Can You Keep A Secret?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of it was incredible. Tight, hot, and thanks to lube, wet, I began sluicing my way through her. Slowly at first I took nearly a minute to pull out and then another minute or so to push back in. She clenched her bum and sent shivers through my body, I moaned, "Oh fuck yes." The feel of her anus squeezing my cock when she flexed her ass cheeks coaxed me on and on, begging me, demanding of me, to drive to me completely use her.

I grabbed her wrists and hair for better leverage and began to speed up a little, adding more force to each slam forward. She was squeezing on each withdrawal, only to open herself up to me completely, as I hammered my hips forward. Her mouth, now clear of the mattress, was able to give full voice to the pleasure I was bringing her, the people, if any, in the rooms on each side of us would be able to hear her clearly. The wet fleshy sound of my balls slapping against her pussy was drowned out of the room by her ragged breathing and powerful moans.

I started to fuck her ass faster and faster. Soon I was slamming forward so hard that my balls began to hurt from slapping against her pussy and clit. Why on earth her husband wouldn't do this I couldn't guess, all I know is she was screaming at the top of her lungs as I plundered her forbidden treasure.

Despite the deadening properties of the condom, I could feel myself rapidly approaching what promised to be a mind numbing explosion. I pulled out momentarily and rolled her onto her side. "Wrap your arms around your knees and pull them up to your chest," I breathlessly commanded. Now on her side, she opened herself up by pulling her thighs closer and closer to her chest.

I pressed my cock into her gaping hole and pressed in with one fluid motion. The new angle intensified the feel for both of us as we let out a simultaneous "OOOoooh," as I re-entered her.

I could feel my balls begin to release as I bottomed out in her. I pulled out quickly, rolling her onto he back and ripping the condom off of me just in time. I hollered at the top of my lungs as the first shot fired from my cannon. I watched it as if it were in slow motion arch through the air gracefully until it landed between her fabulous tits. She kept her hands along her sides until I fell onto the bed next to her, hoarsely whispering, "Fuck."

We lay there for who knows how long trying to catch our breath, hand in hand. Finally she whispered, "Thank you."

I rolled off of the bed and dressed. She was still laying there, gravity dragging her breasts off to each side slightly. Her nipples were still taut, her breathing slowed to a normal pace. I knelt over her, my face directly above hers and studied her intently for a while. Eventually she whispered, "You are looking at me, aren't you?"

I lowered my head and kissed her gently, much like in the first Spiderman movie. A peck a slow lick, as her lips parted, my tongue stole into her mouth, across her teeth. After the kiss I whispered, "No, I was staring."

I caressed her face and shoulders gently. "I took pictures of you on your phone."

"Yes, sir, I heard it." She said softly.

Speaking softly, yet firmly, I said, "I'll say it so we are clear, don't show them to anyone, especially the one of my cock in your asshole, you never know who my wife is."

She raised her head and gave me a quick light kiss, "Of course, I can keep a secret."

12