Candy

Story Info
His love and his light.
813 words
4.5
11.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The angel of my life is my wife Candy. Her name only scratches the surface of the sweetness that lies within. She is a creature of great passion and powerful sexual expression. We have shared many sexual adventures between ourselves and occasionally with others.

The greatest times though are our nightly interludes. You come to me in the darkness of our bedroom, pale moonlight from the open window playing across your fair skin like faeries across a still pond. I reach up to caress the silky smoothness of your skin under my rough hands, knowing you yearn for my touch as much as I for yours. I pull your head to mine and our lips lock in a longing embrace as tongues dart about in a mock battle for supremacy. The taste of pleasure upon your lips is like nothing else I can imagine. Just the simple act of kissing pours ecstasy through my body. My longing for you gains a life of its own, urging me to take you now but I force myself to wait, to savor the treats and delights before me.

I break the kiss. For a moment our eyes meet. The fire within them says more about our feelings than words ever could. Neither of us wants to end the moment but our desires force us to forge on. You fall lightly onto your back and I follow down kneeling above you. You sigh as I place delicate kisses along your neck and chest. My hands flow against the smoothness of your skin. I take a nipple into my mouth and suck on it. I feel the heat flowing between us as I suckle like a newborn taking nourishment from his mother. You moan and sigh from the pleasures of lips and tongue dancing across the hardening nub.

I continue my trip down your luscious body. Kisses blazing a trail of fire across your skin as my head settles between your thighs. I breathe deeply of your sweet and musky scent. My mouth waters as I pull apart the folds of your smooth pussy lips. The hair carefully shaved away leaving only the creamy skin and velvety folds of passion. My tongue darts out licking up one side and down the other. I drink deeply of your juices sliding my tongue into your wet hole. Then I rise closer to your clit, my tongue playing across the hood nearing the clit but not touching it. You moan and arch your back pushing against my face hoping I will give in to your desire, but I play on, so carefully missing your passion spot as I caress all around it with my tongue.

Finally I give into your cries and smile to myself as you groan loudly with my tongue firmly pressed into your clit. I begin moving my tongue in slow deliberate circles around your clit. I'm greeted with silence, a reaction I know is you focusing on the intense pleasures that are now shooting through your body. My speed increases slightly and your moans begin. Stopping the circles I begin the steady up and down motions that will bring on the final result I seek. Your moans increase in volume and frequency, punctuated by an occasional sob. I dig my fingers into your ass cheeks holding my face tight against your pelvis as you begin to gyrate and buck your hips. I suck your clit into my mouth as I flick my tongue against it, this proves too much for you to resist and your floodgates release. I lick and suck your pussy savoring the sweet juices of your love as you pant and writhe in the throes of your orgasm.

I crawl back up over you, my face above yours. Leaping like a hungry cat you begin kissing and licking my face sharing your own juices. You wrap your legs behind mine and pull our pelvises together. My hard cock slides easily into your drenched pussy. The wetness and warmth inside you pulls me out of my mind for a moment. Regaining my senses I slowly piston my cock in and out of your hot pussy. I relish every moment, every movement building the overwhelming pressures already inside me. I try to hold back, but your velvety pussy walls gripping my swollen cock prove to be too much too quickly. I begin to thrust hard and fast, grabbing your ass as you writhe beneath me. With a loud grunt and groan I release my seed deep inside you and you moans at the feeling my cock exploding.

I fall to your side panting and you drape your arm over me. We ignore the wetness of our sexual interlude and snuggle close. You kiss me and say, "I love you."

I reply, "I love you, too." We fall asleep, you in my arms, me in yours.