Cancun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trc68
trc68
3 Followers

Diane is sitting on my chest and I have a 5' inch rubber cock right in front of me and Diane starts jerking the dildo strap on right in front of my mouth and tells me to open up.

"That's not part of the de...."

SLAP

Diane slapped me right in the face with the cock and says;

"You should feel lucky I didn't buy the 8 inch strap on so fucking take it bitch"

"Serius..."

SLAP SLAP SLAP

"If you ever want to fuck and suck on my pussy again you had better shut the fuck up and suck my cock"

I don't know what to do. Diane has never been this aggressive with me or used this type of language and its totally turning me on. I feel very conflicted. Again I want her to be happy and she turns me the fuck on. Even in this weird game I have found myself feeling seriously aroused. But sucking a rubber cock is just too gay for me. Yet like the pussy whipped bitch that I am I do as I am told. Diane watches me take the 5' inches into my mouth and starts to fuck my mouth with her new cock. Somehow she has managed to purchase a double headed cock and as she fucks my mouth with the dildo and the other end is fucking her. Diane keeps fucking my mouth and mumbling nasty shit about me being her bitch and to "take it like a man". To my horror my cock starts getting hard while Diane's new cock is stroking my mouth. Diane is above me watching me take the rubber cock and shouts at me;

"Not so easy to suck a 5 inch dick is it you pussy!"

Getting the degradation she is inflicting on me yet feeling aroused and joining the game I try to respond with the rubber cock in my mouth "No" but it's all mumbled.

I can tell Diane is really getting off on all of this and after a few moments I start to feel a spraying sensation on my face. I open my eyes and see that Diane is squirting all over me as I am taking the rubber cock in my mouth. She has stopped grinding on me and having spasms with her eyes closed and murmuring "Oh My God, Oh My God".

I know this is just the beginning of Diane's assault on me and she pulls the cock out of my mouth and tells me I did a decent job and she is proud of me but I need to work on deep throating. After regaining a little more composure Diane announces;

"Now I am going to fuck you in the ass and then you can leave for golf"

I don't want to do this. She tries to spread my legs but I won't let her and she gets exasperated and tells me that we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Again I am crazy about this bitch but she takes things to far. I want to please her and know if I don't submit to her she is going to make my life miserable. Especially if I do go and play golf without letting her have her way with me. Besides, how bad can it be? She stuck a vibrator in there and an ice cube and I survived. If I let her do this she will be happy and horny later tonight and I can always toss it back as the ultimate trump card if she gives me any shit. In my head I imagine some future conversation about this.

"You're putting to much chlorine in the pool"

"Your pool is green again Diane and you are clueless with pools, besides just because I let you do me with a strap on doesn't mean you're the boss"

For some odd reason I find this thought really funny and start to giggle and relax for a moment and the next thing I know Diane, the devious little bitch that she is, slides the cock in my ass. She orders me to spread my legs wider and I do. I have to admit it doesn't feel all that bad and again I notice that Diane is stroking my cock hard again as she has this rubber stick inside of me. Diane obviously has never had sex with a cock on before so she starts stroking inside of me and trying to get the rhythm down as man while still using her hands to stoke my cock. As Diane starts grinding and fucking me I start to realize it's not really so bad and close my eyes and relax. Diane is on top of me and sees that I am starting to take it like "man" and says "you like that don't you?" and I respond that yes I do like it. At this point I just let go. Diane stroking my cock and fucking my ass isn't so bad at all and I can start to feel the pre cum pouring out of my cock. Diane is really getting into this now and starts to fuck me harder. I just don't understand why I am not totally disgusted with this but again it's not so bad and if I can survive this I know I am going to really get some good sex for the rest of the week from her. Diane starts going harder and harder on me and I can feel the rubber cock going in and out of my ass and fucking her pussy at the same time. Diane is still trying to stroke my cock but she is getting too turned on and holding it like a vice. Finally Diane starts to exhibit the signs that she normally does right when she is about to cum and slams the cock deep into my ass and again starts squirting her cum all over me. But this is not her normal cum shooting out of her pussy. It's a gush of cum. She is cumming harder than I have ever seen and Diane is also a moderate screamer but this time she lets out a war cry and screams "FUCK!" again a word the she rarely uses. Diane collapses down on top of me and tells me that it was incredible and kisses me softly on the lips and thanks me for fulfilling her fantasy. I tell her it wasn't so bad and it turned me on that she was turned on. Diane realizes that she has never let go of my cock and it is still super hard. I still have the rubber cock in my ass and Diane gently pulls it out of me and tells me that it is my turn for a reward since I did as she asked.

Diane pulls out a toy and starts fucking me again with it but also takes my cock whole. Diane is so turned on right now that she just starts slobbering all over my cock and bouncing her head up and down on my shaft and head like some crazed woman. I begin to moan with the pleasure of having the vibrator in my ass and Diane's enticing mouth taking all of me in. I can feel the head of my cock hitting the back of Diane's throat and I can feel the stirrings of my first orgasm of the day working inside of me. Finally I can take no more. I begin cumming inside of Diane's mouth and she has me fully engorged in her mouth and while I am cumming she starts to suck on my meat as hard as she can to take the entire load of cum that I am giving her. It's the most incredible feeling in the world and the ass fucking I took was well worth the reward. Diane like a champ swallows the entire load and makes a show of cleaning my cock up licking the extra cum off of my head and shaft and quietly whispering "mmmm" Finally Diane unties me and lies next to me and says "look at the clock" its been almost 2 hours since she started fucking me and I really don't mind. I couldn't play golf now anyways. Diane and I lay quiet curled up next to each other feeling very close and safe with each other. Sleepily we talk about what just happened and Diane admits it was the most erotic event of her life and finally we doze off together.

trc68
trc68
3 Followers