Can You Hear Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry." I hoped she knew that I was apologizing for more than just the cursing. Then I imagined slapping myself really hard, for even being stupid enough to form that thought as a hope. She snickered sardonically.

"Do you realize; that's the first thing you've said out loud to me, since you picked me up?"

I felt a knot tighten in my chest, "I didn't. I'm sorry; I guess I let it become a habit. I'll try not to do that so much."

When she looked up at me, I can fortunately say my mind went blank for a moment. In that moment, I finally saw Abbey at her core. I remember the sad look in her eyes that night in the parking lot, and the depths of past pain, that swam there. I finally began to understand just how seriously she had been shaken by the intimacy of sharing her secret. I could see the way she was torn, between fear that the knowledge would doom any future we might have, and hope that she could finally be honest and up front about everything, and share herself completely. And perhaps even something more - a fear that, if someone got to see who she truly was, that sight would drive them away.

I was stuck. I knew I had to touch her, to sooth her, to show her I was here with her. But I was also terrified of touching her here. The urge was so strong, and so powerful, I wasn't sure I could stop myself with a single touch. I made a decision quickly.

I closed my eyes, and I heard Abbey whimper, as if to beg me not to proceed. But I wouldn't be deterred. I focused with every thread of imagination and memory that I had. I pictured Abbey standing at the rail, on her back porch. I tried to perfectly recapture that image, as she had been late last Friday night. We'd gone into the kitchen for the first time, and she had shown me where to find some glasses and a half bottle of wine in the fridge. While I was getting some snacks, she had wandered off. She hadn't bothered to dress that time, but she had wrapped herself a sheet around her, like a sleeveless gown, in case any neighbors were up late for some reason. I stood at the sliding glass window, and stared at her, as she stared into the night sky, and breathed the sweet spring air. It had rained a little bit, since we'd gotten back to her place, though neither of us had noticed. But it created a wonderful aroma in the air. It was heady, too cool to be sultry, but just warm enough to be strong and crisp. I had set the items I'd pilfered from the fridge, on the coffee table. I walked up behind her, sliding my arms around her waste, and molding her back against me. She'd sighed, leaning her head back to nestle beneath my chin.

She slid one hand over the ones joined at her waist, and extended the other gracefully, gesturing to the nearly full moon. "Isn't it beautiful?"

My eyes slid down her hand, along her arm, to her shoulder and finally her neck. I leaned in and whispered against her skin, "Lovely."

Abbey's extended hand came down, to rest with her other, just as my lips began to trace the edge of her shoulder. She groaned quietly, leaning her head back. I took the advantage of her neck being more easily accessible, first planting small wet kisses along the graceful arch. As I heard her breathing speed up, I pulled her more tightly back against me, and fastened my lips on her neck, sucking lightly on her skin. I felt her hips wiggle back against me, as she gasped. I pushed her forward slightly, pressing her between myself and the rail, and forcing her hips even more firmly against mine. One of my hands slid up the soft sheet, until it reached her hair. I wound my fingers in the soft bright curls, and pulled her head to the other side, devouring the thus far untouched side of her neck and shoulders. She moved her hips up and down now, stroking my growing erection with her voluptuous ass, forcing a sharp growl from my throat.

Abbey's put her hand on top of mine, on the restaurant table, and snapped me from my reverie. I quickly realized how absorbed I had been in the memory, when I noticed that her breathing was so erratic, that it should've caught my attention before now. I opened my eyes, to stare directly into hers. Her pupils were huge, and most of the soft grey iris was hidden by the dilation. Her look was one of pure and complete hunger, and it sent my own breathing into uneven spurts. I thought about trying to look contrite, but figured I'd never pull it off. Her eyes closed briefly, and she chuckled ironically.

When Abbey looked up at me again, she had a resolute look on her face. As she opened her mouth to speak, I found myself wondering intently what she would say, but she turned away and addressed the waitress at the counter, "Miss?"

The waitress came over to the table almost immediately, wearing a smile that I found hilarious, in that it suggested Abbey's mind was the one being read for a change. I saw a quick grin flash on Abbey's face, and her eyes flickered briefly to me in confirmation. She explained to the waitress - not bothering to come up with a clever little fib - that we'd both realized we weren't so hungry at the moment, and could she bring some to-go containers, so we could eat our meal later. The waitress definitely sensed my nervous energy, as I cheered in my head, that dinner would be postponed. She quickly scurried off, but returned only seconds later, with the check and the containers. Abbey reached for the check, and I cleared my throat.

What do you think you're doing?

She gave me an innocent and daring look, "You paid for all the drinks last Friday. I think the least I can do is pick up dinner." She put her hand on the little portfolio, which seemed out of place in such a simple diner.

Point taken; now get your hand off of that check.

Abbey stared at me, obviously expecting me to back down. I raised an eyebrow, and kept my mind as clear and free of comment as possible. After we'd both held each others gaze for almost 30 seconds, I started to close my eyes, but reopened them as Abbey pulled her hand back with lightening speed. I laughed, she glowered, and then she started putting our food in the containers, while I slid the portfolio toward me and pulled out my wallet.

Once we were ready to leave, and I'd left the bill money and a sizable tip - mostly to thank the waitress for helping us to affect an escape so quickly - we stood to leave. I put my hand at the small of Abbey's back, but I was careful not to touch her more than that. My control was on a thin wire at this point, and I decided to be very careful. Abbey apparently had the same inclination. We left the diner, and outside I opened the car door for her. When we'd left her house the first time, she had slid her hand over mine, on the door frame. This time she was very careful not to touch me.

I silently drove the few blocks to Abbey's house, and pulled into the driveway. Abbey had also held her tongue, and didn't even talk when we got to her house. She simply got out of the car and headed for the front door, pulling her keys out as she walked. I followed her, watching the sway of her hips, and saw her pause momentarily, before she continued. I wondered for a moment why she stopped, until she kicked one hip sharply to the side, and looked at me over her shoulder, with a stare that only had one thing to say, "If you hurry up, you can do more than look at them." Before I could react, she turned back and walked up to the door. She swiftly unlocked it, depositing the keys in her purse before reaching to open the door. I beat her to the handle, and swung it open sharply as I spun her around, wrapped one hand in her hair, planted my lips firmly on hers, and pushed her backwards through the door.

As soon as we were inside, I shoved the door closed with my foot, took another couple of steps forward, and pinned her against the doorframe of the entry way. The faint hold we were keeping over our bodies was let go. Within seconds we were peeling off each others clothing, our hands roaming over every new part of exposed flesh. After I'd quickly unbuttoned and removed her blouse, I started pulling off the tank top beneath it. As soon as Abbey's hands were free, they went to work on the buttons on my jeans. When they were all undone, she slid her hand inside, and I gasped against the swell of her magnificent breasts, where my lips had traveled. Without removing my pants, she began to stroke my already straining erection. Suddenly I was desperate. I had to get the rest of her clothes off. I had to touch her body completely, every inch. I reached behind her, and bent one hook on her bra as I wrenched the clasp open.

Her breathing became even more ragged, and I knew she could hear my thoughts clearly, as she allowed me to pull her hand away and yanked the bra from her arms. Just as fast, I had her jeans off, and I was pushing them and her panties to the floor with my foot. She pushed mine down over my hips, and as soon as my aching cock sprung free, she quickly trapped it between our bodies, warming it with the heat emanating from us. When our pants were discarded, I felt her go onto her tip toes, inviting me to lift her, so she could wrap her arms around my waist. I took another tack.

I held her tight to the wall, and began kissing my way down her body. I didn't take my time, knowing that the anticipation of what I was doing would be blown, by my easily read intentions. I needed to do more than touch her, I needed to feel her body tense in pleasure, hear her raspy and excited breathing, see the goose bumps on her stomach... and I needed to taste her. I dropped to one knee, slung one of her legs over my shoulder, and attacked. I dipped my tongue into every crevice I could find, holding her hips rigidly against me, as I explore her wet and eager pussy. I could barely hear anything above my own breathing, but every few seconds another gasp or groan would penetrate, and I would devour her even more intently. When I felt her other knee began to give a little bit, I knew I had to rethink our location.

I stood so fast, my head spun for a second. Abbey was leaning heavily against the wall, obviously stunned by the sudden loss of contact. I didn't give her a chance to ask the reason behind it. I swung her into my arms, causing a shocked exclamation from her, hooked my jeans with a free pinky finger, and headed into the living room. The bed, and the stairs required to access it, was definitely not a feasible alternative just now. In the living room, I matter-of-factly put her down on the sofa, knelt in front of her, put both of her knees over my shoulders, and pulled her hips forward. This forced her to lean more significantly against the back of the couch, which was exactly my intent. I continued my onslaught from the entryway.

Abbey's hand was quickly in my hair, and her hips were wiggling beneath my attentions. I moved my tongue to dash back and forth over her firm clit, and she cried out. I continued to drive her wild with this movement, as I slid two fingers inside of her dripping pussy. I pushed them as far inside of her as I could, the pulled them back, and returned them with a fair amount of force.

"Oh fuck! Jack!" I knew that sound in her voice, and it moved me more swiftly. I began sucking hard on her clit and pumping my fingers firmly in and out of her body as I felt the pressure building in her, all her muscles tensing in unison. I told myself to slow down, to take my time, that it was still early and we had the whole night. But my body wouldn't listen. There would be time for slow, later. Right now, I needed two things. I needed to feel Abbey's body explode, and then I needed to explode with her. I spend up my fingers and Abbey started to breathing in loud gasping sounds. She bucked her hips, and I fastened my lips on her clit and sucked as hard as I could. First there was sudden silence, as Abbey stopped breathing momentarily, and then there was a throaty scream as I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers, and pulse around them. I didn't let up. I kept my ministrations going as long as I could, until I finally felt my hand freed by the violent bucking up of her hips.

While the ripples in her body pulsed on, I quickly grabbed the condom in my jeans pocket, discarded on the floor beside me, and surreptitiously opened and donned it, never removing my roaming lips from her sweet flowing juices. I timed it carefully, hoping Abbey was too taken away by the sensations in her body, to know my next move.

As soon as Abbey's climax began to subside, I pulled my mouth away, shifted my body up, and plunged into her. She screamed again, and threw her head back in supplication. I took the offer. I pulled her hips further forward on the couch, and drove into her even harder, going as deep as I could inside her sweet entrance. Again I tried to tell myself to slow down, to take my time, and again my body wouldn't listen. I was lost in her, in the feeling of her body, in the sounds of her reactions to each thrust of my hips, in the sounds I realized were coming from my own lips. I was adrift in her, and she seemed to have no desire to scale back the violence of our union.

I shifted up slightly, raising her hips with me, to gain better leverage. She reacted instinctively, repositioning herself to allow me even easier access. I growled in possession and victory, and began pounding into her with such force, the part of my brain that was still functional, was wondering if I was hurting her. The sounds she made were so guttural, it was hard to gauge, but there was no plea for tenderness. The tension I had created at the diner was erupting, and we were both lost to its explosive forces.

I pushed harder, deeper, faster, and she met each thrust with her own, begging for just a little more of me inside her. I gave her everything I had, pulling her legs slightly more apart, to fit as tightly against her body as I could. When she cried my name again, I knew that what I had really craved earlier was finally coming to me. I needed to feel that incredible sensation again, of being buried in her heat as her pussy exploded. I sped up even further, hearing Abbey cry out with each thrust. She looked straight into my eyes, and now they looked pitch black. Her eyes were entranced, lost in desire, and it drove me into even more wild and erratic movement. I pounded into her as hard as I could, at one point feeling the couch inch back ever so slightly, on the short rug beneath it. I heard Abbey's breathing stop again, and then she screamed so loudly I should've been worried what the neighbors could hear. I couldn't think enough to wonder, as I felt the surge ripple through her body, and felt her pussy tighten almost painfully on my throbbing cock.

Instead of slowing down to let her ride it out, I kept up the intensity of my movements, making her cry out again and again. For several minutes I continued to slam into her, and Abbey's orgasm's continued to rack her body. She alternated between low moans and sharp screams as she rode it on and on. Finally, I felt one incredibly violent wave pour over her body, and my cock erupted inside of her, shaking me to my core. My heart seemed to stop for a second, then beat erratically as I pulsed again and again inside of her, each pulse sending another shiver through Abbey's body. I grabbed her hand and yanked her up to me, our lips fastening together and our arms holding each other tightly, as we rode each crest.

After a few minutes, the tide seemed to recede, and we were both shaking slightly, clinging to each other, our breaths suggesting we'd just run one hell of a marathon. Abbey's head settled against my shoulder, and I realized how cool the room was, as the sweat covering my body caused a slight chill. But I didn't move. I couldn't let go of her, and her determination seemed as strong. She was the one thing keeping my soul from simply leaping out of my body and going on a holiday, and I held to her like a life preserver in the sea. I heard her chuckle, and surmised her mind was clear enough to pick up on my internal analogy.

"And to answer your earlier question, since no one's ever known about what I can do, no one's ever tried to use it that way. And right now, I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing."

I chuckled back at her, "I don't think that's really the important question right now.

"And what is? She mused back.

"Will we ever be able to keep our hands off each other long enough to get to the bedroom first?"

She laughed, but sighed quietly, as I silently denied to myself, that it was ever likely to happen.

12