Candlelit Perfection

Story Info
Two lovers rekindle their flame on getaway.
1.5k words
4.23
15.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You enter the door and find a magnificently decorated room. The soft glow of the innumerable candles compliments it well. You survey the room and the curtains softly blowing in the breeze catches your eyes. You look through the open doors and find my figure on the balcony. It's impossible for me to not to have heard you come in but I have made no effort to turn and face you. You deliberately drop your keys on the table but I still show no response. This puzzles you…so you walk towards me. The clear night sky reveals a perfect full moon and millions of brilliant stars, each reflected by the sea below. The waves gently tumble onto the beach below, producing a hypnotic sound. As you reach the balcony, the scene in the near distance captures your attention as well. Perfect nights such as this were created for lovers to share.

Soon enough, I feel your soft kisses on my neck and shoulders as you lightly run your fingers down my arms. The combined effect causes my body to shiver with pleasure. You grasp me tightly and turn me around. The sight of you excites me and more passionate kisses ensue. We begin to sway to the music…but I pull away.

"No kissing, no touching," I whisper. Wordlessly, you sit on the edge of the bed…disappointed.

I dance for you, around you, even occasionally on you…but never with you. The candles flicker, the waves roll, and your pulse begins to match the Spanish beat as you watch my teasing movements with great care. As I twirl in the soft light, my short dress rises revealing more and more of my skin to the cool night air. As you release soft moans with each movement, I notice your mounting distress. I allow you to join me and soon I am lost in the sensations of your warm breath against my skins. I close my eyes and take in your caresses. The song ends and the music changes.

We stop our movements, but you quickly take me in your arms. Breathlessly, you lay me down on the massive bed luxuriously draped in satin. I watch as your eyes do what your fingers, your hands have yet to do. With each passing minute, your eyes reveal another item carefully removed, yet carelessly thrown to the floor. I invite you to come closer…to begin, but you hesitate as if trying to reciprocate the torture of the sensuous dances to the Spanish lullabies. To my disappointment, you slowly withdraw until you have completely left the room.

What seems like an eternity passes but you finally return. Your jacket and tie have been removed. The breeze catches your open shirt and blows it about softly. You carry a silver bowl that has hints of red brimming from the top. As you sit down, I see that the red is indeed strawberries. Excited, I sit up, but just as quickly, you place your hand on my chest and gently lay me back down. "Let me please you," you whisper and I concede to your wishes. Content with my reaction you reach into the bowl and fish out a strawberry. You bring it to my mouth and I quickly partake. You find another one and feed it to me, this time, however your finger lingers a little, long enough for me to kiss it. As you feed me another one, your other hand has begun to caress my calves. With each strawberry, your fingers remain for a little while longer. Soon enough I begin to devour them with as much intensity as the strawberries. In the same time, your other hand has been venturing farther and farther up my legs. As you feed me the last strawberry, your hand comes in contact with the wetness that has been building up between my legs. A smile comes upon your face realizing your discovery.

You gently press your hand against it, reveling in the heat. I close my eyes and a moan escapes my lips. You continue your gentle massage as you bring your lips towards mine. We kiss deeply and passionately for what seems like and endless amount of time. I put one hand on your chest and the other grabs your head, pulling it closer to mine. Our tongues glide as if moving to the music that still plays in the background. You pull away, but only to remove your shirt. Taking advantage of our momentary stop, I begin to lift the dress over my head. You assist me and your eyes delight in the resulting image. My excited state is visible through my transparent bra and the wetness you have already witnessed with your hand.

Our kisses continue as your hands slowly travel around my body. Past my breast, along my side, down my legs. Each touch seems to foster more and more heat inside my body. The sensations are so incredible I hardly realize that we have stopped kissing. Your lips are now buried in my neck as your hand retraces its steps. I feel your tongue as you slip lower and lower on my body. Your hand and mouth begin to work together as you pull my bra down to reveal my nipple. Your tongue dances around it, teasing it ever so slightly. After what seems like an unbearable amount of time, you begin to suck on them. Your assault continues as you quickly flick your tongue over it. I squeal with delight as you gently nibble on them. Unfortunately you stop, but only to take off my bra. Once this is taken care of, you give the same treatment to my other breast as your hand plays with the rest of my body.

Soon your attention leaves my chest and you slip further and further down my body. You bestow kisses as you journey down my body. Taking your time you lick and suck around my belly button and sides.

Your mouth finds its way to my thong and you kiss everything through the fabric. You even locate the wetness and kiss there too. You lick up and down my slit slowly through the fabric. I dig my nails into the bed as the pleasure courses through my body. To my frustration, you leave my spot and keep going down my body.

You take gentle care and lay sweet kisses along each of my legs. You slowly lick your way back up, spending time behind each of my knees. As you reach in between my thighs for the second time, your hands reach beneath my panties and pull them off. Your eyes relish the sight this action has exposed. Your mouth follows your mind's thoughts and soon I feel the wonderful sensation of your lips against my pussy. You place kisses around my pussy driving me into a frenzy. Finally you place your tongue in my slit and move slowly up and down. Much to my satisfaction, you seem to be savoring the taste. Your licking becomes quicker and soon you begin to suck. I lose myself in the intense sensations you are creating. I close my legs, as a powerful force seems to be overtaking my body. It becomes even more wonderful as I feel a finger enter my pussy, exploring my insides. Another joins it soon enough and soon you have hit my special spot. Combined with the sucking that has never stopped, I am pushed over the top with numbing pleasure. You continue until I have calmed down.

My eyes meet yours and we engage in a passionate kiss. I feel a heat against my stomach and am reminded of your excitement. I reach down and guide you inside me. Instinctively you push inside me slowly. We both breathe a sigh of relief at this moment. You slowly move your hips in and out of me, savoring each motion. You start to make a circular motion as well creating a new, but enjoyable, sensation. Your head tilts back digesting the pleasure of the moment. As your eyes return to me, you slowly pick me up, never leaving my pussy. You carry me out to the balcony and we sit in a chair.

We enjoy the perfect summer night as I gently rock on you. We continue to kiss as I slowly move my hips up and down. As I slowly stir up my own sensations I feel your heart rate quickening and I know you are just as excited. My pace quickens and you interrupt our kiss with a moan. You bury your head in my neck and mumble something. Soon I feel your cum rush inside of me, which sets off a reaction in my own body.

We sit in each other's arms on the balcony, taking pleasure in the feeling. After our respective breaths have been caught, you carry me back to the bed and we lie in each other's arms, caressing the other's body. We kiss passionately again. And as the tiny flames of the candles dance, we move to the sacred rhythms of the night.