Candi Gets an Upgrade

Story Info
A high tech suite of sissy training tools gets delivered.
7.2k words
4.35
50.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows the 4 part "Candi's Conversion" series.

-

A useless, inattentive husband is sissifed by his wife, Mistress Luna. Now named Candi, she has been fitted with a sophisticated set of tools that will mould her into the sissy her mistress desires. Mistress Luna's new friends, Sasha, a makeup artist and budding domme and her boyfriend Dom are along for the ride to help train Candi.

-

I was awoken, early as ever so I'd have change to finish my chores and workout before everyone else arose.

Today I was to perform a dance practice called "twerkout" after my customary 5k run. My instructions were to wear a lime green suspender leotard over hot pink leggings with a fishnet net panel running up the side and a matching pink boobtube. My wig was blonde and styled with 2 big puffy buns, tied up with matching punk ribbons. My makeup consisted of hot pink lips and heavily lined, bright green eyes. I was allowed to wear trainers for both but for the twerkout portion, the pair that was chosen sported 4" wedge heels. I looked like a workout slut straight out of the 80's.

I was still bouncing my ass to the music when I head a tap on the window. There were 2 grinning faces watching me. I flushed as pink as my lips and grabbed a towel to wipe down my sweaty chest as the doorbell rang.

Waiting there was a small man, no taller than myself, wearing a sharp suit and little round glasses. He was flanked by 2 large bearded men in overalls, they'd been the ones spying on me at the window.

"Good morning, Candi, I presume," the small man said, glancing at his clipboard, "We're a little early I'm afraid. I hope your Mistress won't mind."

He didn't wait for me to speak as he stepped through the door, followed by the larger men.

"Why don't you show us to your room then fetch us some tea?" He instructed.

I looked around sheepishly, my instructions hadn't been to let anyone in but I knew Mistress was expecting a delivery so I did as I was told.

"Don't let us keep you from your workout," he smirked after I'd served their hot drinks, "we'll get everything prepared ready for your Mistress when she gets up."

"Maybe you'd like to finish that workout with me?" One on the bigger guys leered, to the amusement of the other. I quickly excused myself to avoid any more of their attentions.

I had about 10 minutes left of the workout which I was performing in the front room. This meant that the 2 bigger guys passed me every time they went to the door. They seemed to be carting the entire contents of the spare room which was now mine out to a skip outside.

Every trip they took they stopped to ogle at my jiggling ass, always making lewd comments or cat-calling. One even came over to grope my jiggling ass as I performed a particularly raunchy move on all fours which had it sticking up in the air until his boss gave him a stern reminder about wasting time.

Once I was finished, I was practically dripping with sweat so I excused myself so that I could go and shower. The suited man, Dick, dismissed me, instructing me to leave my clothes, wig and butt plug with him as I wouldn't be permitted in my room to put things away properly until they were done.

Obediently, I stripped down and removed my wig and plug, blushing furiously as the two big guys, laughed at my hairless, increasingly androgynous curves. I stood there in nothing but a cock cage and bright, heavy makeup and managed a bashful curtsy before scurrying off to the shower.

As usual, I removed my makeup, gave myself an enema, shaved thoroughly, showered with feminine scented shower gels and shampoos and applied my girly, glittery moisturiser all over once I'd dried.

I hoped they were done in my room as, strangely, I felt more humiliated and self-conscious being presented like this out of my girly gear than I did as Candi, almost like she was a mask for my shame. I was actually anxious to put on my hair, makeup and slutty clothes.

I wrapped my pink towel around myself and quietly left the room, hoping that I could get changed un-noticed.

Unfortunately, I was out of luck. From my room I could hear not only the delivery guys but Mistress Luna, Dom and Sasha too. They were laughing and joking as I tapped nervously.

Mistress, still in her skimpy pyjamas poked her head out the door, snatched away my towel and instructed me to bring up another round of hot drinks.

-

6 Heads turned towards me as I tapped on the door and walked in, completely naked except for my chastity cage and carrying a tray of drinks.

The room was empty except a large, futuristic looking makeup vanity and an equally high tech looking pink vinyl office chair. Three of the walls were being painted pink, the other green like on a movie set.

"You're about to get an upgrade sissy," Mistress Luna grinned as I put the tray down, "I bet you're feeling empty without that plug in!"

From behind her back she revealed a huge butt plug. Its deflated size was at least as big as my previous device had been fully inflated.

"Say hello to Pleasure, Mk2!" She smiled evilly.

"Mistress please, it's too big!" I whined.

"Nonsense. Just wait until you see what it can do! Now, do you want to put it in or does Darren here need to help you?"

The larger of the 2 workmen grinned at me lasciviously and made an obscene gesture.

"Mistress, it won't fit!" I pleaded again, terrified of the huge object.

She sighed, "When are you going to learn you dumb bimbo?" She nodded her command.

The other workman grabbed both of my weak little arms in one huge hand and a handful of my short pink hair in the other, pulling my head back so my spine arched painfully.

"No please!" I cried as I felt cold lube being squirted into my smooth ass crack, tears in my eyes.

Darren wasted no time in working the goo into my tight hole, slipping first one, then two fingers in to stretch it out.

I moaned in dismay but I'm afraid it must have sounded more like pleasure as he removed his fingers and began to slide the cold, hard rubber into my ass. I began to cry as my hole was stretched far wider than I thought it could possibly go. The agony seemed endless as he sadistically took his time, sliding it in and out to prolong my torture until suddenly, "pop", it was in place.

"SUBJECT: CANDI CUMMINZ:

LEVEL : SEMI-SLUT SISSY:

STRETCH TRAINING ACTIVATED"

The plug vibrated as it sensed it was home and purred mechanically as it began to inflate inside me.

I screamed out in pain and was unceremoniously dropped to the floor.

I felt ridges appear in the plug and slide up and down its shaft, it felt as if was being fucked by an enormously thick but short cock. I moaned in pleasure and pain as I writhed on the ground.

After a few minutes, when my audience was satisfied I'd had enough, the merciless fucking stopped and I lay there breathless and covered in sweat. The massive plug now felt strangely comfortable in my ass.

Mistess Luna looked down at me with appraising disgust.

"Sasha, why don't we get this bitch painted?"

"Oh yay!" Sasha smiled, obviously excited, "I've been dying to try out 'Vanity'"

I was hauled to my feet and led to the chair. Up close I could se that an ominous split ran down the middle of the seat. Clasp restraints adorned each arm and down each side of the leg rest.

I sat gingerly at the chair and immediately the restraints snapped shut around my knees and ankles. The chair whirred as my legs were forced spread apart as wide as they'd go.

"Now Candi, this chair is going to be a big part of your life from now on, after all, every princess needs a 'Throne' (registered trademark)!" Mocked Dick, laughing at his own taunt, "Previously you used our manual charging dock to recharge 'Pleasure and Pain', well, now charging can be carried out while you're doing your makeup! Isn't that exciting?"

"Yes sir," I squeaked, trying to force a smile.

The chair made a purring sound and I felt something rise from the opening between my legs and attach itself to both the plug and my chastity device.

"We've found it's important that a sissy enjoys her transformation, so 'Throne' and 'Vanity' were created to make your preparation routine as pleasurable as possible while assisting you in making yourself the best sissy you can be." He gave me in his quintessential sales patter manner. "Now as our resident makeup expert here, Sasha is going to get you acquainted with 'Vanity' while we finish setting everything else up."

Sasha wheeled me in front of the mirror and pulled up a chair beside me.

"This thing is amazing!" she gushed, "you're such a lucky girl! It's programmed with hundreds of different looks which can be selected by anyone with dominant access."

On her phone, she began to scroll and one side of the mirror flickered as a stream of thumbnail images appeared on the reflective surface, mirroring what she could see. Each showed a specific makeup look.

Eventually, she settled on an intricate, sci-fi inspired look. Silver lined, blue eyes matched glossy blue lips and blinding silver highlights.

"Let's go with this one to celebrate all your futuristic new toys."

The image grew and flew across the mirror to superimpose itself over my face. A mechanical noise emanated from inside the desk before the top slid aside, allowing a collection of containers to rise up. I was amazed to see that it contained exactly what I'd need to create the look.

"I've had so much fun organising all your new makeup," she smiled, "if anything's running low, or if you're missing anything, it'll automatically alert me at the store and I can come and get you restocked."

"Oh, great, thank you mistress," I said weakly, trying to sound enthusiastic.

"You're welcome Candi. Now, let's begin. As Dick alluded to before, this is going to be quite an experience for you, are you ready?"

"I guess so mistress," I sighed nervously.

"VANITY MODE: MAKEUP

LOOK : SCI-FI-CE

REINFORCEMENT MODE : ACTIVE"

Suddenly, my plug gave a hiss as it deflated until it became a smooth tube. It was still thick but if it weren't held in place it'd have fallen out of my stretched ass. I was relieved until I began to feel it grow alarmingly in length.

"PLEASURE LENGTH : 10 INCHES

FUCK MODE : GENTLE"

There was a hydraulic hiss as the charging apparatus began to thrust the shaft slowly in and out of my ass. I moaned in surprised pleasure as I ground my ass into the chair in response.

"COMMENCE PAINTING," came the instruction once I'd settled into the rhythm.

What came next was amazing. Throughout the process, different portions of my face were highlighted in the mirror, along with the brushes and products I was to use on them. My chastity cage gently vibrated pleasurably as I followed the instructions, applying the makeup within these areas, meting out pleasure as I performed well and pain when I needed to make a correction.

When I'd finally finished, the display faded back to a normal mirror. My own face was as stunned as Sasha's who looked over my shoulder. I looked incredible. I'd done just as good a job as Sasha had the day before and she was a professional makeup artist! I looked ready to star in a music video.

"SCI-FI-CE COMPLETE

GREAT JOB CANDI"

The makeup was drawn back into the desk which closed itself back up.

More Thumbnails, indicating a mannequin wearing different outfits and wigs appeared on the mirror and I saw them scroll as Sasha made her selection once more.

The chair spun me around to face a huge structure which covered one of the pink walls that must have been installed while I was preoccupied painting my face. It was covered in pale pink vinyl like the desk and chair. It was vaguely rectangular except that one end formed a semicircle (it would be vaguely cock shaped from above) and reached from floor to ceiling.

The 'Whoredrobe' as it was called according to Dick whirred like the desk had and after a few seconds, the curved section slid open to reveal a mannequin dressed as Sasha had selected. A holo, latex tube dress that only reached a third of the way down the buttocks and some matching thigh high platform boots with a high wedge heel. The wig was a retro futuristic, platinum blonde updo. I imagined, once dressed I'd look like something Captain Kirk would fuck.

"Before you dress Candi, I'd like to introduce you to 'Curve'," Dick interrupted holding up an almost translucent, skin coloured, crotchless latex swimsuit, "Put this on."

He threw it to me and I did so obediently, marvelling at how it blended practically seamlessly with my own skin. You could barely see I was wearing anything except for the unnatural smoothness.

"CURVE SYSTEM ACTIVATED

DESIRED SHAPE : HOURGLASS

BREAST SIZE : DOUBLE D

SENSATION SYNCHRONISATION INITIALISING"

"Ow!" I yelped as I felt a small suction cup begin to vacuum at each nipple, stretching them out so that 2 needles could slide through at the base of each, forming a pierced cross.

The sharp pain was forgotten almost immediately as the waist began to suck inwards, synching me tighter than any of my previous corsets had. Simultaneously, the breasts began to inflate. I squeezed them and to my amazement they felt almost exactly like fake silicone boobs. I remarked on this and was told that it was a customer choice, for those who wanted the authentic bimbo experience.

"Sasha, why don't you demonstrate what 'sensation synchronisation' means?" suggested Mistress Luna.

"Mmm, with pleasure!" Sasha purred sensuously, caressing my new breast.

The sensation was incredible, orders of magnitude more powerful than a normal caress. She bent down to flick her tongue over the realistic, pinky brown nipple and my knees nearly buckled at the strength of the pleasure I felt.

As she licked, she caressed the other breast and I moaned loudly, closing my eyes in ecstasy. Suddenly, she gave that nipple a hard pinch. The pain was almost as bad as the shocks my cock cage administered and my moans became screams.

"You see, the electrodes that were just installed in your nipples magnify any sensation 'Curve's breasts receive tenfold. Don't worry, once you take the suit off, the electrodes will remain as piercings so you don't have to be re-pierced every day." Dick explained, "No why don't you get dressed?"

My breasts were, indeed, incredibly sensitive as I squeezed my curvaceous form into the latex dress.

Once I was dressed, one of the 'Whoredrobe's pink vinyl panels slid aside to reveal a full-length mirror.

There I stood, in all my glory, looking like nothing so much as a futuristic sex-bot.

The lights around the mirror flashed suddenly and I blinked as I saw a static image of my surprised form greeted my dazed eyes.

"CUMBOT 4000 LOOK ACHIEVED

UPLOADING TO INSTAGRAM..."

The now familiar voice announced.

"GOOD JOB CANDI

REWARD EARNED : BREAKFAST"

My stomach grumbled as I realised my gnawing hunger and I smiled in anticipation of even a basic meal.

-

I was instructed to sit again in front of Vanity and was surprised when all of the restraints, arms and legs snapped into place, how was I supposed to eat?

My questions were soon answered as the desktop parted again and a dildo attached to a green mechanical arm emerged to position itself in front of my lips.

"Now Candi, I know you're not going to like this, but this is how you'll be getting your nutrition from now on unless a dominant wants to give you a treat," warned Dick, "this dildo is attached to a tube that will feed you exactly the nutrients you'll need in a day. This nutrition will come in the form of fake cum."

I squealed a protest but Dick held up a silencing finger.

"I'm not finished," he scolded, "in order to receive nutrition you'll have to suck it out of this dildo. Your performance will be gauged and you'll be fed once you've provided adequate pleasure, just like with a real man. Different feeding sessions will require different stimulation. For example, some may enjoy deepthroat while others may prefer their shaft being licked. These preferences will be indicated through the administration of Pleasure and Pain. Because you've been a good girl this morning, we've decided to treat you with additional strawberry flavouring. You may begin."

Defeated, I wrapped my glossy blue lips around the shaft and began to suck. Sure enough, I received feedback through vibrations and shocks to my cock. I was buzzed pleasurably as I bobbed my head back and forth and shocked hard when my teeth grazed the shaft.

While I was thus occupied, Dick explained to the others the wider capabilities of the system.

"As we discussed, Mistress Luna, this system is being licensed to you at a very reasonable cost as part of our cam-slut partnership program. I think I should explain how we're both going to be making the real money. My company, Slutsoft sells a variety of peripherals to discerning fans of the sissy cam girls that work with us."

He indicated towards a realistic looking fuck doll that was shaped like a woman but with a small soft cock attached.

"The doll's owner can pay a generous tip in order to get synchronisation with the girl they choose."

"SYNCHONISATION IN PROGRESS

SUBJECT : CANDI CUMMINZ:

The doll spoke with a mechanical yet sultry voice.

"Now, if you'd like to feel inside her mouth, you'll see that she's sucking in synch with Candi."

They all had a turn fingering the doll's mouth and each exclaimed how realistic it felt. I could feel my feeding dildo twitch in response to their probing fingers.

"Depending on the level of tip, synchronisation can be as extensive as the customer likes. For example, Candi's feeding can be triggered by the customer's orgasm. Of course, the customer is free to make use of Candi's other ... attributes."

He stroked the doll's small cock and I felt a similar caress conveyed through my cage. He then squeezed, hard and I nearly choked on the dildo at the surprising pain. He performed a similar demonstration on the breasts.

"Of course, all of this is extraneous to a fuck doll's real purpose. Who'd like to give her ass a ride?" he asked, looking enquiringly at Dom.

"I'd love to!" Sasha piped up, already eagerly stepping into a strapon harness.

"'Pleasure' will model itself on the customer's cock exactly." He explained as I felt my plug lengthen and take on the strapon's contours.

Sasha positioned herself behind he doll and slid herself in. I moaned as the cock in my ass mirrored her motions. She started gently but was soon pounding at me enthusiastically, forcing me hard onto the cock I was sucking, causing me to gag.

"While this is entertaining for the customer who's doing the fucking, we're aware that Candi will have an audience that needs to be kept entertained. You see how the limbs that the cock is mounted on are green like the wall behind? That means that, through the magic of greenscreen we can make it look like Candi is sucking off a real actor."

Dick placed a laptop on the desk beside me and typed a few commands. On it was an image of me sucking the dildo. Suddenly this flickered and I appeared to be gagging on the cock of a huge muscled man. It flickered again and became an even larger black man, and once again to show a hung shemale porn star with a huge cock and massive fake boobs.

"See? it's so much more entertaining than watching her suck on a toy. Oh, it looks like Candi's finally earned her breakfast!" he smirked.

The virtual figure began to shake and her ephemeral hands grasped the back of my head. The dildo in my mouth began to quiver as it pumped streams of a thick sticky liquid down my throat. Sure enough, it tasted remarkably like real cum but with a slight false strawberry flavour added. That was a treat?

I struggled to swallow the amount of fluid that was being forced down my throat and it was soon dribbling down my chin and over my latex covered boobs.

12