Candi and Mia and Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Candi doesn't break my cherry soon, I'M going to! she thought, trembling.

She couldn't tear her eyes from from the older women and she eagerly followed the two kissing figures, who were locked together, as Candi steered Mia down the hall, into her bedroom and backed her over until the hot blonde fell back on Candi's soft, comfy, cozy bed. The beautiful blonde's baby-doll outfit was gone, peeled off by Candi and discarded along the hallway. Mia was lying back on the mattress, her rich long thighs opening for Candi's pleasure. The sexy boss of the bunch removed her long, black gloves and kicked off her high-heeled sandals. She swept between Mia's legs, their cunts met, Candi's head lowered toward Mia's peaked, coral-nippled tits. Candi's ass tensed and moved as she rubbed her pussy all around Mia's!

"Ohhhh, hurry and get me off, honey!" Mia cried, her thighs swinging away back above her shoulders. "I can't wait for the thrills!" Although Nancy had heard this same bed jiggling the last time Candi and Mia had fucked, and she'd certainly played out this exact scenario with sexy Candi, she had never actually watched two girls doing it. The whole scene was just terribly fascinating! And arousing!

Feverishly, Nancy unfastened her bra, slid her panties down from her ass, her legs so weak she could no longer stand! She fell into a nearby chair, her legs opened, her tittles full and achy, her cunt aflame and runny with goading lust.

"Does little Nancy turn you on, honey? Would you like a go at her pussy?" Candi said, her mouth just above Mia's swollen titties. She hunched her ass.

"Oh — she turns me on some, sure, and yeah, I'll fuck her if you'll let me, but, darlin', your little girlie-cock does it all for me!" Mia cried. "Come on! Fuck me real good! Throw me some cunt, Candi-girl!"

"Oh, wow, yes, ma'am, I'm gonna bang you plenty tonight, sugar-doll!" Candi said, her voice thick with lust for Mia. She took a moment, without ceasing her cunt-rubs of squirming Mia, to look over at Nancy. "Go ahead and play with it, sweetie. I know you're hot for a cum. Look in the drawer in that nightstand beside you. I put something in there for you, baby, something I'm sure you're just gonna love!"

Oh, she drives me crazy every time, Nancy thought, more wetness leaking from her puffy cunt.

Nancy shuddered, sliding her right hand down to her aching, burning pussy. She had not needed to use her fingers much lately, Candi had been bringing most of her goodies, but now she had to finish soon! In some ways, Candi was like a man — except she usually lasted longer than any man - but once she got her stinger in a cunt she hated to take it out. Nancy was sure she would be fucking Mia for a long, long time.

The way Candi acted, she was going to get her pistol popped before she quit on Mia. It was obvious to Nancy, not that it bothered her all that much, that Candi preferred Mia, she was just terribly beautiful and sexy. But no-longer-naive Nancy had been going on lots of modeling gigs with lots of hot girls who had made it very plain that they had the hots for Nancy. She figured, even if Candi dumped her to concentrate solely on Mia, she'd make out all right! She'd never lack for cunt! Of that she was certain!

Curious as to what Candi had left in the drawer for her, Nancy slid open the drawer and spotted a long, round, latex tube. It was a deep purple color and though she'd had no experience with any, real or otherwise, besides looking at the one Colleen had purchased, Nancy knew it was shaped like a cock . . . And, naive as she might have once been, and as dedicated a lesbian as she now was, young Nancy still knew, full-well, what a cock was for!

Nancy watched as Candi was beginning to fuck Mia in earnest, now. She was kissing Mia's nipples, her pretty ass working in the old, familiar cadence — stroke, stroke, stroke, then a rest. Mia's whimpers of delight, her shaking thighs, said she was getting her enjoys! A faint, wet mushy sound came from their fastened cunts.

Nancy seized the tube, brought the rounded end down to her cunt and arched her crotch high, nudging the 'head' between her labia which was plenty wet enough to let it snuggle in easily. Ohhhh, it felt neat! Her tender, swollen cuntlips clasped the object as if it were a real cock! Or as Nancy imagined her cunt would grasp a boy's pecker.

Using her fingers to lube the rest of the tube with her sugary cunt-leaks, she kept easing the dildo in, slowly, savoring the thrills it was bringing her. When the 'knob' touched Nancy's hymen, another rage of thrills bunched in her crotch, she shot her left hand to her expanded titties, stroking her fingers across the tender, dark nipples. Ohhhhh, dreamy! Nancy figured, if she ever did try a real pecker, no guy in the world would expect her to be a 'virgin' at her age! She had been girl-fucked, her pussy had been licked and sucked and kissed and played with by Candi until she no longer considered herself a virgin anyway.

Actually her friend, Colleen, had made Nancy a proposition just a few days earlier. A party with Colleen, Nancy, and Colleen's boyfriend! Nancy knew her friend, sexy, young Colleen, swung both ways. Oh, there were a lot of fun things she wanted to try; Candi had 'awakened' her to the point where she needed sex a lot oftener. The way guys and gals both stared at her when she wiggled down the street gave her oodles of thrills; Candi had told her that she was becoming a real good piece of ass.

I'm going to know what a prick feels like if I decide I ever want one and let Colleen's boyfriend fuck me, she thought, pushing her object in farther. But as long as I'm living with Candi, I better save my pussy for her. And maybe Mia, too. She's been acting like she wants to fuck me. And what about sexy Laura Wheeler? She's had eyes for me ever since I got here. I've had a hard time resisting the plays she's made for me!

The knob pressed into her maidenhead, a new sweet urgency in her crotch shook her whole body, and suddenly, bravely, she pushed in hard! A little twinge of pain made her gasp, but nobody heard it. Mia's pleasure-screams drowned her out as Candi and Mia were having too much fun of their own!

"OHH—OHH— shiiiiit — fuuuuuck!" Candi bleated, rattling the bed in front of Nancy. "I'm getting my gun!"

Waves of mingled envy and delight swept Nancy's loins. Her imitation cock was IN! The luscious filling of her cunt, clear to the depths, brought a moan from her lips. It was so good she could hardly believe her senses. Her hips began to lift as if her butt had coil springs! The slide of the tube on her achy clitzone, the realistic pumping in her unpricked cunt, pulled her toward her climax!

Her thighs quivered, her titties swelled out farther, the first stings of her delight shot delectably to the tensing nub of her clitoris! Sweet honey pulsed from her girlie thing, her fun was happening in deeper this time.

"OH, oh, oh, ohhhhhh OHH!" she cried, fucking herself swiftly with the cock-shaped tube. The goody throbs shook her ass and legs and shoulders, she was having a real wow of a time! The twinges lasted longer, they were coming from her anus, too!

She slumped, panting, as the aftermath washed her loins and titties. She looked down at her cunt and saw redness mixed in with her pussy-juice, the whole tube was slick and wet with her girl-come and her cherry-blood. Before she could drop the object, Candi raised her flushed face from Mia's swollen tits and looked over at Nancy.

"Why, you little hot-puss!" Candi exclaimed.

"Oh, I just couldn't wait any longer, honey!" Nancy breathed.

"Hell, that's okay, sweetie," Candi giggled, keeping her cunt mashed into Mia's cunt, the honey-blonde's legs wrapped around her. She still looked dazed by the fuck she had just received.

Candi humped a few more times, giving Mia a few more thrills, then, as Mia unwrapped her legs, she rolled away, the pink spike of her sex still protruding from between her puffed cuntlips. Her whole crotch was shiny and wet with pussy juice. She was like a lithe female tiger, she stared at Nancy's crotch with ferocious interest.

"Okay, gals — back out in the living room," she said, crawling from the bed. "I want another martini then I want to eat some pussy." She glanced at the moistened tube in Nancy's fingers, and giggled. "I guess you're not cherry anymore, Nancy-girl!"

Nancy blushed furiously. Mia swung off the bed gazing at Nancy. Her drooling cunt was fascinating to Mia too!

"You know, doll," Candi chuckled, putting her arm around Nancy. "If you liked that, girl, I have one that I can strap around me and really give you a fuck!"

"Oh, yes, oh, please, oh, yes!" Nancy gurgled, thinking that surely a full cock attached to Candi would easily equal anything Colleen's boyfriend might have to offer!

Nancy's eyes gleamed! All three women laughed, hugging and kissing. Some party! Just the way Candi had planned!

Moments later, after they had freshened themselves in the rest room, the girls were having another martini apiece, served by Candi. There was no hurry, they had all the time in the world for more dreamy fun things.

I knew they'd eat this up, Candi thought, looking from one to the other. Mia and Nancy sat on the sofa, Candi was perched on a bar stool, facing them, her legs open so they could see her cunt and the tip of her tumid clitoris.

"I thought you were going to eat me," Nancy giggled. She let her soft, pretty thighs spread invitingly. Her dark, tempting nipples were stiffening.

"Oh, I will, honey," Candi smiled. "Don't ever you worry! Why don't you two have a little fun first, kind of get acquainted, huh?"

"Oh, she's right, honey," Nancy giggled. She upended her glass and looked at Mia. Mia squirmed lazily, combing her fingers through her long, sexy mane. "I've been jealous and wanting a piece with you! Get over here close, doll!"

"Love to," Mia said, gazing down at Nancy's pretty, swollen cunt. "You don't have to ask me twice, baby-girl!" She put her own empty glass aside and scooted closer to Nancy.

Candi took a sip from her glass and chuckled, "Go for it, dolls! This'll give me a real good hard-on." She twitched her ass on the bar stool. "That cum in the bedroom just about tore my ass out! But you two surely must know that's not enough for me!"

They all giggled.

Nancy shivered, sliding her left arm across Mia's creamy shoulders. Although she was younger, Mia evidently wanted Nancy to start the pussy-play. Well, she was a big girl now, she had lost her cherry tonight, and as fascinating as Candi was, Mia had her own kind of indolent allure.

Nancy pressed her ass in closer to Mia's velvety bod and lifted her right hand to the honey-blonde's outcurving tits. What a lovely, big, luscious pair of boobies! Mia trembled, opened her long, full thighs, and softened, turning her head for a kiss.

Nancy brushed her mouth into Mia's parted, silky lips, tasting what was left of her lip-gloss after all the furious kissing she'd done with Candi. She slid her tongue between them. The sweet cling of Mia's mouth, the lazy flirt of her tongue around Nancy's tongue, fired Nancy's lust. Candi had never let her take the 'lead' role, she wanted to be boss. This was so different, it awakened a sweet latent craving in her being, her ass already was squirming with anticipation.

Waves of lilac perfume and pussy aroma bladed her senses, she cuddled her hand around and under Mia's thrusting breasts, roving her fingers from one swelling nipple to the other. An eager moan rose in Mia's throat, her arms went around Nancy's neck, her soft right thigh slipped across Nancy's legs.

Oh, I love this! Nancy thought, her cunt starting its hot ache again. While Candi's at work, when I'm done my job, I'll slip back here to the apartment and have this beautiful blonde all for myself!

Candi watched the two girls sucking tongues and her clit flexed into neat hardness. Mia's wide-open velvety thighs, the dewy cunt uptilted for caresses, was too tempting! She leaped from the stool, raced to the sofa and sank to her knees, sliding her hands beneath Mia's warm, silky ass. Her eager tongue shot out, she brought her head down and wiggled her her warm tongue across Mia's dewy, fragrant cuntmound.

Candi had anticipated this night and she was really turned on the way her two house-mates were really grooving together. Nancy was surprisingly bold, she was learning the big city ways.

Wiggling her tongue into Mia's fragrant, shivery cunt, Candi let her know who was boss girl.

Mia's hips arched up and out, her thighs trembled, she moaned her delight. Her mouth broke from Nancy's lips, she sank back on the sofa, her beautiful face flushed with lust.

"Ohhhhh, Candi!" she whimpered. Her hands clutched at Candi's shoulders, Nancy kept her hands on Mia's bulging, hard-nippled tits. Candi stroked her tongue in the alluring, dainty cunt. She was feasting on her very favorite dish, hands fastened to a velvety, yielding ass, her right middle finger toying with the tender anus.

Oh, this is living! Candi thought, sipping the girl-honey from Mia's pussy, feeling the tremors of mounting joy. Everything turned out right to turn this sexy, lazy piece on real big. Nancy wants some of it, too, but she'll have to wait her turn. Ohhh, shit, this is good cunt!

Nancy had a sudden brilliant idea. She was going to have to bring her own goodies again, but the opened position of Candi's long, slender thighs as she crouched in her cunt-lapping pose, drew her from the sofa. She leaped around and dropped on her back, sliding forward on the carpet until her mouth was right beneath Candi's spread-apart cunt.

She gripped Candi's hips, and, on cue, excited by Nancy's bold move, Candi lowered her crotch, tipping her pelvis into a convenient position, her tremble of excitement urging Nancy on. She hadn't lapped any pussy yet, Candi had always been the one to do the cunt-eating, and she loved it, but Nancy wanted practice!

She fastened her lips to the puffy, moistened center of Candi's sex, feeling the stiff spike of Candi's long clit along the edge of her tongue. Ohhh delicious! A daisy-chain fun thing was better than having to wait until Candi finished her job on Mia.

Candi moaned into Mia's tasty cunt, her tongue working slowly and lingeringly. Beautiful! Nancy was catching on very fast, now.

I didn't even have to ask her to nibble my cunt, she's going at it like she had been there before! Candi thought. Maybe she's been lapping that young, cute Colleen. But then girls seem to know how to eat pussy, like kissing — it just comes naturally. Jeeeesus, she's really sucking good!

Nancy shot her right hand down to her burning, twitching cunt, leaving her left hand on Candi's hips. Her sweet ass was jerking and bouncing on the carpet, she was shaking and moaning, enjoying her thrills, causing Nancy's mouth to vibrate even more on Candi's cunt. Both their clitties were tensing for their love-shot! Nancy's long, pretty legs were opening farther, her ass was quivering. Everything said go-go!

Opening her labia, Nancy eased her first two fingers into her eager cunt. No more maidenhead to worry about, she could fill her pussy with whatever was big enough and handy enough! She wanted to get the dildo again but she couldn't reach to where she had left it, on a end-table at the end of the couch. Getting up to retrieve it, that would have required leaving Candi's delicious cunt! Nancy was so enjoying her first taste of pussy that she didn't want to quit sucking and licking the wonderful, sugary honey Candi's cunt was drooling for her, for even a moment! In fact, she never wanted to quit. But she could play with her pussy and rub her clitty with her hand all right! Ohhh, yes! Fuck, fuck, fuck — pause. Ohhh, wow!

A faint, sexy slurping sound came from Mia's crotch, her whimpers of delight increased Nancy's excitement. She sipped more of Candi's cunt-juice, poking her tongue up in the cunny a little farther! But a sudden tip of Candi's pelvis told Nancy what the slender girl wanted, more than anything — tongue play on her long, hard girlie-cock!

Nancy moved her mouth slightly, sliding her tongue across and around that luscious stiffness. Candi's deep moan, her shudder of joy, told it all. Candi was a real lesbian, her whole sexual craving centered in her clit — but she was still a wonderful person, she could bring the fun from Nancy's cunt and tits and mouth as no one ever had before!

A sudden louder cry from Mia, a shake of Candi's body, quickened Nancy's hand-play on her eager cunt. Ohhh, the slide of her fingers in and out, in and out, with her thumb hitting her clit at every stroke, started her goodies!

"OHHH-NNNNN!" Mia cried fiercely. She was going off, too!

A swift rise of Candi's ass, breaking Nancy's hold, breaking the mouth and cunt connection, almost startled Nancy. She squirmed around, turned the other way and watched just what she had expected — Candi was fucking Mia to her finish! Candi just had to move her pretty ass when she was breaking her fun, and her butt was really flying this time! Her almost-man-like hunches at Mia's crotch, her wail of delight, triggered Nancy's need!

Deprived of Candi's cunt, Nancy ran quick, grabbed the still pussy-juice-wet dildo and dropped flat on the carpet, her thighs wide apart, and pumped the probe juicily in her cock-hungry cunt! The fun-shivers flashed up her shaking legs, her inner vagina twitched delectably, her clit began to pulse and her tittles curved high. She seized a breast in her left hand, her ass lifted higher. The sweet pound, pound, pound of her fun-gun rocked her loins!

"UGHHHH-fuuuuuuuck!" Candi cried. Her long, busy clit-cock was coming in Mia's cunt! Mia's loud wild wail of culmination filled the room. Nancy thrashed her body on the carpet, legs kicking, as the honeyed throbs racked her crotch and pelvis!

A slow, dreamy spasming of her cuntal depths, a luscious tightening of her cuntflesh around her new plastic friend, caused hot Nancy to wail in pleasure. Oh, girl parties were fun! They were all getting their fun-twinges together!

Candi finished her fuck, savoring the last sweet nuances of relief, and lifted her cunt from Mia's throbbing, dewy puss. Squirming over the writhing Mia, she kneeled over her head and sank her pussy down to Mia's face so the golden-haired girl could lap around her cunt, taste the sweet juice and give Candi a few more thrills. The she dropped her butt down at Mia's right and looked over at Nancy.

"You made it too, huh?" Candi giggled.

"Right on!" Nancy exclaimed, struggling to her feet. "When are you going to fuck me, honey?"

"Soon, sweetie, soon," Candi laughed, gazing at the sweet puff of Nancy's leaking cunt. "Come on over here, baby! You're real good with your tongue."

"I'm learning, Candi," Nancy giggled.

Candi lay in the middle, each arm around each of her girls, each hand cuddling a tittie, one of Mia's and one of Nancy's.

"What'd'ya say, ladies," Candi chuckled. "The night's still young. Shall we all fuck each other some more?"

All three girls chuckled at such a silly question.

Mia, on one side and Nancy, on the other, now took turns giving Candi, the woman who had made it all possible, in the center, warm, loving, sexy kisses. Their mutual lover was exactly right, as she usually was. The night was still young!

12