Candles

Story Info
Wife lovingly controlled by her husband.
2.8k words
4.39
28.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're out of your fucking mind." Emma laughed at the scarves tied to the posts of their bed. "I'm not going to let you tie me up."

Damien smiled at her as he leaned against the dresser, arms folded over his chest. He raised his brows in a manner that said he intended to get his way. With a roll of her eyes, she moved past him.

Fuck that.

"Don't you find sex a little boring these days?"

She stopped then and turned to look at him. "Uh, I'm sorry, boring? You think our sex is boring?"

Okay, so maybe it was. After only two years of marriage, the fire was all but gone. It wasn't a lack of love or attraction, but there just wasn't time. Both of them worked full-time, which left them with little more than a quick missionary fuck every now and again.

Before he could answer, she raised a hand to stop him. "Okay, and you think tying me to a bed is going to fix things?"

"What could it hurt?"

"Uh, me. I'm supposed to let you render me completely helpless so you can what―drip candle wax all over me?"

At that, he kind of paused and glanced toward the newly purchased candles on the table beside the bed. "Um...no, what? No."

"Right." She scoffed. "I love you baby, but this ain't gonna happen. I'm not into that slave shit or whatever it's called."

As she turned to leave the room, he took her by the wrist and pulled her back. She giggled quietly as he kissed her lips and backed her against the door. Arms slid around his shoulders as she kissed him back.

"I'm gonna tie you to that bed, babe."

"Like hell." She purred against his ear, nipping lightly at his lobe.

Suddenly he pulled her away from the door and scooped her up into those powerful arms she loved so much. His green eyes twinkled mischief as he tossed her onto the bed.

She gave a squeal of delight as he pounced on her, offering only a halfhearted struggle as he pinned her hands above her head with one hand.

His free hand slid down to grope one of her tits, then the other. He pinched a nipple through her shirt, dragging a groan from her lips.

Lips descended on hers as he plucked the buttons of her blouse loose. He released her when she struggled to free her hands, giving her ample opportunity to pull the t-shirt off over his head.

"We should do this more." I commented playfully. "You're not naked nearly enough."

He laughed as he leaned up off her and slid the blouse away from her shoulders. When he raised up on his knees to swing her shirt around like a lasso and gave her one of those comically exaggerated come hither looks, she lost it. The shirt flew from his hands as he fell forward again, pinning her to the mattress in a fit of laughter.

"It's hard to be sexy when you think I'm funny."

"It's hard to find you sexy when you go all cowboy with one of my blouses."

"You liar, you love it." He chuckled.

"I do." She kissed his lips and pulled him a little closer. "You wanna take the rest of my clothes off, or do I have to do it myself?"

Now he raised up and moved down. He gave her a wink as he grabbed the sides of her skirt and jerked it downward.

"Ow, shit!" She smacked him on the arm as she sat up. "That only works in those stupid pornos you watch. Real skirts have zippers!"

"Yeah?" He laughed as he pushed her back down on the bed. "I picked up the idea from one of those romance novels of yours―as the barbarian looked into her helpless eyes and quaking body--"

"Damien, will you just--"

"I don't know." He grinned. "You've never looked at me helplessly, and your skirt doesn't just rip away from your quaking body―that's not really turning me on."

"Oh, well then you can go―I can do this all by my little self." She licked her lips, immediately drawing her attention there.

The muscles in his arms gave a delightful jump as she unbuttoned her skirt and slid the zipper down. His eyes narrowed, a sly grin formed on his lips as she raised her hips and slid the skirt down. When he reached down to peel her pink lace panties down, she smiled.

"Still not turning you on?"

"Not even a little." The bulge in his boxers betrayed his words, but so did the look in his eyes. "Nope, nothing."

"Oh, well then."

Emma opened her legs and slid a hand down the length her stomach, her eyes on his as she stretched her fingers out, rubbing her freshly shaved pussy. He gulped, but still made no move to touch her.

She opened her legs wider and stroked herself, her body arched to give him a perfect view. A groan left her as she circled her clit with one finger, then her fingers drifted just a little lower so she could probe herself. His mouth was practically watering when she gave her clit a little pinch.

"You know I'm gonna tie you to this bed, right?"

"Don't you dare."

With a wicked look on his face, he took her hand away from her pussy and raised it above her head. She tried to pull out of his grip, but he moved higher to straddle her sternum and quickly tied the scarf in place. As he started to tie the other hand, she relaxed a little. She talked big, but there wasn't any real resistance.

He moved off the bed to tie her ankles in place, jerking the ties tight, but not tight enough to cut off her circulation. She watched, licking her lips as he removed his pants and boxers. Her eyes focused on the long, thick shaft that jutted hard and proud from his body.

"If you really don't want me to--"

"No." She smiled. "I wanna see where this is going―ooh, we should have a safe word."

"Hmm." He tapped his chin in thought as he moved around the bed and dug around in the drawer for a lighter. "Puppies."

"Puppies?"

"There's nothing as unsexy as a puppy."

"Point taken." She watched as he lit the candles. "I thought you weren't doing the candles."

"I lied." He chuckled, leaving the candles on the table for now. "It's not like you can stop me now, is it?"

"Damien..." She spoke in warning. "You better not fucking burn me."

He didn't answer as he climbed up onto the bed between her legs. A soft kiss was pressed against her clit, making her groan softly. He hadn't eaten her in a while―she couldn't wait. When his lips trailed higher, she huffed her frustration.

Damn.

Hands clenched into fists as he kissed his way up her body, sucking each nipple only once.

"So you're going to tie me up and go missionary?"

"Quiet." He moved to straddle her sternum again, his cock heavy as it laid between the valley of her tits. "You're gonna call me master--"

"Like hell." She chuckled. "Come on Damien."

When he gave her nipples a sudden, painful pinch, she sucked in a gasp. She stared up at him in shock―he'd never hurt her before. "Tell me what I want to hear."

"Damien?"

Again he pinched her nipples, drawing a cry out of her this time. She moved beneath him, pulling against her restraints, furious now. He laughed quietly.

"Say it―you're my master."

"No." She growled. "Untie me right now or I swear to fucking God I'll--"

When he pinched her again, she almost groaned. She was going to fucking kill him when he let her loose―but that almost felt good in a... painful kind of way.

"Say it."

"You're my master." She grumbled, glaring at him.

"Good girl." He gripped her tits and squeezed them tight around his cock and moved back and forth slowly.

The look in his eyes, the sudden power he had over her was enough to make her wet. She made a soft 'ohh' sound as he stroked her nipples, sending ripples of pleasure through her body.

When the head of his cock bumped her chin, she bent her head forward and flicked her tongue over the tip. He let go of her tits and leaned forward, tangling his hands in her hair. "You want me to fuck that beautiful face?"

"Mhm." She grinned.

"Ask me... nicely."

Her grin faded, and her glare returned. Oh yeah, he was fucking dead. She was sure she could hide his body... somewhere.

"You're out of your fuck―ahh―stop doing that!" She growled her fury when he pinched once more. "What the hell's wrong with you?"

What the hell was wrong with her? She was wet and throbbing between her legs, so horny now she could barely see straight.

"I'm in control this time." He sat up, squeezing her tits around his shaft a second time. "You don't have a choice."

The commanding, confident tone he used sent thrills along her spine.

"Can I suck your cock?" She asked sarcastically, but eeped when those fingers pinched her again, she quickly added, "...master."

When he nodded, she took the head of him into her mouth. She released him with a pop as he fucked her tits, but slid into her mouth a second time as he thrust forward.

"Mmm..." He closed his eyes, groaning his pleasure when she captured his head in a powerful suck, but it was such a brief moment that it only left her wanting more. "You know I love you, right?"

"Yes, master." She spoke softly, her eyes focused on his cock as it drew nearer to her mouth once again.

The taste of salt on her tongue told him he was thoroughly enjoying what she was going. She writhed beneath him, dying to be touched as his thrusts grew faster, harder.

"I'm gonna cum, open your mouth."

"Absolutely not, Damien don't you dar--"

She got that far before his cock plunged into her mouth again. He growled, his muscles tensed as the hot salty liquid into her mouth. It was so unexpected that she gulped immediately, swallowing him down.

When he pulled out of her mouth, she clenched her hands into fists again, ready to punch him in the head if she was ale. "Okay that's it, I've had enough―untie me."

When he wiped at her chin with a finger and slid it into her mouth, she sucked the cum off his finger, grinning as she did. The grin faded immediately when she realized she was giving into him again.

God, she was so fucking horny―he was absolutely killing her.

Again he got up off the bed. He looked down at her, both affection and lust in his eyes. She wriggled, wishing she could get free long enough to pull him right back down to her.

"Damien―master." She corrected herself quickly. "I'm going a little crazy over here."

"Good." He smiled, then promptly left the room.

"Hey! Don't leave me in here like this!"

There was no answer.

"God dammit."

When he returned a few minutes later, he held a bottle of champagne in one hand and two glasses in the other. She could see sweat dripping from the bottle, letting her know the contents were perfectly chilled.

"It's about time." She tugged at her restraints. "Let me go."

"Not yet." He dragged the bottom of the bottle between her legs and over her stomach, forcing a delightful shudder from her body. "I'm not done with you yet."

"Promises." She grinned. "Seriously, I'm dying here."

He filled both glasses, then set one aside. Gently he cradled her head in one hand and tilted the glass against her lips so she could drink. He let her sip until it was completely empty.

"Thanks." She smiled. "Now, about these scarves--"

"They're gonna stick around for a while." He chuckled and reached for the other glass, then settled himself on the bed, kneeling between her legs.

As he tilted the glass, she sucked in a breath. The icy liquid cooled her hot body, but he quickly warmed it again as he bent and lapped it off her stomach.

"Please... oh god." She closed her eyes, ready to explode now.

Again he tilted the glass, ignoring her pleas. Ice cold champagne dripped down on her pussy, making her whimper. She shivered in anticipation as he dropped the empty wine glass on the carpet and slid the tip of his tongue over her moist slit.

"I want you to beg." He continued to tease her with the tip of his tongue.

"I won't―ahhh---" She arched against his mouth, desperate for more. "Will you just--"

"Beg."

"Please." I gasped when the word warranted a flick of his tongue over my clit. "More, please."

"More what?"

"Eat my pussy, master." She groaned. "Please."

She felt him push her pussy lips wide open. His tongue flicked her clit again, then snaked its way down to her opening, probing her once. Muscles were tense against her binds as his mouth bore down on her eager pussy, kissing her almost as he would her mouth.

"Ohhh... oh my god..." She was breathless now. So near to her release, any second now.

Suddenly, he stopped.

"What the fuck?" She asked, her voice raised in a frustrated pitch.

"You're not ready yet." He chuckled. "Patience."

"I'm ready―I was ready fucking yesterday―you better finish what you started."

With a wink, he leaned forward and picked up one of the candles. Her eyes widened, her body braced itself as he tipped the candle.

"Ahhh!" She cried out. "I told you not to burn---ahh!"

She writhed there on the bed as he dripped the wax over her body, merciless as he allowed it to trickle over her tits. Breaths were coming out in pants now, her body was tight with a mixture of pain and pleasure. She was going to fucking murder him―but it felt so good.

"Please..." Her heart was racing like crazy. "Fuck me, master."

"I'm sorry, what?" He tipped the candle again.

"Fuck me." She hissed through the pain and looked up at him with a look that likely resembled the pathetic bitch in her romance novel.

"I didn't quite catch that." Again he dribbled the hot wax over her tits. "Louder."

"Fuck me master!" She screamed. "Fuck me!"

Now he leaned to replace the candle and positioned himself between her legs. He stretched out over her body, kissing her lips.

Slowly he pushed his way into her, stretching her in that mixture of pain and pleasure that was always involved with that monster cock of his. She groaned deeply, arching to draw him deeper.

"You're so wet." He chuckled. "Have you cum?"

"I can't, because some asshole keeps stopping me before that can―ahh!--" He pinched her nipple again, reminding her of their roles. "No, master."

"Would you like to?" He stilled within her.

"Yes, some time this century." She wriggled, trying to goad him into moving again.

"You know the drill." A finger circled one of her nipples as he smiled down at her. "Beg."

"Damien--"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Master." She breathed. "May I please cum?"

Suddenly he drove into her, ripping a scream of pure ecstasy from her lips. She closed her eyes as delicious sensations swept through her body. Both their moans and cried of pleasure filled the room.

As her body tensed, he captured a nipple in her mouth and sucked. It was that one simple thing that finally pushed her over the edge. Her body curled into him.

"OH MY GOD―YES!!" She screamed. "Ohhhh!"

She came hard once, then again right after. Tremors swept through her body as he continued to fuck her hard and fast, then finally plunged into her one last time with a growl on his lips.

Both of them were panting with exhaustion, staring into each others eyes. He bent to press a soft kiss to her lips as he reached to loosen the scarf one one hand, then the other. Now that she could touch him, she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close, kissing him back.

"You're amazing." He whispered. "I love you."

"I love you too."

She watched him as he left the bed and untied her ankles.

Once she was up, she made straight for the bathroom. She was covered in wine and candle wax―all she could think about what a shower.

"Where are you going?"

"There's only one place on my body left to fuck." She grinned at him, licking her lips. "Care to join me in the shower, master?"

A gleam flashed in his eyes as he followed after her.