Candida Comes Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?"

"Hello candida, I do hope you don't mind me calling you so late."

"Oh, it is you Sir, not at all, you can call me anytime."

I was a little taken aback at the joy in her voice, she seemed a different person to the one who left just after 5pm.

"Is everything OK candida? I did not push you too far this afternoon did I?"

"No Sir, not at all, just the opposite, I knew what you were, in the Dominant sense, and now that you have confirmed it, and you understand about me, I am happy Sir, damn, now you have me blushing Sir, please forgive me."

I smiled, and decided to probe a little deeper.

"So tell me, what is candida doing this evening to occupy her time?"

"When I arrived home Sir, I was in desperate need of a shower, for very personal reasons. Then I had dinner before changing, and since then I have been surfing the Internet Sir."

I understood, seeing as I too had needed something for personal reasons, but I did not mention that to her.

"But why change candida, if you were staying home, could you not have kept your robe on?"

"Mmmm, well, I am not sure how to say this Sir."

"Don't worry candida, I do not shock very easily, trust me on that."

"Ok Sir, I will tell you, but it is a secret, OK?"

"Absolutely."

"I have some err, special clothes I wear, when I surf the BDSM sites, or go into the chat room. Now I am blushing again."

"There is nothing wrong with that candida, many thousands do it, and I am sure. But I would like to see you, in some of these clothes sometime. Will you think about that for me?"

"Oh God yes Sir, you certainly shall, and soon I hope."

I decided to leave it that, feeling that I had sown enough seeds for today, and bade her goodnight.

Next afternoon, candida arrived at her usual time, five minutes before the hour, but I was surprised by the fact that she was wearing a long coat, down to her ankles. She spoke to me, with her eyes lowered, as she always did.

"May I show you something Sir?"

"Of course you may candida, be my guest,"

I turned his chair around to look at her, candida unbuttoned her coat, but held the edges together, she did not look at me though, her gaze on one spot on the floor. Then she quickly dropped the coat, and I gasped in amazement. She was wearing a black minidress that was very short, so short that I could see the milky white flesh between her stocking tops and the dress. She also had on a black leather collar, fastened at the side of her neck. My eyes travelled downwards, from her neck to her feet, and the black stiletto heeled shoes that she wore.

"My God candida, I know that you said soon, but I never expected, oh wow, you look so beautiful." It was only then that she looked at me, smiling demurely.

"Sit on your chair candida, facing me."

She did so without question. I moved to the cabinet, and removed two black silk scarves, I noticed the look in her eyes, and tried to calm her.

"Do not worry candida, I am not going to lay a hand on you, I just want to show you something, something a little bit special."

"As you wish Sir."

I approached candida, and told her to lean forward, with her arms behind her back, and using a scarf, tied her wrists together, sitting her upright, and slightly forward on the chair, I used the second scarf as a blindfold. I could see how apprehensive she was, and that her skirt had ridden up a little, he could now see the black thong she wore. I could feel my cock responding, as I spoke to her.

"I am only going to talk to you candida, my hands will not touch you, but, when you hear my words, you will feel everything I say. It will seem more real than anything you have ever known before. The only thing I ask of you is silence, complete silence. Nod if you understand."

Her head moved, slowly going down, then back up, I pulled my chair across the room, placing it so that I was sitting directly in front of her. I looked at her again, her nipples were out, pushing against the dress, and she was squirming a little, obviously damp around her sex I thought. I leaned closer, my mouth by her ear, and softly blew warm air into it before speaking.

"You are to empty your mind candida, think of nothing, except my words"

By now I had a raging hard on, and unzipped my pants, freeing the 7 inches, contained there, wrapping my hand around the girth. I was ready to begin.

"You cannot move, you are under my control, totally.

My hands, you can feel them on your shoulders, easing you forward, and reaching for the zipper on your dress.

Now I am pulling it, slowly opening your dress at the back, the cool breeze from the electric fan blowing across your skin.

I am slipping it off your shoulders, and pulling it down, onto your arms, down to your waist"

I almost felt the gasp that escaped from her, and knew that she was squirming already, and sensations were forming in her pussy

"I am moving my mouth to your breasts, softly blowing warm air onto your nipples, they are so hard now, your areolas swollen, puffy almost,

You feel my tongue.

The lightest brush across your nipple, and you push forward, thrusting your breast to me"

She moved, leaning forward

"I am opening my mouth, covering the nipple, and sucking on it, My tongue lashing it, my teeth scraping against the hardness"

Now she started to moan, as I stroked my cock,

"God this was getting hot," I thought to myself.

"As I bite and tug your nipple, I am resting my hand on your knee, Watching as you open your legs for me, and I slide my hand up your inner thigh.

Slip my finger under your stocking top, then touch your sex, feel how wet you are, and it is all for me candida, all for ME"

"Oh fuck yes" She cried out

I hissed "Silence candida, you will only speak when I say, not before.

My fingers are stroking you, rubbing your clit through your panties. Making you even wetter than you already are. I pull the panties aside, and place my finger between your lips, Probing, teasing your love hole, then slide it inside you.

Tell me candida, do you want to cum for ME?"

"Oh God yes, please, I want to cum now"

"When I pull off the blindfold, you will cum candida, cum hard, and you will see my cock, tall and proud, awaiting your attention."

I reached for the scarf, and quickly pulling it from her eyes. Candida cried out, shaking, as I held her shoulders, keeping her on the chair.

"OH GODDDDDD, OH FUCK, FUCK YES Yesssssssssssssssssssss"

Eyes closed, shaking as the orgasm tore through her, I held her closer, calming her, then, resumed my seat, looking at her eyes. Candida opened hers, and looked at me deep into my eyes.

"Oh my God Sir, what did you do to me, wow, that was amazing?"

I said nothing; instead, he lowering my gaze to the hard throbbing cock awaiting her, held in my left hand. She followed my gaze, smiling a she saw the shaft. Leaning forward, and almost falling from the chair.

"My hands Sir, please?"

Refusing by shaking my head, I held her shoulders, lowered her face to the head of my cock. She snaked her tongue out, stretching, trying to lick it, to taste the dewdrop of precum there. I lowered her torso a little more

"You may taste, and you may suck the head, but only for a moment, for as yet we are not complete."

Candida licked at my cock, relishing in the sweetness of the juice, She enclosed the head between her lips, sucking softly, her tongue swirling around it. I lifted her away, much to her chagrin, whispering.

"Stand, and turn around candida."

She obeyed his command, and I continued.

! I am releasing your bonds, but, only for a moment, while I remove your dress."

I unfastened the scarf, and then unzipped her dress, pulling it down over her shoulders, and watching as she slipped her arms out. I pulled it over her hips, and let it fall, picking it up, and placing it on the desk when she stepped out of it. She resumed her pose, with her hands behind her, and I tied her wrists again. I picked up the scarf that had been covering her eyes, and tied that around her forearms, just a little higher. The increased pressure forcing candida's tits up, and outwards. Stepping back, I surveyed my handiwork.

"You may turn and look at me now candida."

"Thank you Sir," she replied as she turned. I stripped naked before her, and stood looking at her, stroking my cock. I walked to her, standing very close, my cock between our bodies, noses touching. I licked her lips, and she responded, sticking out her tongue. We stood there, tongues teasing each other, as my cock twitched between us, and her hard nipples pushed into my chest. I slid my hand inside her thong, and pushed it underneath her, as she opened her thighs for me. Groaning, as my fingertip slid along her slit. Her now dripping wet slit, the lips swollen and puffy from my attentions. I bent my finger, pushing it into her, moving it around inside her pussy.

Moving my head back slightly, I withdrew from her, and placed my finger on her lips, where she closed them around it, sucking it into her mouth. I whispered in her ear.

"Taste your pussy candida, lick and suck it from my finger, for the last time will it be your pussy. Now and forever, it is My pussy, and Mine alone. No other man shall see it, or touch it, unless at my specific instruction. Do you understand candida?"

As I removed his finger from her mouth she replied.

"Yes Sir, your candida understands, that what she has is Your pussy now. Thank you Sir."

I walked to the cabinet, collected a couple of things, and returned to candida, I placed them on the table, and, holding her right breast, picked up one of the well worn clothes pins from the desk. Her nipples were already rock hard and proud, so I just squeezed her tit a little, and attached it. She smiled lovingly at me, and I attached the second one, before picking up the leather and chain leash, and attaching it to her collar. No words were necessary now, as I walked to my room, she had no choice but to follow. I positioned her at the end of the bed, directly under the bar, hanging from the ceiling. Using a remote control device, I lowered the bar, until it was a foot above candida's head.

I could see that she was a little unsure, and smiled at her, reassuring her. I released her arms, holding the scarves, as she rubbed her wrists. Waiting a few moments, I then secured each wrist to the spreader bar, She tried to speak, but I placed my finger on her lips. I knelt down, and pushed apart her legs, before opening the drawer in the end of the bed, and removing the padded shackles. Attached by chains to the bed. I secured her ankles, and then stood, facing her.

"And now candida, you are here, spread-eagled, in total submission. To do with as I want, when I want, are you happy with that candida?"

"Yes Sir" she whimpered.

Taking hold of the clothespins, I twisted them a little, making her groan, but in pleasure, not pain. I released one, as she tugged at her restraints, helpless to do anything. Opening my mouth, I covered her hard swollen nipple, sucking it, letting my tongue caress it, restoring the circulation. I did the same with her other nipple, her moaning increasing in intensity, I could hear her pleading with me; I released her, and shook my head. I ran my hands down her sides, from her wrists, to her ankles, and then up the inside of her legs, stopping just short of her crotch, feeling her thrusting it at me.

I walked away, and sat down in a chair, looking directly at her, holding my cock.

"What do you want candida?"

"I want you to fuck me Sir."

"I ask again, what do you want candida?"

she looked at me, unsure what I meant, and then it seemed to dawn on her, as she smiled.

"I want to serve you Sir, in any way you desire Sir."

I nodded, and looked at her, then slowly walked to her, placing my lips on hers, and kissed her, as my hand stroked her mound, and I touched her clit, now hard and swollen. She moaned into my mouth, and I moved my hand, slipping my finger between her petals, and into the flower head. She gasped, as my finger slid into her. I broke from the kiss, whispering

"Use your muscle candida, grip it, hold it as tight as you can, squeeze it hard. That's it candida, Mmm that feels so good."

Pulling my finger out, I got down on my knees, and opened her up, licking her inner lips, then sucking them, knowing I was driving her wild. I licked her love hole, playing my tongue around it, and then invaded the cavern, hearing her groaning. I pulled back, and again fingered her, two this time, finding her G spot and rubbing it, she was pulling at her bonds, but that was useless.

I stopped, stood before her, licking and sucking my fingers, as she strained her neck to reach them. I looked at her, deep into her soul.

"Candida, you will obey my every command, yes?"

"Yes Sir."

She replied, almost whimpering. I covered My pussy with my hand, holding it against it, and still looking into her eyes, I said

"CUM, now"

Candida screamed, her head rocking from side to side, as she squirted, jets of nectar issuing forth from her, splashing my hand, and my wrist. I stepped away, waiting until she subsided. The let her lick my hand, as I smiled at her. Five minutes I waited, in silence, before speaking again.

"Have you ever watched a man masturbate candida, and have him cum on your tits, and slide his cock inside your mouth for cleaning."

"No Sir, I never have."

I released her from the restraints, waiting as she rubbed her ankles and wrists, before leading her back to the office. Where I had her sit upon her desk, with her hands resting on the desktop, and slid my cock into her, as she cried out

"YESSSSSSSSS oh gods yes, fuck me Sir, fuck your slut"

I lifted her right leg to my shoulder, as I slammed my cock home, and she lay back on the desk, her hands gripping the edges, I knew I was close to cumming, and eased back, then pulled out, hissing,

"Bend over it, let me take you from behind."

In a flash her ass was there, pussy gaping, begging to be fucked some more. I slapped her on the ass as we fucked, hammering her now, slapping her again, as my legs tightened, I could not stop myself. I grabbed her hair, pulling on it, her head coming back towards me, I was going to cum, hard. I shouted at her

"CUM NOW BITCH."

She exploded, her cunt flexing on my cock, spasms rippling through her body. Without warning I pulled out of her, dragged her from the desk and pushed her to her knees. Holding my cock, pumping it so fast she could not see my hand. I closed my eyes, as my back arched, and streams of hot white cum shot from my cock, splashing candida's tits, as she leant forward, mouth open. I grabbed her hair, and forced my cock between her lips, fucking her face as the orgasm wracked my body. I could feel her, licking and sucking, taking every drop she could get. Her tongue succouring me, and devouring my cock. Panting, I slowly subsided and softened. Looking down at her, smiling softly, my lungs heaving, then, I helped her to her feet.

Taking her in my arms, I kissed her tenderly, a slow lovers kiss, perfect for the occasion, as we both settled into the afterglow. I whispered to her.

"And now candida, you are mine, totally and completely, but, it has not even started yet. There is so much to learn, we have a long journey of discovery ahead."

"Thank you Sir, I am sure it is going to be a wonderful journey too."

12