Cancelled Plans, Realized Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You beautiful fucktoy!" Amina was grinning, her tits jiggling and bouncing in her corset as she drilled her hips forward again and again and again. "Cumming just from me putting it in! Fuck, you were made for this!" She reached out and took hold of the chain that was affixed to the nipple clamps, giving it a little tug; her grin widened as the white woman let out a yelp and arched her back. "So responsive, I love it! Cream your little brain out, Carrie, baby!"

Her jugs heaved as she bucked in her bonds, the stinging jags of pained pleasure from the clamps and the resistance of the cuffs both cutting through and enhancing the breaking waves of sensation crashing through her. "YES! Yes, Mistress, yessss, oh, shit! You feel so good! Fuck me, Mistress Amina, please, fuck me! God, and cum, please, I want to make you cum with my pussy!"

The domme laughed, though it ended with a moan as her end of the toy rubbed and shifted inside her just right. "I should have, mmm, let you speak sooner! Fuck, you talk like a whore and I love it!" She was leaning over Carrie now, the hand not holding the chain bracing against the bed under her lover's left arm. Her face was flushed and her hazel eyes triumphant. "I love fucking bitches, but this, right now, ahh, with you, is the best I've ever felt! I love this toy and you were just made to take it, pet!"

Uhh, hhhn, yes, I am, made to be fucked, by Jason, by you," Carrie half-moaned, half-chanted. "My big fucking udders and my plump ass, my slick cunt, all made to be used." She looked up at Amina, smiling, her eyes glazed, and her tongue sliding over her lips. "God, I love it, love this! So glad I'm with you today, Valentine's Day, my BDSM Valentine!"

"Best, uhh, Valentine's Day I've ever had!" Amina growled, "Candles, a romantic snowstorm, and a naughty, needy fuckslut of a white bitch desperate to be mine." She leaned down further to kiss Carrie hard and then tug her lower lip between her teeth before releasing, "A cheating wife who came to me for the sex she's always wanted," she whispered in a throaty purr.

"God!" She felt shame at that but with came a surge of wanton, wicked delight. "Yes, what I've wanted, needed, to be taken, beaten, chained and fucking conquered!" Carrie's eyes clenched tightly shut and she let out a strangled cry, "HhnnNN! Guh-God, oh, fucking GOD!"

The Indian beauty shook her head, marveling as she felt her toy clutched harder as the spasming tunnel clenched around it. "Again! You do love this, don't you? And you like, ohhh, being bad with me. Just, ah, just wait, pet. We're going to have so much fun together!" Her hips were moving faster now, driving herself on. "Ahh, fuck, going, uhh, going to cum, pet. Going to cum from fucking you!"

"Do it, Mistress Amina, do it, cum, cum for me, in me, please!"

She panted as her hips bucked faster, harder, more wildly, rhythm breaking, "Ohhh, ohhh, fuck, fuck, YEAH! FUCK!" Amina let her head go back, mouth open, eyes shut, hips still rocking as she rode both Carrie and the end of the toy inside of her. Her cunt twitched and quivered, her body trembling, letting out a shout as she came. The younger girl sat up and back as she continued to pump them both, prolonging and enjoying the rolling beat of the pleasure rippling through her body. "So gooood, ohh, just what I fucking needed! Mmmm, oh, Carrie, oh, pet."

Amina slowed her pace after a full minute or more, her breathing heavy. She pushed as far into Carrie as she could go and leaned down to kiss her tenderly, moving both hands to cradle her face. "I love you, you know. You're my best friend and I've wanted you for so long."

Carrie blushed, "I love you too." And she did. She'd known it; she adored Amina but she hadn't known it was quite this kind of love. It was like what she felt for Jason but different too. She still felt the same love for him as she had before all this started...but now there was this feeling also. "I mean, I love you too, Mistress Amina."

She laughed; a happy, silvery peal that lacked the hardness her laugh had since Carrie had come upstairs. "Such a good girl!" Amina kissed her again and then rested there a few moments, her forehead pressed to the older woman's.

Then she sighed and sat back up, "Quiet now, pet," she said; her voice firm again. She reached down and released the clamps on Carrie's nipples, draping the chain over one of her slender shoulders and grinning at the gasp that became a whine as blood and sensation crept back into them, a pained tingle. Amina took a moment to tweak one and snickered at the yelp that burst out of Carrie. She slid back, both women groaning as the toy slid out, getting off the bed fully. "I'm going to set you free, clean up, and put things away. No talking while I do so. You, once you can move, will turn down the bed. Understand, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress Amina." The brown skinned girl nodded, moving to open the cuffs and then detatch them from the rings on the bedpost. Carrie lay there, recovering her breath as the younger woman went around the room and gathered up the toys before heading to the master bath. It took her a few minutes to feel up to sitting up and then turning to stand up off the bed. Ohh, she felt...good but sore. Well used. It was a pleasant feeling even at the same time as it was uncomfortable. She turned down the blankets and sheets and was fluffing the pillows when Amina came back out into the bedroom.

The Indian girl was without her corset and boots, her body slender and beautiful with high, pert tits and a flat, toned stomach. She tossed a towel to Carrie, "Wipe yourself down with that, pet, then just put it in the hamper in the bathroom, use it if need be, then get into bed and wait for me."

Carrie nodded, taking the towel and rubbing the soft terrycloth all over herself. She was sweaty, in a good way, and her thighs and sex were a sopping mess in the best way. It made sense to clean up a little. She even dried and fluffed her hair a bit before taking it and patting up the bulk of her pussy's juice before taking it to the hamper and tossing it in. When she returned, Amina was putting out the real candles in the room, leaving the fake ones flickering. Carrie slid into the large bed and laid down with a happy sigh.

Amina came over and looked down at her with a small, happy smile. "You look so wonderful." She sighed and then nodded, "Now. Here's the hard part, pet. I won't be a dirty little secret and I won't be the other woman. When you see Jason, you're going to tell him what happened." Carrie blanched a bit and swallowed, but nodded. It was...it was the right thing to do. Oh, would he be mad? That was a stupid thought. Would he be really mad? Would he be hurt? "I would love to do this again but I won't do so without his blessing." She smiled, "You've said he's open minded before, and he's submissive like you...and he's a hottie. You tell him that if he wants, he can play with us. If he wants to play with me once, just him, to try it out, that's fine too."

She reached down to stroke Carrie's hair, "I know it'll be hard but you will tell him and talk about it. I refuse to accept anything less. If you don't, and I find out, I'll tell him and you and I will be through." It would break her heart but she had firm standards. "Do you understand?"

Carrie nodded, "Yes, Mistress Amina. You're right, it wouldn't be good to keep it a secret."

"Good girl." Amina slipped into bed and sighed, "And now...I'm just Amina again." She cuddled up to Carrie and kissed her sweetly before nuzzling her neck, "The scene's over. You...are so incredible, Carrie. I'm so happy this happened."

The buxom white woman smiled into the kiss and gave a happy sigh again as Amina pulled the sheets and blankets up over them. "So am I. I'm...a little scared for tomorrow, but right now, tonight, I'm just happy. With you."

The two snuggled up in the dimly lit room; artificial candle light dancing. The wind blew but it seemed to sing more than howl now and the still falling snow outside the window scattered and cast a silvery light that caressed the bed as the two women held each other close and drifted into contented slumber.