Candice Gets a Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RHyull
RHyull
8 Followers

Chapter Three

Tilting her head back so she had to look up at him, the man stared deeply into her wide green eyes; the greenness almost hidden by pupils expanded from arousal but her face still holding an expression of childlike trustfulness amidst the need. A fingertip lightly traced parted lips before he bent further down to kiss the girl softly, while those restless fingers went off in search of other lips that would soon be similarly parted.

Increasingly breathy gasps exploded against his own mouth when his hand blindly felt downwards until it encountered a naked leg. Experience easily identified a thigh, and the difference in texture revealed which was its inner surface. Stormbringer's hand lightly caressed the velvet warm flesh while inexorably moving upwards towards his goal, insistently widening the gap between that limb and its twin as he moved higher. There was minimal resistance as Ethel's legs fell apart from one another, thighs splaying akimbo and relaxing as though their bones had melted when his hand moved under the brief pelmet of her miniskirt.

The muskiness he had barely noticed before seemed to fill the small room and a sudden heat was released to warm his fingers as the girl's legs were stretched wider apart so that his hand could cup and cover the curved shape of her sex. Her own hands spasmodically reached up to clasp about his neck and she almost hung from the grip, mouth tight against his own and small muffled moans punctuating heavy gasping breaths as he squeezed gently. Naked under the skirt as he had expected, her panties already dampening the discarded paper in his trash can, there was nothing to impede Stormbringer's touch. His own breathing altered in intensity as fingers blindly explored that hidden core, tracing the small, closely shaved tuft of hair on her mons, then returning to cover her entire sex, fingers pressing inwards against swollen labia until the peach split open and the heating went up another notch, accompanied this time by a flooding wetness of released moisture from between Ethel's sex lips.

"Oh... oh, Mr Stormbringer... sir... oooooo... don't... don't stop... mmmmm... interviewing me... Pleeease..." Breaking lip contact, Ethel's broken voice babbled against the man's ear as he turned his head to look down the length of her delectable body, trailing off into a series of high pitched moans that proved extremely arousing to the man. He couldn't actually see what his hand was feeling. The skirt still hid that. But he could see the heaving shapes of her breasts, upthrust nipples dark and swollen, pointing towards the ceiling as her entire body arched to his touch. Experimentally he lightly smacked the girl's cunt with a series of small slaps and she jerked as though electrocuted, pushing her hips even higher in encouragement while her voice rose into a keening wail of arousal.

But it was time to slow down a little; keep her on the boil without quite going over the edge. And besides, his cock was trying to wear a hole in his pants and seemed ready to burst the zip apart at any moment. With his fingers slowly and very lightly exploring the superheated folds of Ethel's sex, Stormbringer used his other hand to ease the pressure, flipping the button open while the zipper made its own way downwards when he dragged his rigid shaft out into the open air. His clothing reacting to gravity by sliding down to pool around his ankles, the man gripped a handful of pink hair and forced the girl's head around so the heavy club of flesh was waving gently from side to side in front of her face.

"Oh you poor man!" Ethel seemed to regain some composure as she looked at the rampant cock reared up before her eyes.

"Hunh?"

"I know... my boyfriend told me... ahhh... how lucky he was to have... unhh... a proper sized one, not a huge thingy like that..." Small moans continued to punctuate the girl's speech but she carried on anyway. "He said a big one made... ooooo... All the blood leave your head and gave you...uuu... brain damage."

Stormbringer laughed aloud. "Your boyfriend wasn't being exactly honest with you; ex-boyfriend that is. Do I sound brain damaged?"

"Well noo...oooo... but he also said a big one would ...ahhhhhhhhh... break me ... down there... So I have to leave him... uuuuhhhh... as part of my job?" She didn't sound too disappointed. Stormbringer nodded.

"Yes, and you have to trust me with my... thingy... too." The girl gulped but offered no further comment, simply staring with big eyes at the man's shaft as though hypnotised by a snake poised to strike her.

Well it was certainly a respectable weapon but no monster. Stormbringer found himself wondering just how big her ex-boyfriend's tool had actually been to make such a comparison but he wasn't curious enough to ask the girl. He preferred her focused on what was in front of her. While his questing finger found the rather large and well-defined button of Ethel's clitoris, his other hand brought her head nearer to the end of his shaft where the foreskin had rolled back to expose the deep red tip. The girl took a deep breath and screwed up her face. "OK, I'm ready for it to spit at me now," and with that she feathered a quick kiss against the helmet and jerked backwards.

A puzzled look crossed her face and she repeated the movement, then asked, "Why isn't it spitting?"

Stormbringer just shook his head in amazement. "It will do eventually, but not for a long time yet." That may have been an exaggeration, given just how aroused he was by the half-naked body of Ethel filling his vision, but obviously anything would be an improvement over her previous experiences. "You have time to stroke it, and taste it before then," he continued.

Radiant green pools widened in wonder and then clouded as quickly when his previously immobile finger began to work slowly over the tumescent bud of her clit. He could feel the warm, ragged breathing as the girl panted, her face still close to his cock, which jerked slightly in response. Then her hand reached out carefully, looking just like someone approaching a potentially dangerous animal, and hesitantly stroked the length of his shaft as though fearful it would bite. Or spit. When it didn't Ethel grew more confident, small hand stretching to encompass the column of flesh and slide up and down, sighing with wonder when her movement caused the foreskin to draw completely back and then pushing it upwards again until it almost covered the helmet. She seemed to have almost forgotten her own arousal while she played with this new toy, though her slender hips set up an automatic thrusting motion all on their own, moving in time to the way he was slowly rubbing her own much smaller hood over the protruding tip of her clitoris.

The fingers still buried into her hair clenched tighter as the girl started to use her other hand to fondle his balls. Inexperienced due to premature guys, she was not unwilling by any means and Stormbringer's shaft twitched harder against the restraining digits. Ethel seemed to have an instinctive idea exactly what would feel best and it took a lot of self-control not to just force her mouth down onto his tool and release. Instead he was more gentle, slowly easing her face closer until she brushed the tip again, then guiding her a bit closer, watching those pouting lips gradually part wider and wider as the head disappeared from view. Just as she seemed to reach the capacity of her mouth to stretch open, the helmet popped completely inside and the girl's lips fastened around the shaft behind it. Stormbringer shuddered as he felt a slightly rough tongue questing over the extremely sensitive flesh of his cock-head and for a while there was no sound in the room but his own heavy breathing and some snuffling grunts from Ethel as she worked on his prick while still being sexed by his finger on her love-button.

Bending slightly lower, partly to take his mind off what that tongue was doing to him and partly because he was still intent on showing this girl exactly what was what, Stormbringer slid his juice-coated finger slowly down the slit between Ethel's labia and replaced it on her clit with his thumb. The girl gasped hard and he distinctly felt small teeth graze his shaft when the lowering finger found a tight entrance just a little further down, and began to push slowly inside. Inner walls gripped tightly around his digit, almost virginal in their resistance; something which became rather relevant a few seconds later when an obstruction blocked further progress. Apparently none of her previous lovers had managed to effect a full entrance before losing control and she felt virginal because she actually was still a virgin!

Really, his mind was running out of trite clichés to describe how lucky this day had turned out to be. So Stormbringer didn't even try to make a mental sentence comprising some combination of 'naïve' 'gorgeous 'amenable' 'stacked' 'virgin' and 'not for much longer'. Instead he slid the finger lower down in the tight embrace of her cunt so as not to risk breaching the girl before he had his cock inside her. Keeping it half inserted into the girl, he stirred the digit in slow circles against the clasping walls while his thumb worked over Ethel's clitoris with a greater sense of purpose. The slick little bean moved from side to side as the speed of the man's manipulations increased and a growing flood of honey trickled down his finger to soak the guiding hand.

In return the experimental licking, fondling and sucking of his cock became more and more erratic. So much so that the man was getting ready to use force to pull backwards to safety. As it turned out though, that wasn't needed. A few seconds later Ethel's mouth stretched impossibly wide of its own accord; a piercing scream, loud enough to bring rescuers from several miles away, reverberated about the room and her whole body arched so high up off the chair that only the girl's feet and shoulders had any solid support. Stormbringer maintained contact with her sex only with difficulty, because she almost drove herself deep onto the invasive digit and he needed to adjust quickly while still sexing her clitoris in a rapidly flooding environment caused by Ethel's explosive orgasm.

Chapter Four

Well that was satisfying in its own way. Judging by her pent-up release of emotions, the girl had experienced sex before as a largely one way street where guys got their own fast release but gave little back. So it was certainly rewarding to show her some of what she had been missing and by so doing, to help ensure she would stay around and take his orders without protest. After all he had plans for her that went far beyond a single fucking, however exciting that was turning out to be. But scheming only went so far and Stormbringer was becoming increasingly aware of how much his rigid cock was also in need of its own sense of fulfilment. So with the girl still sobbing and panting for breath, eyes tightly screwed shut against this new world of experience, he bodily lifted her and placed her lying flat across a hastily cleared section of his desk. Legs trailed down slackly over the edge towards the heap of papers scattered across the floor and breasts, he noted happily, peaked upwards with little loss of definition. More importantly, Ethel's bottom was in just the right position and at just the right height for him to step up close between her thighs and achieve his objective.

The time for foreplay and finesse had passed, so the man made little ceremony about taking hold of his throbbing prick and aiming it for the point of contact so recently occupied by his finger. Clutching the shaft near the base, he pressed forward slowly, the blunt head of his penis gradually causing Ethel's tight entrance ring to dilate as he watched with a certain fascination. The girl still had her eyes clenched shut but she was obviously aware of what was happening because her body tensed and her hands reached out to clutch at the man's forearms where they were braced to each side of her hips.

With the entire head of his cock tightly constrained by the velvet vice of her cunt, Stormbringer paused, even though the effort cost him some mental and physical distress. But it was her first real time after all, and it should be memorable. One side of his mind was telling him it would bond the girl to his needs, the other just wanted her to remember who it was who did it. So he waited.

And waited, until finally her eyes opened and the green pools, swimming with tears still, looked up into his own with an expression that fell midway between wonder and gratitude. "Oh my... I've never been so... interviewed before... Oh sir, I never knew it could be like this... ooooo..." A spasm passed through her body as another minor orgasm hit the girl, shaking the delectable mounds of her tits and causing her sex to tighten reflexively around Stormbringer's prick. It was the perfect moment and he seized upon it by thrusting forwards in a hard, almost brutal movement intended to take her virginity as rapidly as possible and embed his full length up inside that honey-coated snatch.

Fingernails dug into his arms painfully and Ethel wailed with the sudden pain while the man came to a halt again, this time to give her time to get over the ripping of her hymen and to adjust to the feel of his thick shaft stretching her insides in a way she had never before experienced. His balls ached with the throbbing need to release, pushed close up against the girl's bottom and his teeth clenched with the effort, but the delay helped Stormbringer too. He felt a little more composure and control return and the need to ejaculate receded slightly while he kept motionless. Ethel's eyes, he realised, had never closed from when they started looking at him and they were still fixed upon his own as the grimace of pain receded from her face and the tenseness bled away from her body. Even the grip on his arms loosened as she began to relax to the novel sensation of being stuffed full of hard meat.

"Is it finished now sir?" the girl asked in a small voice that yet had a trace of hopefulness to it. She was like a child who had opened all the visible birthday presents but wasn't sure if maybe there were more good things still to come.

"No dear, that's just the start," Stormbringer replied, his voice rather uneven to match her own.

A smile of mingled innocence and anticipation flickered across her face and the girl seemed to visibly settle back and prepare to enjoy whatever was to follow. That charming mixture of naivety and amenability to having her body used was just what Stormbringer needed in a hostess for his business and just what he needed to have available in the apartment next to his own. To say nothing of in his office, in the hallway, in the studio, in the back of a car and anywhere else that he felt the urge to take her. Christmas had indeed come early but now it was his own turn to come. She was welcome to join in, of course.

In a surprisingly strong gesture, Ethel reached up to pull his head down against her own, their lips tight against each other and her upstanding breasts mashed between their bodies, nipples once more erect and boring holes into the man's chest. Obviously she was ready and Stormbringer had been ready for what seemed like hours, so without further delay he slid his cock back through the lubricated grasp of her cunt muscles and then drove it home again. A gasp of expelled air filled his mouth, though the moan of fulfilment was muffled somewhere between their sealed lips as Ethel seemed to start orgasming again almost immediately. It wasn't going to be a prolonged performance, what with his aroused condition, the waiting, and Ethel's still virginal quim quivering and clenching around his shaft. But Stormbringer felt this was still a whole new world for the girl beneath him and more extensive sex sessions could wait for another time.

Ignoring technique and self-control, the man began to pump his cock into her body hard and fast, elbows resting either side of her head on the desk and lips against her own until their mutual need for more air broke that contact. Stormbringer's heavy breathing and Ethel's grunts and gasps filled the room as he fucked her into a series of minor orgasms. Then she was building, approaching a big one, and his shaft was swelling, the balls preparing to release their contents. It happened quickly but with no lack of intensity. The girl's ululating wail echoed through the building and her cunt clamped hard around the thick cylinder of invasive flesh inside it. That finished Stormbringer and with a deep growl, he slammed into her sex one more time while his seed boiled up the shaft and spurted deep into Ethel's body.

Uncoordinated thrusting met spastically spasming cunt muscles as they both lost control in an orgasmic haze of timeless rutting, only gradually slowing down when there was nothing left to ejaculate into a pussy already brimming and leaking his fluid all over the desk, and the once proud prick was softening back towards flaccidity. Mingled sweat pooled between the flattened shapes of Ethel's tits and slicked their bodies against each other with every small movement as they lay there exhausted. It had been one heck of a fuck even by Stormbringer's standards. To Ethel it was an experience out of this world and gave her a whole new appreciation of sex and what her body was capable of feeling.

"Mr Stormbringer, sir?" The small voice caught him almost falling into a doze upon the soft cushion of her body.

"Yes dear?"

"Well... now I got the job... does that mean you won't ... ummm... you won't... need to... interview me again... like this... sir?"

"Oh Ethel... never lose that innocence! I'm sure I'm going to be 'interviewing' you again rather often and in lots of different ways. And I'm sure lots of other people will want to 'interview' you too while you're working. But don't be too eager with them. After all, you're a good girl and good girls don't give in too easily when someone wants to do things like that to them." He paused a moment. "And Ethel..."

"Yes, sir?"

"We really need to do something about that name of yours." He looked at her carefully. "That hair is like cotton candy," he mused. "I think we'll call you Candice."

RHyull
RHyull
8 Followers
12