Can You Dance The Fandango

Story Info
How WWE's Fandango picked Summer Rae as his dance partner.
10.8k words
3.9
14.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
197 Followers

My now normal routine of doing one story a year continues with this a story about how the beautiful Summer Rae and Fandango got together. I think this is the best WWE fan fiction I've done [doesn't cover much I know but still] for someone who can seemingly only produce one story a year this is quite a good one so enjoy, all comments/abuse welcome below see you next year.

*****

The suave and sleek Fandango is down in Florida at the NXT Performance centre looking for a new dancing partner. He has already said no to a pale dark haired British girl and now is wandering around backstage looking for someone beautiful to dance with. All of the girls he has met so far just have no rhythm and he cannot believe how flat footed and uncoordinated they are. Fandango stops to check his reflection in a dressing room mirror admiring just how good he looks, his 6ft tall figure is well tanned and his chest muscles are extremely well toned. He is only wearing a black vest jacket opened up so as not to hide his amazing 6 pack abs and he admires them flexing in the mirror knowing what a body like his does to woman. Covering his strong legs are a pair of his brand new wrestling tights which are a vibrant light green with purple stripes while just a pair of solid black wrestling boots finishes off the dancer's attire. Brushing his black hair away from his eyes Fandango admires himself and wonders if he will ever find a Diva that will match up to his good looks and dancing ability.

Finally he pulls himself away from the mirror and back out into the corridor ready to resume his search for a dance partner but just outside the locker room door someone is waiting for him. He turns his head and sees a beautiful blonde standing in front of him, he takes in her figure which is very tall but petite and toned. She is dressed in workout clothes, a plain black sports bra and black sweat pants with white sneakers hardly a glamorous outfit but Fandango cannot deny she looks good even just dressed for a workout.

"Hi um are you the guy looking for a dance partner?" she asks looking a little nervous and Fandango can see she is wearing makeup.

It's just a little eye shadow and pink lip gloss but it stirrers Fandango's interest as she is clearly trying to make an impression.

"Yes," Fandango answers, "I am looking for a beautiful, graceful WWE Diva to be my new dance partner." He breathes heavily making the blonde's eyes go wide at the sound of his deep voice.

The tally leggy blonde bites her lip looking Fandango up and down and he just lets her getting a rush as yet another woman admire his beauty.

"Well I'm Summer," The blonde says finally snapping her eyes away from Fandango's tanned chest," Summer Rae and I am a dancer too so I thought maybe we could team up?"

"Ha," Fandango laughs moving up to his full height balancing on his toes, "You a dancer! No I don't think so, you have good looks yes but you do not have the style or the grace to be a dancer."

Summer's eyebrows narrow, "Excuse me but I've been dancing since I was 5 years old, I have perfect grace and style watch," Summer says raising herself up on her toes lifting her arms up then stretching one leg out to the side holding her balance perfectly like a ballet dancer.

Fandango nods his head, "Very impressive Summer but I don't think you're the type of girl I'm looking for."

"Why not?" Summer asks sounds a little annoyed, "I can dance, I'm glamorous, sexy and very, very flexible I'm the perfect dance partner for you."

"You could be perfect but you won't be able to pronounce my name correctly," The tanned dark haired man smirks at her; "If you can't say my name you can't be my partner."

"Fandango? What's difficult about saying Fandango?" Summer says sounding confused.

"No, no, no it's Fan... Dan... Go..," He says lifting his head up softly pronouncing his name.

"Oh ok," Summer says taking a deep breath, "Fan... Dan... Go..."

"MMMMMM, oh Summer well done that's perfect," He says making the leggy blonde smile.

Fandango is clearly impressed his eyes now openly checking Summer Rae out, his eyes trailing across her body, "Well you can say my name perfectly but maybe you are not quite sexy enough to be with the hottest dancer in the WWE."

Flexing his muscles Fandango pushes his tanned chest out while tightening his abs and arms. He poses and Summer just stands and admires how sexy Fandango is, his ultra-tanned body all shaved and smooth almost looking good enough to lick.

"I am sexy enough Fandango in fact I think I look as hot as you," Summer says openly checking out Fandango's body making the dancer smirks at her.

"Oh little girl I don't think so, I have grace, pose and the body that any woman would kill to touch," Fandango says dismissively.

Summer pouts and starts to slowly turn around flexing her skinny body frame making sure Fandango can get a good look at every inch of her. Fandango can't help but stare at the blonde's sexy curves, there might not be much of her but the slow way she moves and the perfect angles she takes up makes her body look irresistible. She does a slow turn making sure the tanned dancer gets a good look at every part of her body, she grins seeing his eyes latch onto her ass so she gives it a little shake to further tease him.

"Well Summer I won't deny that you have some sex appeal," Fandango murmurs in his low tone of voice, "But still you are not the perfect combination of being great looking and a supreme dancer that I require for my partner."

Summer grunts getting pissed off that Fandango keeps blowing her off, she knows she is sexy and she knows she is an awesome dancer. Fandango clearly has a very cocky persona but she really wants to be the dance partner of this sexy looking man so thinking quickly Summer puts her hands on his chest pushing Fandango towards the locker room door.

"Summer what are you doing?" Fandango asks a little worried as Summer pushes him back into the empty locker room.

Summer Rae slams the door behind her and stares at Fandango grinning, "I am going to be your next dance partner Fandango and I don't care what I have to do to prove it to you," She says forcefully.

Grabbing hold of her black spandex pants Summer Rae starts pulling them down to Fandango's surprise. His eyes become glued to her lower half watching the skinny blonde strip off right in front of him. Summer grins seeing that Fandango is staring at her so she lowers her pants down to her feet kicking them off exposing her light pink panties and her long tanned legs. Her pink cotton panties stick to her sexy ass and Summer does another slow twirl letting Fandango once again admire her body. Inside his tight spandex pants Fandango can feel his cock start to twitch while looking at half-dressed blonde. Summer kicks off her sneakers so she is bare footed as she pirouettes around the empty locker room putting on a dancing master class for Fandango.

"See I'm perfect arm candy for you," Summer grins spinning past an open mouthed Fandango, "I'm super-hot and you can clearly see I can handle myself when it comes to dancing."

Fandango just nods his head unable to deny how graceful Summer is watching the blonde dance around the locker room. She has such light and graceful footwork and with his cock now semi hard and pushing into the crotch of his tights Fandango can no longer argue that the blonde isn't sexy. Summer effortlessly spins around then drops to the floor doing the splits easily spreading her long legs out wide and this makes Fandango applaud. She is very flexible being able to lower herself down to the floor in the splits pose which just happens shows off her long tanned legs even more.

"Very, very impressive Summer," Fandango says nodding with approval walking over to the blonde.

He grabs her arm and pulls her up from the splits bringing Summer back to her feet then he quickly spins her, twirling the young blonde around before pulling her close. Summer spins into him grinning as he slowly lowers her down showing off his own perfect dance moves.

"So do I pass your little test Fan... Dan... Go...?" Summer asks in a naughty teasing tone.

"Yes Summer you do, you are the perfect dance partner and I want you to be with me when I debut on Raw," The well-tanned dancer says in his deep growl.

Summer Rae squeals with delight jumping up and hugging Fandango pressing her barely clothed body into his. She is rubbing against him and Fandango stiffens trying not to moan feeling the young blonde press up against him. He can cover up his moan but he can't hide his stiff cock which is pushing into the front of his spandex pants and it brushes against Summer's long legs. Grinning Summer Rae pushes her leg back into the healthy sized bulge making it twitch and it does bring a moan from Fandango's lips.

"Wow you really do think I'm sexy," Summer teases looking into Fandango's eyes biting her lip as the sexual energy in the room starts to pick up.

The dark haired man smirks, "I just love women who throw themselves at my feet," He growls openly checking the barely dressed Diva out.

Summer blushes a little seeing Fandango's eyes going up and down her body checking her out like a wild animal stalking its prey.

She keeps grinning and says, "Well then why don't we celebrate our new partnership with a nice hot sexy fuck session?"

Fandango growls nodding his head before his hands move down the tiny blonde's waist tilting her over even more. When Summer is almost completely horizontal in his arms Fandango leans down and captures her sexy pink coated lips in a hot passionate kiss. Summer moans feeling the dark stubble on his face rubbing against her soft skin. The blonde instantly moves her arms up wrapping them around Fandango's neck brushing over his toned shoulder muscles. Fandango keeps his lips firmly pressed on Summer's tasting his new dance partner while the blonde is moving her palms up and down his muscly arms. She squeezes one of his biceps testing out the muscle tone and is rewarded with a cheeky little bite mid kiss by Fandango which really turns Summer on. Fandango runs his free hand down one of Summer's outstretched legs feeling her muscles tensing and the sexy wrestler can't resist dragging his fingernails over her soft skin. Summer purrs when his fingers squeeze along her soft thigh making the blonde push her tongue into Fandango's mouth. Their lips duel passionately together, tongues pressing inside each other's mouth making them both moan softly.

Fandango finally breaks the kiss pulling the blonde back to her feet before leading her over to the far side of the room. They are moving towards a bench near some lockers and as they walk Fandango kicks off his shiny black boots and removes his jacket. He goes to yank down his pants but Summer stops him moving his hands to the side before making him sit down on the bench. The blonde drops to her knees with her hands on the waistband of Fandango's brightly coloured tights and slowly starts to lower them. Her fingers sink into the skin tight spandex peeling them down Fandango's muscly legs until his hard cock springs free. Summer Rae gasps and then pouts her lips staring at Fandango's big throbbing cock. He has to be at least 8 inches long and a few inches thick, a perfect thick sized dick that has Summer already drooling thinking of pushing it into her mouth. She keeps pulling at his tights dragging them all the way down to his knees so that she can also admire his tanned muscular thighs. Leaning forward Summer can't resist laying a soft kiss onto one of his thigh muscles and Fandango's cock flexes from the contact of Summer's lips on his skin.

"Your lips feel so good," Fandango moans leaning back pushing his hips forward while Summer finishes removing his pants.

Summer sits up places both hands on Fandango's chest moaning with delight at feeling up his toned chest. Her fingers trail down his washboard abs gliding along his toned skin before finally her hands move down past his hips towards his hard cock. Summer grabs it firmly giving Fandango's shaft a squeeze that makes his cock twitch against her palm. She jerks his cock a little loving the way his big purple cock head bulges every time she moves her hand. Summer's soft hand is slowly teasing Fandango's hard cock and the dark haired man moans loudly enjoying the feel of Summer Rae stroking his cock. Her hand feels so good that Fandango almost wants to beg her to give him a good hard handjob. The sexy blonde doesn't wank him harder instead keeping hold of the base of Fandango's cock she leans forward giving his throbbing cock head a quick kiss. Fandango loudly groans with pleasure as Summer's soft lips brush against his purple cock head making it jump in her hand.

"Fuck yes that's it Summer suck it," Fandango moans tilting his head back, his eyes shut with pleasure, "Be a good little blonde and suck it."

Grinning Summer instantly lets go of Fandango's cock and gets to her feet making the young grappler open his eyes in surprise.

"I thought I wasn't hot enough Fandango?" An underwear clad Summer teases biting her finger seductively.

"I mean the great Fandango wouldn't want some ugly non dancer like me sucking and slurping down on his big fat cock," Summer says in a soft seductive voice.

Fandango's cock throbs harder at Summer's teasing words and the young wrestler can only stare at the blonde in amazement.

"I mean maybe you want a dancer with nice big boobies," Summer continues to tease grabbing the bottom of her black sports bra.

Fandango just watches on speechless as the leggy blonde slowly peels her bra up her body. Her tiny boobs may not be massive plastic filled objects but they fit her skinny body type perfectly. Fandango feels himself drooling as he stares at Summer's perfectly round tits. Summer's small perky tits are on full display the blonde grins throwing her stripped off bra across the room. She can see Fandango openly staring with lust at her small tanned boobs and she can also see his thick cock twitching too. Summer moves both hands up her sides before softly cupping her small boobs giving them a firm squeeze. Fandango groans softly licking his lips and staring at Summer's boobs, the blonde is certainly not afraid to show off her sexy body. Watching Summer Rae squeezing her all natural tits Fandango slides his hand down to grab his aching cock. Summer Rae enjoys teasing the ultra-hot Fandango; she bets not many women have taken the time to drive him wild with lust. Summer now moves her hands downwards sliding her fingertips into the waistband of her cotton panties. She hears a visible gasp from Fandango who feels like his cock will explode right here and now if this teasing keeps up.

Fandango has his hand on his shaft slowly stroking himself making his thick 8 inch cock twitch. He is being treated to a sexy hot strip show by Summer and Fandango doesn't want to do anything else but watch. Pulling on the waistband of her panties Summer drinks in Fandango's horny expression feeling the ego boost of having a hot guy like him openly drooling over her body. She pulls her panties down slightly revealing the small string thong that was hidden underneath. Summer loves wearing thongs but when working out its not practical to have a thong always creeping out of your sweatpants. The blonde certainly didn't think wearing two sets of panties would be a tease but when Fandango growls loudly at seeing her sexy string thong Summer knows it was lucky she didn't change before coming over to meet him. She peels her panties down her long legs admiring Fandango as he pump away at his big cock making Summer's pussy leak. Summer kicks away her panties and is now standing in front of Fandango with just a tiny black string thong covering her now wet pussy. The tiny crotch of her thong panties is soaking with her own wetness and again Summer slowly spins round. She does a slow twirl so Fandango can lust over her well-tanned near naked body.

Once he sees her round pert ass cheeks fully exposed in her tiny thong Fandango can't take being teased any longer. He reaches out a cupping one of Summer's tanned ass cheeks firmly giving it a playful squeeze. Summer moans as she feels him pull her in closer so she is leaning into his body and this makes his hard cock rub against the back of her thigh. Summer Rae moans loudly feeling so good pushing against Fandango's ultra-sexy body and she starts to wiggle her hips into her new wrestling partner. She feels like some sexy lap dancer, clad in only her thong and sat on his lap. Fandango groans at the contact of Summer's slowly rotating hips feeling that cute ass rubbing against his hips. Both are nearly naked meaning it is just pure skin on skin contact between the two and the lust inside both young superstars is growing. He is thrusting back harder against her until the two of them are in perfect rhythm grinding their hips together. Fandango's cock is now rock hard and digging into Summer's round ass cheek. Summer giggles feeling his large cock poking into her ass and she sensually moves her hips round to help rub her ass against Fandango's large cock. Fandango groans at the way his cock rubs against her soft tanned skin while she slowly sways her hips.

It's an intoxicating, sexually teasing dance as both Summer and Fandango grind and rub up against each other. Finally all this bumping and grinding is too much for a horny Fandango as his prick aches with pleasure. Grabbing Summer Rae by the shoulders he gracefully spins the near naked blonde around making Summer squeak with delight as she is manhandled. The blonde is pushed down to her knees between Fandango's legs so once again her sexy face is level with his throbbing 8 inches.

"You fucking tease Summer, suck it go on suck my dick," Fandango hisses his cock twitching right in front of Summer Rae's face.

The blonde quickly opens her mouth sliding her lips down onto Fandango's hard dick. Fandango growls loudly sliding his hands down onto the back of her head as Summer's soft lips tease his shaft. His fingers intertwine with Summer's long blonde hair holding her in place with her lips attaching to his dick. Summer feels Fandango's cock sliding between her lips and she loudly hums sending pleasurable vibrations through Fandango's shaft. His 8 inches slide right down Summer's wet mouth making Fandango moan loudly with pleasure. Summer rolls her tongue around licking hard against the underside of Fandango's large prick and while she does that Summer also moves her hand over Fandango's smooth thighs slowly massaging him while she blows his dick. Her finger tips keep moving up until they graze against Fandango's balls which makes the young wrestler shiver from the contact. Summer Rae cups Fandango's balls giving them a firm squeeze while she works more of his thick dick inside her mouth. Fandango lets out a loud groan of approval as Summer plays with his balls weighting them gently in her soft hand. Pushing his hips further forward Fandango works more than half of his cock inside Summer's wide open mouth.

He loves the visual of seeing such a hot blonde on her knees openly accepting and sucking on his prick. Summer's cheeks are stretched out but it appears the blonde has no problem taking his big thick cock all the way inside her mouth. Summer's warm mouth is really teasing his cock and Fandango can't help lean back pressing the head of his cock up against the back of her throat. To respond to him leaning back Summer starts to bob her head giving her new dancer partner the blowjob he has been craving. Her mouth is full of Fandango's cock and the blonde fights against her gag reflex so she can keep sliding her lips up and down his shaft. She is using the tongue to bathe Fandango's dick in saliva making it nice and wet so her lips have no friction when they slide across his cock. Fandango has to keep hold of Summer Rae's head using it as support while she noisily sucks on him. He has never felt such a wet messy blowjob, Summer's spit is soaking his cock making Fandango's prick even more sensitive to Summer's free flowing lips. Summer sucks hard looking right up at Fandango getting eye contact with the sexy dancer feeding into his amazing visual of her slurping on his cock.

wwekiller
wwekiller
197 Followers