Candaulism

Story Info
A show-off session devolves to debauchery.
2.8k words
3.98
26.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jw_kk
jw_kk
492 Followers

Relatively early in our experience, KK and I fantasized about a candaulism session around the theme of being watched while having sex.

We both wanted to add some photos to our collection, for purposes including recruiting sex partners, providing fresh masturbation material for me for use while traveling, and for KK to use in teasing and showing off.

At the time, Craig's List was still functional, one of the recruiting tools we were becoming increasingly familiar with. After a couple of weeks of bedroom talk, I got charged with setting up an encounter.

KK's requested rules were:

- no touching or physical contact

- watching only, cock stroking encouraged and preferred

- no cell phones or personal cameras, using our cameras only

- at least a two-man audience

It took me less than a week to recruit two guys from Craig's List that I felt were suitable, who agreed to KK's rules without pushback. I used several pictures in the initial email exchange to entice the candidates, then met each of the two that I'd down-selected to for a little show-and-tell session, using my laptop to show them some unobscured photos of KK sucking my cock, masturbating, and getting fucked. The offer was to come by the house on a Saturday afternoon, have a cocktail, then watch KK put on a show, followed by watching me fuck her while they photographed and stroked.

On the appointed Saturday, miraculously they both showed up, more or less on time - we were going through a lot of fakes and flakes in that period, the most disappointing being no-show/no-call guys.

KK was in a mood, she wanted to do tequila shots and smoke pot as a preamble. I've found over the years kind of a 'sweet spot' with KK that I call "sexy stoned." KK will be just right in terms of reduced anxiety and inhibition after a couple of tequila shots and a couple of bong hits. KK retains enough inhibition to be useful in a demure, sexy way, while the booze and pot knock down any mental or emotional barrier to the uninhibited slut she likes to play during her "performance."

With that out of the way, KK's mood was set - she asked us to strip naked in the den, which the three of us did, then KK invited us to the bedroom.

KK ushered us to the sitting area in our master suite, gestured for us to take a seat, then she stripped out of her jeans and T-shirt, standing nude in front of me and the two strange men.

KK artfully displayed herself to us, turning on the balls of her feet, bending and stretching, show us her legs, pedicured toenails, her ass, and her pendulous boobs. KK finished her little teasing segment with one foot on the coffee table, spreading and displaying her pussy.

Grabbing one of the cameras off the coffee table, KK got onto the bed, and began taking naked selfies; she used one hand to clumsily manipulate the camera, while using the other to finger her clit, probe her pussy, licking her fingers in between rubbing herself. KK did a cute little thing of pinching her nipple, then sucking it. The next steps were awesome - KK used a couple of vibrating toys, a thing we call the "finger banger" on her clit, while pushing a small g-spot vibrator into her ass.

KK got herself off twice using the finger-banger on her clit, while ramming the little vibrator in and out of her ass. I knew she was going to demand a cock in her ass at some point, that action was almost always a sign of KK preparing herself for anal sex.

The three of us watched from our seats, stroking while KK teased us.

After her second climax, KK said, "Babe, I want another hit, then I gotta pee-pee, OK?"

I loaded up a fresh bowl, poured us all a shot, and we passed the bong. After that round, KK said, "Come watch me!"

She went to the bathroom, into the toilet alcove, and the three of us crowded around the door to watch KK pee. After her piss was over, KK said, "Go back to the bedroom and wait for me to start the show!"

We did as KK requested, and a few minutes later, KK teetered out of the bathroom, wearing a pair of spike heel "fuck-me" stripper pumps, black stay-up stockings, with her hair in a pony-tail. She was holding something in her closed hand, and gestured to me, "come hither" with her right index finger.

KK opened her hand; she'd been concealing a pair of white silicone cock and ball rings. She handed them to me, saying "You know what to do."

I put the larger diameter of the rings around the base of my cock and balls, then stretched the smaller diameter ring over my nut sack, working the ring up toward the shaft of my cock. KK knelt down, and gave me a sweet kiss right on my swollen, engorged cock-head! Then she said, "Everyone gather round, 'cause I'm going to show you how I like it done."

KK grabbed a leather bag from the floor, and dumped the contents onto the bed - a dozen or so dildos and vibrators, a big roll of condoms, and a couple of bottles of lube spilled out onto the sheet.

Grabbing one of the little bottles of lube, KK got onto the bed. The three of us were standing at the end, watching every move. KK uncapped the lube, squirted some onto her fingertips, then more into her pussy and rosebud.

KK's first act was to lie back, spreading her stocking covered legs wide apart, fingering her clit and pussy while the three of us watched, stroking our cocks. KK made herself cum once, making sure to engage each of us in eye contact while shaking and shuddering through an intense orgasm. One of our guests, in awe said, "Damn she's too fucking hot! Look at this little slut making herself cum for us!"

She caught her breath, and after a short pause, KK said, "I want your cock in my pussy baby. Give it to me. Show these naughty, dirty boys how you do it. Fuck me baby, fuck me... fuck my pussy baby, fuck it!"

I got onto the bed between KK's spread legs, placing my engorged cock-head right against her open labia. Our two guests were in close, snapping photos as my cock pushed into KK's ready cunt. She started talking, moaning, "Don't you cum inside me! Don't you cum you dirty boy!"

I managed to control myself, slowly fucking my wife while the two strangers looked on, snapping photos of the obscene things I was doing to KK with my cock.

The fucking was slow, deep, and deliberate. KK fingered her clit while I fucked her. She had an intense orgasm while I was balls-deep inside her, struggling not to blow my load in her. I finally had to withdraw, before losing it. KK's cunt was gaping, open, bright pink, so wet and creamy it looked like icing or glaze on a dessert.

KK flipped over onto her hands and knees, and commanded, "Do my ass baby! Do my ass with that big hard cock! Do you dirty, naughty boys want to see hubby fuck me in the ass? Do you?"

I stuck the tip of my index finger into KK's ass, probing it, gauging how relaxed she was. It was easy to slide into her, slowly letting my finger penetrate her to my knuckle. I found a bottle of lube, squirted some onto my cock-head, then slowly penetrated KK's tight ass, while our guests looked on, transfixed at my slut of a wife taking cock in her ass. KK said, "Don't you cum, and don't you dare make a mess!"

I fucked KK like that for a few minutes, allowing my cock to penetrate KK's ass up to the circumcision scar. I was trying to avoid premature ejaculation, as well as penetrating her too deeply and "making a mess."

I let myself rest for a few seconds, coupled to KK's ass. I tore a condom off the roll, opened it, and carefully withdrew from KK's ass to don the condom. I nearly made myself cum rolling it on. After a pause to collect myself, and with the condom on, I started roughly fucking KK's ass in earnest. With the cock and ball rings in place, and the desensitization from the condom, I felt under better control, and vigorously fucked my wife's ass while our guests stroked their cocks, watching the action.

I heard one of our guests, "Goddamn! Look at him fuck that bitch's ass!"

The other exclaimed, "The hot little slut loves it! You should see her face... she fucking loves that cock in her ass!"

This got me thrusting faster and deeper into KK's tight ass, and I was nearing the point of no return. I decided to slow, then stop, finally pulled out of KK's abused ass with a wet, sloppy popping sound. KK's ass was open, gaping, red and wet, slowly contracting.

KK rolled onto her back, propping herself on a couple of pillows. I watched, throbbing, as KK spread her legs, digging her heels into the sheet. KK was fingering her pussy while the three of us looked on, gaping wide open, dripping wet. She furiously frigged her clit with one finger, while probing her pussy and gaping ass with the fingers of her other hand.

One of the guys said, "Look at her fuck herself! She is so fucking hot! Look at that shit - she's banging that cunt with her fingers for us!"

KK said, "I want it baby. I want that big fat cock in my pussy while they watch. Let them watch you fuck me, slow and sweet... give me that fat hard cock baby!"

I stripped off the condom and tossed it toward the waste basket. It hit the side with a slap. I positioned myself between KK's open legs, and lined up my cock with her gaping pink pussy. Our two guests were on the bed next to KK, one on either side of us, snapping pictures, one muttering, "He's gonna fuck her. He's gonna stuff her full of cock!"

I slowly pushed into KK's wet snatch, gently sliding my cock in and out of her pussy, while our guests looked on, stroking, snapping pictures, and commenting on how nasty my little wife is.

It wasn't doing much for KK admittedly, but I was struggling not to cum, overloaded from the sensations and the scenario. Our guests weren't helping - urging me to cum in her, to blow my load in her pussy.

KK pushed me off, rooting around on the bed to grab one of her favorite toys, a rabbit vibrator. KK rammed herself with it, at first not remembering how to turn it on. She got it live, then pretty much lost it, shoving the thing madly in and out of her wet twat, pushing the little flickering ears against her clit, all while writhing on the bed, moaning with pleasure.

One of our guests exclaimed, "Shit look at that hot little bitch fuck herself. Fuck that pussy! Fuck it hard!"

The stream of dirty talk from a stranger, and the bliss from the rabbit took KK over the edge. Three big squirts of juice erupted from her pussy while she ground the rabbit in as deep as it would go. The guy was babbling, "Look at that fucking little whore! She's fucking wetting herself! Goddamn little fucking whore's cumming so hard!"

The sex itself, the audience, goading, cat-calling, and the opportunity to show off had KK in a mad, lust-driven state. KK pulled the rabbit vibrator out of her soaked pussy, pausing, looking at the three of us.

She grabbed another toy, this one 18-inches worth of translucent pink, a double-headed dildo. KK said, "Get a rubber for this pink dick, so it can fuck my ass!"

I tore open another condom for her, and watched her take it into her mouth, fellate one end of the dildo, rolling it over the toy to its limit. Without a sound, KK rammed the condom-covered end of the dildo into her ass, talking it to the depth of the condom's base. One of our guests was babbling, "Fuck! Did you see that? The little bitch jammed that fucking dong all the way in her ass!"

While the three of us watched, KK bent the dildo into a U-shape, and took the other end into her gaping cunt. My wife madly fucked her pussy and ass, while we stroked our cocks. One of the two men lost it, blowing jets of cum all over KK's tits and face.

His ejaculation triggered another orgasm for KK; she was almost screaming from the shattering cum, filled pussy and ass with the pink dildo.

KK was temporarily spent. She let go of the dildo, the end in her pussy was forced out by her contractions, leaving her open, gaping and dripping. I changed position on the bed, moving so that my throbbing, pulsing cock was in KK's face, then I fed it to her. One of the guys said, "Look at that dirty whore sucking his cock! Fuck, what a hot little cock-sucker!"

This incentivized KK to put on a lascivious show for our guests, licking, sucking, and tormenting my cock and balls with her wet mouth, while they looked on, stroking and commenting.

I had reached the point of over-stimulation in that moment, overwhelmed with the desire to fuck my wife. I moved between her legs, plunged my cock balls deep into her, and rammed away at her. A few dozen strokes later, I unloaded inside my wife, filling her pussy with cum. I rolled over onto my back, trying to catch my breath. I was in a fog, and heard one of the men say, "He came inside her. Look at that shit! Look at that bitches hot pussy..."

I'd failed to provide KK with an orgasm during my selfish pounding of her pussy. KK got on top of me, her pussy dripping onto my face. We were engaged in hot, slow 69-sex, with me eating my own cum, while KK sucked me, dirty talking, "I'm going to get you hard again you dirty boy, and you're going to give me all your hot cum..."

It was the moment when all the rules went out the window. I was too engrossed in licking KK's cum-filled twat, while enjoying her licking and squeezing on my swollen, cock-ring bound cock. There was movement, the bed was becoming unsettled, and I saw a shadow block my vision of the ceiling. It took me a few minutes to figure out what was happening.

One of our guests had mounted my wife! I was fuck-licking her! In the same instant, I felt hands all over my cock and balls, the sensation of two mouths and tongues licking my hard dick and bound balls... Even if I wanted to stop things, to 'enforce the rules,' I felt powerless to do so.

The guy fucking KK didn't last - within a few strokes, there was cum everywhere, dripping from her pussy, onto my face. The sensations on my cock were too much, and I was cumming, flooding their mouths with jizz.

So much after that was a blur, a sexual melee. The encounter, despite the rules had devolved into degenerate, perverted no-holds barred fucking and sucking, with KK at the center of the action.

At one point, the three of us had our fingers, cocks, and tongues in all of KK's holes. KK was lost in it, until she reached a point where it seemed she was in a constant state of orgasm.

After recovery from that part of the session, we ended up in the bathroom with KK, still in her heels and stockings, squatting in the tub, pissing, dripping cum from her pussy and ass, while the three of us provided her a nice cum-drenching, jacking off onto her tits and face.

It took an hour for things to wind down. KK spent some time in the shower with our guests, cleaning them up, and enjoying a final round of wet fun before they dressed and left.

KK was exhausted. Used up, spent, and satiated. While she lay in bed resting, I collected the flash cards from all the cameras, and downloaded the images that had been taken of my wife. I made myself some copies, then enjoyed a nice masturbation session looking at some of the highlights.

The photos from that session are among my favorites. The shots of KK, lost in lust, fucking herself into ecstasy for an audience are also favorites to use in recruiting encounter candidates.

jw_kk
jw_kk
492 Followers