Cancun

Story Info
Showing it all off on school break.
1.5k words
4.27
99.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have just recently returned from a fantastic holiday to Cancun, Mexico. The weather was great, and fortunately I missed the hurricane which destroyed a lot of property just after we left. There was just myself and my best friend Alison who I have known since junior school.

We had been there nearly a week before we discovered Senor Frogs, a bar set slightly out of town on the edge of the water. All of the other clubs had good shows and we had a laugh in them all, but Senor Frogs had more of a party atmosphere which made us go back most nights.

Our tour representative had organised a bar crawl which started early, so by the time we got to 'Frogs both Alison and I were pretty wasted as we had been drinking by the pool all afternoon. We were both dancing down near the front as the D.J. began choosing people to join him on stage. I guess the way my pert 36b-cup breasts were jiggling in my bikini top must have caught his eye, as he called me up. I looked back at Alison but she was already busy grinding her arse into the lucky guy stood behind her.

There were 5 of us on stage, and we were told we each had to "booty dance" to a song, with the loudest cheer deciding the winner. There was lots of clapping and cheering as we each took it in turns to shake our bottoms to the crowd of mostly men stood close to the stage. Several had their phone cameras out and were pointing them up our skirts.

I was pretty disappointed not to win, especially when we were told the losers had to go down the slide into the water! There was no way I was going down it fully clothed as my hotel was too far away to go back and change. Sod it, I decided to take my short skirt off and go down in my bikini. Unfortunately, due to the amount of Margaritas I had been drinking I forgot that I had put a pair of panties on under my skirt, not my bikini bottoms.

Being worse for wear and thinking I was in my bikini, I didn't realise that everything was on display through the sheer, white fabric. I noticed all the guys rushing over to the bottom of the ladder and as I began to climb they were all taking photos of me. It was as I looked down to smile at them that I noticed my panties. Oops!

I finally made it to the top of the ladder and looked down the slide. It went out through the wall and dropped into the water. Now as you may know if you have read my other stories, I am a bit of an exhibitionist. As I sat on the edge of the slide I was mostly out of view, so I took the opportunity to loosen the string on my bikini top and pushed myself off.....

It was quite a drop into the water, so much so that my top had no chance of staying on. My nipples responded instantly to the cool water, which also had the effect of sobering me up slightly, and as I climbed out my nipples were hard and throbbing. I looked down at my panties which clearly showed off my Brazilian and the top of my pussy lips.

There was a huge crowd of guys around me as I climbed out topless with my bikini top in my hand. Out of the crowd Alison appeared holding out my skirt. I put my top on first to give the guys a longer look at my pussy, then after putting my skirt back on we followed her new man back to the bar.

"This is Scott," said Alison.

"Hi Scott, I'm Hannah," I replied.

"Yeah I know," he said, giving me a quick once over.

"I will catch you in a minute, I have to go to the bathroom," he said.

"He wants me to go for a walk on the beach," she said.

"If that's what you want then go for it," I told her.

"What about you?"

"I am happy staying here for a while yet, I'm feeling in a playful mood myself."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, you go meet him at the bottom of the stairs, I'm going to dance on the bar! See you back here later."

As she left I moved to the end of the bar and climbed up. There were two girls on there already, and I began to dance with them to the music. As usual the guys were either trying to look up our skirts or were aiming their cameras up there, but that was exactly why I wanted to be there.

Two cute guys really caught my attention. They both had camera phones in their hands and were both looking longingly at me, trying to look me in the eye but their gaze would drop to my legs, especially as I bent my knees and lowered my arse to the bar, pole dancing without a pole. I took my time standing up, giving them a few seconds to peer up my skirt to my damp panties. I knew by the look on their faces that they had both seen my exposed pussy through the totally sheer fabric.

As I danced I turned my back to them. I looked over my shoulder to see them both taking pictures up my skirt. Busted! I turned around and dropped to my knees on the bar. They looked a little shocked, maybe they thought they were in trouble, but I asked if they each wanted a photo taken with me.

"Sure, that would be cool."

I put my arm around each in turn and as they took the photos I gave them a kiss on the cheek.

"Did you both get a good shot up my skirt?" I asked them.

They both looked a little embarrassed at being caught out.

"Well keep watching, you may get another opportunity," I said.

I continued to dance in front of them, and I held onto my skirt and began to lift it slightly as I moved. I was smiling at them both to let them know I was really into it. Again I squatted down right before them, only this time I had hitched my skirt up higher to enable me to part my legs. My plump pussy lips were clearly visible just a foot away from them.

"Use your cameras," I demanded.

They both aimed their phone cameras at, and I saw a light come on one of them. He held it out for so long I realised he wasn't taking a photo but was taking a video of me. This just made me feel so sexy. I reached down between my legs and began to rub my pussy for them through my panties. It was so hot in the club that they had almost dried out, but I felt a damp patch forming on my crotch as I rubbed myself.

I stood back up and looked around. There was another couple of girls on the bar who were getting lots of attention, and a drinking contest was going on over on the stage. I knew a few people would see me, but most of the place wouldn't notice, so I reached up under my skirt and pulled my panties down my legs. I dropped them in front of the guys who both made a grab for them.

I stood right on the edge of the bar with my legs apart. This time they weren't so shy, and immediately had their cameras aimed at my now naked pussy. I sat down on the bar with my legs over the edge and spread my thighs. The bottom of my skirt was just an inch from my pussy lips, so the two guys had a great view but I remained hidden from everyone else.

Once again I reached between my legs and my fingers soon found my clitty. I was so wet already, and I rubbed it in circles before sliding two fingers into my wet hole. I began to fuck myself with my fingers as they watched and took pictures and videoed me. I could feel my orgasm growing inside my belly and my pussy and spreading down .....Ooooohhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk....!!!!!!!

I felt my orgasm explode and I started to gush all over the bar. I have always been a bit of a squirter but there was so much!

"Wow, that was amazing," said one of the guys.

"Fucking awesome," said the other.

Just then I noticed Alison returning from her "walk" on the beach. She looked a little dishevelled, and as she came closer I could see she had sand stuck to her hair and face! I pulled my skirt down and climbed off the bar and I noticed both my new friends were erect.

"Sorry guys, did I cause those?" I said with a grin.

"Yes," they said in unison.

"Well I'm sorry I can't help you out with those tonight, but if you're in here tomorrow I will see what I can do."

And with that I left to catch up on the gossip with my best friend.