Canadian Janie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm," I hummed to myself.

Drew stood on his tip-toes and flexed his cock against my backdoor. His heat felt wonderful, and it encouraged me to buck backwards.

"Oh, I bet every male student of mine jacks off every night thinking about this big lovely ass," Drew hissed. "And now I get to fuck it." Drew reached down and grabbed my hips. He used them as leverage to ease his throbbing cock inside.

"Oh, yes, give me that cock in my ass!" I moaned urgently.

"Oh, you'll get it," Drew threatened. He slowly eased past my pink sphincter until both of my holes were completely filled. My head spun with lust as both men worked to satisfy me. My ears buzzed as the sheer pleasure overtook my body. I was only aware of the two men telling me blissful profanities.

"...such a fucking slut..."

"...what a hot tight ass..."

"...gonna cum in that hole..."

The next thing I knew, both men were bucking into me passionately, sending me into a different universe entirely. Drool escaped the side of my mouth as I hummed and moaned into Casey's strong chest. Drew doubled over onto my back as he pounded my ass roughly. My pussy, stretched and sodden, spilled girlie cum onto Casey's balls. My climax got away from me, careening wildly, the waves crashed over me. I couldn't tell where one man ended and the next began. I felt like one giant hole accepting their onslaught. Casey cursed and emptied a load of semen into my womanly abyss. Drew followed shortly with five shots delivered into my rectum.

Drew eased off of me slowly. I fell to the side as Casey's flaccid cock slipped from my pussy. On my back, I spread my legs and reached down to inspect my busted holes. Cum escaped from each cavity and mixed together before sliding onto the sheets. My holes winked at them before closing shut.

Both men stared at me in adoration. They were breathing hard and trying to comprehend what just happened. I wiped the sweat from my brow and sighed in sexual satisfaction.

"Good Lord, I have never done anything like that before," Casey confessed.

"Now you know why I chase the younger ladies," Drew laughed.

I said nothing and just led the men into the shower where I let them wash all the cum off my body.

And so was the beginning of another naughty summer for Janie. Look for the next few chapters in this series and please vote!