Candi Craving Ch. 02

Story Info
Candi puts her perverted neighbor in his place.
1.1k words
4
10.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candi couldn't sleep. She was irritated that nobody wished her happy birthday and not only that she's been horny ever since she caught the neighbors fucking.

It wasn't long before she heard her neighbor shouting and banging on the door. Candi was not in the mood so she got up and headed outside. What she didn't think or care about was she left wearing only her panties and skin tight tank top with no bra underneath.

"Can you keep it down!" Candi demanded as she stood sternly at the neighbors driveway.

The fat slob of a boy named Wesley looked in her direction and his jaw fell at the sight of her tight young looking body standing there. Her arms crossed under her perky little tits and the chili air popping her nipples through the thin material. Her modest but sexy looking white underwear hugging her lower region but displaying her form to his eyes. Instantly he was hard!

"Holy shit!" Wesley stated at his pleasure.

"Keep it down, please." Candi requested as she kept her pose, firm at his driveway.

"For you," he said, moving down the porch towards her.

That's when she realized she was in her underwear outside in the cold. She didn't look away but her cheeks blushed with the thought of her attire. She kept her eyes on his but he was looking at her body.

Wesley walked around her as she stood there eyeballing him. He didn't care, he was amazed at the sight before him and thought he was the luckiest guy. Her tight, short, sexy body looked heavenly. Her ass looked amazingly tight and fit and he couldn't help but reach out and feel her.

Candi couldn't believe the audacity of the guy. She was frozen for a moment at the brash actions her perverted neighbor. His hand cupped the underside of her ass cheek and slid up her hip to her waist before plunging into her panties.

Before he could do anything Candi snapped to action when this hand breached her panties. She stepped away from his grip, pulled back and swung as hard as she could. Her right fist connected to his left eye and he fell to the ground.

He wasn't knocked out but he was seeing stars. The next thing he knew was this petite little girl was pulling him between his shed and mobile home.

"What the fu,"

Candi slapped Wesley hard across his face. It wasn't a simple I'm upset with you kind of slap either. It caught his attention as he opened his eyes to find himself lying on his back with the girl standing over his body.

"What's wrong with you!" Wesley pleaded.

"You fucking pig! You go around fucking your sister and molesting your neighbor and you're going to ask what's wrong with me?" Candi was excited.

"What?" Wesley was shocked she knew that and even regretted fucking with her.

"Whip it out!" Candi was pissed and horny.

"What?"

Again she slapped him in his eye, making sure to hit him where the bruising and swelling was forming.

"I said pull it out," Candi commanded in a quiet and serious tone. "You wanted this a minute ago," she said as she ran her hands over her petite frame as if highlighting his fantasy.

Wesley fumbled at his pants and pushed them down past his ass. His cock sprang out fully erect as he reached out and began running his hands up her fit sexy legs.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Candi demanded, dropping down to her knees. She pinned his shoulders to the ground with her shins and slamming her ass down onto his chest. Grabbing his fingers and bending them backwards without breaking them.

"SORRY, sorry," Wesley pleaded his apology. He was scared and excited in a way he never imagined.

Reaching back Candi grabbed his cock. She felt its heat, girth and ran her hand the length only a couple times. His pre-cum assisted in Wesley's pleasure but wasn't doing it for him. She forgot how much she loved the feeling a hard cock.

Granted she never got to taste or feel a penis inside of her but she has held two before. They came before anything could happen and spread rumors about her in school about how slutty she was.

Truth be told she would've been open to everything those boys said she did but they didn't last. She barely masturbated them before they came in her hands. She was pissed they lied and she wasn't going to let it happen again.

"Now you listen here you fucking pervert," she said, moving her hand to firmly grasp his nuts. "If you tell anyone anything about what you did tonight I will not be happy!"

Wesley was wincing in pain from the pressure she was applying to his balls. He made sure his hands where up by his head as if the police were arresting him.

"Do you want to test me?" Candi asked.

"No...no, no," Wesley was quick to answer her in agony.

"Show me," Candi said as she slid the fabric of her panties to the side of her slit with her free hand.

Wesley moved his hands but she squeezed his balls. He stopped instantly and pulled his hands back.

"Eat me," she ordered as she pushed her pussy to his face.

Wesley wasn't experienced as was obvious enough for Candi to figure out but it still turned her on. Or maybe it was the power she controlled in the moment but she was excited.

He was still hard as she released his balls and went back to exploring his cock. She wasn't attracted to Wesley but she did enjoy the control she had. She wasn't pleasing him with her hand, Candi was pleasing herself with what she's wanted for so long.

Wesley licked and probed her with his tongue. He swayed his head from side to side trying to please her. He was enjoying her hand massaging his dick.

Candi was enjoying his efforts even if he was hit and miss in his technique. He was following her orders and his cock did feel wonderful as it throbbed in her hand. What she didn't remember was when a man throbs he's about to cum.

Wesley groaned into her pussy and shot his load into her hand. Candi continued her manipulation of his spewing member until he softened in her grip.

Candi was upset she let that happen. She was supposed to cum not him and even worse he stopped eating her pussy.

Pulling her pussy away from his face and pulling her cum soaked hand off his spent penis. She shoved her cum covered fingers into his open, gasping mouth.

Wesley wasn't expecting that and almost vomited. He didn't want cum in his mouth and gagged as she shoved her fingers down his throat.

Candi lifted off of Wesley and slapped him hard in the eye one last time. "You fucking came!"

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again!" Wesley pleaded.

"You're right," Candi said sternly as she walked away. Feeling like she found out more about herself than anything else.

**to be continued**