Can We Molest You?

Story Info
They take advantage of a naive girl.
3.1k words
4.37
137.6k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers

The three of us were in the park. Just lounging around and shooting the breeze. A little bored, but also a little lazy, not wanting to actually get off our collective blots and go and do something. I finally had a question I wanted the other to answer.

"Hey, listen, if I was to describe a girl like this, who would I be describing?"

I held my hands a good six inches away from my hair and then cupped them another six inches in front of my chest.

Jason and Terry both laughed.

"Cheryl?" was the immediate suggestion and I nodded with a grin.

Cheryl was a blonde who was a couple of years behind us in school. She had a predilection for bouffant hair styles and the hair to pull them off. She also had a bust-line that was the envy of every other female in the school, and that included the teachers.

The reason I had brought the matter up was that I had just spotted Cheryl walking across the park and she would pass quite close to us.

My personal opinion of Cheryl was that if she wasn't a full-fledged tart just yet, it wouldn't be long until she made the grade. Jason and Terry both turned to watch as she walked in our direction, her body having an alluring sway about it. She knew it, too, and was emphasising it. You know that model walk, where the foot they're bring forward crosses in front of their other foot? That's what Cheryl was doing right now, a nice sensual strut.

When she was close enough I gave her a wave, indicating that she should come over.

"Hi, Martin," she said, nodding to Jason and Terry to acknowledge their existence. "You want me?"

"Now there's a leading question," I observed, smiling lecherously. She blushed and my smile changed to a more normal one. "Actually, we were trying to guess your age. I said eighteen but the idiots reckon you're still only seventeen. Who's right?"

"You are," she said. "Um, why were you trying to guess my age?"

"That brings us back to your first question regarding us wanting you. We were thinking that if you are of age we'd pull down your panties and spend some play time molesting you. Fortunately you're wearing a dress, which makes taking of your panties quite simple."

Cheryl just looked at me for a few moments, her face totally blank as she tried to take on what I'd said. Finally it seeped through and she became indignant.

"What on earth makes you think I'll let you do any such thing?" she demanded.

"Um, Cheryl, what makes you think that we were going to ask for permission?" I tossed right back at her.

"That's illegal. Anyway, people would see and come and stop you."

"Cheryl, take a look around. Do you see anyone taking any notice of what we're doing? I'd have to strip you naked before they would notice. Watch."

I casually lifted the front of her dress and pulled her panties down. Only as far as her knees, but they were definitely down. She was blushing and pressing the front of her dress against herself.

"See," I said, waving my hand around. "No-one even noticed. Jason, why don't you help the poor girl out and finish taking them off?"

With a laugh Jason proceeded to do just that. Cheryl squeaked a protest but didn't try to prevent it happening, preferring to ensure that her dress stayed covering her.

Jason stood up, panties in hand, and at a gesture from me he handed them over to Cheryl. She hastily snatched them and stuffed them in her bag, blushing all the while.

"Of course," I said musingly, "if we tried to molest you here people would be bound to notice, wouldn't they?"

Cheryl nodded her head enthusiastically.

"So it only makes sense that if we're going to have a little bit of fun playing with you we should seek a little privacy, like behind these bushes. Mmm?"

Cheryl glanced at the bushes, blushed again, and shook her head.

"Why not?" I asked coaxingly. "I mean, we're only going to be doing a little bit of touching. Nothing serious. It's not as though we want to have sex with you. Ah, strike that. We're men and you're a lovely girl so of course we want to have sex with you. What I meant was that we wouldn't be trying to have sex with you today, although I can't comment about the future."

I wound down, regarding her with my head tilted a little to the side, giving her an enticing smile. She was still shaking her head but I was getting through to her.

"You know you want to," I told her. "You're wondering what it will feel like to have a boy touch you so personally, to stroke you in such an intimate place. Not only that, you'll be able to touch us, get a feel for what a man really feels like. It's not as though we could say don't touch us while we're touching you."

Ha. As if any one of us would even dream of telling her not to touch us. We'd be far more likely to whip them out for an early inspection and tell her to do as she likes.

She wasn't shaking her head anymore and I figured that that was as good as it would get. I couldn't really expect her to just walk into the bushes. Time to be a little masterful, but just a little. I moved a little closer to her, lifting the front of her dress and rubbing my knuckles against her mons. She gasped but didn't back away.

I took my hand away from there and closed it over her elbow, holding her, yes, but not so tightly that she couldn't pull free. I turned her towards the bushes.

"Come on," I said, a firmly coaxing note in my voice. "We won't do anything much. Just a bit of touching from both sides. You'll be free to say stop at any stage and we'll have no choice but to obey you."

"Just remember to take it easy, you two," I said in a voice that Cheryl would catch. "We're just doing a bit of friendly touching and I don't want you doing anything to upset her."

I sensed her relax a little more, hearing that. Our intentions were obviously honourable, for a given value of honourable. Our little lamb moved into the bushes, perhaps a little further than she realised, and then I was turning her around and backing her up to a tree.

I slowly lifted the front of her dress, watching her all the time. She was blushing and biting her lip but she was letting it happen. I tucked the hem into her waistband, leaving her nicely exposed, and then reached down and started rubbing.

She was breathing a little harder almost immediately and I could see her nipples budding under her blouse. Obviously that blouse was going to have to go. I rubbed and stroked for a few minutes and then moved slightly to the side, with Jason taking over.

While Cheryl was distracted by Jason I unzipped and let my fun-gun loose. I held Cheryl's hand for a moment and then closed it around my erection. Her breathing seemed to stop for a moment and then her hand closed firmly over me. She wasn't looking at what she was holding but she was certainly getting a feel for it.

Terry replaced Jason and I indicated to Jerry that he should give Cheryl something to play with. Apparently she glommed onto him fast enough and for a few moments it felt to me as though she was assessing what I had and comparing it to what was in her other hand.

I disengaged, leaned over, and kissed her. She was a little startled but quickly started kissing me back while my hands roamed over her chest. Those silly little buttons on her blouse seemed to just drift away as my hand passed over them. When I withdrew from the kiss her blouse gaped wide, her rather magnificent breasts displayed in a bra that was struggling to contain them.

Cheryl gave a little squeal of petite horror, a hand flashing up to cover her cleavage, and I gave a friendly laugh.

"Come on, Cheryl," I said, lifting her hand to one side. "How could I not want to see your lovely breasts? They're works of art and deserve to be seen and admired."

To ensure that they were seen and admired I squeezed my hands under the bottom of her bra cups and levered them up and over her breasts, leaving her bra riding high and my hands stroking her breasts.

I bumped Terry and Jason to the side, much to Jason's annoyance as Cheryl had still been holding his cock.

"We're too crowded like this," I told Cheryl. "Why don't we just settle down onto the grass for a while, give ourselves some room."

I helped Cheryl to lie back on the grass and I relaxed on one side of her. I had my mouth on her breast and my hand on her mound, playing along nicely. Jason was playing with her other breast and Terry had managed to have her take hold of his erection.

It was obvious that Cheryl was feeling aroused. I suspected a little bit more and she'd be about ready for the next stage. I deserted her breast, moving my mouth to her pussy. She gave a proper little squeal at that, muffled as she slapped her hand over her mouth. A little more of that and she was almost bucking underneath me.

By a strange coincidence Cheryl's legs had been pushed well apart, not that she had seemed to notice. I indicated to Jason and Terry to back off a little, and I moved more fully between her legs. I started stroking her lips with my cock, while her eyes opened wider and wider.

"What are you doing?" she gasped.

"Just playing a little," I assured her. "Ever wondered what it will feel like to have your lips closing over one of these?" I winked at her. "Of course you have. How about we let you hold the head?"

While I was suggesting that I was easing her lips apart a little, placing my cock between them. I pulled my hand away and her lips closed over me while Cheryl gasped, blushing fiercely.

She'd propped herself up, looking at where I was tentatively joined to her.

"You said you wouldn't be having sex with me," she gasped.

"You can't call this having sex," I protested. "Look. I'm barely touching you."

She didn't answer, just looking at my cock. She hadn't told me to take it out, I noticed.

"Tell you what," I offered. "I'll just slide it in and then take it out again. Just so you can get a proper feel of what it's like. That's not having sex. That's just a little bit of education. Oh, wait a second. It might hurt a bit at the start. You may not want to try that after all."

She was looking confused. Was I going to do it or not?

"We'll just start off and you can tell me if you think it's too much."

I started pressing against her. She just looked at my cock as it pressed in, opening her mouth a couple of times but closed it without speaking. She did give a tiny 'ow' when her virginity departed, but that was it. I just kept sinking deeper into her, filling her up, and she didn't say no.

"See. That wasn't too bad, was it?" I said once I was fully home. "How does it feel?"

"Um, ah, OK, I guess," she said, breathing hard and wondering what I was going to do now.

"I'll just leave it there for a few moments," I said, "letting you feel it for a while."

"Ah," she said, not knowing what to say.

After those few moments she still didn't tell me to take it out. Instead she pressed against me a little. A few moments later she pressed against me again and this time I pressed against her at the same time.

"What say we just continue like this for a while and see how it goes," I said. "You can always say enough, after all."

I started moving a little more strongly, Cheryl moving with me quite happily. I kept it slow at the start, letting her feel me pushing firmly against her. She was gasping slightly, giving breathy little cries as we went. I slowly built up the speed and soon we were coming together at a fair speed, her enthusiasm building with every thrust.

Cheryl was on fire, wanting, no, demanding more and more. I was rubbing her breasts, enjoying the feel of them, by this time giving her all I had, knowing that an end was coming.

It was a good thing that we'd spent the time at the start getting her properly aroused. Now she was ready and more than ready for what was coming. I held on and then Cheryl's eyes seemed to pop and she buried a fist in her mouth as she climaxed and I let loose with relief.

I moved off her and produced a clean handkerchief from my pocket. I used it to gently wipe her down. At the same time I was nodding to Terry, mainly because he could be so charming when he wanted to.

He settled down next to her, stroking her gently from breast to hip, talking quietly.

"What are you doing?" she asked nervously, as Terry started moving into position.

"Don't you want to see if the second time is as good as the first?" he suggested. "No pain this time, either. Just a gentle movement that fills you with blissful feelings."

He was first of all brushing against her, and then pushing in, while she was still dithering. Cheryl now had a confused look on her face as if she couldn't quite work out how this had come about. Not that it seemed to stop her responses. In very short order she was pushing up against her while he took his pleasure.

Terry kept talking to her as he moved on her, his voice gentle and coaxing, praising her to the skies. Cheryl was just lapping it up, her own movements quite eager now, her arousal once more fully in control of her responses.

He didn't rush her, letting her make the running, really, once they got started. It wasn't all that long before Cheryl was wanting that little bit more and Terry was quite happy to supply it. This happened a couple of times and at the end Terry was really driving home with vim and vigour with Cheryl cheering him on. She went into her second climax of the day and Terry put in one last frantic spurt to get his going as well.

Terry grabbed the handkerchief for a little wiping down while Cheryl lay there looking a trifle smug. She stopped looking smug and started looking a little nervous when Jason settled down next to her.

"Um, Jason, are you sure Cheryl can handle you? I mean, she's just handled me and Terry. She might be feeling a little tired and you wouldn't want to do anything to upset her."

"You could be right, Martin," Jason agreed. "Um, maybe if we changed position slightly it'll be easier for her. Why don't you try this, Cheryl, just to see how it feels?"

He coaxed her to roll over onto her hands and knees, explaining that this way she wouldn't need to worry about any weight on her. Not that he weighed much, he told her, but she had to admit that no weight was better.

Seeing he was behind her, he was lining up and thrusting home before she fully caught on to what was happening. She looked a little shocked, turning her head to look over her shoulder at him. Jason simply winked at her and, reaching around, took hold of her breasts and started rubbing to the tempo of his thrusting.

This time she did manage to make a bit of a protest but it was more along the lines of, "But I didn't say you could," rather than, "You stop doing that". Absent the stop command Jason just kept right on going. Come to think of it, he'd probably have kept on going even if she had said stop. It's a little hard to stop mid-stroke.

Cheryl demonstrated again that she was a fast learner, her bottom bobbing up and down very attractively as she bounced off Jason's cock. He'd hit a fast rhythm right from the word go and Cheryl had matched him with no problems, squeaking a bit as he drove in, but staying right there with him. At the same time he was palpitating her breasts, the squeezes being time to match his thrusts.

Jason didn't last as long as me or Terry but it turned out that he didn't have to. Cheryl was still too tightly wound up not to both respond and climax quickly.

For a third time we cleaned her up and then settled down on the grass around her. Cheryl started putting her clothing back in order, starting to look a little nervous, a little scared, apparently starting to realise just what had happened.

"Hells bells, but you've totally wiped the three of out," I complained. "We're too spent to even stand up and you look as though you're fit enough to run a race. I guess it's true when they say that girls have more stamina than boys. We'll have to give you the win."

I could see the thought that she was the winner out of this strike her firmly in the ego. She started smiling, all her confidence bubbling up. She came, she saw, she conquered - three times. She was a winner.

By the time she was fully dressed and standing all her natural joie de vivre had returned. She wasn't departing as a woman who had been molested but as a woman who could handle men with no problems. She was almost bouncing with happiness as she left.

As we left I was quite sure we all had similar thoughts - get Cheryl alone somewhere, sometime, for our own private session. I suspect Cheryl probably had similar thoughts. Most definitely a tart in waiting, I decided, and she wouldn't be wasting much time waiting.

Ashson
Ashson
8,544 Followers