Cancun Candids Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen led the way down to the water, a good 20 feet or so. I followed her, my eyes glued to her ass. I wanted to drop to my knees and just worship those globes, but I had to watch my step, or Jen might call the whole thing off. Jen reached the edge of the water and turned around. Her tits jiggled gently against the tiny strings holding them in place. "Damn Jen, you look gorgeous."

"Gorgeous?" she asked, "Or hot? I want these pictures to be as hot as possible for John."

"Well," I conceded, "I meant you look hot. I was just noticing how your... breasts were jiggling a little against your suit top. Man, you're really busting out of there." I was still unsure of whether this kind of talk would make her self conscious, or whether it would keep her fueled for a sexy photoshoot. She said she wanted John to find these pictures hot...

"Really?" asked Jen as she looked down at her own chest. "I didn't know they moved that much. It's too bad these are just pictures and not a video for John! He won't be able to see them jiggling! But here, this should get you in the mood to take some sexy shots." She jumped up and down the slightest bit, making her tits heave up and down pulling against the bathing suit strings. I was in heaven, and horny!

I said, "All right! Now let's get started."

Jen looked at me, as if searching for some direction. I told her, "At first, just stand there and look off into the distance. I'll walk around and get some shots to see what the best angles are." Jen nodded and looked off to the left. I snapped a picture or two with her whole body in the frame, and then I stepped in closer to get her from the chest up. I looked up at her and said, "Hey, you gotta relax your body. You look too tense."

"It's just weird now that I know someone is taking the pictures... And you're my brother Dave! I just don't feel very sexy posing like this."

"Well," I said, "Then try not to see me. Look only at the camera, and imagine that John is the one actually taking the pictures." She looked at me funny for a second, but then suddenly something clicked in her mind and it was as if a switch had been thrown. Immediately her shoulders relaxed. She cocked one hip out a little bit in a saucy stance, and her face was suddenly extremely smoldering...

"OK baby," she suddenly said in a smoky voice. "Where do you want me John?"

Baby? My sister just called me baby... OK... I hadn't exactly meant to go 100% for the role-playing thing... But whatever! If she needed to pretend I was her boyfriend to get a little dirty for the camera – no problem!

"Well..." I stammered, "Make me... want you... Stick out your chest a little more. Show me your... ass..." In my horny state I almost told her to show me something else, but at the last second I settled on saying "ass" instead so as not to push her too far. But apparently this was what she needed to hear anyway.

"Oh god John," moaned my sister, "You always have been addicted to my ass... But we'll get there, baby. First, why don't you enjoy my tits a little more?" Jen continued to sway back and forth a little and posed this way and that. She arched her lower back and thrust her chest straight out into the sun. Her beautiful breasts strained and pulled against the material of her tiny red bikini. Now it was getting good. Jen was relaxed and I was getting some great shots on my digital camera. I could see that her nipples had hardened beneath her suit and they poked straight out as she posed for me. Unsurprisingly, Jen's nipples weren't the only things growing hard... As I felt my dick growing from watching my sister's display, I quickly adjusted it so my hardon wouldn't be tenting my bathing suit so obviously. Jen must have noticed, because a Cheshire grin suddenly appeared on her face.

"Mmmm, my baby must like what he's seeing. Am I doing good for you, John?"

I nodded and said, "Definitely, your... tits look incredible in that suit, Jen. I'm getting some great shots of you."

Jen loved the positive encouragement and replied, "Oh John, we're only getting started. But I'm glad you like my tits so much. I know you love how small and dark my nipples are and how big and round my tits are."

I remembered back to the hotel room when Jen seemed to delight in making me refer to her body parts specifically. I guess it did something for her! So I played right along. If she was getting more comfortable, I'd continue playing the part of "John" so that she would feel right at home and get a little more kinky for me. I kept snapping pictures and said to her, "Oh Jen, you know I fucking love your big tits. I love watching them bounce up and down, I love squeezing them, and you know I like to lick and suck on those little dark nipples of yours. I could bite those little nips all day..."

Jen's eyes suddenly went wide. She looked at me for a quick moment like she was surprised I had taken that next step. It was one thing for me to tell her I liked the look of her breasts, but now I was talking about touching them and suckling them. Her lapse was only momentary however, and after a second Jen was right back in photoshoot mode saying, "Oh John! That's right, I forgot how you like to see my tits played with. Let me do that for you." Jen reached up and immediately grabbed a handful of each breast. NOW we were really rolling. I watched as my little sister squeezed and teased her incredible chest. She pushed them up and down so they bounced dangerously against her suit fabric. She grabbed her hardened nipples through the suit and pinched them tightly. I grinned uncontrollably as I saw her face break out in a look of sexual pleasure.

"God, that's hot." I said to Jen while her eyes were still closed. "I've always loved watching you pinch your nipples like that. You like it when I pinch them too, don't you?" Jen opened her eyes and looked at me with a sly expression on her face. Her subtext was clear, and her face was saying silently, "You little perv, you just want to hear about how I fool around with my boyfriend."

But instead she said, "Oh, fuck yes, John. Remember that first time you played with my tits and I loved your pinching so much that I told you to get some clothespins to clip on them? And then we left the clothespins on while you fingered me to an orgasm?" Okay. Shit. This was really getting good. But I had to control myself or for me it would end much sooner than I wanted. I was bulging completely out of my swimsuit, and I didn't want to cum suddenly. It was only made worse when Jen followed up with, "And remember how my brother was right in the other room while you did that? I was so nervous he'd hear me as you made me cum so loud, and I thought he might walk in on us. If he had done that he would have gotten an eyeful of your fingers in my pussy and my nipples pinched red between those clothespins!"

At this point she was obviously just enjoying teasing me with ideas of what she and John had actually done together. My sister liked having her nipples pinched that hard? Nice... What I would've given to pinch them so hard I made her scream in pleasure. Whatever her goal was, she was only succeeding in turning me on even further, and making me want to take some dirty, nasty photos of her on the beach. In a rush of adrenaline and testosterone I took two steps closer and said, "Oh, I remember Jen. I loved seeing your nipples pinched so hard. Pull that suit aside and let me see it again. Pinch your tits hard." Jen looked at me with hooded eyes and hesitated for only the smallest moment. She was just now realizing that no matter how far she pushed I was matching her step for step, so far.

Jen smiled wickedly and pulled the left cup of her swimsuit to the side with her left hand. Then with her right she slowly reached up to grab her own nipple between her thumb and index finger. Now we had succeeded in taking a further step in our photoshoot: I had seen her bare breasts already, of course, but now I was watching her commit an actual sexual act. It was more than just seeing, there was action now. And we were both enjoying it! Jen's eyes closed again as she pinched her nipple. I could see how hard and small it had gotten, the cool sea air contributing to my sister's sensations as well. I continued to snap photos and chimed in with, "That's it, Jen. Just like that first time... pinch hard. And this time you can moan all you want. We don't have to worry about any siblings walking in..."

Jen tweaked her nipple particularly hard in response. And seemingly lost in the moment she threw her head back and sighed, "Oh god... just like the next time we fooled around. We were in the same room but my brother wasn't home so we got extra naughty and you pinched my nipples hard with one hand while you slid a finger into my virgin ass with the other hand! Can you imagine if my brother had walked in on that scene? His sister moaning wildly with a finger up her ass for the first time?" Jesus Christ... maybe she was going to win this game of back and forth. I was definitely not ready for that one. Was she being serious? I couldn't tell because her head was still lolling back in pleasure from her nipple pinching. I tried to regain my focus and decided to use it as a moment to move things forward in the photoshoot.

"That's right, baby. You're so dirty... I loved feeling your asshole tighten around my finger as I slid it in and out. And I know you loved it so much."

Jen laughed suddenly in response and then sighed saying, "Oh my God, you're good at this, Dave." It was a surprising break in character, and it threw me for a momentary loop. It was the first time she'd switched to my real name. Was she throwing in the towel and giving up? Had I pushed it too far with that one?

I decided to test the waters with a quick, "Thanks." Then I got back into character and said, "So, baby, since we both loved your first anal experience so much, why don't we let your tits take a break and focus the camera a little further south?"

Jen smiled and said, "Just what I had in mind, John." Yes! She was back in character and I was back in business! I knelt in the sand in front of my sister and focused the camera right at her crotch. We had grown so comfortable in our sexual teasing that it didn't seem odd to either of us that I was now kneeling with my face two feet from my sister's scantily clad vagina, not to mention the fact that my camera was now focusing directly at it! I pushed the shutter button down halfway and the lens automatically focused. Everything on the viewfinder screen suddenly popped into sharp focus. The material of the bathing suit was so small and stretched so tightly that there wasn't a wrinkle to be had. But the edges of the suit stood out in stark contrast to the paleness of my sister's skin. Her thighs came together beautifully underneath her suit-covered mound, nearly touching, but not quite. Upon this close examination I could see one or two tiny spots of evidence that my sister had to shave her bikini area. Man, who would've thought I'd ever be inspecting my sister close enough to think about how she had to shave her pubic hair off?

I tore my gaze away from the camera and looked up to my sister. "This looks great, Jen. Why don't you get a little suggestive? Move your hands down onto your thighs so that your fingertips are right at the edges of the suit?"

"Like this?" my sister asked as she did as she was told. Her fingers now barely brushed the material covering her bulge, and my own bulge responded."

"Perfect." I said gleefully. "Now, slowly move them inwards. Like that! Great... now just barely slide your fingertips underneath, like you're reaching for what's inside..." I continued to snap picture after picture.

Jen laughed again, out of character. "You're really enjoying this, aren't you?"

I didn't even hesitate, not wanting to stop. "Of course I am, baby. You've got a hot body and I want to be able to look at it even when we're not together. Now I want you to tease me with your cunt. Pull your suit extra tight so I can see every detail of your little box."

"Oh, you wanna see my cunt now, do you? You want to see every detail of my little box?"

I looked up and stared my sister directly in the eye, not missing a beat. "Hell yes I do. I loved seeing your tits, now I'm hungry for your pussy." She smiled down at me quizzically, not sure if I was in character or not. Was this "John" telling his girlfriend that he wanted pictures of her vagina? Or was this her little brother saying he was hungry for his sister's pussy?

Wavering slightly, Jen dropped her character for a moment and said, "The suit's already so tiny... I don't know how much tighter and I can make it."

I didn't even look up at her. Instead I scooted six inches closer and said, "Just do your best. The pictures will be worth it." Jen sighed and looked down at her crotch. She gripped the top of the material of her bikini bottoms to slowly and gently pull them upwards, forcing the material tighter against her snatch.

She felt immediate pressure all over... She was right, the material was so small already there wasn't much more she could do to stretch it. By pulling the front of her suit upwards, the string back of it immediately shifted to compensate, forcing the rear material hard between her ass cheeks and firmly against her asshole. She gasped a little bit, feeling the sensation and not exactly hating it. Jen vaguely heard her older brother say, "That's perfect. A little tighter. This looks great." But Jen's focus wasn't exactly on the photoshoot, it was on her own body. She tugged once more at the bikini material and felt it tighten to the extreme around her privates. Her ass felt a rush of fire as the thong tightened once more and Jen moaned in response. Then she suddenly felt her pussy lips being separated by the moving material. She was pulling her thong so tight it was working its way between her lips! She looked down to see her brother's face mere inches from her crotch. The camera still clicked away, amazingly close to her pussy on display.

I was loving the view. Jen seemed to be a little out of it, but continued to pull her suit tighter and tighter. With each gentle tug I was treated to a little more detail of the forbidden fruit that was beneath her bikini. Never in my wildest dreams did I dream I'd be drooling over my sister's snatch from just inches away. Well, maybe in my wildest dreams... I tried to bring Jen back from lala land and said, "Oh! Jen, this is great. Here's an idea, I saw this in some porno pics once. If you pull a little tighter and a little higher then you'll give yourself a front wedgie. It looks really sexy with your cunt spilling out around the material."

Jen looked dubiously down at me. "Are you sure, Dave? It feels pretty tight down there already." She sounded out of breath.

"Hey," I responded, noting that she had called me by my real name again, "you said you wanted hot. I'm just trying to do my job." She smiled at that response, not in that wicked, naughty way like she'd been doing, but in more of a loving, thanks-for-helping-me-out kind of way. She nodded and began to pull. What followed was a sight that I wish every guy with a little sister could someday see... As Jen slid the waist of her bikini higher (which was riding far up on her hips by now. Think Jamie Lee Curtis' strip scene in True Lies) the rest of the material had nowhere else to go but... in. It stretched and stretched and stretched and tried to keep her secrets hidden, but then suddenly, without warning, I was looking at her labia majora. There it was. Two puffy, pink pontoons on either side of this maroon material which continued to sink its way into her cleft. Oh, it was beautiful. Again I saw traces of my sister's shaving. I liked that it wasn't a perfectly waxed pussy like you see in porno. Instead it was the slightly rushed shaving of a girl who wasn't even 21 yet, who just wanted to make sure the world never saw her with bush.

My first impulse was to look up and ask, "Can I watch you shave your pussy sometime?" But I knew that would break the spell and end all our fun. Instead I continued to take pictures of this sight before me. After all, that was my job! I snapped away as my sister's labia continued to reveal themselves to me. Jen was surprisingly quiet, but I let that slide and stuck to my own devices. I varied my angles and my depths, making sure to get a clear picture of my sister's treasures. I snapped some super-close-ups, my camera no more than two inches from my sister's cunt. I noticed my hands were shaking being in such close proximity to her sex. I didn't want to look up at her for fear that things would change, so I continued my business. I wanted to take pictures all day long just so I could keep staring at her crotch!

Thinking logically, I figured this might be the most exposed I would get to see her, so I had to make the best of it. I wanted that one perfect front wedgie shot with her lips just completely exposed, basically making the suit disappear between them. But Jen wasn't quite achieving that... She had stopped her adjusting of the suit, but I didn't want to sound like I was begging her to keep going. So instead of asking her I quickly reached in and shifted the material myself. I was quick. One fast tug at the top of the material on the right, then one little push of the material on the left. It happened so quickly, but what I was left with was the perfect picture. Jen's lips now completely engulfed her bathing suit. It truly looked like I was staring at her naked pussy with no clothing whatsoever. The only giveaway was that right at the very top of her slit a line of gathered material suddenly appeared and then blossomed into the rest of her bikini, still held in my sister's hands. I took three perfect pictures here, and then sat back on the sand to reflect on what I had just done.

Without thinking I'd reached up and pulled my sister's bathing suit up into her crotch. I hadn't actually touched her pussy, that was true. In truth, my index and middle finger had really only grazed that soft, upper area above her pussy. But still, I was getting ever closer to that invisible line in the sand that said, "She is your sister, and you can't touch her privates!" I sighed and looked up at my sister whose chest was heaving. She still seemed out of breath. "Sorry," I said, "I just wanted to make sure I got a perfect picture. I definitely got it now!" She smiled softly at me and just nodded. I looked back down at her exposed lips and now noticed the wetness that had developed there. The bikini material was holding her juices in for the most part, but now I watched as a single drop of wetness escaped from down below and slowly started running down the inside of her thigh. The fact that it was one bead of juice running down her leg made it so much hotter than if she had been gushing, and I immediately snapped a picture of it.

Jen suddenly spoke up and said, "Wait, I don't want it to look like I peed or something."

I looked up and saw the worry in her eyes. "Okay, don't worry," I said. I'll delete that one." And then without really thinking I leaned in and wiped my sister's dripping pussy juice off of her leg in one long swipe. It wasn't really done in a sexy, daring way. It was more of a "I'm doing my job" way. After all, I was the photographer and my model felt uncomfortable, so I was removing what made her feel that way. In essence, however, what I had done was reach in and with one finger swipe my way from about mid-thigh all the way up to the danger zone in order to get all the liquid. When I pulled my hand back, I so desperately wanted to stick my finger in my mouth and suck that moisture off... But to play things safe I wiped my finger on my bathing suit and said to Jen, "All right. Now let's focus on that ass, baby."