Candice, the Crime Stopper

Story Info
ENF, forced.
1.9k words
4.09
50.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Here's another one. Also a ridiculous theme of absurd situations, big tits, a touch of humor (I hope). For those that commented on the other stories, publicly and privately, thank you much for the input, advice and appreciation. It's means a lot. I hope to continue improving these stories as I get more input. Anyway, if you like 'em, let me know. It's about 20 stories total, editing as I go.

*****

"Candice, can you please do this?"

Sergeant Wilkins was asking for a huge favor. Apparently the Masked Rapist had done it again. Raped another fraternity boy at Owens University.

It was the third reporting of a naked woman, wearing only a mask to cover her face, jumping guys in their dorm rooms, armed with a gun, forcing them to fuck her.

All three accounts noted the perpetrator had very large breasts. In fact, the sheer size of them slimmed the possible number of suspects to only a very few in our town. You see, Monroe was a small college community, with maybe two thousand students on the campus. We suspected the perp was one of the college students, based off a tip from the first victim. We searched for campus girls who had breasts large enough to fit the description. We estimated they were 34 or 36 J cups. For context, that's larger than Dolly Parton's tits! With no face ever shown by the rapist, her body, especially her breast size, was all we had to move on.

I'd worked dispatch at Campus Security for almost a year and I had an alibi for the last attack. I'd been working that night. But why did I need an alibi, you ask? Because I was one of the very few girls on campus that could physically match the description of the perp. My tits were my most prominent feature, attached to a thin frame with curvy hips. I was a tit-man's dream woman. And yeah, I knew it, but I didn't go around showing my boobs to just everyone. My mother taught me better than that.

Two other girls on campus fit the description and neither one had an air-tight alibi for their whereabouts on the night of the last event. Both said they had been in their dorm rooms, alone, studying. Sargent Wilkins and Detective Bussey wanted to put a line-up together and see if the victims could identify the naked body of the rapist. By law, we're required to have at least three people to choose from when doing a line-up. They had no one else to turn to, Wilkins explained, so since I had the tits, would I be willing to help?

"I don't particularly like the idea of you guys seeing me naked," I said.

"Oh, I won't let the boys know you're doing this," Wilkins said, referring to all the deputies who worked the station.

"You promise?" I asked.

Wilkins assured me and an hour later I found myself in a room, with the two other like-sized girls, behind two-way glass. A small curtain was positioned at our faces, hiding them from the view of the victims. Only our bodies could be seen.

"Please remove your clothes," said a deep voice over the loudspeaker.

We all started stripping and were buck naked within seconds. All of us wanted to get it over with, it seemed. I was shocked by the girl to my left. I was able to see her body even from my angle behind the curtain. Her nipples were almost as large as mine and her boobs very close in shape and size. In fact, except for an inch in height difference, we looked a lot alike naked.

"Could number one please step out of the room," said the voice.

The girl to my right had big tits too, of course, but they were somewhat saggy. Still attractive, though. Her nipples were very light in color, unlike mine and the other girl's. A moment later, the lights came up and Detective Bussey walked in the room.

"Sorry, ladies, but we need to ask you something."

I was mortified Bussey would barge in like this, staring at my tits and pussy.

"What?" I screamed. "You weren't supposed to come in. You promised!"

"The victims... all the victims... are confident one of you two is the perpetrator," he said, pointing at us both. "But they are unsure of which. They think they could tell if they could try intercourse with you. Apparently, the perp has a unique feel to her vagina.

"That is going way too far!" I exclaimed.

"Let's get this over with," said the other girl. "I didn't do it and have nothing to hide."

The Detective looked at me suspiciously.

"You know I was here, Bussey! Working!"

"But we need a positive ID, Candice. Can you please do this? Just bend over and take it for twenty seconds or so. It shouldn't take long. Just enough to get an ID."

Five minutes later, after putting ski masks over our heads, the first man walked in the room. He laid flat on the floor, allowing me to straddle him and sit down with my back to his face, Reverse Cowgirl. This was the routine used by the perpetrator, so the other girl and I were to duplicate it. Which, by the way, she simply watched as I went to doing my business. I found it kind of awkward, yet kind of a turn on as she intently watched me jiggling about on this stranger.

I hadn't been pumping him for ten seconds when he said, "I can tell it isn't you, but would you do that for just a little bit longer."

I turned to look at him and saw a look of relief wash over his face, either from knowing he wasn't sending an innocent woman to prison, or just because it felt good. I pumped about ten more times, before slowly sliding off his cock.

"Send the other one in," I said. My pussy was wet, but I wasn't really thrilled about fucking strangers.

The next guy, a shorter, stockier man with a thick cock, had me pumping for almost two full minutes before saying, "I don't think you're it. You are just way, way too tight."

I stopped pumping, but instead of pushing me off of him, he grabbed my hips and took over, even though he wasn't supposed to be moving at all. His instructions were to lie there just as he did the night he had been raped. Instead, he held me at the waist now and kept pumping and for some reason, I didn't think to ask him to stop. I just let him use my pussy.

By this time, I felt like that's all I was to them. Something to be used, maybe to help him get over his terrible ordeal. Or perhaps he was just abusing the situation. He forced his cock in deeper with each thrust.

I finally spoke up. "Do you need to be sure?" I asked. "Is that why you're pumping me right now?"

"Oh, I'm definitely sure you're not the rapist," he said, thrusting faster still. "You feel sooooooo much better than the woman who raped me. I'm sorry. I just can't help myself right now."

I was somewhat flattered, I guess, but thought we needed to keep this professional. "Did you cum on the night of the attack?" I asked.

"Yes," he said, "but not like I'm about to right now."

With that, he pulled out and started pumping his cock hard with his fist. I looked at the throbbing member and could tell that he was about to ejaculate. I didn't want it getting all over the floor, so I quickly pulled my mask up and jumped down to catch his load in my mouth. I should have had a cup or a bucket near me, but nothing was readily available. Thick, warm goo filled my mouth and I swallowed fast to contain it all. It was difficult work, but I succeeded in the end. Not one drop hit the floor.

"Thank you," he said, backing off a bit.

Immediately, another man came walking in, with Bussey behind him. I jumped to my feet.

"That's it. No more! I am not doing anyone else. Two of them have confirmed that I am not the rapist!"

Bussey was about to object, when he noticed my cum-filled mouth, sweaty body and angry expression.

"Okay, okay. No more. Thank you for helping. Why don't you go get cleaned up?"

It was then I saw the other girl at the opposite end of the room. She was now straddling the first guy I had fucked, furiously pounding on his cock. The man began crying and yelling for help.

"What are you doing?" I screamed, running to the girl.

"Fine, you caught me!" she yelled, her breasts slapping against her skin as she continued, not letting up. "But I'm going to get at least one more in before this over! Men always treat me like a sex object! Always! Hell, look at you! You must know what I am talking about. Well, this is how I get even!"

"Get her off me!" shouted the man. "She's crazy!"

I jumped on the girl, flinging her off the man's still-rock-hard cock. I felt it brush against my side as I went tumbling over him, onto the girl. Pound for pound, she could have been my twin, we were so evenly matched. Yet my training exceeded hers and seconds later, I'd wrapped my legs around her and put her in a choke hold. My breasts squished against her back, misshaping them into almost comical objects. Regardless, I had her held tight as she arched against me, thrusting her tits out for everyone to see, kicking at the floor. She attempted to say something, but couldn't due to me bearing down on her, depleting her of oxygen. A moment later, she lay passed out in my arms.

I looked up at Bussey and the other three men in the room. They were staring at me and I noticed every one of them, not just the naked one, had raging boners.

"That was incredibly hot... er... I mean... incredible work, Candice!" said Bussey, offering me a hand up.

I shoved his hand away and managed to stand upright, my tits swinging about in the process. As usual, when it wasn't afforded the security of a sports bra.

"Sergeant, I think I've had enough for one day." I put my hands to my hips and took a deep breath. "I am going home."

Having already suffered great humiliation, I simply walked out of the room, head held high, grabbing my purse from my desk on the way out. Others in the office were stunned by my naked appearance as I stormed out of the building. It was a fifteen-minute walk before I reached my apartment and during that time, I simply ignored everyone that stopped to stare or take pictures. Personally, nothing they did came close to how I felt like I had been violated a moment ago. Or at least I thought that I should have felt violated.

And yet, I didn't. I had allowed every bit of it to happen. When I finally got home, I plopped on the bed, still undeniably horny from the experience, if even a bit repulsed.

Yet the more I lingered on it, the more I realized that maybe I should have stayed at work after all. It was hours, and many orgasms later, when I finally fell asleep.