Can You Swim

Story Info
A needed skill in some circumstances.
2.8k words
4.42
57.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers

Leon was preparing the launch for a day's fishing when she came by. It was a hot day and she was sauntering along in a well filled bikini, checking out the boats.

She stopped when she reached his boat, admiring its fine lines.

"Nice boat," she said.

Leon grinned. "She's not bad," he said. "My fathers, actually, but I have filial rights. I'm just heading out for a couple of hours to do some fishing."

Leon checked out her shoes to make sure she was wearing suitable footwear before he extended his offer.

"You can board her and look her over if you like."

Grinning, she scrambled aboard. Not used to boats, Leon decided.

"I'm Megan," she said. "I love boats but I don't get to go on them much."

"Hullo, Megan. I'm Leon. Like I said, I'm taking her out for a couple of hours to do some fishing. If you're bored you're welcome to come along for the ride, but unless you can swim really well I'm afraid you'll be stuck out there for a couple of hours. I wouldn't be turning back just because you got bored."

"You mean it? Really?" asked Megan, thrilled. "I'd love to come and I don't get bored easily. I can always sunbake while you're fishing."

"Can you swim? You'll need to wear a life jacket while we're under way but if you're reasonably competent in the water you can take it off once I drop the anchor and start fishing."

"I can swim, no problems," Megan assured him. "I wouldn't win many prizes but I'm good enough to swim around the boat several times if I did fall in."

"Then by all means, come on board. I'll be leaving in five minutes, so if there's anyone you need to tell where you are, hop to it."

Megan laughed and pulled out a mobile from a little bag she had strapped to her wrist. She rapidly typed in a message and then tucked the phone away again.

"Ready," she said, laughing.

In just over the nominated five minutes they were powering out of the marina, heading for deeper waters. Megan danced around the boat, enjoying the sun and the spray.

Once they were clear of other shipping, Leon called Megan into the small cabin.

"Here," he said. "Take the wheel and keep her pointing in that direction."

Nervously Megan took the wheel, and was soon laughing happily as they powered along. Following Leon's instructions she took the boat through a series of gentle curves, delighting in her performance.

All too soon for Megan, they approached the area where Leon had decided to drop anchor and fish for a while. Once the boat was stationary Leon turned to Megan.

"You can get rid of the life-jacket now until we're under way again," he told her. "If you want to start on your sunbathing, I suggest you use the deck on top of the cabin. It gives you the most exposure.

You'll find a beach towel in that cupboard," he added, pointing. "It will be somewhat softer than the wooden decking."

Smiling, Megan danced off, towel in hand, ready to work on her tan.

Leon sorted out his fishing tackle, setting things up. Before he dropped his lines over, he decided, he'd just go and collect his reward from Megan.

Megan was relaxed on her back, enjoying the sunshine when Leon made his approach. She was happily day-dreaming when she heard him.

"Very nice, I must say, but you really should take off the bikini. No-one is here to notice."

Megan opened one eye and looked at him.

"Except you," she pointed out. "I think I'll leave it on."

Leon laughed. "I don't think so. It has to come off anyway while I make love to you."

Megan sat up quickly at that.

"Excuse me?" she said indignantly.

Leon smiled down at her. "It's the traditional payment of boat bunnies when someone gives them a ride. You've had your ride and now it's time to make your payment."

Megan stared at him, shocked. "I didn't agree to any such thing, and you know it," she protested.

"Maybe I do and maybe I don't. You're not exactly in a position to refuse are you?"

Megan felt decidedly uneasy. She was stuck out here and if he got nasty she could be in for some trouble. She felt like kicking herself.

"I'm sorry," she said, speaking quietly, "but I just don't do that sort of thing."

"Are you trying to tell me you're a virgin?" asked Leon, just as quietly.

At her nod, he smiled. "Then that just means I'll have to be careful not to hurt you when I do take you, doesn't it."

Megan blinked. Surely he could accept a no when given one? Watching him calmly taking off his shirt and shorts, Megan realised that he apparently couldn't, or wouldn't in her case.

Trying not to look at the evidence of his arousal, Megan frantically tried to sort through the options open to her. Jumping overboard, was out. She couldn't swim back to shore from here and he'd just have to haul her back on board and she'd still be stuck.

She contemplated running. Ha! She could just see herself running round and around the cabin with Leon in hot pursuit with that bloody thing of his waving all over the place as he ran. She would have giggled at the image if the situation hadn't been so immediate. If she ran, he'd eventually catch her and probably take her right on the spot.

Fight him off? He was young and fit and looked a lot stronger than her. He'd probably enjoy the wrestle and take her while she was still struggling. That would be totally humiliating.

Agree and go for it? Tempting, especially as seeing his arousal was doing odd things to her. She couldn't help but feel excited, knowing she'd caused him to get aroused like that, and she could feel heat building inside her. But he wasn't giving her a choice. Damned if she'd just roll over and do what he wanted.

"Damn it all," she thought, lying there glaring at Leon. "I don't have any other options. Now what happens?"

What happens now turned out to be Leon settling down onto the deck beside her. He calmly took a hold of her bikini bottom and started to draw it down. Megan frantically clutched hold of it, only to have him firmly push her hands away and resume drawing it down and off.

Megan lay there, red faced, wanting to protest and knowing it would do no good. Then Leon was undoing the ties to her bra and tossing it aside, leaving her lying naked before him. Reaching down with one hand he slipped it between her knees, and tugged. Resignedly, Megan let her legs move apart.

"Good girl," murmured Leon. "We're not going to fight about this, are we?"

Silently Megan shook her head. He was going to take her no matter what. All she could do was lie there and let it happen. She felt different emotions running through her. Resentment that he was making her do it, excitement because she was finally going to have sex, helplessness because she couldn't stop him, eagerness because his dominance was strangely appealing.

Trembling slightly she waited, the heat pooling deep in her spreading quickly as anticipation bit into her.

Leon stroked Megan, quite willing to take it slowly and prepare her for the coming fun. If she was really a virgin it was essential. If she wasn't it was fun. He ran the palms of his hands over her breasts, feeling her nipples rolling under them.

Megan found she was sweating slightly, with heat coursing through her body. The way Leon was teasing her breasts was infuriating but exciting. She wanted to tell him to take hold of them, damn you, but she was not going to give him any encouragement.

Not that he needed she knew, feeling her breath come out in a hiss as his hands suddenly closed and squeezed.

Silently laughing at Megan's reactions, Leon transferred his attention to her mound. His hand settled there, comfortably cupping her. He could feel Megan tense, wanting to twist away from his grasp, not quite daring to. He palpitated her soft flesh slowly, hearing her gasp as he did so.

A finger slipped between her lips, to be immediately grasped and squeezed by her internal muscles. Moving slowly, Leon explored inside Megan while she writhed slowly against his hand, wanting more and hating him for it.

As far as Leon was concerned, Megan was ready. She was hot and wet, and whether she liked it or not her labia were swollen and spreading, encouraging him to do more. He was only too willing to oblige.

Watching Leon settle between her thighs Megan tensed. She wanted to scream no at him, while at the same time she wanted to wrap her legs around him and pull him into her. She silently cursed him while she watched him easing his cock up against her.

She could feel it touching her intimately, see it pressing down upon her. Leon's hand came down and gently eased her lips further apart, and now Megan could see his cock sinking between them and into her.

Megan tensed as she felt that slow advance. She could feel it pressing against her hymen. This could hurt, she knew, and resolved to teach Leon a lesson as he took her. The pressure on her hymen grew, and Megan felt a twinge as something started to give. Then there was a tearing feeling that stung, and Megan gave a full blooded scream.

Leon almost bolted off Megan and away when she screamed. He'd felt her hymen yielding to him, but it had seemed to split easily, letting him through without any problems. Then Megan had let out that godawful scream, sounding like a banshee being raped by a dragon.

Appalled, he stared at her apologetically, then cursed and drove forcefully into her when he saw she was silently laughing at. The little bitch had done it deliberately, and now he was going to show her a thing or two.

Megan was laughing to herself at Leon's started reaction, but promptly paid for it when she felt Leon drive fully into her with a hard thrust causing an involuntary squeal. She cursed to herself, resolving not to make another sound. She would not let him know she was enjoying it, no matter what.

Leon started driving hard into Megan, feeling her hips coming up to meet him. She might be concentrating on keeping her mouth closed but she couldn't prevent her body's reaction to his plunging cock.

Leon built up a steady rhythm, feeling Megan moving in unison with him. Apart from an occasional gasp she was silent, but several times he noted she seemed to be strangling on squeals or screams of some sort. He could see her breathing deepening until she was literally gasping, her first climax not far away, bearing down on her no matter what she wanted.

Leon smiled down at her and, with malice aforethought, changed his rhythm.

Megan wanted to scream. She'd been feeling wonderful, exciting tensions slowly tightening, and she'd known she was heading for a climax and was eagerly reaching for it when something changed. Instead of the tensions within her building, lifting her higher, they were now constant, holding her balanced on a knife edge.

Writhing under Leon's pounding cock, Megan tried to give him that extra push. Something had to give. Either he slowed down and let her down or he had to press forward and lift her that last little bit. She twisted under him, trying to capture and hold that tormenting animal that would not let her be. Her frustrations forced a low groan of need from her, which changed to a wild shriek she couldn't control.

Picking his moment, Leon had lunged in full and hard, driving Megan over the hump so her climax came roaring upon her. He was laughing as he heard her scream, venting her excitement as she convulsed under him, feeling him filling her with his seed.

Leaning back, Leon waited for Megan to finally come to terms with what had happened. She was just lying slackly, breathing heavily, while she slowly settled down after her climax. Finally he spoke.

"You said you can swim. Why don't we just jump in and wash away the sweat. Then you can join me in some fishing."

Megan looked and him, then nodded agreement. He was right about one thing, she did feel sticky and sweaty. A quick dip would be good.

The pair of them dived in, letting the cool water wash over them, cooling their heated blood. Then up the ladder and back on board.

"Take a seat and relax," Leon told Megan, as he cast out the lines. You can get some tanning done while waiting for a strike.

Casting a longing glance towards where her bikini lay, Megan obeyed, finding the warm sun soothing on her body. She didn't comment, but smoothed on some sunscreen when Leon handed her a bottle. Sunburnt nipples she did not need.

Time passed, while the two of them relaxed. Despite the occasional nibble, the fish weren't biting, to Megan's secret relief. She did not want to have to take a wildly flapping fish off a hook. She shuddered mentally at the thought.

"We'll have to be heading in soon," said Leon. "We'd better get our clothes back on."

Relieved, Megan hopped up and headed to the cabin deck to get her bikini. It wasn't that she was nervous being naked in front of Leon, but she just felt that she would feel safer once dressed. She was bending to pick up the bikini when Leon spoke.

"Hold it a moment," he murmured.

Flicking a glance towards him, Megan found that he was looking at her with a gleam in his eye and an erection standing proud.

Stunned, she found herself being coaxed to kneel and then bend forward. It seemed but an instant to her and she was crouched on the towel, her arms folded and her head resting on it, while her bottom was hoisted into the sky as she rested on her knees.

Leon's hand came between her legs, stroking her pussy, and she could feel it leaping to interested life. Then he was entering her again. He didn't feel the need to take it gently this time, she noticed, as he slammed vigorously into her with a single dynamic stroke.

It was all happening so suddenly, Megan did not have time to decide if she would permit this or resist. Her earlier vow of silence when he took her was shattered as she found herself squealing repeatedly as he slammed into her.

Leon reached around Megan and clasped her breasts. Her bottom was bouncing frantically to meet his driving need, and she was squealing with excitement at each thrust he drove into her. Laughing quietly, he settled down to drive her wild.

Megan found herself unable to do anything but go along with this wild ride. Leon was mastering her effortlessly, elevating her excitement levels to new heights with every thrust, and she couldn't stop herself from squealing as each savage thrust lifted her higher.

This time Leon didn't bother to tease and tantalise. He drove forward hard and fast, letting Megan's climax come naturally, while relishing his own as it swept over him. Then, breathing hard, he settled down next to her.

This time, it was Megan who broke the silence.

"I know. Swim time," she said. She walked over and dove in, followed quickly by Leon.

As they headed back to the marina, both of them had different subjects on their minds.

"Was I raped?" wondered Megan. "I said no, but I really didn't try to stop him. I just let him do what he wanted. Is that consent or not? As for the second time..." Her thoughts trailed of in a welter of puzzlement. She had not only not resisted the second time, but she hadn't even said no. She had just let him position her and then his cock had... She quivered slightly at the memory of what his cock had done to her while she'd been screaming for more.

Pulling into the marina, Leon expressed what was on his mind.

"I'm going out again tomorrow at about the same time. If you like, you can come with me."

Megan blinked. "You arrogant pig," she thought. "Why, if I did that you'd think I'd enjoyed what you did to me. You'd make me do it all again. You've got a nerve."

Her too vivid imagination formed a picture of her trying to steer the launch while Leon was pulling down her panties and doing certain things to her. She flushed. Come with him tomorrow indeed.

Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers