Cancun Candids Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that was a novel idea... spit on my sisters asshole so she could slide her own finger out of it?! I was shocked to find I still had a raging hardon in my shorts. I moved around behind my sister and got down on my knees to inspect her bottom. "Damn, Jen, your asshole is tight."

Jen laughed uncomfortably and said, "Gee, thanks. Now will you please do something?"

I tried to angle myself to spit on my sister's ass and finger, but because of the position she was in I couldn't quite manage it. She was squatting, so basically I would have to lie on my back underneath her and spit up at her asshole. With the possibility of the spit just landing back in my face, I didn't like this option.

"Hurry!" my sister urged.

I saw no other option. I said to my sister, "Okay, I'll make this quick, get ready to pull out." And with no other choice, I brought the middle finger and index finger of my right hand up to my mouth. I sucked on them and lubed them up, just as I had seen Jen do to her own finger. When they were covered in my saliva I spit one more time on the tips of them, then I quickly moved them down to my sister's anus.

Yes, it felt strange, but what I had to do was lube up her own finger and also the opening of her anus. I used my two fingers on either side of Jen's, spreading my spit up and down the base of her finger, and then also rubbing gently on the wrinkled skin of her tight butthole.

"What are you doing?!" I heard Jen scream.

Not wanting to face the music I just said, "Hang on, it's getting wetter. It should work in a second." I brought my fingers to my mouth again. More spit. I returned them to Jen's bum and this time ignored her finger and focused solely on her sphincter. It was a taboo heaven to be rubbing my fingers over that spot. I took it al in at once: a minute spot of stubble (my sister shaved her asshole as well!) a major wrinkle in her anus, and then the soft soft smooth skin of her perineum. I probably didn't need to venture too far in that direction, but better safe than sorry.

I heard Jen saying, "Oh God, oh God, oh God..." Apparently she was embarrassed and mortified at what her brother was having to do. At least it would be over soon. In fact, I saw that Jen was able to slide her finger out of her bum a quarter of an inch. I encouraged her, "That's it Jen." I spit onto my fingers one more time and continued rubbing her rosebud. But now it was pretty damn wet, and I knew she'd be free in a moment. Jen continued her panicked mantra of, "Oh God, oh God." I kept sliding my fingers back and forth against her own digit as it backed out. I wanted to make sure everything stayed lubed. She was halfway free now and I just kept a steady rhythm back and forth, back and forth. I had her finger squeezed between mine, and the pads of my two digits were pressing firmly on the skin of her asshole.

Finally it looked like she was free, I could almost see that first knuckle. And then her finger finally... slipped...

Without warning Jen's finger suddenly slid back up into her ass! I thought we were home free, but now she was three knuckles deep again! I couldn't understand it, but I kept up my movements, making sure she was all wet. Jen pulled her finger out again, nearly all the way, but then slammed it back up inside her. In fact, now there was a consistent sliding motion in and out from her. Combined with the motion of my own two fingers, there was a lot of frenetic excitement surrounding and inside my little sisters ass.

I keyed back in on my sister's voice, "Oh God, oh God, oh God," and realized that it no longer sounded pained. It was more the sound of...

Oh, God.

I hadn't even realized what I'd been doing. I watched as Jen's finger made the journey from almost all the way outside her anus all the way back to deep inside her ass. One, two, three thrusts... I'd say Jen was sufficiently lubed at this point. I didn't know what else to do at this point, so I just kept rubbing back and forth while her thrusting finger kept pistoning between my own. Then I accidently got a little too vigorous and pushed my fingers a little too far. They slid over her wet perineum and straight at the opening my of my little sister's vagina. I didn't penetrate it, but I certainly felt the warmth and the wetness oozing from inside. At this near contact my sister suddenly stood bolt upright, her finger now out of her ass. She walked in a crazy little circle saying, "Ooo, ooo, ooo." I was left kneeling in the sand, watching as she had what I assumed was some sort of little orgasm as she tried to shake it off.

I sat and watched as she huffed and puffed, then caught her breath and looked over towards me. She didn't look directly at me, but just in my general direction. "I'm... sorry... about that, I guess. Like I said, it's never happened before, and it hurt."

Okay... so we were not going to acknowledge things, I guess.

"Can I have my suit?" I tossed the little swimsuit over to Jen and averted my eyes while she put it back on. When I turned back around I found that Jen had put back on her Capri pants and t-shirt and was fixing her hair with a little hairtie. She finally looked back at me and said, "Let's get back to the room."

I couldn't read her tone of voice, but I started to silently and slowly follow her back up towards the resort. As we walked, I replayed all that had just happened, and realized the camera in my hand contained visual gold. I had to figure out a way to keep all the amazing photos I had just taken. My sister would never let me hang on to them. There had to be a way...

To be concluded...