Cancel the Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sam8
sam8
94 Followers

"Oh Eric! You must like me a lot! You aren't satisfied with just using your fingers? You really want to use your great big penis and drive me crazy? You want to slide your penis up inside me? You want to shoot your cum up inside my tight little pussy?"

And he lost his shit. He squeezed my boob hard. He cupped my pussy with his whole hand and squeezed it.

"You're fucking right," he hissed. "I wanna fuck your fat little cunt, you fucking little bitch. You like playing around? I seen you looking at me. You're a hot little bitch and you're in for a hot little fuck. You like my dick now, you're gonna love it when we get out of here cause I'm gonna give you the fucking of a lifetime. Stupid teasing fucking little bitch. I'm --"

He stopped, but only for a second. Stared at me. Then he slid his fingers in, straight to my G-spot, crooked them, leaned in close to my ear, and gave that spot a hard, hard stroking while the fucking asshole spat this in my ear:

"Know what I'm gonna do with my penis? I'm gonna fuck your sister all up and down Europe. I'm gonna make her eat my cum. She's gonna do whatever I tell her. That dick you're playing with? It's gonna shoot cum all over your sister's face. Over and over.

"And when we get home, I'm gonna come find you and I'm gonna fuck you too. You'll be begging for my cock when I'm done with you. You like being a cocktease? Think you're hot shit because you can stroke your sister's husband off?"

I stayed perfectly still. This was what I was waiting for. I knew I had him now. Only problem was those fingers stroking my G-spot back and forth like he was a fucking massage artist. I was so sensitive there. It felt like a flood building up in me too fast. A tight pressure. No ex-boyfriend had ever done that so hard, or so well. If he kept doing that I was going to cum on his hand sooner or later. I didn't want that. Not yet.

"You like stroking my big fucking dick? Well get to know it real good, cause I'm gonna have you cumming your fucking brains out with that dick up your ass. You never had a man in your ass? I'll break that asshole in real good.

"You better get to know that dick. You better have fun touching every inch of my dick, because it's going up your ass, and you're gonna fucking like it. That's right you slut, I'm gonna fuck your tight little virgin ass until you like it. You're gonna be begging me to ram my dick all the way up your stupid fucking bitch asshole."

While his two fingers stroked my G-spot, his pinky found my asshole and he started twisting and turning it. Not really sticking his finger in, just playing with it. Getting it hot. He worked a tiny bit of his finger into my butt as he kept giving the inside of my pussy those powerful hard strokes of pleasure.

His words beat at me. I wanted to turn away.

"You're gonna cum like a fucking fountain. I'll show you how a grownup girl cums. You're gonna squirt till you scream and I'm not even gonna have to touch your hairy, fat pussy.

"You're about to cum right now, aren't you? Gonna cum with my finger up your ass? Little freak. Little dumb girl playing like she knows what she's doing. You're nobody in this goddamn family and you know mommy and daddy aren't gonna give a shit what you say. You gonna lie and say Eric came on to you? Fuck no. You aren't gonna say shit.

"You may be a dumb bitch, but you're a horny little slut and your pussy runs your life like every other slut. You're not gonna say shit because you're gonna want your sister's man to give you the fucking you need. After we get back and I make you cum with a dick up your ass, you'll see.

"When I get done with you, you're not gonna want it in your pussy from your goddamn stoner friends. You're gonna want it from me, and you're gonna beg for it in your ass, every goddamn day.

"And you know what, you fucking cunt? Whenever I feel like it, I'm gonna come over and show you how to get fucked by a man. Every once in a while, I'm gonna take a break from your beautiful-- fucking-- sister--"

He punctuated each of those words with a push on my G-spot.

"And I'm gonna slum it with a fat-- dumb-- slut!"

I hated him so much. So much. God. He was so cruel. To me, to everyone.

He was hurting me. I wasn't happy. But I started to realize he was right about one thing. I was super horny. I was. He'd gotten me to the verge of cumming, and I wasn't sure how I'd held back. Every impulse was telling me to move, to strain into him, and pull his body close to mine.

If I did, I knew his hot fingers were gonna make me cum. Oh God it was true. No boy had ever made me cum with just his fingers.

I was so hot! I hadn't known sex could be like this. I needed him so bad.

He wanted to use me and part of me wanted to let him, to take that gorgeous cock in my mouth and swallow his cum, while he stroked my pussy hard and fast until I came and came.

But I'd held back. Under his assault I'd kept still as a mouse. And I was quite sure I wasn't going to have sex with him after tonight. Quite, quite sure. In fact I didn't think I'd ever see him again.

Still perfectly composed, I gave him the most innocent face I could, and gently cradled his balls in my hand. His big, stiff, agonizing prick stuck out between us, into thin air.

"Oh Eric, I'm so glad you didn't make me lose control tonight," I whispered, showing him all the gratitude I could muster. "You need to save your seed and not spill it. It'll be so nice for you to finally be able to have sex once you're married, and I just know you're going to make lots of babies with these" -- I stroked his balls gently -- "and I just know you're gonna be so, so happy married to my big sister..."

"You little--"

"You're so sexy Eric, and I know you could have had sex with any girl you wanted. I wish it was me. But I'm so happy you chose my sister and you're going to be part of my family now. We'll be just like brother and sister our whole lives long. We'll never touch each other again, but we can look at each other and secretly know that you passed your test and didn't spill your seed.

"So now, Eric, I think we need to go to sleep." I gave his iron-hard cock one last teasing stroke, bottom to tip, then pulled my hand away and let it go. I folded my hands on my belly, and started to close my legs and turn away from him. "We've had our fun, but you have to be ready to be married, you're going to need lots of rest for tomorrow--"

And with that, he growled, out loud, a shock in the quiet night, "You fucking slut--"

He pulled my legs back open and climbed on top of me in one motion. "Eric!" I said out loud, as he pushed my knees back and jammed his cock into my pussy. I didn't resist. He said "ahhh" and started yelling other noises.

"Eric!" I said, louder. We were waking up the house. The time was now. The bed was shaking. He was fucking me. But he was only fucking me. I needed him to rape me. I needed him angrier. Oh, God...

So I lifted my hands to his face, and started caressing it with my fingers, with a feather-light touch. He banged his cock into my wet, tender, wide-open pussy over and over, and shook his head trying to get away from my distracting, annoying fingers. The bed squeaked in that unmistakeable rhythm that means fucking. The walls were paper-thin. I heard someone else in the house. He growled something that might have been swearing.

My teasing hands were stroking his face, a lover's touch, and we both knew we were not lovers. "Am I your special girl, Eric?" I cooed. "We're so special to each other, we care so much... I love you Eric... tell me you love me, Eric... tell me..."

He shook his head, trying to clear it. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the bed over my head. Gritted his teeth and stared at my boobs, as he held me down and banged me hard and loud.

And that's how they found us. Half the house was at the door when they opened it just a few seconds later, him pinning me down as he slammed his cock into me, over and over. I actually did cum, a little, and I think he knew it -- he was yelling at me, "you fucking cunt -- you cum -- you fucking bitch." Pinning my arms down. So clearly his plan, his idea, violating his fiancee's little sister. "No, no, no," I made myself say.

And a few strokes later, when he pushed that stiff dick into me hard, eyes wide, and got ready to release the hours of tension I'd built up, just as I felt his dick throb with the first pump of his cum sliding into me, I looked right at him, and, secretly, so no one at the door, both families wailing and pleading, both families unable to believe what they were seeing, my sister in shock and just starting to cry, none of those people could possibly see me, I gave him a knowing smile.

sam8
sam8
94 Followers