke it. I warned you what I would do if you ever crossed me Mac." Pointing at him once more she spoke in Romanian and then said, "Death of the mind." She spoke once more and then added, "Death of the body," and again spoke softly before saying, "Death of the soul." She laughed and added, "I'm going to enjoy playing with you for all eternity. Until we meet again..."

As she turned away Mac cried out, "Wait... I made a mistake... please spare me..."

Karen turned back, "You didn't make a mistake. I know all you have done since I helped you. I let it go, but you went too far Mac and now I get my revenge."

"Please goddess spare me. I can make it right and work your will," he begged.

"One more chance," Karen intoned looking hard at him. "Prove your dedication, throw the book at the man who was fucking his daughter at my Temple. Fail me and I will feast on your soul Mac and then let my daughter play with you." She laughed coldly, "You know how bad Karen wanted you on the wall. Oh yes, in fact I will remind her of the day I let you play with her." She caught the scent of his urine and laughed. "You remember I see. One-day Mac, one day only tomorrow night you will take proof to my temple and show my High Priestess that you are still mine. Otherwise...." As she left she said mentally, "On my way out now. A pick up might be nice."

Reaching the street Jane saw Baby Girl leaning up against a different car. The girl's smile fled and she dropped to her knees with her head down. "Please tell me my Mistress isn't lost to me."

"She isn't," Karen replied walking past her to get into the back seat of the car. Laying down she turned back into herself and after a moment Baby Girl got in and drove silently. "Any chance for some clothes?" She finally asked not seeing any in the back seat.

"Here," Baby Girl said tossing them over the seat back as she drove. "We thought a change of cars might be in order Mistress."

"Thanks."

"Dare I ask what you did?" Baby Girl asked when Karen finally sat up.

"Do you really want to know?"

"No I don't but I swore I would do what I must Karen. So please tell me."

"I cursed him with the black death. But I made a mistake instead of bleeding on him, I let the blood burn through the floor. Oops..." Karen replied. "Then I gave him a day and reminded him about the time he played with Karen and that she wanted her turn to play with him." She laughed coldly, "Oh yes he will deliver. While the curse worried him, threatening him with me scared the pee out of him."

Baby Girl pulled over and parked the car. Turning around she asked, "What happened between you two Karen?"

"Remember the memory I shared about kissing dad's cock and telling mom? Her punishment was for me to be bound tightly, ring gag in my mouth and a night of fun with a special friend. Her contact for when she wanted to sell slaves." Karen spoke with a flat clinical voice as she recounted his beating and then face fucking her. When she didn't swallow his cum he beat her some more. When she woke up she was against the wall and he had just tossed a bucket of ice water on her. "I'm going to teach you your proper place slut," he said to me as he dropped the bucket.

"That was the one time I ever saw my mother stand up for me. She grabbed him and said, that's my daughter you are talking to Mac. Ever touch her again and I will gut you like a fish." Karen paused, "She hustled him out and then looked at me as she released me. We will never speak of this again." She closed her eyes and said softly, "Sandy I wanted him so bad I could taste it. But, that would drive me into the darkness so far that even you couldn't stop me with a bullet."

Baby Girl turned and continued back to the club. "I don't have the self-control you have. I would have taken it all the way and damned us all."

"Then it's a good thing I went instead of you. But to make it up to you, I will take you with me next time," Karen cooed. She paused and then added, "While George is not under my thumb he is a danger. What would you do with him?"

As she pulled into the parking lot at the night club Baby Girl said slowly, "Put him into a cock cage and turn him into a sissy slut belonging to his girlfriend and her little sister. The younger of the pair has a dominant streak that needs to be tamed before she gets into trouble so she would also need some work."

Karen smiled, "You may have something there." As she went in with Baby Girl following she found Jane working the door. Stopping she looked at Baby Girl and said, "I want you to tie this bitch down properly. If she gets free again without my permission, you and I will play on the wall Sandy."

Baby Girl gulped and said, "She won't get free again Mistress."

"Go with her Jane, there are still five who must find it in their hearts to forgive you," Karen commanded. "Don't you come out until I say so again. I don't care if the truck catches fire. You better stay in there or else." She stepped up close and lowered her voice, "You told me to take charge so I am taking charge. Don't cross me or I'll bury you. Do you understand me young lady?"

"Yes Mistress," Jane replied. Something changed while Karen was gone and this Karen was harder and she could feel her anger. "I'll be good." She looked towards Baby Girl who was walking towards the truck and then back, "I don't know what happened Karen. But you must let the anger go. Otherwise it will eat you alive."

She watched Jane walk towards the parking lot and took a slow breath to let the past go for now. Turning to the bar she went up and waited until David came over to wait on her. "Is Red totally hopeless? And grab me a beer."

David got her a long neck bud and returned, "I can work with her. But she knows squat about making drinks."

"Are you willing to train her for an extra fifteen an hour while she is learning?"

"You don't need to bribe me Karen. I thought you and I were past such foolishness." David said calmly.

"We are but teaching someone how to make drinks while tending bar at the same time I expect to be a major pain in the ass for you. So, can you come in at say nine or ten to train her during the day and watch her at night for the extra fifteen. I would rather pay you more than see you burn out." Karen paused, "David it's not fair for you to never have days off. You need to be able to get away and unwind now and then."

"Fifteen an hour extra in the mornings. But 30 at the night and Red gets the fifteen an hour. It's not fair that she works for free."

Karen sighed, "Okay deal. Can you spare her for twenty minutes or so? I need to give her some news and she will need time to get herself together."

"What happened?" David asked worriedly. Good bad or otherwise, the girls here were his family.

"Remember Eve? From the other night?" Karen asked. "Well she betrayed us and Jane was the one who discovered it. She, Jane, thinks everyone will hate her now and I am sending each girl out so they can make peace with her."

"Well shit," David said softly. "Who would have thought Eve would have betrayed you. Lilith, sure but Eve?" He shook his head. "Thank god for Jane." He looked towards the other end of the bar and called out, "Red come here a minute."

Red hurried over seeing David talking to Karen. She was worried she was about to get fired. "I know I can do better David." She looked at Karen, "Please give me another chance Karen."

"Okay, starting tomorrow morning at ten you will come and learn how to be a bartender," Karen said after a nod from David. She paused and then said, "You know Jane has been talking with each of us to help our broken family."

"Yes Karen," Red said.

"Well when she talked to Eva, she uncovered something you need to know about." Karen looked at David and cut her eyes away. She waited until he left before saying, "Eve was working with Joyce to take over. Eve tried to kill Jane three times to keep me from finding out. In response Jane asked the Great Mother for a judgment. Mother read Eve and recalled her. The reason she gave me is that Eve is not mature enough for earth yet." Karen looked down at the beer bottle and said softly, "Outside is a sister who thinks everyone hates her for uncovering the plot. I won't order you to go feed her and give her your forgiveness. But I do ask it of you Red."

Red was shocked. Eve? How could it be her mind wondered. She realized Karen was waiting for an answer and said, "Of course I forgive her. How could I not?"

"To answer your unspoken question, As Jane put it, it's not the crazy ones you have to watch out for, it's the passive aggressive ones who will fuck you up." She paused and then added, "David said you can take twenty or so to make peace with Jane." Taking one last drink of the beer, she pushed it towards Red and stood. Looking around she caught sight of Sharon and Betty with some other girls. Walking over she simply said, "Sharon, you and Betty will come to my home tonight. Plan on being there until we finish working together on a project."

Continuing around and over to her booth Karen sat down. She looked at Sherry, "Did you get a chance to talk with Jane before I had to go to the little girl's room?"

"No Karen, I thought I would sit and cant with George here," Sherry replied.

"In that case you can go now that I am back," Karen replied. She slid over and stood so Sherry could leave. Sitting back down she smiled at George, "So what shall we talk about?"

"The bean burritos you had for lunch and how much they tore you up?" He asked.

Karen laughed, "That's an idea. No I was thinking about discussing how much you want to crawl under the table and worship me properly."

"Somehow I expect Susan would get upset." George replied.

"Let's ask and find out," She looked towards Susan and said aloud, "Susan would you and Betty come here for a minute or two." Turning back, she said, "Let's see how good her hearing is."

George wasn't surprised when Susan looked their way and came over with Betty following. Nor was he surprised when Susan looked at Karen with her head tilted and then turned to him with a smile. "I think it's a wonderful idea."

"In for a penny," he muttered as he ducked under the table. George crawled over and found that somehow Karen's fatigue pants were missing and her legs spread to display her shaven flower. Crawling over to her he noticed her brand and ring over her clit. He took in her aroma and moaned as his dick became rock hard and his mind shut down.

Karen let him pleasure her as she looked at the pair of women, "I have in mind a makeover for you two. Are you both willing? I can promise you will love it."

"Of course Goddess," Betty said first. "We live to serve your will. Right sis?"

"Yes," Susan said. "Do as you want sister; we are only vessels to work your will."

Karen dove into Susan's mind and made her more dominant. As far as she was concerned, Betty's place was between her legs. She was and always would be her little sister and submissive.

For her part, Betty's mind shifted, she was devoted to her older sister and in her mind Mistress. Seeing her chance, she slid under the table and as Susan lifted her hips, slid her sister's panties down to do what she always wanted. She fingered and licked her sister with reckless abandon.

As Susan held Betty's head in place she mewed in pleasure. "Don't get too carried away Susan," she heard Karen say. Looking down she said, "You heard the goddess, just slow and loving Betty."

Karen smiled, "You three will come home with me. You need guidance leading while your two submissives need guidance following. While the pair are at their lessons, you and I can discuss what you want for them."

"What do you mean goddess?"

"Little sister, there is more to leading than just ordering them to do this or that. What are their needs and desires? How can you make them happy while they make you happy?" Karen paused, "Betty come sit up here with us for a minute." After a moment the girl crawled up and sat close to her sister. "Betty, what are your short term, midterm and long term goals in life?"

"Make Susan happy for all three." Betty replied with a smile.

Karen sighed, "Betty I have a wall, where I put bad girls and they get whipped. I know you are trying to be good, but if you try and bullshit me again I will make you pray for death." Karen looked at Susan, I have two unbreakable rules. First is family takes care of family no matter the cost. The second is no lies, no leaving shit out, no evasions." She looked at Betty, "Now answer the questions."

"Goddess my short-term goals is to do all those things with Susan that I have been dreaming about for as long as I could remember."

"That's fine child, but there is more to life than that," Karen said tenderly. "Let's jump to your long term goals," She paused for a second and then asked, "What do you want out of life? Where do you truly wish to be in twenty years?"

"I guess I would like to be more like Susan. I would hope and pray that you may find me worthy enough to become one of your priestesses one day." Betty said slowly.

"Susan? What about you? What are your long term goals?" Karen asked turning to Susan.

"While it feels right to have Betty kneeling between my legs," Susan paused biting her lip. "I would much rather have her standing beside me as my equal, lover, and priestess in your name."

"So now that you know what Betty needs from you, her dominant sister and Mistress. How do you give her what she needs while getting what you want?"

"Allow her to live her dreams and fantasies?" Susan asked. "I... I don't know goddess."

"You're on the right track sister. But you set the pace, not Betty. For now, find out what she wants and you decide how to make it happen. But..." Karen held up a finger. "Beware of the trap of her controlling from the bottom. The moment you realize it you must stop it at once. Spank without love. Make sure she knows you are unhappy with her." Karen looked at Betty, "I know the desire to set the pace will be strong child. I had the same issue and was spanked and whipped many times before I learned my lesson. Even Cat had to be whipped because she had fallen into the same trap."