Candy Ass Marine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caught the aroma of her arousal and was drawn to her pussy as if it were a magnet. My fingers held her inner lips open and I pressed my face hard into her, trying to push my tongue as deep as I could. Her hands grasped my head and pulled me deeper. When I was desperate for air I pulled back and, using my finger tips, pushed the hood away from her clit. I nipped it with my lips covering my teeth and she shook and shivered. I licked down and ran my tongue around the entrance to her sheath. She was quivering and moaning now. I was almost out of time.

I moved back up over her and rubbed the head of my cock around inside the lips to her pussy until he was very slippery. Her hand grasped him and guided him in. I slowly moved in an inch or so then paused. She was watching me with a smile on her face. I slipped in a couple more inches. Her eyes drooped and she moaned. I pulled back an inch then slowly thrust back in a four or five inches. I drew back again then could stand it no more and thrust rapidly until my pelvis bumped in to hers. I pulled almost out and began pumping in and out as fast as I could. I felt the tingle start and build rapidly and told her I was about to cum. Her hips started thrusting up to meet mine and she let out a tiny yip each time we slammed together. The yips got louder and louder and longer and longer until it was a continuous yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! She was flooding now and was delightfully slippery. I could hold it no longer and pulse after pulse of my semen spurted inside her. I leaned slowly forward and pressed my lips to hers. She held me so tight I was afraid she would hurt something. She was murmuring something and kissing me over and over.

I crawled over beside her and she snuggled up to me. "Jake, that was wonderful, really wonderful. I loved every second of it. I can't remember ever feeling so content and satisfied. I don't think I am ever going to let you go."

"Me too!"

Several months later we returned to the tavern where we had first met. Susie had lost her thirty pounds and really was beautiful. Her figure was stunning. She was wearing tight jeans and a cami over a halter top. Her long blond hair was in a pony tail.

Everyone in the place clapped and yelled at her. They were really delighted to see her. They all admired her new figure and the way she looked. A couple of really big guys came over and hugged and kissed her. She introduced them to me as Ted and Ralph. They were always the best arm wrestlers in town.

Ted looked me up and down, he grinned, "Take your cap off or buy the bar a round."

I smiled back, "No, I don't take my cap off. Sorry!"

"You have a choice, take the cap off, buy a round or arm wrestle our champ, Ralph."

"I won't take my cap off, I'm too broke to buy a round, so I guess I have to wrestle Frank here."

"The name is RALPH not Frank, asshole."

"OK Ralphie, let's go." I walked over to the arm wrestling bench.

The bartender walked from behind the bar to officiate. He adjusted our position and grips and asked if we were ready. Ralph said, "The winner takes Susie home!"

"That decision is up to Susie. Neither of us has the right to tell her who she goes home with, Frankie Boy."

"The name is RALPH!"

"Right Frank!"

The bartender asked if we were ready. Ralph said, "I'll whip him in ten seconds or less."

I looked him in the eye, "If you do, you have the right to ask Suzie, otherwise you have to ask me for permission to ask her."."

"Go." Yelled the barkeep. The bigger man tried a slam but I kept him from moving me at all, a look of disbelief crossed his face. He grunted and tried to get his shoulder behind his hand. He moved me a little then the barman told him he was very close to being beaten by default if he didn't get his elbow in place. I started to ask why if his elbow was out of place he didn't loose automatically. I just applied more pressure and got him back to vertical, I felt him weaken a bit but didn't jump on him. He grinned and said, "Here you go, hero." and threw all his strength into my arm. My arm didn't move. I took a long slow breath, I heard Susie whisper, "Now, Darling husband, Now!" I slammed into his arm with all I had and our fists slapped onto the pad. I let go of his hand and stepped back. I put my hand out to shake his and he turned his back and stalked away.

Susie threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. I held her close as everyone clapped and cheered.

The bartender patted my back, "Damned fine match, you whipped him fair and square."

Someone yelled, "Susie, did you really marry this guy?"

"I sure did, a couple weeks ago. He is my hero and my lover. Forever."

12