Candle Light

Story Info
You spend an evening together.
1.4k words
3.62
13.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He goes to the hotel room and slides the card into the door of the room where they had agreed to meet, a click is herd and the light turns green. With a smile he turns the handle and opens the door. The room is dark, save for several candles around the room, and the smell of jasmine penetrates the air. He notices you sitting on the edge of the bed, a devious smile across your face, legs crossed and hands on your lap. He quickly closes the door and starts heading to you. You start to speak, but he holds his finger to his mouth, words are not to be said this night.

As he approaches, he sees you wearing the outfit purchase several months before that he has mentioned numerous times how good you look in; the one with the blue striped top and the light tan skirt ending just above the knees. As he approaches you start to stand but he nods no, and you remain seated just as you are. Just before he gets to you he stops and looks at you for a moment, admiring the view. He then bends down, his lips meet yours. The tongues meet for just a moment, circling each other, and then he slowly backs away.

He stands and backs away a short distance and tells you to stand which you do. He looks upon you; a smile comes to his face admiring you from your face to your bare feet and back to your face once again. He finally tells you to slowly turn around, to which you do, his eyes not leaving you the entire time. You stand there for what seems an eternity but in reality it is but a moment. He takes a sole finger and lightly touches the middle of your back, ever so slowly moving it up your back, caressing along the way. Once he approaches your neck he starts to move to move to the left until he reaches your ear. Ever so slowly he draws himself closer and lightly starts to nibble on your lower ear. After what seems like hours, he draws himself in close until the space between your bodies is no more. You can fell his hard cock pressing into your back with him ever so slowly grinding away in anticipation of what is to come.

He motions you to lower your self down to the bed; he guides you until your bent over with your waist is at the edge of the bed with your chest down and your rear facing out. He backs up just slightly and admires the view from behind. He takes his finger and places it in the middle of your back once again and slowly moves down to your waist and down your skirt until there is no longer flesh under the material. He then goes up to your shirt and with a hand at each side starts to slide it up, along the way taking his tongue and ever so slowing running it up your spine. Once your shirt is removed, he goes back down to your red satin bra, unhooks it and pushes it to the sides, lightly kissing the skin that was trapped under. As he removes it, he momentarily brushes the sides of your breasts, and then lifts you up enough to remove the bra, hands roaming across the naked flesh of your breasts, ever so slightly teasing your nipples as he removes it.

With your bra removed he slowly runs his hands down your side, teasing your flesh along the way, until your skirt is reached. He then moves his hands to your rear, massaging your flesh through the material in your skirt. He works his way down to the bottom of your skirt and starts to lift it, running his fingers along your inner thighs until he can see your red satin panties, ones that perfectly match your bra. He spreads your legs apart, and then with his hands he takes his index

and ring fingers and runs along where the panties meet the flesh, with his middle finger going down the center, moving forward and back ever so slowly, back and forth. He can feel you getting wet and can feel your legs starting to tremble ever so slightly each time he makes a pass over your lips. He finally bends down, and starts teasing the flesh at the edge of your panties with his tongue, he can smell your sweet scent become heavy in the air. He slowly slips his tongue under your panties, teasing the edge of your lips.

He moves your panties to the side, takes his tongue and runs up and down your lips, to the left and to the right, in circles and other directions that seem to be right for you. He works his way up to your clit, ever so gently starts flicking it with the tip of his tongue, slowly at first then faster and faster. He takes his index finger and enters you while staring to suck on your clit, searching for just the right spot. You are getting so wet, the smell and the taste are driving him insane, and he can not get enough of you. He takes his middle finger and enters you with both, from your sounds and movements he knows you like it. He finally can take no more, your scent, your moans and your trembling are taking his toll and he can wait no

longer.

He removes his pants and boxers, his cock as hard as it has ever been. He goes up to you, you still bent over with your panties on but pushed to the side from him tasting your juices, your lips glistening in the candle light. He takes his cock and rubs it on your pussy lips, rubbing your juice from top of its head to bottom of the shaft, then finally he enters your pussy. Even with such a tight fit, he enters easily due to your extreme wetness, slowly thrusting in and out, then starts building speed, entering deeper, moving side to side. Your become more and more wet making it so easy for his cock to keep

moving. He can hear your moaning and even at times whimpering turning him on all that much more, your lips sucking his cock in deeper and deeper every thrust he makes. He has starts to slow down just a little, your pussy feels so good to him, but he doesn't want to end it yet.

As he continues to work away at your pussy, faster, harder, he can not take it any longer, he knows he is almost their. He stands, picks you up and places you in the middle of the bed face up so he can see your beautiful body laying their in front of him. He bends down; kissing your pussy lips covering his lips with your juices, then goes up your mouth and kisses your lips on your face. He then goes down to your breasts, kissing each nipple while teasing the other with his hand. He then stands, puts one foot on each side of your body then proceeds to lower him self so he is straddling you above your belly. He takes his cock, glistening in the candlelight from the wetness of your pussy, and places it between your breasts, then takes your hands and puts them each to the side of your breasts to apply pressure.

He slowly starts working his cock forward and back, then faster and faster. His cock is so wet from your pussy nothing is slowing him down, you both are enjoying the experience. He can not contain himself any longer, the thoughts of your tight wet pussy, seeing his cock covered in your wetness sliding in between your breasts and seeing the expression on your face is all he can take; he unleashes on an orgasm like he has never before experienced, spreading his cum all over your chest and neck with some drops landing near your lips which you quickly lick clean. After a moment he bends down kisses your lips and once again your tongues momentarily meet. He then stands, proceeds to get dressed and leaves the room, but not with out one more kiss and taking a final glance of you in the candle light.