Candy & Rick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Have you ever had an orgasm Rick asked and Candy said no. He asked if she used tampons and she said yes and she remembered it hurting the first time she did. Rick said it still might hurt some the first time. She reached into his robe and as she grabbed hold of him said it sure will if I let you do me. She kept her hand there and asked if she stood before him would he please describe how she looked to him. He said he would try and she gave his soft prick a squeeze and withdrew her hand. Candy stood before him and undressed saying the fire felt good against her back. Seeing her naked in front of him gave him an immediate hard-on.

He started telling her an overall appearance. She was of average height, yes she knew what average was, was a little dark complexioned, still had some tan left, hair was shorter than a lot of women kept it, and was on the light side weight wise. She had brown hair, no idea of color she said, ears were average size and did not stick out, face had a round shape, and nose had a slight upturn and was small, mouth and lips average size, teeth nice and white and straight. Her neck was not long, arms, hands and fingers normal. Breasts were average-nice sized, no sag, large nipples pointed out and upward. Waist small leading to full hips, nice rear that was not too large, nice long legs, muscular but not thick.

She seemed to have a large pubic brush and her labia were large and long sticking out of the hair. The hood of her clit could also be seen. Rick asked what else she wanted to know about herself and she surprised him by asking if he was hard. He answered very. She dropped on to her knees in front of him and found it sticking out from his robe. She took hold of it and asked if he would like to have sex with her now, here in front of the fire. He said are you sure and she said oh I am very sure. I have let this go long enough. Rick said let me go get something to put on the rug and some rubbers and left to get them. When he got back Candy was sitting on the edge of the couch using a finger to rub one of her nipples.

He spread the blanket in front of the fire and reached for Candy and asked if she could put the rubber on him. He opened the package and handed it to her and explained how it was rolled up. He said she had to be careful and not get precum on the outside of it and used a towel he had grabbed to wipe his dripping cock head off. He was not going to pull the foreskin back so he could last longer...he hopped. He guided her hands and the rubber to him and helped her roll it down. He showed her it was lubricated so don't touch it a lot and wipe it off this first time. She found the tip of protruding rubber on the end and asked what it was for and Rick said to her for his cum so the rubber did not stretch and break.

He helped her down on the floor and asked her to just relax and not worry about him this time, just enjoy what is happening to you. Candy said she would and Rick said he would tell her when he was going to enter her. He got along side of her and they started kissing and Rick used his hand to stimulate her nipples and breasts. He then moved his mouth down to them and sucked and licked for some time. They seemed to get very hard and he thought her breasts even got firmer. As he was sucking on a nipple his hand moved down between her legs. He rubbed her thighs up to her slit and she was soaking wet already. He moved his fingers up her slit and gently touched her clit one time then back down to her vagina.

He started with one finger and gently pushed it in. As wet as she was he had no difficulty. She was very tight and a short distance in he felt her hymen. It did not fully close her off as she was using tampons but there was some there that might hurt as he entered her. He gently pushed his finger past it and Candy did not seem to react any. He pulled back and went back to her clit wanting her to experience an orgasm. He used his finger for a while then moved down between her legs and started using his mouth and tongue. This caused her to really react and she started bucking her hips and moaning. It only took a short time and she cried out that she was cummmminnnnnnnngggggggg please don't stop!! He kept her doing so for over a minute then gently let her down. He moved up over her and kissed her giving her the first taste of herself.

He told her it was going to hurt some now, that he was going in very slow but steady. Candy said she was ready, go for it. Rick guided his cock head to her opening and slowly pushed it in. Between the lub on the rubber and her juices it slid it easily. He finally met the resistance he expected and gently but firmly pushed past it. Candy cried out one time and he stopped. She said no don't stop, keep going, I'm ok and he did. He was soon in all the way and he told her to bring her knees back to her chest and for her to use her hands to pull them back and open wide. She did so and he got in farther. He stopped and they rested for a few seconds. She finally surprised him and said fuck me Rick, make be cum again.

Rick pulled back almost all the way out and pushed back in her. He slowly picked up speed then noticed she was moving her pelvis with him. Candy was calling his name every time he pounded her pussy and soon started saying she was close, harder, harder! He did and all of a sudden she threw her head back and howled as her vaginal muscles clamped down on his cock. He felt her cum big time and watched her body spasm. This caused him to cum and he shot a load into the rubber giving her several good contractions. She finally let loose of her knees and her legs fell down to the floor. Her arms flew around him and she hugged him tightly to her. They kissed some and he moved his still hard cock in her some. She thrust back against him.

Candy said is it always this good and Rick said it was his goal to always make it this good but some men only cared about getting themselves off and not about their partner so it was not always for them. She felt him going soft and asked what the matter was. Rick said that was what happened after a man came and he got hold of the rubber and pulled out of her. He told her to put her hand down and feel what it was like now, then pulled it off and tied a knot in it. He wiped off with the towel and then wiped her off. They snuggled together and Candy said she never understood it could be so good. She was glad she had not waited any longer and thanked him for being so good to her. Rick said it was his pleasure, literally!

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers
12