Candice Loves Mickie's Fat Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Still feeling dazed Mickie turned around to look at Candice, immediately regretting it as while she was blushing already from the slap and the command she went a deeper shade of red from the stern look on the other diva's face. And if possible Mickie went even redder than that as her eyes travelled down Candice's sweat covered body to that big dildo sticking out from between the model's legs. That big dildo which had just been inside her fat ass, rearranging her rectum and making Mickie feel so good.

"I said get on your knees bitch!" Candice yelled.

Unsure what came over her Mickie did as she was told, dropping to her knees so she could get a close-up look at her butt juices glistening on the cock, Mickie shuddering in revulsion at the thought of just how deep the dildo had been inside her bowels. It also made her loose ass hole quiver with fear and anticipation of that huge toy being shoved back inside her guts, Mickie unable to believe how much she wanted that dick back in her ass. She also wanted to suck it. Suck the cock which had just been inside her butt. Go ass to mouth like a submissive little ATM whore.

Candice enjoyed Mickie staring at her strap-on with a look of wonder and terror for a few moments, then she giggled, "No Mickie, I meant on all fours. I want to take you like a bitch."

Again Mickie blushed, the wrestler looking nervously at the model whose face slowly changed from delight to a look of stern dominance which made Mickie think she was going to cum on the spot. Instead she turned around, rested her hands/elbows on the ground and pushed her ass up into the air. Mickie even wiggled her butt in hopes of enticing Candice to fuck her some more and make her cum.

Apparently it was not enough as after a bit of wiggling Candice softly ordered, "Spread your cheeks."

This not only had Mickie blushing but whimpering and briefly considering begging Candice for mercy. Then she considered doing what she should have done in the first place and ass fuck the no talent model like any normal wrestler should. But it was no use, Mickie wanted to feel that cock back in her ass more desperately than she'd ever wanted something before. So even though she knew she would regret it for the rest of her life Mickie pressed her face down to the floor, reached back and spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could in the ultimate sign of submission.

In the WWE women's locker room there was no act more shameful than spreading once ass cheeks because it meant you were literally giving up your most private hole to be used as a fuck hole, Mickie forced to stew in this humiliation for several long seconds. Then all of a sudden her ass was full of cock again, Candice wasting no time slamming every inch of her strap-on through Mickie's gaping ass hole and into the deepest depths of her loosened bowels. Candice then gave Mickie what she so desperately wanted, the wrestler's eyes rolling in the back of her head as her ass was slammed to heaven.

"Woo hoo!" Candice cried out triumphantly as she began fucking Mickie's fat ass again, "That's it Mickie, take it like a bitch!"

Mickie let out this adorable little whimper but kept spreading her ass cheeks and taking it like a bitch, her now formally virgin ass hole taking the entire length of Candice's cock with every thrust. This made Candice once again grin widely. Mickie really was a submissive little thing. The definition of a bottom which was just waiting to be put in her place, and Candice was just the girl to do it.

Wanting to make sure Mickie got the message that she was a bottom Candice took her time giving the other brunette a real pooper pounding. Sure, she quickly increase the pace so that she was fucking Mickie's fat ass harder than before but Candice made sure she was holding back just enough so that Mickie wouldn't cum. That way she could really show Mickie the joy of submission. Show her the exquisite pleasure that came from taking a dick up her ass. The surreal humiliation from bending over for another woman and giving up her most private of holes. Introduce the wrestler to the shameful heaven that was spreading her cheeks for a model.

All the wrestlers Candice had met acted so tough and dominant but deep down she knew they were all just dying for a dick up their ass, Mickie being the most obvious about her true desires it was so delicious Candice could practically taste it. Almost as delicious as Mickie spreading her cheeks, Candice becoming lost in the sight of her dildo pumping in and out of the stronger woman's ass hole while the supposedly dominant wrestler helped expose that hole by spreading her cheeks. It was a sight Candice could have watched forever, but there was a limit to how much she could fuck an ass without wanting to give it a truly hard pounding.

Once she reached that point Candice pushed Mickie's hands away from her cheeks, grabbed her hair, pulled her head up and growled, "Take it! Take it take it take it take it take it! Take it like a bitch! Take it up your butt like a little butt slut! Take it in your ass like a little ass whore! Take it in your tight little anal fuck hole like a good little anal fuck toy! Ohhhhhhhh Mickie, your ass is so fat and lovely mmmmmmmm oooooooooh your big fat cheeks feel like heaven jiggling against my thighs. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh you're the biggest bottom I've ever met, mmmmmmm with the biggest, most fuck-able bottom I've ever pounded. Ooooooohhhhhhhh Gooooooodddddddd, I could never get enough of this fat ass!"

With that Candice picked up the pace until she had Mickie squealing in orgasm, the model not letting up until she had pounded the wrestler's ass through multiple orgasms. As in multiple orgasms for them both, although it took Candice a little longer to get there because she was desperately trying to hold back and enjoy the feeling of totally dominating a wrestler. Of course ultimately that feeling, the other brunette's screams of pleasure and having Mickie's fat ass jiggling gelatinously against her thighs with every pounding thrust all combined to send Candice over the edge time and time again until she felt as if she was about to collapse.

Then and only then did Candice pull her dick out of Mickie's butt hole and survey the damage she had done. After that brutal assault it was no surprise that Mickie's ass hole remained stretched wide open, Candice grinning widely as she was able to stare deep into the wrestler's rectum thanks to that gaping crater which used to be virgin tight.

She continues staring at the glorious sight even as the new, exhausted diva crumbling to the floor in a sweaty heap in front of her, Mickie and her ass hole clearly trying and failing to recover from the sodomy right away. Candice knew from experience that it may take several hours for Mickie's butt hole to fully recover, a fact which made the 'eye candy' diva incredibly proud of herself, but after a lot of gasping for breath Mickie was able to lift herself up again and look round at the woman who had just taken her anal virginity with disbelief.

Which was the perfect opportunity for Candice to solidify her dominance of the newbie, "Suck my dick Mickie! Mmmmmm, clean it of all your yummy anal juices you nasty little butt slut. Oh yeah, suck my cock and truly accept your role as a bottom."

Mickie eyed the strap-on, and Candice, warily for a few long moments. Then she turned around, kneeled in front of Candice and without a word of protest slid her lips over the head of the dildo which had just broken her fat ass in, Mickie even letting out a long guttural moan as she tasted the deepest part of her bowels on that weapon of ass destruction. Which of course caused a huge grin to cross Candice's face.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhh fuck yes Mickie, suck that dick!" Candice beamed happily as she reached down to gently stroke Mickie's pretty brown hair, "Suck it you little cock sucker. Oh yes, that's what you are now Mickie mmmmmmm a little cock sucker. Actually I'm sure you always were, but now you're my little cock sucker, my little butt slut, my little ass whore, my little anal bitch. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, you're my bitch now Mickie, mmmmmmm, and I own that big fat ass of yours."

Instead of being put off by her words Mickie sucked and slurped her own ass juice with more enthusiasm, even taking inch after inch of dildo down her gullet until she was deep throating the entire length. This proved Candice was right again, Mickie had experience sucking cock. A lot of it, given the way she was now bobbing her head on every single inch of Candice's cock. Which pretty much sealed it, Candice was going to have a lot of fun with Mickie James. Lots and lots of fun.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12