Candid Camera Moment

Story Info
Internet porn can be surprising.
2.9k words
4.12
23.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're friends and occasional lovers. Last Friday night, we went out and had a few drinks. Then, around midnight, we decided to prolong the evening more comfortably at his house. I'd been feeling pretty horny all week, so it was relatively clear in my mind how the night was going to finish up. But I'd decided not to let him in on my secret just yet, and he knew me well enough never to assume anything.

Back at his place, he poured me a whisky. We sat side by side on the sofa, our stockinged feet on the edge of the coffee table, discussing the evening as he rolled a spliff. The conversation lulled as he lit the joint and puffed and I swirled the amber liquid in my glass, watching the light reflect off its movement. Through the eddies in my scotch, I spied a shape on the coffee table that I hadn't really noticed before. As the liquid came to rest, I realised it was his laptop.

I slapped my hand down hard and suddenly on his upper thigh; I had an idea. And yes, I also wanted to infuse his near-crotch area with a little blood.

"Why don't we watch some porn?" I said, smiling a sly smile. His eyebrows rose as he blew out smoke. He hadn't been expecting that.

"Yeah. Why not?" he tried to reply off-handedly; but he wasn't fooling me.

"I mean, only if you want to. No obligation. If you'd rather I just went home..."

"All right! All right! Yes! I'd love to!" he said, tending towards the other extreme on the enthusiasm scale. He smiled lasciviously. "I'm getting hard already just fucking thinking about how amazingly slippery you got last time. I'm game! Okay?"

I was laughing wickedly into my whisky glass, but I knew he wasn't joking about his nascent erection. I could see his jeans beginning to bulge on the side he wore his cock. It made me want to touch it through the denim. But I thought I should wait a little longer.

I thumbed the catch on the computer, lifted the screen and pressed the power button. It whirred into life. He held out the joint to me as I sat back to wait for the laptop to fire up, but I refused as it only makes me go to sleep. A few minutes later, we had the browser window up and twenty little lewd photos tempting us from the screen.

"What do you fancy?" I asked. He held up his hands defensively, raising his eyebrows again.

"Mi casa es su casa -- whatever lights your fire, babe."

I chuckled as the tip of my index finger caressed the trackpad, causing the cursor to mouse-over the photos and give us a tantalising preview of the action. Nothing stood out as exceptional, so I typed 'homemade' in the search query box.

Real people getting it on always excites me more. I think it's something to do with the sounds. Real women don't keep repeating "oh yeah!" every five seconds, for a start. Plus, they look as if they're really enjoying it, however 'porn-star-like' they're trying to appear for the camera. And then, of course, real people have real bodies: tits that follow the laws of gravity and dicks you can relate to.

The new selection showed a mixture of semi-professional exhibitionist 'amateurs' and actual home movies. I think I'd like to make my own porn, though I've never got round to it, and I might even post it on the Internet, but I'm still always surprised at how brazen people are. I mean, they say you should be careful about posting photos of yourself drunk on your private Facebook page, so surely it's even dodgier uploading yourself being shagged across the conference table at work. Even if credits naming you don't roll at the end.

I quickly browsed the pics and pointed my arrow at one promising "girl on girl fun time". The sequence of stills showed two regular-looking girls working each other over with tongues and fingers, which was good enough for me and -- I knew from experience -- for him.

"A little lesbian love?" I asked, practically rhetorically. He nodded with a mellow look on his face and I clicked.

I sat back again, this time throwing my leg over his thigh. As the two women on screen began to kiss and run their hands up and down each other, his arm fell across my own thigh and his fingers lifted the hem of my jeans to gently caress my shin. The vague tickling registered somewhere in the back of my mind as I watched the blonde begin to work her lips and tongue down the brunette's neck and chest and round her nipples. The brown-haired girl seemed to have super-sensitive nipples, judging from the way she was moaning already. Maybe I was identifying with her, maybe I was so horny that it wasn't going to take much, but I felt my own nubs stand on end and start to push through the padding of my bra and the cotton of my shirt.

As the blonde woman worked her way lower over the reassuringly-rounded abdomen of her lover, my own lover's hand worked its way higher over the denim covering my lower leg, up to my knee and behind it. I smiled as I felt my pussy jump; recurrent lovers have their advantages.

The camera angle switched and we watched the blonde lapping at the brunette's vaginal lips, drawing them into her mouth, relishing. Her motions were assured, designed to arouse her partner not an audience, and there was no need for slurping and lip-smacking noises. The brunette's exclamations were muted, but we had no doubt she was loving it. It was extremely erotic and, as my lover's hand stroked the inside of my denim-clad thigh, my pelvis turned and slid towards him, almost of its own volition.

The brown-haired girl knelt between her lover's legs, and my own partner put the ashtray on the coffee table and raised my foot over his head to drop it behind his back. I lay back on the couch, lowering my glass to the floor, and he shifted his body to hover over me, not quite touching. I was torn between looking at the lust in his eyes in front of me and watching the brunette's technique to my right. Kneeling back on his heel, he began to unbutton my shirt, pausing to run his fingers over the exposed skin of my breasts jutting from my bra.

He was no longer looking me in the eyes and I stole a glance at the computer screen, in time to see the dark-haired woman circle her index round her lover's clitoris before trailing it between her inner labia and gently pushing it into the pink moistness of her cunt. My stomach muscles tensed and I turned to look back at my lover. He had just finished unbuttoning my shirt and seemed to be hesitating about whether to get my bra off or my trousers. I pushed myself up and grabbed the nape of his neck, shoving my tongue down his throat. He took the hint and his hands roamed over my back, locating my bra strap and deftly undoing the catch.

We pulled apart and I shrugged the shirt from my shoulders as he pulled his over his head. He was kind enough to help me remove the bra before leaning in to kiss me again and press his bare chest to mine, pushing me back once more. Breaking away, he mimicked the blonde woman's earlier ministrations, descending the length of my neck and sternum before finally coming to rest on my left nipple. My eyes flitted once more to the screen.

His tongue circled and flicked. His lips pressed and sucked. His teeth nibbled and teased. Her fingers danced and beckoned. My pussy convulsed and wept. As the fair-haired woman's moaning increased in pitch and tempo, the pressure built inside me.

"Babe! I have to pee!" I squealed in frustration. He looked at me and laughed before letting me up.

As I relieved my tension, the blonde relieved hers and my lover called to me: "You want to watch something else? Any preferences?"

"You choose. I trust you," I called back.

I came out of the bathroom, tossing my jeans and socks on the floor. I was pleased to see he'd also removed his while I'd been absent. Plonking myself on the sofa with my legs either side of him as before, I leaned forward to nuzzle his neck and fondle his cock through his underwear. Mmmmm. The fabric was gooey and wet. He turned his head to kiss me, clicking on a video at the same time.

"This one's a bit more vanilla," he said between kisses, "but I thought it looked hot," as he nipped my lip, "and anyway, I think you're going to be too busy to pay it much attention." He tilted his head to kiss me deeply. He was probably right.

As I lay back once more, I looked at the screen. I could see a woman's trunk, her hands caressing her breasts, stomach and crotch through her clothes; now unbuttoning her shirt. I felt the heat emanating from my lover's cock as he nestled between my legs. It caused me to take in breath sharply and bite my lower lip. He palmed my right tit and bent to kiss me, and I thrust my pubic bone against him.

When I looked again at the laptop, the woman was naked on the bed, her legs spread before the camera, the fingers of her right hand sliding between her pussy lips. She was lusciously wet, and so was I. I could feel the material of my undies sticking to my skin and my lover moaning as he slipped a finger under the elastic.

"God, babe, you are so sticky wet. I love that," he murmured hoarsely. And I loved him telling me that.

I heard a voice coming from the computer and looked over to see a man sitting beside the woman and caressing the top of her inner thigh. She was moaning loudly and telling him to touch her. He was happy to oblige. A thought flashed through my mind that he was very attractive, closely followed by another one that he reminded me of Jenna's brother-in-law. The woman's body spasmed as he inserted a first and then a second finger into her vagina. I moaned out loud.

My lover pulled my thong aside more fully and lowered his face to my sex. I closed my eyes, anticipating the touch of his tongue. Electricity jolted through me when his mouth wrapped around my vulva. God, he'd tried to suck me up! My hands crossed on my chest and my index fingers and thumbs toyed with my nipples, sending tiny shocks pulsing down to my centre. His tongue flicked and circled. His lips sucked and massaged. My fingers twirled and tweaked.

My head rolled to the right, little specks of light dancing behind my closed eyelids. I opened them slightly and focused on the computer screen. The woman had raised herself on her elbows and was watching her man finger-fuck her.

"Holy shit!!!" I exclaimed loudly, pushing myself up to half-sitting. My lover's glistening face rose before me, looking extremely worried.

"What's the matter?" he enquired anxiously.

"That couple on the computer, I know them! "

"What?? You're joking! Are you sure?"

"Yes! That's Jenna's sister, Lara, and her husband... wotsisname... Mark. No! Mike. You've met them too, at Jenna's birthday do. I thought he looked like him!" He peered at the screen a little more closely.

"Jesus! Yeah, I recognise her, though I can't say he left a lasting impression on me."

"What? Come on! He's gorgeous! How could you not remember him?!"

"Not my type?" he suggested. I started to laugh, more because of the bizarreness of the situation than his joke. He interrupted me, "Hey! Sorry to break up the party, but if it's all the same to you, do you mind if I get back to what I was doing?" I stifled my laughter and nodded.

As I lay back again, I was still chuckling to myself. Oh my God! I couldn't believe it. What were the chances of that? I peeked at the screen again as my partner began once more to lick up and down my lips. Mmmmm, it felt good. And, if I were honest, I would have also had to say that watching my best friend's sister and her man contributed substantially to my arousal, because I'd always thought he was hot. Actually, she was very attractive as well.

Nnnnnn!!! Jesus! I looked into the eyes of my lover who was looking up at my face, his fingers buried inside me, dexterously stroking my g-spot. My breathing quickened, my insides began to tingle. My eyes flicked again to the laptop. Lara's head was thrown back. Mike's mouth was on her breast. I felt my vaginal walls expanding more and more, and heard Lara's moans mixing with the slopping sound of my lover's fingers rubbing in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out. Aaaaoooooh!!! My orgasm erupted vocally, followed closely by its liquid counterpart vaginally. I felt my lover's mouth and tongue pressing against my pussy as the tiny spasms jerked all over my body. When I opened my eyes again and glanced at the screen, Lara was prostrate and Mike was licking his fingers.

"Are you enjoying watching them?" my lover asked with an amused smile on his face. I nodded, reaching between us to run my finger over the head of his cock peeking out of his shorts.

"It's almost like they're here," I whispered, biting my lower lip as lewd thoughts ran through my brain.

"And if they were, what would you do?" he asked, a dirty smile making the corners of his mouth climb his face. "Would you shag him? Would you shag her? Both?" I pulled the elastic of his underwear to ease it over his hips, raising myself up to run my tongue over his upper lip.

"I don't know, and they're not here, but you are, so fuck me."

While he removed his shorts and put on a condom, and I removed my thong, we both watched Mike lift Lara's legs to his shoulders and penetrate her. Her head hung off the bed, her hands kneaded her breasts, her eyes were closed and her mouth was open.

"You want to do it like them?" my man asked. "Or do you want to do it so you can watch?"

"Watch," I mouthed. It was unreal how excited I was. Pins and needles gently pricked my body all over and I felt a little light-headed.

"Turn over," my lover instructed and I flipped to my front, leaning my forearms on the armrest of the sofa, my left foot on the floor and my right knee on the seat. I turned my head back on my left side as I felt the couch depress when he knelt on it himself. I could see Mike was still steadily pounding Lara, who was moaning longer and louder, and I could also see my lover positioning himself just right. His hands ran over my buttocks and came to rest on my hips. I felt the head of his cock rub up and down my pussy, and then he pulled slightly on my hips and slid quickly and forcefully inside me. I cried out.

"Is that how you want it, babe?" he taunted me. "Hard like she's getting it?" I closed my eyes at his words, beginning to pant as the pins and needles pricked me faster.

My lover fucked me with a regular rhythm, but hard. I gasped with every slam of his cock against the roof of my vagina. My eyes flitted between watching the expression of lust on his face, (it was one of the reasons I kept coming back to him -- so sexy), and the images of Lara and Mike. I didn't know which was more arousing, and right then I didn't really care. My eyes closed and I brought my head forward, losing myself in the rocking of my pelvis back and forth, letting the sensations wash over me: the intermittent but regular jolts deep inside, the spreading tingle where my perineum meets the entrance to my vagina, the sudden spark as he changed his angle. The jolts began to radiate more deeply through my body and a smile spread across my face, as I knew I would soon climax. Suddenly it was as if my whole body was contracting and my brain was about to explode, and I shrieked as I came.

"Oh fuck! You're making me cum!" my lover half-protested before grunting and ramming me a few times, sending after-shocks rippling through my body. We collapsed together on the sofa to the sounds of Lara and Mike reaching their own conclusion.

And now I'm sitting here two weeks later, with seven other people round the dining table at Jenna's. Mike is opposite me and Lara is next but one on my left. A smile plays across my lips and Mike is looking at me quizzically. I stir my coffee and wonder: What would he say if I told him I'd seen them screwing on the Internet? Would he be embarrassed? Would he be pleased? Would he be aroused? And what would he say if I told him I'd shagged while watching them fucking? What would he say if I told him I was wet from thinking about it? I see them in a different light now; how would they see me?