Canadian Horror Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," I smiled and softly replied. "Do you remember telling me, ' You really scare me sometimes, Gil. But, that makes me so fucking wet. I love when my cunt drips for you'. It is Hollow's Eve, after all."

Nat stared coldly at me and replied, "Scared and aroused, you jerk! Not, make me shit my pants and stop my heart scared!"

"Are you aroused now, Nat?" I teased her as I ran my thumb in between her cunt lips.

"Nope. Not even a twinge. I am soooo mad at you right now, Gil!" she shouted.

"You're very wet, almost dripping, Nat. Are you sure you want me to undo the restraints, so you can kick my ass?" I chuckled.

Nat moaned at the sensation of my thumb parting her cunt. "In a bit, you big jerk. Just keep doing what you're doing for a while longer. Then I'll kick your ass," She replied in a throaty voice.

The adrenaline rush of being terrified, mixed with physical stimulation, intensified Nat's arousal. I stroked her cunt harder and faster.

"F-f-fuck me, Gil. Fuck me hard, please! Don't make me cum without your cock buried in me. I'm so fucking horny!" Nat pleaded.

I grinned as I took off the costume. I climbed on top of the table and sprawled on top of her.

"Stab me with your cock! Now! Please!" Nat begged.

I aimed my cock at her soaked cunt hole and impaled her with a savage and brutal thrust. Nat pushed her shoulders off the table and screamed like a banshee as she came. Her cunt clamped around my cock and squeezed it harder than anything I had ever felt before. I kept still, my hips pressed hard against her, ensuring the full length of my thick throbbing cock stayed deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhhfuuuuuck! I'm gonna cum again!" Nat screamed out as one orgasm ended and another began to build up and explode.

I waited for Nat to regain her bearings. She was covered in sweat. The orgasms were incredibly intense; she quivered from the inside out, and moaned out long and low from deep in her belly. I started pumping my cock in and out of her.

"No, no, no, no, please, Gil! In my mouth, I want you to cum in my mouth," Nat purred at me.

I slid of the table and undid the restraints around her wrists and ankles. Nat sat up and grabbed my cock as she lowered her mouth to suck the cum out of my balls. Before her lips touched the swollen, pulsating head, she jumped off the table and excitedly said, "Ohhhh! I have a kinky idea! Follow me!"

Nat lead me by my cock to an upright coffin on the set. She got up on her toes and kissed me passionately, pouted and asked, "Will Sir allow me to suck his cock while he stands in the coffin? It would make me very happy. I don't know when we will have the chance again. It is Hollow's Eve, after all."

I grinned and stepped into the coffin.

"Thank you, sweet Sir. I promise to swallow every single last drop of your precious cum," Nat cooed and purred.

Suddenly, without warning, Nat slammed the coffin shut and locked it. I could hear her laughing to herself.

"Nat, not funny. Let me out now," I calmly ordered her.

"Nope, no way, no how. You stay right where you are, till I decide to let you out," she chuckled.

"Nat, I will spank your ass till it turns a shade of red that has never been seen in the visible light spectrum. Science will name the new primary color after your ass! Let me out, now!" I pretended to be mad at her, but wasn't. I had put her through an intense, emotional, harrowing experience. She could play her game for a bit.

"I look forward to it, Gil. You know how much I love when you spank my saucy, little ass. Now, stay still and quiet, while I sit in front of the coffin and finger myself. After I cum two more times, I'll let you out. What you did to me was very mean. And, you're taking me out to dinner," she giggled.

FIN

12