Cancun

Story Info
Two friends meet again by chance.
2.5k words
3.6
19.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol and her sister decided to take a vacation together and go to Cancun.

They were having a fabulous time, breaking away from the stress of work and how the situation was at home for Carol.

The fire had gone out of her life at home and had hoped that she could clear her head and come back with more options to make it work.

It was Wednesday and they had that night and one more before they had to come home. They were inseparable, enjoying the sights, the beaches, and especially the dancing that they had done.

They went to the club at the hotel that night and really had a wonderful time. Something happened to Carol there however. Carol caught herself watching a young man dancing the salsa and since she loved dancing so much, she wanted to dance with him.

Ricky, the dance instructor was not oblivious of Carol being in there. He too had looked intently at her and after seeing her dancing on the floor, he wanted to dance with her. Finally, he came over and asked her to dance.

For one split instance she was afraid to go dance with him. She was thinking of her marriage and afraid that she would lose control with this man. She went for it. She danced with him in the beginning dance of what seemed to be a full evening of dancing with him.

Carol and her sister had plans for tomorrow but at this time, she was wanting to back out of it, but didn't know how she could.

They had planned to take an overnight trip to the Mayan Ruins but her mind raced back to the dancer and how she would love to have one more night of dancing with him.

She got brave enough to tell her sister she wasn't feeling like going tomorrow and after a bit of jostling the idea around enough, her sister decided she'd go since she didn't want to lose the money they had paid for this trip.

Carol couldn't sleep at all that night. She began fantasizing herself in this guys arms and them rubbing their bodies all over each other. She kicked the covers off of her bed and sighed. There was an aching in her loins that felt like a fire building. With one hand, she found her breasts and she started massaging her nipples. She couldn't stop the feeling of wetness rushing between her legs. She felt an itch there that needed some attention. She slid her hand down and her fingers found her swollen clit.

Her mind raced back to her husband but she couldn't stop until she had relieved the tension that had built up in her body. It was an earth shattering orgasm. Something she had missed so much at home. Finally she drifted off to sleep.

The next day her sister came by and said goodbye and to see if Carol had changed her mind. Carol said no and wished her sister a fun time. "See you tomorrow sis," Carol said as she left.

Carol lounged around the pool most of the day and finally went up to the room to cool off and clean up for tonight. After Carol took her shower, she napped again then finally started getting dressed.

Carol put on her thong and short skirt. She wanted room to maneuver when she danced. After putting on her shirt, she took it off and removed her bra. She wanted to feel sexy. Finally she was dressed and ready to go.

She went down to the club and didn't find Ricky. She began to fear that he would not show. Finally she went to the bathroom and one of the rooms she passed, had it's door opened a little bit and there he was. He had given a few dance instructions and was getting ready to go out in the club.

When he saw Carol, he invited her in and offered to give her some private instructions. Carol felt that rush of pleasure building in her pussy again and she felt an instant wetness. They danced and at one point, when his legs were pushed against her pussy and her thigh was pressing against his crotch, they just held each other and began swaying against each other.

Ricky leaned down and kissed Carol. Instinctively, she pulled back and assured him that she was married. That didn't deter Ricky. He ground his thigh harder against her pussy and her resistance seem to escape her. She ground her thigh harder against him and she felt him growing.

"What am I doing," Carol thought to herself. She was married and wasn't going to cheat on her husband. He kissed her again and this time she opened her mouth to accept his tongue. Her pussy flooded even more as she was weakening. Finally, she stopped and pulled away, pushing her skirt down that had risen against his thigh and reassured him that she couldn't. He apologized and they then went out to the dance floor.

Carol was so upset with herself now. She wondered if she did the right thing. She knew that she did. After all, she was married.

Ricky was not through with her yet. He was experienced enough to know the signs that a woman really wanted more so he was patient. They danced often and after a few drinks, Carol surprised him and told him that she needed to go up to her room and go to sleep. He offered to walk her up and they left.

Once in the elevator, Ricky took her face in his hands and kissed her passionately. Carol couldn't resist and her tongue sought his. She got nervous when his hands came to her breasts but she couldn't move. She was rapidly melting to his touch.

Ricky slid his hand down to her ass and began to rub it. He moved to her hip and in front of her and his fingers began to slide up the short skirt she was wearing. "Noooooo," She moaned but Ricky didn't listen. He sucked on her tongue and her knees got weak. He used his free hand and grabbed hers and moved it to his hard cock. Instinctively, she withdrew her hand but she placed it back on it and started stroking it through his pants.

"What was she doing?" She thought. She can't let this happen but she couldn't pull away."

Suddenly the elevator came to a stop on her floor and the door opened.

Carol jumped away just in time since there was an elderly man coming on the elevator. She and Ricky got off and walked down to her room.

Carol couldn't go through with it. She reached out her hand and shook Ricky's and said she can't. She was torn at her decision because Ricky complied. He wanted to come in and talk but she said no. She can't. So he left as she walked in her room and closed the door.

Carol was pissed now with herself. "Why can't I just let him come in and talk." She says out loud. "You are so stupid," She thought to herself.

After she laid down on the bed and fought her tears away, the phone rang.

It was Ricky. He asked her once more if he could come back and they just talk. Without even thinking more about it, she quickly said yes. A few minutes more, a knock came to the door.

Carols heart was pounding now as she went to the door. She opened it and Ricky came inside. Once she closed the door, she flew into his arms and locked every thought of her husband out of her mind.

Their bodies pressed more feverishly against each other. His hands found each breasts and massaged them as her hand grasped his cock through his pants again. She was not going to deny herself anymore. She wanted this man to fuck her.

Ricky led her over to the bed and while she stood there, he removed her blouse and pushed down her skirt and thong together. Instantly Carol's mind raced back to her husband and wondering if she was doing right. That thought ended as it began as Ricky started pulling his clothes off.

Carol stood there in a trance as his cock came into view. It was the biggest one she had ever seen and was almost frightened because she didn't know if she could take all of him. But she was sure as hell going to try.

Ricky took her hand and pulled them to his cock and let her familiarize herself with it. She started stroking it as she started kissing his chest.

Lower she moved down his body until she was on her knees in front of him.

His cock standing out in front of her eyes. Her mouth began to water wanting to taste him, wanting to feel his cock throb in her mouth. She extended her tongue and licked it's head, removing the drop of pre-cum that had formed on the end. Finally she took the head inside and began to use her tongue on it. She started bobbing her head, easing more and more of his hard cock into her wanting mouth.

Ricky leaned back and closed his eyes as she sucked him and played with his balls. Carol glanced to her side and noticed a full length mirror. Her pussy got wetter when she noticed her in the mirror with a strange cock going in and out of her mouth. After a few minutes of savoring the taste of his cock, she pulled away, sensing he was ready to climax. She had never had anyone cum in her mouth and wasn't sure if she would like it.

Sensing her apprehension, Ricky pulled her up and helped her lay on the bed. He began kissing his way over her body and moved down between her widespread legs. Only a few centimeters away from her clit, he began to blow his warm breath over her clit. Carol's hips began to push up, wanting to feel more than his breath. He lowered his head and slid his tongue inside of her as far as it would go. Wigging around, he felt her wet silky walls engulf his prying tongue.

Ricky loved foreplay so he continued his assault on her throbbing pussy. He slid a finger inside and moved it in and out, loosening it for another finger. He slid the other one in and began fucking her with them. Her hips would thrust up each time he pushed them in. Her moans were getting louder as she fucked back without abandon. He lowered his head again and this time his mouth came in contact directly with her clit. She jumped but pushed harder against his mouth. He sucked her clit while his fingers were fucking her. Not telling her anything, he stopped and brought his body over hers and got into the 69 position.

Carol now had his big cock hanging down from his body and she quickly inhaled it into her mouth. His face lowered and buried itself in her pussy again. They worked hard on each other. Carol had relaxed her throat and he was pushing his cock deeper inside of her mouth. He sucked harder on her clit as their climax rushed through their body. Carol heard him moan and felt his cock thicken as he unloaded a load of hot cum into her mouth. She forgot not wanting this to happen as she sucked all he unloaded into her mouth. She raised her hips off of the bed as her pussy exploded, giving him the offerings of a wanton woman, a woman that just earlier would never cheat on her husband. She had become filled with lust.

Once they rested a few minutes, Ricky's hands started moving on her body again. Carol reached for his cock and brought it back to life. Normally, her husband would cum just once and he was through. She was surprised to see how quickly this man came back to life.

Ricky got up off of the bed and helped Carol on her knees with her ass near the side of the bed. He moved closer and between her legs and guided his huge cock to her waiting pussy. Once he got the head just inside, He grabbed her hips and started pushing inside. Inch by inch he entered her and she began to push back against him. "What has this man done to me," She thought to herself. She wanted more of his cock. She wanted it all to be exact.

She pushed harder until she felt the entire slab of meat deep inside her throbbing pussy.

Rick began fucking her harder now, hearing a little moan each time he rammed his cock deep inside of her. "OH GAWD RICKY, FUCK ME WITH THAT HUGE COCK," She begged. He increased speed and then slowed down, pulling almost out.

Once the head was just inside, he lunged his hips forward, bringing a moan to her lips as he pushed it to the hilt. Her pussy exploded again. She bathed his hard cock with her slick juices.

Ricky pulled out of her when he felt her pussy tighten and unleash her orgasm. With her still on her knees, and her beautiful ass so exposed, he took his hands and spread her cheeks, exposing her tiny opening. He lowered his head and with his tongue, he found her tiny opening and got it wet from his saliva. Carol was shocked when the tongue found her because she had never experienced a tongue against her like that.

Ricky now moved in closer and guided the head of his cock to her ass. He pushed slowly until the head was just inside. Carol was besides herself. She wanted his cock in her ass so she pushed back against him. Inch by inch he entered her until the head popped through her muscle ring. She pushed back harder now, feeling him enter her. It hurt somewhat but she wasn't going to be denied. Finally when her ass loosened up for his cock, he began fucking her with long slow strokes.

Carol wanted more. She wanted to feel him pounding her ass with his hard spear. "FUCK ME HARDER, FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK," She screamed as she pushed her ass back on it.

Ricky grasped her shoulder with his hand for better leverage and started fucking her how she wanted. His hips slapped against her ass with each stroke. She even felt his balls slapping her pussy with each lungs. She reached between her legs and captured his balls. He moaned and fucked harder now. His cock expanding. His cock throbbing just before his climax. She felt him swelling and it pushed her over the edge. Her pussy contracted as waves of her juices flooded her pussy. Ricky gave one last lunge and exploded, filling her ass with his hot cum. She lets out a huge groan as she collapses.

Ricky collapsed himself and they lay in each others arms. Carol hadn't been that satisfied in years. Knowing she had done wrong, she let her body take over her mind.

Needing to get some sleep, Ricky left. Carol now had a new outlook on life. She had experienced that forbidden fruit.