Can This Be Happening? Ch. 04

Story Info
She finally gets what she's wanted.
1.6k words
4.75
21.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 02/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hours remaining of the wedding were a blur. Megan and Kevin didn't let go of each other for any period during the winding down of the festivities. Ashley had left with her look-a-like and made sure that Megan had a way home. Kevin swore to getting her home safely and so far, he'd done just that.

"How about a cup of coffee and we talk for a little while?" Kevin asked as they sat in Megan's driveway.

"Um, alright." Kevin hopped out of the car and practically ran to Megan's door. He opened it and offered his hand to Megan. They walked slowly to the front door and Megan couldn't seem to get her key in the lock. Her hands were shaking uncontrollably and Kevin let out a light laugh. "This isn't one bit funny."

"Yes it is." He took the keys from her and unlocked the door. "It's funny that I never noticed your shaking hands before." Megan stepped inside and flipped on the light in the living room. Kevin set her keys on the table and she felt like everything was moving in slow motion. Kevin stepped closer to her and ran his fingers along her bare arms.

"How about that coffee?" Megan walked to her kitchen and pulled the coffee and filter from the cabinet.

Next thing she knew, she felt his warm hands run across her shoulders and down her arms. The warmth of his breath on her neck caused her to shiver. His lips softly grazed her exposed skin. Megan dropped her head to the side to give him more room. His tongue traced circles up her neck and his lips locked around her earlobe. Megan grabbed the counter and braced herself from the dizziness she was feeling. Megan moved from the counter and to the sink. She turned the cold water knob and filled the pot. She let out a loud sigh and Kevin laughed under his breath. Megan turned and smiled. Kevin had unbuttoned his shirt and his tie was dangling freely around his neck. Megan felt her temperature start to rise and knew her cheeks were now the same color of her dress. Kevin smiled out of the side of his mouth and Megan felt a wetness starting to form between her legs.

She side stepped around him and poured the water into the top of the coffee pot. Kevin just watched as the muscles in her arm flexed to hold the pot full of water and then relax when she put the pot under the spout. He shifted his stance and adjusted the growing erection in his pants. Megan turned to face Kevin and looked up into his eyes. In the past years, they had been this close and would see a playfulness in his eyes, but now it was pure lust. Kevin lifted his right hand and ran his fingertips across her soft, pale skin. Megan's eyes instantly fell closed and her hand reached to meet his. She tilted her head to absorb his touch into every pore.

His left hand went instinctively to her waist and pulled her closer to him. With all the strength Megan had, she pulled herself away. She wanted him with every fiber of her being but there was a nagging in the back of her mind.

"Would you excuse me for a minute? I need to get out of this dress and..."

"I can do that for you." Kevin said in a low, 'I need sex now' kind of way.

He pushed his weight against her and the counter. His lips encased her lips and Kevin wrapped her tightly to him. Megan moaned into his mouth and Kevin took the opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues danced and Megan brought her hands between them. For a moment she thought about stopping but she wanted him more than she had wanted anything. She started to unbutton his shirt slowly making her way to the top of his pants. Her hands moved down and she pressed her hand against his hardened cock. Kevin let out a loud moan into her mouth and she smiled against him. Their lips broke apart and Kevin braced himself against the counter. Megan continued to rub his now fully hard cock and he began to breath harder. He rested his head against hers and his eyes drifted to meet her eyes. Kevin needed her to see what she was doing to him. She moved her hands up and unbuckled his belt. His eyes never left her. Once his belt was hanging open, she unbuttoned his pants and, ever so slowly, inched his zipper down. His pants fell to the floor and he stood there in his unbuttoned shirt and tie, suit jacket and blue boxers that did nothing to hide his excitement for Megan.

"I need you right now." He said, almost too quickly.

"Not here."

"I don't care where." He brought his lips to her ear. "I need to feel you around me."

Kevin pulled his pants up so he could he could walk and Megan took his hand. She led him through the living room and to her bedroom. Before she had time to say anything, Kevin's pants were back on the floor. He ran his fingers along her open chest and her eyes met his. Megan reached back and pulled down the zipper of her dress. She then reached up and pushed the jacket off his shoulders and pulled at his tie.

"Don't do anything with that." He licked his lips and smiled. "We might need that later." Megan laughed and threw it next to his pants. He kicked off his shoes and threw his shirt on the pile. With nothing but boxer's on, he felt it wasn't fair. He reached over to her and ran his finger tips under the top of her dress. With a quick pull, the dress fell to the floor. Megan was standing there in a red thong that matched the color of her dress.

"No bra?"

"I can put one on if it would make you feel better." She said playfully.

"Don't even think about it."

He kissed her again. The heat rose in both of them. Megan wrapped her arms around his neck. He started to step forward and she followed. Her legs hit the bed and she felt his weight against her. Her body toppled backwards and he landed on top of her. Kevin broke the kiss and ran his hand along her body. His fingers traced the cup of her breast and Megan moaned. He moved his body down and wrapped his mouth around her nipple. He used his other hand to caress her other tit. Her hands ran carelessly across his head, subconsciously pushing him further down. He didn't argue and left a trail of kisses towards her mound.

He wrapped his fingers in her underwear and pulled them down and off. Megan pulled her arms to her breasts, feeling overexposed, and Kevin pulled them back to the bed. She dropped her head to the side but before she could feel ashamed, she felt his fingers separating her.

"Oooohhh..."

He brought his mouth to her and started to lick her cunt. Megan started to breath harder and faster. With every quickened breath, he increased his pace. Suddenly an orgasm ripped through her. Her body went into spasms and Kevin locked his hands on her hips and kept licking her clean. His tongue found her clit and started to focus on it.

"Oh god!" She yelled.

Kevin smiled and brought two fingers to her entrance. He slowly pushed his fingers into her. A little at a time until he was full in her. He quickened his pace and pumped into her with all he had. Orgasm after orgasm washed over her.

Kevin finally stopped and left another trail of kissed towards her mouth. He pressed his mouth to hers and let her taste her cum. Her eyes were lazily open and she looked at him.

"Wow."

"Is that all you have to say for yourself young lady?" Megan just nodded her head and smiled. He pressed his lips to her again and grazed his fingers along her cleavage.

Suddenly they heard the front door slam shut. Megan sat up quickly and looked at Kevin. She grabbed her robe from the chair next to her bed and Kevin grabbed her wrist.

"You aren't seriously going out there are you?"

"I have to. She's upset but don't worry." She leaned down and kissed him. Pushing her tongue into his mouth. She ran her hand down to his boxers and grabbed a hold of his throbbing cock. "I'm not done with you yet. I'll be right back."

Megan opened her bedroom door and Ashley was standing in the hallway. She had mascara running down her face and her eyes were all puffy.

"What's the matter?"

"That son of a bitch!" She screamed.

"What? What happened?"

"We went back to his place because I figured you'd come home with Kevin."

"Which I did. He's in there." Megan pointed to her bedroom.

"Well we were right in the middle of one of the best fucks of my life and his fucking wife walks into the room!" She walked into her room and threw her purse onto her bed. "HIS FUCKING WIFE!! Can you believe it!"

"He wasn't wearing a wedding band."

"I know. Well, she started screaming at him and then threw a lamp at me! Psycho bitch!"

"Are you alright?" Megan started to look for blood.

"I'm fine. I ducked out of the way and it smashed into the wall behind me." Ashley pulled off her dress and threw her shoes on her bed. "I got my shit out of there and left." She started to cry again. "I really thought he was a nice guy, you know."

"Yeah." Megan sat down on the bed and Ash sat next to her.

Before Megan realized it, she had been in Ashley's room for almost an hour. She excused herself and went back into her room where she found Kevin asleep in her bed. Snoring loudly.