Candi's Conversion Ch. 04

Story Info
A sissy goes to the mall and makes some new friends.
6.2k words
4.43
33.4k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early afternoon when we pulled up at the mall.

Mistress Luna had me drape myself sluttily over her car while she took some photos for my Instagram. I was still dressed as a sissy bimbo doll, having been styled by Crystal, a much more experienced sissy in servitude to another dominant, Goddess Furia.

Mistress had given me a lollipop to wrap my glossy pink lips around and, not having eaten properly for two days, I sucked on it hungrily.

Once she was satisfied, she handed me a pink and white vinyl clutch which contained my phone, a makeup compact, lipstick, lip-gloss, some lube and a condom, everything a sissy might need she told me.

Grabbing her own handbag, she locked the door and headed off for the shops. Her tall black pumps clicked briskly and I struggled to keep up, still being unused to walking in heels.

I tried to ignore the looks of shock, amusement and disgust that followed me along with mocking catcalls and humiliating comments.

The first time fell too far behind, she turned clicking her tongue in consternation.

"Keep up sissy!" she called shocking my cock cage remotely, "don't worry, it's on silent!" she told me when the device failed to emit its usual voice lines.

I moaned effeminately and tried to speed up my mincing little steps but I was soon lagging behind once more.

The next time she stopped and waited for me to catch up. I did so, breathing heavily.

"I see you're going to need some more encouragement Candi. Turn around and lift up your skirts." She instructed.

"Here Mistress?" I squeaked, looking around at all the passers-by.

She looked at me pointedly and, dutifully, I turned and bent over, lifting my skirt and frilly petticoats, exposing the thong which sat over my suspenders.

She began to spank me, hard, each painful whack echoing loudly down the corridor.

After a few hits I saw a group approaching, two guys, two girls, all in their early 20's.

"Um, excuse me, what's going on?" one of the guys asked, a little sheepishly.

"I'm teaching this worthless bitch a lesson in obedience," Mistress told them, not breaking her rhythm, "In fact, my arm's getting tired, could you be a sweetheart and give me a hand?"

"What do you want me to do?" he asked nervously, glancing at his giggling friends and grinning.

"Well, she's been a bad girl," she explained condescendingly, "she needs a spanking."

She stepped back, shaking out her aching arm.

"Make sure you remember your manners Candi!" she instructed as she walked over to chat the two girls.

"Please sirs, teach me a lesson." I whimpered, looking pleadingly up at the two grinning guys.

The first slap was harder than anything Mistress had given me and I yelped in surprise.

"Thank you, sir," I gasped, "may I have another?"

"Pssch, is that all you can do?" the other guy laughed to the first, stepping up.

His attempt was even harder and his hand lingered, squeezing my butt cheek hard. This pulled my ass to one side, flashing the plug.

"Holy shit, she's wearing a butt plug in public!" One of them laughed, "she is a bad girl!"

He slapped me again hard.

"Thank you, sir, may I have another?"

I could see Mistress Luna showing the two girls my phone and they burst out laughing.

After several excruciating minutes, the guys got bored and wandered over to join them. Through the tears in my eyes I could see them all laughing and doing something on their phones.

Suddenly, my ass and cock were hit with alternating shocks and vibrations. I screamed and nearly fell which made them all laugh.

"Thanks for the help guys," Mistress laughed, "you've got her insta now, remember to drop her a DM if you ever want to play more!"

She waved as they left and returned to me.

"Alright bitch, up you get, we've got appointments to keep!" she said, striding off again.

I barely had time to groan as the skirts fell back down over my burning ass. This time I practically ran to keep up with her.

-

Our first stop was at a hair salon.

"If you have to take that wig off every time you try something on it'll take us all year to get this done!" she explained to me.

"I have an appointment, two fifteen, for Candi Cumminz," she told the wide-eyed girl at the counter.

"Um, hello Candi," she stammered, eyeing me askance, "what would you like done?

"Ah you must be Luna!" an older woman, dressed in a distinctive rockabilly style walked over, "I'll take this one Sandra."

"So, this is the doll you told me about on the phone, what a lovely wig!" she exclaimed, inspecting me.

"Thank you, Bella wasn't it?" Mistress asked, smiling, "We need her to be presentable out of the wig too. I've been recommended a shorter style to make wearing wigs easier but I want to make sure it's as feminine as can be!"

I was instructed to remove the wig and they spent a few minutes discussing options and tutting over my ill kept, long, dull brown hair. Of course, I wasn't consulted at all.

They settled on a choppy pixie cut with a long swept fringe in pale pink.

I was sat down and given a glass of water while they went to work. As it would take several hours, Mistress decided she'd have lunch and do a little reconnaissance while she waited.

Bella instructed the girls that were working on me not to talk to me but seemed happy to discuss me with them and other customers as I sat there blushing, unable to defend myself.

"Oh yes, apparently she was absolutely awful as a man. A total slob, no job, useless around the house, tiny cock too apparently!" she laughed, "well 'his' wife decided that she'd had enough and decided to keep her as a sissy instead. That way she can keep the house clean and be put to work making money while her Mistress goes out and has fun, if you know what I mean!"

"What a wonderful arrangement!" another lady exclaimed, "but what kind of man would agree to that?"

Bella looked at me questioningly and I know she'd be reporting everything back to Mistress Luna.

"A pathetic one," I mumbled quietly.

"What was that darling, did you say something?"

They all turned to face me and I flushed bright red.

"I was a pathetic man," I told them, trying to keep my voice high and feminine, "and because of that I'm now her sissy doll while she goes off fucking real men."

"And you're happy with that?" she asked.

"Oh yes," I replied sarcastically, "I love waking up early, dressing up in these ridiculous outfits so that I can clean and serve her only to be punished and forced to lick her lovers' cum out of her pussy!"

The other customers looked away uncomfortably and Bella glared at me. I'd pay for that outburst later!

Mistress returned just as they were finishing up. Just as she'd requested, my soft pink hair was short but unmistakeably feminine. I though it looked like a style Miley Cyrus or Katy Perry would wear in a music video.

She was furious when Bella told her how I'd behaved and she had me crawl around the floor, apologising for my behaviour and licking the other customers feet, begging for forgiveness. All the while 'Pain' sent sharp jolts of electricity through my groin.

She had me illustrate how useless I really was as a man by revealing my cage to show just how small my cock was, much to their amusement.

Afterwards, her and Bella took me into the back and I was forced to service Bella orally while mistress punished my already stinging buttocks and balls with a hairbrush. When Bella was finally satisfied with my performance, I was fitted with a fully expanded 'DeepThroat' gag to prevent any further unwanted speech.

-

The next few hours were spent trawling around seemingly every clothing, lingerie and shoe store in the Mall.

I was forced to try on countless outfits each sluttier and more revealing than the last. Often out in the public store, being forced to strip to my skimpy underwear in front of everyone there.

Every shoe except the bright pink running trainers had at least a 4" heel.

The lingerie was invariably uncomfortable, expensive and scandalously revealing.

The outfits were all chosen to draw attention to my humiliation as much as possible. They were all incredibly tight on me to account for my inevitable impending weight loss.

My workout gear ranged from bright yoga leggings worn with a sports bra, to outrageously skimpy 80's style things that wouldn't look out of place in an Eric Prydz video.

My everyday clothes were generally club wear. Some were fishnet dresses or body stockings that would show everything underneath. Some were more 'respectable' as Mistress phrased it, these are what I would wear when I was out in public with her. All featured a ludicrously plunging neckline, short skirt length or both.

Lastly, I was furnished with a costume to satisfy every conceivable sordid fantasy. Maid, cheerleader, cat-girl, sailor, devil, doll, you name it, she bought it.

"That should do for now," she said at last, "I've ordered a lot more unorthodox stuff from Goddess Furia, that should arrive in the next few days."

-

Next she took me to get pierced.

One large hoop and 2 more studs in each ear lobe, a big crystal belly button piercing and finally a bar through my tongue. All installed while I was ring-gagged, stifling my screams of pain.

As the tattooed guy was working, Mistress Luna chatted casually to him about some tattoo ideas she'd had for me.

Once he was done, the gag was removed so I could close my mouth which was in agony.

"Thank you thir" I slurred as demurely as I could through my tears once he was done.

"You're welcome Candi, come back when you're ready for that tattoo!" he laughed.

-

Finally, we headed to the biggest makeup store in the mall. Mistress walked on ahead, quick as ever and I was left prancing behind with all of the shopping bags.

The green haired girl she was talking to was wearing just about as much makeup as I was but, where I looked like a ridiculous plastic doll, she looked like some kind of gothic model. Her eye makeup was huge, dark green and glittery with an enormous cat eye and huge lashes. Her contour and highlight were exaggerated and stylised and her lips were overdrawn and matte black.

"Oh wow!" she gasped, catching sight of me, "come and see this!" she beckoned to a group of her colleagues who were standing about chatting.

"Cute!" one of them exclaimed excitedly, "Is she transitioning?"

"Oh no," Mistress Luna laughed, "this is Candi, she's my sissy! You see she used to be my husband but was so fucking useless in every way I've decided to keep her like this instead."

"No way!" the girl said, slightly confused, "what does that mean?"

"Well, she'll do anything I tell her, dress how I want her to, she's pretty much my doll. In fact, I even have a remote control for her! Why don't you show them Candi?"

"Yes mistress." I complied obediently, lifting my skirts to show my caged cock and turning around to spread my cheeks and show off the plug.

"Mistress can administer pleasure and pain through these, she controls me through her phone."

Most of the girls screamed in amused excitement.

"Uuugh that's so gross!" one of the girls laughed, "I've never seen a cock so small!"

"Fucking disgusting," said another angrily, stalking off.

"Prude," said the first girl we'd met whose name turned out to be Sasha.

"How can we help you ladies today?" she asked.

"Well I want to try out some different looks for her. We basically need to get her a whole set all to herself, I can't have her keep using mine!" Mistress replied.

"Oh yay, sounds fun!" she said clapping, "what kind of thing do you have in mind?"

Mistress spent the next few minutes outlining what she had in mind for me and showing the girls some outfits. She went through how I was to always look 'extra' and fake, absolutely nothing natural or understated. I needed to be able to cater for a plethora of different tastes and fantasies so I needed a wide array of colours.

With this information, Sasha set to work.

First, she removed my makeup and prepared my face with a heavy primer to make it barbie smooth.

She explained thoroughly how to colour correct for shadows and stubble using orange and green concealers under my foundation.

Next came the foundation match. She initially chose a pale colour to match my pasty complexion but Mistress Luna told her that I'd be tanning regularly and would normally be much darker. Once they'd decided on a shade that Mistress would be happy with, Sasha applied it liberally to my face.

Next Sasha selected a bright concealer and drew two large triangles beneath my eyes and one on my forehead, just between my eyes which carried on down in a line to the tip on my nose. This looks ridiculous until she blended it out perfectly.

Next, she applied dark lines of contour to shape my face and blended it out.

She applied a heavy amount of light powered to the light areas to bake it in while another girl set about plucking my eyebrows to give them a high, feminine arch.

"Can I tell you something?" Sasha asked Mistress Luna while they waited, "this is so hot! I've always wanted to try dominating a man, you're so lucky to have such a subservient little fuck toy!"

"Well what about your boyfriend?" Mistress asked, "would he be willing to play?"

"Dom? No, he's to much of a man-man you know?" she laughed.

"Can you imagine Dom dressed like this?" the girl waxing my eyebrows chimed in, they both laughed even harder at the thought.

"That's a shame," was all Mistress Luna said thoughtfully.

They chatted a bit more. Mistress telling them the kind of thing her and Lucy had had me do and some of the things she had planned, before the other girl finished with my eyebrows and Sasha touched up that area and brushed off the bake.

They decided on a dramatic blue eye look but spent a lot of time discussing palettes which contained a huge span of colours. Sasha applied a huge eyeliner wing and they had me shut my eyes while they held up a variety of false lashes to choose a selection. They applied a large, swept lash which was tipped in each corner with a rhinestone.

The longest amount of time was spent selecting lips. They tried on what seemed like hundreds of different lipsticks, lip glosses, lip liners until it felt like my lips were about to fall off. For this look they chose a pink that was lighter than the foundation and glossed it heavily.

Lastly, she lay down the cool toned highlighter so heavily it looked like my cheeks and nose had headlights.

The look was incredible, by far the most professional makeup I'd ever worn and Mistress gushed about it as she snapped photos for my Instagram.

"So, are those sexy lips for anyone in particular tonight?" Sasha asked wistfully as Mistress Luna payed almost £1000 for our haul.

"Not really, just for my amusement," Mistress replied.

"Oh, shame, seems like a waste," Sasha replied sadly.

"You know what?" Mistress said, clicking her fingers as if she'd just thought of something, "you know I told you we were off to Glastonbury tomorrow and how I had these big plans for Candi's cam-girl career? Well I really don't think I can trust the useless bitch to not fuck it up, how would you like to come and watch over her? You know, like a pet."

"Really?" Sasha squealed, grinning from ear to ear and clapping her hands in excitement, "that would be amazing! I've got next week off too!"

"Perfect!" Mistress smiled, "why don't you come over tonight and I can show you the ropes?"

And with that we set off home.

-

We got home around 1900 and Mistress had me fix her chicken Caesar salad. She even allowed me to finish up her leftovers!

I was set to making the house presentable while Mistress went to get herself ready.

My outfit picked to match my pale pink lips. A pink, halter neck PVC dress who's back was open to just beneath my ass cheeks, exposing my plugged hole. My fake breasts looked amazing squeezed into the skin-tight material and, coupled with my fat ass and cinched belly, gave me an exaggerated hourglass figure. This was accompanied by matching pair of knee high, pink PVC boots which laced at the back a sported a perilous 6" stiletto heel.

My wig was platinum blonde and sported a high plait that reached almost to my knees and whipped around as I tried to walk. I wore the makeup that Sasha had applied in the shop earlier.

Once I'd finished my chores and dressed, I went to see if Mistress required anything. I found her dressed in a full body black PVC catsuit, with tall spiked heels and her hair in a strict looking bun. Her eyes were a dark smoky purple and her lips a deep matte maroon.

She did a last check of her face, lightly touching her cheeks and lips, nodding to herself in satisfaction.

Finally, she brought out a box containing a wide, pink PVC collar with a ring on the front and "CANDI" picked out in rhinestone studs.

"This collar formally denotes your submission Candi, you can think of it as a 'Property of Mistress Luna' badge. What do you think?"

"It's very pretty Mistress, thank you." I told her, eyes downcast, fastening the evil thing around my neck.

"Very good Candi," she praised, inspecting the collar and lifting my chin with a finger, "you know, I hated you as a man, truly. I don't hate you like this. Don't get me wrong, I find you utterly pathetic but I enjoy you suffering to please me. In time I think you'll come to see you're better as Candi than you ever were as a man"

"I'd do anything to please you Mistress." I told her and I meant it too.

A knock came to the door and the moment was over.

"That'll be Sasha, go answer the door Candi, bring her through to the front room."

I curtsied and hurried to the door.

"Hello Mistress Sasha, thank you for coming to see m..." I stopped, open mothed.

Sasha was made up as she had been at work but wore nothing but a black fishnet body stocking over a tiny leather bikini. Her body was petite but athletic and she walked elegantly in her tall black gladiator heel boots. Her green hair was in two loose pigtails, but the sight of her wasn't what had stopped me mid-sentence.

Behind her loomed a man nearly a head taller than me. He wore jeans and a leather jacket and his head was shaved.

"Is this the pervert?" he growled.

"Dom, please!" she pleaded "just give this a chance!"

"M-Mistress Luna is in through here, follow me please." I stammered, wobbling slightly on my heels as I let them through to the front room.

Mistress waited patiently, sitting elegantly on what had been my favourite chair. She smiled knowingly, not bothering to get up.

"Sasha, so good of you to come, and this is Dom I presume?" she asked with amusement.

"Luna, I'm so sorry, I should have called. He was so angry at the thought of me playing with another man that he wouldn't let me come but I've persuaded him to just come and see your situation. I hope you're not too..."

Mistress Luna held up an imperious finger.

"Candi, where are your manners? Fetch our guests a drink. Sasha and myself will have champagne and Dom will have a beer?" it was only half an enquiry but Dom still grunted in grudging assent.

I left the room to Sasha stammering apologies and excuses to both Mistress Luna and Dom.

I was terrified as I assembled the tray of refreshments. What did this mean? Were they out of the picture? The less people party to my domination the better but Sasha did seem nice at least. But what if Dom came around to the idea and joined in as well?

I returned, curtsying as I laid a coaster and drink for each of them.

"Does Candi look like a man to be threated by Dom?" Mistress asked finally.

"Well, no, but he's still got a cock hasn't he, however he dresses."

Mistress looked mildly annoyed and paused, condescendingly.

"Candi, why don't you show Dom your clit?"

12