Cancelled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down he watched first just the head and then a good portion of his shaft disappear into her mouth. The warm, wet sensation that encircled him was incredible as he felt her begin to suck on him. She sucked hard, with more intensity than he had ever felt with a woman before. Charlie began to move his hips forward and back, working himself in and out of her mouth as she just continued sucking.

He felt her fingers lightly move over his balls, not so softly that it tickled, but soft enough to where it simply felt like a tingling. At that moment he felt so good that he wanted everything from her, he wanting to push his cock into her pussy and then even ease it into her ass. He wanted her in every way he could have her, but all too quickly he felt an electric jolt form in his balls and the pleasure shot up the length of his cock.

Arching his back he came, he spurted his cum into her mouth in wave after wave of sticky fluid as she swallowed every drop. She slowed up on the suction, just milking the last droplets of cum from him before pulling her head back. Looking up at him she smiled.

Charlie now wanted to please her and kneeled down, opening her legs. He gently kissed her thighs but just as he was about to ease his tongue into her wet opening, she turned, lifted her leg over his head and jumped up from the bed. She moved over to his window and looked out toward the beach.

Moving over to the window beside her Charlie could see a number of trucks at the roadway alongside the beach. The hazmat suited people were moving out of the trucks and headed down to the beach. He looked over at the woman and as she gazed into his eyes he knew she needed to leave.

Grabbing his robe, he wrapped it around her and then headed down his stairs. They quickly walked toward the beach moving a bit further up the road from where the hazmat crews had gathered. When they reached the beach Charlie stopped and looked down to the water. The oil was now at the beach as far down as the pier. The hazmat crews were raking the beach and shoveling tar balls while others were working on some sandbags out in the water.

Suddenly he felt his robe fall down to his ankles and when he turned he saw the woman running toward the water. He started to run after her but was immediately tackled by two of the hazmat crew. At least they were dressed in hazmat uniforms, but unlike the other workers, these uniforms were clean. Charlie climbed to his feet but could not break free from the two men. All he could do was watch as the naked woman ran down the beach away from the oil and then entered into the water.

By that time two more men in clean hazmat uniforms were chasing her but once she made it to the water, she seemed to accelerate quickly moving down the shoreline until she finally found a break in the oil slick and turned out toward deeper water. Charlie watched her move out through the waves and then with a final plunge she dove deeply remaining underwater for a long time... too long. Charlie felt his heart sink, figuring she got caught in some of the oil when he saw her break to the surface far out in the water.

Charlie watched as she looked back for a moment, then turned and continued swimming. The two men dragged him back across the street and then shoved him away from the beach. As he caught his balance one of the men mumbled something about the beach being quarantined. Charlie considered calling one of his friends on the local police force but then noticed several Florida State Troopers parked among the other vehicles.

He walked back to his house and slowly climbed up the stairs. Opening his window, he pulled out the screen and then stepped out onto the roof above his garage. He moved out onto the roof where the nearby tree did not block his view of the gulf.

Charlie sat down and watched the water until the it got too dark to see. Only then did he climb back into his bedroom and collapse onto the bed. He drifted to sleep wondering if he'd ever have another Nude Day like he did today.

12