Candi is a Sissy Cam Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Candi's put to work earning money on cam.
4.9k words
4.46
35.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 6'th story in Candi's tale. Please read the Candi's conversion series and Candi Gets an Upgrade for the full picture of what's happened so far.

-

Hi!

My name is Candi Cumminz and I'm your new favourite bimbo sex-doll.

My camera's always on and I'm always horny so stop by any time for a good time!

I love dressing up for my fans and putting on the sexiest show I can, the thought of hundreds of people cumming when watching me gets me soooo hot! I just love performing for as many people as possible so none of my shows are in private, no matter how dirty, so you'll never miss a moment!

I've been working hard to be the best sissy I can be for you. You can watch me dance, workout, suck, fuck, dress up, do my hair and makeup, even sleep if you want to. The only thing I can't do is give myself any kind of pleasure without permission, my owner, Mistress Luna who turned me into Candi has strictly forbidden it! Sorry.

If watching my sexy, slutty antics in full 4k isn't enough for you, I'm also remotely controllable, you can have me carry out any depraved act you desire. If you tip enough, I'll dress however you want and perform any way you like to make your filthiest dreams come true. If this is STILL not enough, I'm completely compatible with the Sissy Suite of toys by Slutsoft. If you purchase their amazing toys or dolls, you can fuck, punish or pleasure me however you like and even feed me your delicious hot cum. Check out their website for more details.

Please see my menu for just a few of the treats on offer!

Solo Remote Control Menu (prices are in tokens : 1 token = £1):

Change Set Background - 10

Change Outfit - 75

Dance for 1 song (your choice) - 15

Workout for 5 Mins (your choice) - 20

Deep Throat Dildo - 25

Face Fuck - 50

Pussy Fuck - 75

Spit Roast - 120

Gangbang - 200

Bukkake - 250

Spanking (2 mins) - 20

Nipple Torture - 50

Clit Torture - 75

Doll Synchronisation/hour - 300

I Can't wait to serve you!

XoX

Find out my special show schedule by following me on social media:

@CandiCumminz69 on Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat.

-

"YOU A STUPID HOE, YOU A YOU A STUPID HOE!" blasted out of the speakers on my wall, waking me with a start. I groaned, rolled over and looked towards the screens that surrounded my makeup vanity and camming hub, 0530, time to get up and start my new job. My morning schedule was laid out on one of the screens. As usual, it began with getting ready for my workout. I sat down with a sigh and checked out the makeup I was to wear, spreading primer onto my skin out of habit.

"Who the fuck is this little twink, I don't wanna see that, it looks like a dude, sort of."

The message appeared on my chat screen and I blinked in surprise, I didn't realise my cam was already broadcasting. I thought back to the threat of what would happen if I failed to raise the £10k this week to pay back Mistress Luna's debts, I'd be pimped out to pay it back instead. I'd better give it my best shot!

"Um hi," I murmured sleepily, making my voice as feminine as I could, "I only just woke up, I'm just about to get ready. If you'd like to come back later, I'll look a lot more girly."

"Don't tell me what to do bitch, just hurry up and get ready!"

"Yes sir," I said meekly as I began to sponge a thick coat of foundation onto my face.

The seat attachments on 'Throne' my high-tech sissy chair had clipped themselves into my butt plug, 'Pleasure' and chastity cage, 'Pain' so as to charge them for the day ahead. As had been demonstrated yesterday, my plug inflated and began to slide in and out of my ass, fucking me while I painted my face.

"Why are you moaning sissy?" another message flashed up, I hadn't realised I was, "do you enjoy dressing as a girl that much."

"It's because I'm being fucked by my chair sir," I explained breathily, "you see, a device clips to my butt plug to charge it and fuck me while I do my makeup."

I slid my chair backwards and lifted my ass up slowly so they could see the shaft sliding in and out of me slowly.

"You've got that in your ass the whole time? Wow what a slut!"

"Thank you, sir," I said, smiling coyly, sliding my chair forwards to begin contour and highlight.

After I'd applied my bake, I sat back to wait. I felt the electrode bars piercing my nipples, they were still incredibly sore and I bit my lip as I caressed them gently.

"You're really enjoying this aren't you sissy, why don't you show us how much fun you're having. Start stroking."

I blinked in confusion, "I'm sorry sir, I don't understand what you mean."

"Your cage slut, take it off and start stroking your dick."

I gasped and pouted in surprise and put my hand to my mouth, it hadn't even crossed my mind that someone might want me to pleasure myself and nobody had referred to my 'clit' as a dick in ages.

"I'm sorry sir! I couldn't even if I wanted to. My mistress holds the keys and if I ever tried to remove it without her permission..." I shuddered, imagining the brutal punishment I'd receive.

"So what, so you just never cum? Jesus, why'd you let anyone do that to you? I bet your mistress is hot and your dick's tiny, am I right? is that why?"

"I'm sometimes made to squirt while I'm being fucked," I murmured, ashamed at the accuracy of their appraisal, "and yes you're right, my mistress is very beautiful and I've been told my clit is quite pitiful."

I stood slightly, allowing the dildo to slide out of my ass to show them the cage that contained my tiny member.

"Holy shit, I didn't know they came that small!"

"That can't be real!"

"Wow, it really is more of a clit!"

More people were piling in now and I felt myself flush beneath my makeup. I sat back down petulantly and brushed off my bake. I picked up my neon green eyeshadow and went to work, ignoring the cruel chat screens.

"Yes, I was a pathetic man so mistress turned me into her sissy," I sulked, tears in my eyes, "now please let me finish getting ready, I'm behind schedule!"

I finished with my eyes then painted on my overdrawn, neon glossy lips to complete the look. Once I was finished, 'Whoredrobe', my outfit storage system presented me with my outfit, a pink leotard, lime green tights and pink reebok running shoes along with a straight platinum blonde wig that reached down to beneath my ass.

Sasha had decided that today was really important for getting a good viewer base with lots of followers so she'd set it up to give lots away for free. This started with my workout, a 30 minute run on my treadmill followed by another 30 minutes of Karma Sutra Yoga. This I was told was to train me to get flexible in multiple fucking positions.

As I'd been shown yesterday, I climbed onto the treadmill, clipped my chastity cage to the front bar and took the dildo in front of me into my mouth. As I did so, 3 things happened, firstly the treadmill started to roll and I broke into a run to keep up. Secondly a flogging machine spun into action behind me, whipping my ass painfully if I slowed too much. Third, a projection of my screens appeared on the wall in front of me so that I could see chat's taunts.

For 30 minutes I ran, humiliated and in pain. It was hard to breathe with the cock stuffing my face and each time I slowed, by genitalia was tugged painfully by the chain attached to it and the flogger whipped me mercilessly. All the while chat berated and insulted me, they seemed to especially enjoy when I fell behind.

However bad the run was, I wasn't prepared for the yoga. I was instructed to remove my plug and climb onto my bed which had covered itself over with its slippery vinyl coating like it had during my bukkake the day before. A pose appeared on the screen, downward facing dog, and I was instructed to copy it. I did so, sticking my ass high into the air. With a whir, one of the bed's robotic dildos positioned itself behind me and squirted a cold stream of lube into my ass crack before plunging itself into my waiting boi-pussy. It fucked me mercilessly for what felt like an eternity while I held the pose. I was shaking and sweating, on the verge of collapse before I felt it shoot another lubricating load into my ass and pull out.

The image changed to plow pose, so I laid on my back and rocked back so my legs were over my head. I was instructed to attempt to lick my chastity cage which hovered several inches above my face. I was instructed that if no lick was sensed in 5 minutes, I'd receive another punishment. Once again, the dildo entered me and fucked me as I frantically tried to lick what should have been my own cock. I failed miserably and this time, the squirt of lube was accompanied by a painful shock to my chastity cage as punishment.

This torture went on for 45 more minutes and chat was given the opportunity to vote for the next pose. Plow pose went to extended puppy pose followed by a spread legged shoulder stand then cow pose (basically doggy style which was a nice break) then a spread legged forward bend. Each time I let a pose slip through exhaustion or because of the increasingly slippery bed I was shocked hard and forced to resume.

Finally, the notification came that I'd completed my workout and I collapsed into the pool of lube and sweat that covered the bed completely breathless. I was informed that, because my ass had satisfied the cock sufficiently, I'd earned my breakfast. The dildo that had been violating my ass positioned itself in front of my face and I sucked it hungrily to receive my breakfast nutrients in the form of fake cum. I made sure to show my brimming mouthful to the cameras before swallowing the salty load. I blew a kiss to my audience, a slimy string hanging between my lip and hand, before climbing off the bed to shower ready for my day to start properly.

-

My normal wash, enema, shave and moisturising routine took about 30 minutes and I left the bathroom to find Sasha waiting in the living room.

"Good morning Ma'am," I said, curtsying in my towel, "did you sleep well?"

"Morning Candi, yes thank you, Dom's been insatiable after our playtime the other day and after the pounding he gave me, I slept like a log!"

"He's a lucky guy," I murmured, my eyes downcast.

"He sure is," she laughed in agreement, "I caught the end of your yoga training, that looked intense! I bet you're sore now!"

I felt my arms and legs quivering at the workout and my ass throb because of the pounding and nodded emphatically.

"Well you know how important today is for your cam career, I hope you won't let it affect your performance."

"No Ma'am."

"Ok I'm going to go and get ready, I've set 'Vanity' up so that your audience can select your look from a selection that I've chosen. I want a real sissy doll to play with ok?"

I nodded and she cupped my cheek affectionately. To my surprise she planted a small kiss on my lips before she took her bag into Mistress Luna's bedroom to get ready.

As instructed, I got myself ready. My audience had selected a ridiculously over the top look for me and, when I was done, I looked like an anime clown bimbo. I created the illusion of larger eyes with white colour underneath my own lower lashes, lining the whole thing with huge black wings and false lashes. My brows were glued down and redrawn high above and a glittery pink cut crease hid their natural form. I was contoured, blushed and highlighted enough to make a drag queen blush and my lips were huge, light pastel pink and glossy.

My false boobs were inflated comically large and they caused me to stagger on my 6" pastel pink oxford heels. I looked like a blancmange in my low-cut pink ruffled dress and my wig was, of course pink with two high pigtails.

I'd just finished posing for my obligatory Instagram photo when the door burst open.

There stood Sasha, head to toe in black latex from her platform heel thigh high boots, to her black hood, which let out her long hair in a cascading ponytail on the top of her head. She wore a catsuit which displayed her incredible curves and red latex gloves which matched her flawless lips. She carried a bullwhip which she cracked melodramatically, making me jump.

"On your knees worm!" She commanded roughly, pointing to her feet, "Crawl to me and lick my boots, I think I stepped in something on the way here!"

Stunned, I dropped to my hands and knees and began to crawl towards her.

"I said crawl bitch! Lower!" She barked, cracking her whip again.

I dropped to my belly and squirmed to her. Once in front of her feet, I rolled onto my back. Wobbling slightly on her massive heels, she lifted one leg and presented me the sole of her boot. Thankfully, I could see that she hadn't walked to my house in these and the soles were quite clean but, playing up for the camera I acted disgusted as I licked them. Once I'd thoroughly tongued each sole, she had me suck on the stiletto heels.

Once she was satisfied, she made her way over to my Vanity cam station.

"Let's see how you've been getting on Candi. Chat how's she done so far?" she asked my audience which had grown substantially since she'd arrived. The stream of messages began pouring in and she clicked her fingers pointing to the chair.

"This is too low for me, I'll sit on your face instead."

I crawled to the chair and sat with my back to it, rocking my head back onto the seat so my face pointed upwards. She sat down hard and her soft, latex clad ass cheeks enveloped my face, making breathing practically impossible.

"Let's see here," she said, ignoring my struggles, "Well Candi, seems like you've been disobedient for chat, they saw you as a boy and you disappointed them by not showing off your little clitty. You didn't put on a show with your run, lets have you wear your boobs for that from now on, give the boys some jiggle-jiggle. Seems like a lot of people liked your yoga show but they didn't think it looked like you enjoyed it, did you enjoy it Candi?"

"Mmmph!" I tried to gasp.

"What was that?" She asked, shifting her tight ass cheek slightly so I could grab a quick breath.

"I loved it Ma'am, pl...mhph!" I managed before she sat back down.

"Ok so here's what we're going to do. I'm going to unlock Candi and show you just how pathetic she is down there, then she's going to show us how flexible she's getting and how much she enjoys her training. Now to make things more interesting, we're going to have a little contest for those of you who have a Slutsoft doll. Anybody who can guess how tiny her clit is both hard and soft gets free doll synchronisation to fuck her face or pussy."

She got up and I was led back to the bed. I lay on my back as she clipped a long spreader bar between my legs, stretching them wide. She pulled this back over my head and attached it behind me, along with my wrists so I was bent doubled over painfully. Finally, she unlocked my cage and released my clit. I felt so strange without it, I'd been wearing it for nearly a week! She gasped and held her pinky nail up to the tiny nub I once called my penis.

"Wow, that really is pathetic, I don't even think that's an inch!" she measured it, "Alright, who had 1 inch exactly? It's really warm in here too!" she laughed. "Now we need to measure how much it grows, and we all know how to get a bitch hard!"

She revealed a huge, 12" black rubber dildo and pulled out my plug, sticking the slimy thing between my fake boobs. She had me open my mouth and pushed the thick shaft of the dildo between my glossy lips, instructing me to hold it in place. She then took my clit between her thumb and forefinger and rubbed it up and down. I felt an unfamiliar warm rush down there as my clit quivered tentatively, as if scared of getting hard but slowly it began to grow. Soon I felt it ache as it strained at its full length. There it was, just inches away from my face and I flushed in embarrassment at how pathetically small it looked.

"Wow Candi," Sasha said sarcastically, "You nearly grew to the full length of my pinky finger instead of just the nail. Let's see if a nice big black cock can get you harder than a girl giving you a hand, well, finger job!"

She removed the dildo from my mouth and slid it's considerable length easily into my stretched ass hole. Sure enough, my cock grew painfully to its full length, just over 3.5". Sasha laughed as she began fucking me with the dildo, pulling my crotch even closer to my face as she did so.

"Let us see you try to suck it bitch!" she commanded.

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out but I was still a few inches away. A drip of precum appeared and fell slowly onto my waiting lips. As she fucked me, my quivering clit got closer and closer to my waiting mouth until I could almost lick it. Despite my discomfort, the pleasure of being fucked while uncaged was almost unbearable.

"Mistress please, if you keep fucking me I might cum!" I struggled to say.

"You wouldn't dare!" she threatened but it was too late.

I squealed as a torrent of milky cum erupted into my open mouth. It didn't spurt intermittently like a regular ejaculation but came out as a steady, continuous stream. My body spasmed with pleasure and I screamed in ecstasy. Once I was finally spent, I let out a huge, bubbly sigh and felt myself relax completely. Sasha was still maintaining downward pressure on the dildo and my body folded completely double. I felt my open lips meet the base of my cock and opened my eyes wide in shock as I realised the entire length of my tiny cock was inside my cum filled mouth. I choked in shock and felt myself tense up painfully as I stared up into Sasha's furious face but she continued to press down, forcing me to stay in this position. After 30 seconds, she pulled the dildo out and I unfolded gratefully, sucking on my cock one last time as it slid out of my mouth. Before I had chance to swallow, she stuffed the length of the dlido that she'd been fucking me with down my throat. It felt massive in comparison to my pathetic clit and I desperately tried not to choke on it and make my inevitable punishment even worse.

"Well, now you've proved that you can do that, I'm setting your chastity cage to expect 10 minutes a day in your mouth." She said dangerously quietly. I nodded meekly and gargled my obedience, tears in my eyes.

She pulled out the dildo and I was finally able to swallow my cum with a loud gulp.

"Please Ma'am, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." I began to plead with shrill desperation but she silenced me with a raised finger and a dangerous glare.

"Well Candi, it seems chat is impressed with your performance, you've received almost £200 in tips," she said quietly. It was true, I'd heard chat notifications dinging like crazy, "but me, I'm fucking livid!"

"You dare cum in front of me without permission you disgusting pig?" she screamed suddenly, punching me hard in the groin, "who the fuck do you think you are?" another punch.

She sighed, composing herself audibly before slapping me as hard as she could across the cheek.

"What should we do with you Candi?" she asked with exasperation.

"Please Ma'am, I deserve to be punished! Please punish me!" I sobbed, gasping because of the pain.

"On your knees then bitch!" She barked and I rolled over painfully, getting up on all fours. She handcuffed my hands together and attached a spreader bar between my knees. Finally, she tied me down to the bed securely so I was stuck in this position. She stuffed my clit back in its cage and fitted the ring gag into my mouth before going to check on chat.

"Now let's see who's guesses were closest, who had one inch soft and three and a half pathetic inches hard?" she scrolled to find out, "Eight of you! That's a lot of cock! Ok, first two, who wants her mouth and who wants her pussy?"

She pulled up my petticoats and guided one mechanical cock to my waiting ass and another to my open mouth. They both entered me simultaneously and I heard a whirring noise as they began taking on the size and shape of the synchronised doll's owners' cocks. The one in my mouth shrunk slightly in girth but became longer but the one in my ass grew startlingly and kept swelling. With panic, I realised that the creep on the other end was fisting his doll's ass! I tried to scream as I pulled forward to get the dildo out of my ass before it reached its full size, but in doing so I forced the other cock deep down my throat.

12