Cancun Ch. 05

Story Info
Stepdaughter pays for her desires with her ass.
1.8k words
4.43
115.6k
10
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
texaswade
texaswade
190 Followers

I dragged my stepdaughter into the suite and sat down on the bed, pulling her onto my lap.

"You want a spanking, I'm going to spank your big ass so hard, you won't be able to sit for a fucking year!" I yelled. "I've been infatuated with you for months and now I realize that I'm not to blame for this. You are!"

"No! Please no daddy! I'm sorry I tried to seduce you! I'm sorry! Please don't!" she exclaimed, struggling to get loose from my grip.

"We can do this the hard way, or we can do it the easy way," I said seriously. "Tonight I'm going to make you my whore since that's what you wanted so badly. Tomorrow you'll be my little girl again. Tonight you are going to be my nasty whore. If that doesn't work for you, leave," I said letting her go.

It looked like she Madison might cry as she stood up. "If you're going to stay, take your clothes off!" I said.

Madison began to remove her top. "No. I want you to do a little dance when you take your clothes off."

I sat back as Madison regained her composure and walked to the stereo in the room. She turned on some booty music and began to shake her ass for me, slowly taking off her clothes. My dick was amazingly getting hard again. It had only been five minutes since I'd cum all over her face.

When Madison only had a bra and g-string on, I pulled her to me. "I'm going to spank your big ass now. I want you to tell me how much you love it since that's what you wanted!"

I pulled her arm hard and her body landed on my lap. I ripped her g-string off her body and roughly massaged her ass and the back of her thick legs.

I lifted my right hand, while my left hand held her down in place. I gave her right cheek a hard slap.

Madison yelped in pain and tried to get up. "I'm not telling you again. Don't resist me and tomorrow everything will be back to normal!"

She relaxed a little bit and laid back down on my lap. I then proceeded to spank her naked ass for the next 5 minutes, alternating ass cheeks. I could hear her sobbing. For some reason, I had lost my mind as this was the most erotic thing ever to me.

I reached my left hand underneath her body and pinched her left nipple hard. She squealed in pain again. I then worked my hand down to her bald pussy and was surprised to find that it was literally dripping wet, as I played with her wet cunt.

"I thought you'd enjoy that because you're a naughty girl who tries to fuck her daddy! Now tell me where you learned to suck dick as good as you do," I asked.

"No daddy. Please don't make me tell you," she said.

I slapped the back of her right thigh. "Tell me or I'll spank you again!"

She squealed again. "I've sucked Randy's dick after school most of this past year. Please don't spank me anymore!"

I was surprised. Randy was a rather effeminate black guy at Madison's school.

I spanked her left thigh. "Don't lie to me! He's a fag!"

"No daddy, no! He's just bisexual. He loves to have his dick sucked by guys and girls!" she screamed.

At this point I was hoping that the walls were thick enough to keep the local authorities from paying us a visit.

"If he's not your boyfriend, why did you suck his dick," I asked.

"It's not a big deal. Everyone does it!" she said.

"How big is his dick?" I asked.

"It's longer than yours, but not as fat. You have the fattest dick I've ever seen! I promise!"

I continued to play with her clit. Her breathing became labored. I put two fingers from my right hand into her sopping wet pussy, while my left hand continued to rub her clit. I then pulled out my wet fingers and slowly drove them into her ass.

She howled with pain, just as she was about to cum. She began to have violent convulsions as I pumped my two fingers in and out of her tight asshole. I had never seen anything like it. After a minute or two, Madison actually passed out.

I was out of breath and couldn't believe what had transpired. My dick was hard as a rock again. I laid Madison down on the bed, with her red ass up in the air, before finding some lotion to cool down her hot ass.

At this point, I had lost my mind. I tied both her hands to their respective bedposts with a pair of stockings, and put a pillow below her waist. Her ass was sticking up in the air.

I knelt in front of her ass and began to cover it with soft kisses. Her pussy was still oozing pussy juice. I couldn't believe it. I knelt over her and buried my tongue in her ass. This woke Madison up.

"Uh, uh, please stop. I have to pee," she asked.

"You're going to have to piss yourself then, because I'm not done with you!" I replied.

"Please, I have to pee!" she begged, fighting against her restraints.

I then returned to the task at hand and continued to eat her ass out. "Is this how Lisa ate your ass out?" I asked. "I'm going to fuck your ass. I bet Lisa didn't to that did she?"

"No daddy. She didn't. Please be gentle. No one has ever fucked me in the ass. Your dick is too fat. You're going to hurt me!" Madison replied continuing to try to get free.

I pulled the red bottle of lube out of the travel bag, along with a medium size dildo. The red lube was supposed to "heat up" on contact with the air. I squeezed an ample amount of lube on the dildo and placed it at the entrance of Madison's ass.

"Take a deep breath and exhale," I ordered her. She did as I said and I pushed the dildo in about an inch as she exhaled.

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh," she moaned as I worked the rubber dildo in a little at a time. "It's hot daddy. It's hot!"

The lube was cinnamon flavored too. I could smell it.

"I have to pee, please let me pee!" she begged. I continued to shove the six-inch dildo into my stepdaughter's tight ass. When about half the dildo was impaled in her asshole, I bent over to look at my handy work.

Once again, Madison's pussy betrayed her. It was leaking pussy juice down her leg onto the pillow. I continued to slowly fuck her ass with the dildo. She moaned louder and louder.

"Ohhh, please, stop. I have to pee daddy!"

I got behind her and placed my rock hard dick in front of the entrance to her pussy. I then jammed my dick into her cunt.

She squealed again. "Ohhhh, please stop. Please!"

I started to fuck her at a fairly quick pace. I then started to fuck her ass with the dildo too. I could feel the hard, rubber dildo through her membrane wall. It was incredible.

After a few minutes, Madison began to really fight the restraints.

"Oh god! Oh god! Please stop. I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she screamed.

I jammed the dildo as far as it would go into her ass and pulled my dick out. I then began to rub her clit as hard as possible. She began convulsing violently.

In the middle of her orgasm, Madison began to pee all over the bed. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I could not have imagined that something like urinating could be so fucking hot.

I pulled out the dildo during the last throes of her orgasm and lubed up my hard dick.

"This is going to hurt you more than it's going to hurt me," I said.

I plunged my dick into her hot little ass. She squealed in pain again.

"Oh, it's too big! It's too big!"

I fucked her as hard as I could for about three minutes before I lost it and came deep in her bowels. By this point, she was no longer struggling, but instead had become almost motionless. It was the most powerful orgasm I had ever had. I collapsed on top of her and rested there for a few minutes.

I then got up and my dick plopped out. I untied her. She didn't budge. I went to the bathroom and ran a hot bath in the jacuzzi tub. I then went and gathered Madison in my arms. My cum was leaking out of her ass. She was limp as a rag doll but her eyes were still open as I set her in the tub.

I went outside completely naked to gather the bottle of tequila and the joint from the night before. I returned to the tub and lit up. Madison worked her way over to me and put her head on my shoulder.

"Daddy, promise me that you'll always be mine. Promise me that you'll never leave me."

I was very conflicted as I had just anally assaulted my stepdaughter and here she was begging me not to leave her.

"Baby, I will never leave you. I will take care of you as long as you want me to," I replied.

Madison dozed off. I got out of the tub and took the sheets off the bed, as they were soaked with urine. I turned the mattress over and put our comforter on top of the bed. I then returned to the bathroom and woke her up and helped her get out of the tub. Her legs were weak.

I then dried her off and rubbed her body with lotion. I noticed her pussy had very light stubble already. She winced when I rubbed the lotion on her ass. It was still crimson red. I examined her asshole. It had not yet returned to its original size. I kissed her ass with little pecks as she dozed off to sleep.

I went out to the balcony, naked to smoke the joint. The night was hot and humid, a vast difference from the air conditioned room. As I sat there playing out the last two hours in my mind, my dick got hard again. I laughed out loud. I was like a 15 year-old boy again!

I noticed that the neighbors were out on their balcony enjoying the fresh breeze too. They were both watching me intently and I couldn't care less. I was the fucking king of the world.

texaswade
texaswade
190 Followers