Can There Be Peace Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning back to Susan she said, "Over time, you can supervise Betty while she commands and controls George. However, she must never do so alone. You, Susan, are the dominant, you must step up to the plate and take control of both their lives. Failure will destroy you and those you love. Even if and when she stands beside you as equal, you still are in charge. That fact will never change." She took a breath, "Lilith, is my sister under the Great Mother. We two are equals in all ways. Yet she defers to me because she knows I see the world clearer than she does. I am the dominant partner and she the submissive partner. Just as you and Betty are and always will be." She smiled and then added "Now, why don't the pair of you find a nice quiet corner. I bet Susan will love having her little submissive sister go down on her while waiting for the club to close."

As they got up Karen said, "Oh and Betty, if you orgasm every time you bring Susan pleasure, be it through thought, action or following her command, you will find your way to becoming a priestess faster. The same with you Susan, when she follows your command without fail, orgasm knowing you pleased me."

The pair got up and hurried over to a small booth where Betty disappeared from view. Looking under the table Karen said, "With each lick, each taste of mine or my priestess's cum, you will become more submissive George." She waved Darkstar over and said, "Sit down dear. I have some news."

"I already know Karen and forgive Jane." Darkstar said. "We all know and have forgiven her. What is there to forgive, she did the right thing."

"Have you told her and fed her from your porcupine?"

"No, was I supposed to?" Darkstar asked looking worried.

"Yes but wait until Sherry or Red returns then go. Please pass on to your other two sisters working the tables that they also need to forgive Jane in person and feed her." Karen said. The girl got up and hurried over to talk to the other two and then went outside. A moment later Baby Girl came over and sat down.

She looked under the table and then giggled. "I see you started without me."

"George, you may go pleasure Baby Girl now. I know she will have lots of cum for you to drink." Karen said.

Baby Girl's eyes got large and after a moment she looked down, "Hey you're not half bad George." When she looked up she saw Karen smiling at her. "How many?" she asked knowing what was coming.

"Let's see, five because you are my best friend. Five more because you have stuck with me through thick and thin. Those ten without passing out because of the next ten that you will have for letting that slippery bitch get free. Only then will you have one final one which will leave you out cold because I love you more than life Sandy." Karen said with a smile, "You may begin."

Baby Girl gripped the table in a death grip, threw her head back and mewed loudly. Karen got up and then bent and looked under the table, "Be sure to get every drop George."

Walking up front she found Cat watching the door and looking towards the table. "What's up with Baby Girl?" she asked.

"She is having twenty-one orgasms so George can drink her cum and become more submissive."

"And why is George becoming more submissive?" Cat asked softly.

"Because that bastard was going to plant drugs on me or in the truck so I would be linked to the drug dealers." Karen said coldly. "Jane convinced him not to plant them, but he is still a threat. I don't trust him not to fuck me over good because he loves Jane and wants her back. Well he is going home with us tonight and I am going to fix his little wagon for good."

"Are you sure that is a good thing to do?" Cat asked slowly. "I mean mind fucking a cop."

"Oh he will act normal on the outside. It's while he is alone with his girlfriend that his true nature comes out." Karen replied coldly. She paused and then said, "Don't go there, Cat. I had to put up with that from Sandy on the way back from the Judge's house. I'm not up to you girls second guessing me every time I turn around anymore." She shook her head and walked out and went to the truck. Opening the back door, she got in and laid down on her side. After a minute she began crying softly alone. She knew they knew she was crying and hurt but no one dared come out. It took her the better part of an hour before she sat up. As soon as she did, she heard a tap on the rear split window and opened it and the other one on the camper shell to see who was knocking, "Yes?" she asked.

"Care to talk about it?" Jane's voice came from the other side. "I would come to you but BG did too good a job tying me down."

"Every time I do something, take control in anyway, I get one or more of them second guessing me. I can't stand it Jane and it's tearing me apart. I can't be their sister; I can't be their Mistress. Better if I just go."

"Running never helps, you know that Karen." Jane said softly from the other side. Until you set rules they will continue to second guess you. They worry you will follow your mother's footsteps."

"So will you, I have to deal with George but scaring him like I did the judge won't work. I need to be a bit more drastic. I already know you aren't going to like it one damn bit." Karen replied.

"Just knowing I won't like it worries me Karen. Not for purposes of telling you it is a bad idea, but can you tell me what you are going to do to my best friend?" Jane finally asked.

"He's going to find he likes being as you were." Karen started to say and then stopped when Jane started to laugh. "What's so funny?" She asked peevishly after a minute of listening to Jane laugh.

"Oh Karen, George knew about me when we went to the prom together both times and both times I gave him my ass and he sucked me off. It will be a dream come true for him."

"Well I am just helping him along, along with his girlfriend and her submissive little sister," Karen replied. "If he's gay or at least bi, how can he have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"Protective coloration," Jane laughed. "She has complained to me that he is saving himself for marriage though he has gone down on her often."

"Tomorrow morning remind me to call Doc Johnson so I can get him started on hormones and his balls removed." Karen replied. She paused and then said, "After the last has forgiven you. You will orgasm until you pass out. Each time you wake, you will orgasm again until we get home or an emergency arises."

Getting out Karen walked back to the club and looked at Cat standing with Sherry. "Marie, come with me, Sherry, watch the door."

At the booth she found Baby Girl out cold and George sitting passively near but not close to her. She motioned for Cat to sit across the booth from Baby Girl and then looked at George. "George, I had a nice long chat with Jane. She told me your secret and I am here to tell you I will make it happen. I want you to be happy. Hell, I want everyone to be happy. But you deserve to be happy for sticking with Jane all this time."

He smiled up at her, "I would like that very much Mistress."

"I know you would. Cat here needs a good licking and seeing how well you did with Sandy, would you be willing to pleasure Cat too?"

"Of course," George said smiling at Karen and then Cat. He crawled under the table and Cat's eyes got large.

Bending over Karen said softly, "Marie, I want you give yourself to me and orgasm. You will keep doing it until you reach the point where you know without fail that I am the Mistress and you my slave. You girls will follow me no matter where I lead. You have to trust me or leave Marie. There are no more games between us. This shit ends now."

"You would make me leave?" Cat whimpered.

"I will if you cannot trust me Cat. Soulmate or no, you have to trust me without conditions." Karen replied. "Now give yourself to me and continue until those bad cat thoughts are driven away. Then have a good slave orgasm and feed me with your pleasure."

She went to the other side of the table and bent down next to Baby Girl, "You know, your pretending to be asleep ability sucks Sandy. You heard what I told Cat. You swore you would follow me no matter where I go. I need you to trust me totally, no second guessing my choices. If you find I have crossed over, then do what you must. But until then keep your mouth closed." Karen bent down until her mouth was next to Sandy's ear, "Please remember that I would die if I had to kick you to the curb."

Baby Girl's eyes flew open, "I'll be good Karen," she whimpered.

Karen kissed Baby Girl and then added softly, "On a brighter note, don't you think Georgette will make a lovely tranny slave for Susan and her pet Betty?"

Baby Girl looked at Karen and smiled, "Can I help?"

"Of course," Karen replied. She paused and added, "The best part is that she already wants it, has for a long time."

By the time closing rolled around, Cat was out cold as was Lilly after George got done with her. As they closed Karen went over to where Susan was sitting with Betty between her legs pleasuring her slowly. "Did you bring your car?"

"Yes Goddess," Susan replied smiling up at her.

"Good, you will follow us home." Karen commanded.

Returning to the booth she looked at George, "You will follow me home."

"Yes Mistress," George replied with bright eyes.

She turned to Sherry, "Tomorrow morning and the rest of the week, I want you to drop Red off here. If you go to work before 10 then she can walk here from your office." She made sure everyone was rounded up before they headed home. Reaching the house, she sent, the pair of girls, Lilly, George, and Baby Girl down to the play room. Turning to Cat she said, "Put George in mind fuck position, anal and oral full size dildos and set up both IV's I will be along in a few to check and add his pixie dust mix."

"As you command," Cat replied.

Going inside she found Doll, Sherry, Jane, Little Bit, Darkstar, and Red all kneeling in a loose circle not speaking. Looking at Jane, Karen said, "Girls, I want you to explain to Jane what being mine means. Tell all and I mean all. Once the others free up they will join you." She looked at Jane before continuing, "Only when you fully understand what you are asking by staying here and know the cost, will we truly discuss it."

She paused and then said, "This next part is very important." Karen looked at them for a moment before kneeling. "Sisters, either you trust me without fail or you don't. It's as simple as that. If you don't then the door is that way. I can't have you second guessing me every time I turn around. That shit has got to stop. You have to trust me to lead you or get the fuck out of my life. Me chief and you little Indian." She looked down, "This crap is tearing me apart and will destroy this family. So make your choice and live with the cost." Getting up Karen looked at them for a moment before walking out.

After the front door closed they sat in stunned silence for a moment before Red asked, "Does she really think that is what we are doing?"

Not seeing any of them answering Jane sighed, "Sister, how would you feel if every time you say or do something, one of your submissives questions you and asks if you are falling into the darkness. I know you worry, we all do. But I understand where Karen is coming from. Think it through and look at it from her side." She paused and then said, "I have been tasked with healing this broken family. While I would love to take my time, I have to heal you before I can join you fully under Karen." She stood and looked around, "Little Bit, you were her first after Cat and Baby Girl so I'll talk to you next. Come with me."

Little Bit watched Jane walk outside and with a shrug followed her. She followed Jane to the front lawn and said, "I don't have any issues to resolve sister."

"You know, every one of you have said the same thing," Jane said. She tilted her head and gestured for Little Bit to sit with her on the grass. Sitting down she said, "What went through your mind when Eve released Joyce instead of whipping her as Karen commanded?"

"I thought it was odd," Little Bit said after a moment.

"Why didn't you stop her once Joyce started whipping Red? You knew what Karen wanted, and yet you stood by. Why sister?"

"I don't know... I remember feeling excited and wanting to be in Red's place." Little Bit said slowly. She met Jane's eyes, "I failed my Mistress. Betrayed her. Oh god Jane what have I done?"

"When Karen gave the command, did you see her as your Mistress or did you see her as an older sister who you could disobey?"

"Sister first, Karen needs us to see her as her sisters. She said that often." Little Bit said. "But I should have raised the alarm. If I had done what I wanted at work, I would have been fired."

Jane paused, "When I was learning Jeet Kune Do, my teacher, or master as you will, taught me that there is more to understand than just learning how to fight. It is a worldview and holistic approach. So with that worldview, let's look at this family." Jane paused a long moment, "Think about a normal family. You have a parent; whose word is law. Be it one or two parents, their word is law. Even if the guardian is your older sister, her word is law. Karen is your mother, sister, lover, and yes Mistress. She is this family's guardian. It is her job to keep you safe from harm. Correct?"

"Yes sister," Little Bit agreed.

"Every choice she makes is centered on keeping you and your sisters safe. Her life is not her own anymore. She has been thrust into leading you girls. Think about it, think what your life must be like if every thought, every decision, every action has to be thought through to keep your sisters safe."

"It's a wonder she hasn't had a breakdown. I would..."

"I think I would too," Jane agreed. "Sister, if Karen asks you to hop. You need to hop until you drop dead. We may not understand why she gives a command at the time but must do it all the same. As long as you remember she is trying to keep you safe and knows a hell of a lot more than any of us, you will always be a good girl." Jane reached out and touched Little Bit's hand, "Little sister, anything she says, even stated as a request must be taken as a command. Only when she asks, what do you think, can you give your own feelings on a topic. The rest of the time, do what I do."

"What do you do Jane?"

"I bite my tongue and remind myself that my master or soon to be Mistress knows what is best for me."

Little Bit smiled, "I'll remember and be good from now on." She tilted her head, "Would you like Red next?"

"Yes but you need to pull Karen off to the side when she comes up. Kneel before her with bowed head and beg forgiveness." Jane said as Little Bit stood. "You can tell Red I am in the front yard."

Jane was still kneeling in the same place when Red came out. Without looking up Jane said, "If you give me the same crap as you did before I am going to slap you silly."

"You weren't th..." Red started when she found herself falling. Jane had grabbed her legs and pulled them towards her. No sooner had she hit than Jane was on top of her and looking down into her face. "Bullshit and I know it. I know better Red."

"Fuck you Jane," Red said pushing the girl off. At least that was what she planned. Instead, it was as if she were trying to move a rock. "You have no idea the power that girl had."

"Like hell. I faced her wrath and didn't sway. I have no more power than you do. Even less in some respects since you were a priestess before you became Karen's. So save your crap for someone else." Jane leaned down and said coldly, "Of all here, you more than Eve deserved to be judged and sent away. Don't push your luck or my generosity little girl or I may lose control and feed you to a wood chipper." As Red opened her mouth Jane said, "Just remember what happened last time you cast a curse." She got off Red, pulled her knife, and dropped it next to the girl. "But if you wish, go right ahead. I want to see what the Black Death is really like."

Red didn't look at the knife, "I wouldn't cast that on you. Even though you are wrong, I would never cast that on you Jane. But that doesn't change the fact you are wrong."

"Red, I lived the memory from Eve's mind. I saw her walk up to Joyce and instead of whipping her tell her to have fun playing with you girls. But not to leave marks where Karen could see. Now the only way that her words would not ring alarm bells in you are because you are stone death or wanted to be whipped already." Jane replied.

"I don't remember her saying anything. She was whipped like the rest of us," Red replied.

"No she told Joyce to have fun, don't leave any marks, and left," Since none of you raising any type of alarm that means you had a reason for not wanting to whip her. So it is either you were in on it, or you wanted the pain yourself." Jane tilted her head, "After all you did try to take over once before. But that was when Karen was in a coma, so it doesn't count against you other than to show you have made a poor choice once before."

"FUCK YOU!" Red yelled and launched herself up at Jane.

Jane grabbed the girl's arms above her wrists and swung her around and slammed her back into the ground. "What is it with you girls, not a one of you can fight worth a damn?" Jane said. She stepped on the girl's arm when she went after the knife and shook her head. "Pitiful, just pitiful... Grabbing the knife and taking a half turn she threw it at the shed.

Karen was just coming out of the shed when the knife flashed by and slammed into a wood post. Looking at it she then looked at Jane. Going over she was going to pull it out but saw it was driven all the way to the hilt into the pressure treated lumber. Ignoring it she walked over to where Jane was standing over Red. "One of these days we are going to have a little talk about your aim Jane."

"I missed you by nearly four inches Karen," Jane replied looking at her.

Karen looked at her for a long moment before looking down at Red, "Red, I don't know if it will help you or not. But an anger response generally happens because there is some truth in their words." She nodded to Jane and then continued inside.

"If it is as you said it is, then why don't I remember it?" Red said not moving.

"Because you are blocking the memory from guilt. You knew it was wrong and were fucked the moment you gave Joyce power over you." Jane got off her hand and sat down next to Red, "Sister, I know for a fact you could have stood up to her. All you could, and yet none did. The rest fell because they wanted the pain. They wanted to be whipped instead of doing the whipping." She paused, "The other problem, and even deeper goes to how you see Karen. Who is she to you Red?"

"She is my sister, my high priestess and goddess, though I don't dare say the last aloud because she will come unglued." Red said glad that they got off the whipping. She was scared that Jane was right and she willingly went along with it though she still had no memory of the incident.

"I noticed you didn't say Mistress anywhere," Jane replied. "But we will come back to that." She paused and then said, "Correct me if I am wrong. A sister gives you advice but she is just a sister so an order is just words without power behind them. A high priestess guides your spiritual growth so general orders don't really count, do they? Last but not least, goddess. No one ever listens to god's rules. They are life guidelines, not day to day orders."

"A high priestess teaches how to conduct yourself. It is more than spiritual growth." Red replied.

"Yes but a high priestess doesn't tell you to go wash the dishes. If a sister says the same thing, you wonder if it is really your turn or can you fluff it off on another. See what I mean?" Jane countered.

"Yes," Red smiled. "I understand all too well."