Candy at the Fertility Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr Murray now began my genital exam. He first place his fingers on the entrance to my hole gently caressing the outer lips Occasionally he would cover my entire genital area with the palm of his hand and press his hand firmly into my body and then rotate the general area giving a sensation of warmth to my pussy. Dr. Murray slowly inserted his middle finger into my cunt. As he crooked his finger to feel my G-spot I rewarded him by flooding his fingers with my hot and silky pussy juice.

"Dr. Fuck me with your fingers "

I could not believe I was saying this.

But Dr Murray's motions were nothing but clinical.

Even when he reached into his instrument tray and withdrew a small stainless steel teaspoon with a small hole in the middle. He placed the spoon firmly against the lips of my sex with my clit protruding through the hole for a more detailed inspection. I had never seen my clit so enlarged.

Dr Murray then reached into his instrument tray for a small artist's paint brush. I could not imagine what he was going to do with it. The first few flicks of the stiff bristles sent me shooting out of my stool the teaspoon clattered to the floor as I closed my legs tightly against the wooden brush.

I fell to the ground rolling un-controllably screaming "Fuck me," "Fuck me doctor,"

"I want your cock right now."

I lay on my stomach humping my pubic bone firmly in the hardwood floor as my ass rose and fell in mock intercourse.

But there was no relief in sight. Rhonda was back and helped me gain control. Dr Murray looked at me kindly and said. "It happens to the best of them"

"Do not be embarrassed. It is time to move on."

"Since you are going to have anal sex today, we need to prep you up"

"Rhonda will take care of the details."

Rhonda pulled down my sweater over my exposed breasts. My bra was still bunched up under them. The material of the wool felt delicious on my still distended nipples.

Rhonda led me to the next room. It was similar to the first. The same big mirrors and monitors. There was a large granite pillar in the center of the room and Rhonda had me stand against it and facing it. She made me hug the pillar with my arms around them. Once again she lifted my sweater to expose my breasts pressing them one on each side of the pillar.

In a few minutes I saw the door open in the mirror and I saw Dr Murray walk in. He again placed himself behind me. I concentrated on the mirror to see what he was doing.

He reached into the metal tray and extracted a very large syringe, and for the first time in my life I was mortified. My fears were somewhat eased when I saw him attach a thick but rather blunt plastic nozzle to the syringe. I looked in the mirror as his hands reached under my skirt. The movement of his hands around my rounded ass were obvious through the material of my skirt.

I felt his very experienced hands quickly get around the material of my thong to make contact with my ass hole. I looked into the mirror but could not see what Doctor was doing because both his hands were now high into my skirt urging me to part my legs.

I could feel one hand as it opened my bum and the tip of the nozzle found the entrance to my asshole. Dr Murray pressed my pubis firmly into the pillar and the nozzle now began entering me.

A sigh escaped my lips as Rhonda began massaging each of my nipples while kissing me on the lips. Rhonda's tongue entered my mouth while a warm delicious gel began to flood into my anal cavity. Dr. Murray held the nozzle deep in me with one hand while massaging my pussy with the other hand. He used a foot pump connected to the syringe to slowly pump the jelly into me..

I was finally back in the lounge and desperately needed release. I had been seriously warned by nurse Rhonda not to touch my genitals or breasts in any way. So I sat on the couch rocking my backside in the hope of some relief. Rhonda told me to wait while the therapy room was being prepped from the last session.

Finally the door opened and I was led into the room. It was a large room much like a surgical operating room. A operating table was kept ready covered in a comfortable mattress. Rhonda helped me up onto the mattress. I scooted up as Rhonda raised the upper part of the mattress using a remote control. I pulled my skirt down around me feigning modesty.

I looked around the room to see what was around me. Overhead was a bank of powerful operating room lights. At the foot of the bed was a set of powerful dildos vibrators, dilators and other medical equipment connected with thick wires and cords operated by foot switches obviously very powerful industrial grade

Rhonda pointed these out to me. On one side was a low bench like an exercise bench. It was made of granite and built into the floor. It offered a firm and very hard surface to provide powerful penetration without the cushioning of a wimpy mattress she said.

I saw another granite structure in the other corner.

"What is that?" I asked rather sheepishly.

It was shaped like a horse.

"It is much like a horse" Rhonda explained.

"A girl straddles the device just as she would straddle a horse keeping her legs wide apart"

" The device slopes forward." "She hugs the device as she lies down on the firm surface. "Needless to say this forms a means for the deepest penetration into a girl's bum."

"I am sure by the end of the day, you Candy will get a chance to sample each of our wonderful devices"

"Now let me introduce you to your new donors."

With this, she left the room.

When Rhonda was back she was accompanied by a tall dark skinned man. The photos had not done justice to his physique. He appeared to be wearing only the same white pants. Max stood by my bedside and kissed me deeply on the mouth. His gentle hands feeling my breasts through my sweater. My fingers reached for Max's body. His flesh was hard as iron. Rhonda finally separated Max and me from our embrace.

Rhonda led Max to a spot in the room illuminated by a powerful overhead light. He stood there in his slacks looking very handsome and rugged. I was absorbed in the revere of having sex with Max when Rhonda suddenly reached behind Max undoing the cord that held his slacks up. In one swift motion Rhonda had pulled down his slacks and now they lay at his feet.

My body began writhing immediately as if it had a mind of its own as I eyed Max' s enormous cock. His cock was at least nine inches long and was held by a steel ring at it's base. The steel ring had leather straps that went between his ass cheeks and around his waist. The waistband had an adjustable strap tensioning the ring pulling it against his body.

"Max and Roger have been in this chastity belt for a week Ronda explained"

"We wanted him to have enough sperm to ensure you had a successful experience."

The sight of Max's balls told me as much. They were the size of small pears and hung low from the base of his un-cut cock. Max was partially erect and Rhonda reached in front of him, and in a quick motion pulled his foreskin back over the large purple glans that formed the tip of his penis. His cock was uncut and that excited me.

"Max will soon be ready to do you Candy as soon as his erection is complete."

"You may want to help him get really turned on" she said.

I needed no further invitation.

Max was standing in front of the foot of the operating table. I slowly drew my knees up and then let them fall apart, giving Max a nice view of my trimmed bush and the gaping hole in between. My left hand reached behind me and my lacquered red finger nail pressed and partly entered my ass.

Max's cock immediately came to life. It immediately rose to the ninety degree position As the lovely chocolate colored skin stretched to accommodate his growing thickness.

Max now came to the side of the table I was lying on. My hands reaching for his cock It looked huge. It was inches from my lips, and for the first time in my life my mouth opened to accept it. I went up and down the shaft with my tongue as my fingers massaged his balls heavy with seed.

His firm hands gently turned me on my left side. My face away from him. I looked in the mirror and he was now holding my right ankle and bending my leg at the knee. My left leg pointed straight down.

Max took a moment to stand back and enjoy the view of my magnificent bum His fingers then expertly found the material of my thong. He ripped it apart, and it was immediately lying in shreds on the floor.

His long brown fingers immediately began working on the entrance to my ass. He dipped one finger deep into my cunt for lubrication and then expertly began pressing firmly on the entrance to my rear end. I held my breath as he pushed in and finally he had his middle finger deep into my butt crack.

I could feel it moving around inside me and it hurt.

In a few minutes his gentle movements in and out made me feel comfortable. I pushed my backside against his hand in an effort to draw his finger deeper. This time he rewarded me with two fingers. His other hand gently massaged the inner skin of my left thigh.

When I looked behind me Rhonda was preparing the granite horse. Max moved away from me turning me over. My pussy was on fire.

"Fuck me, Max, Fuck me deep"

I could not believe

I was saying he words. My body rose from the table and my back arched anticipating.

Max helped me get off the table.

My body stood on trembling legs, as Max kissed me deeply. His tongue entering my mouth. Once again he reached under my sweater to pinch the nipples of my bare breasts.

Wordlessly he guided me to the granite horse like device. Raising my leather boot he had me straddle the device. It felt hard and cold.

It was high enough that my heels barely made contact with the floor. Ronda approached from behind me bending down to fasten my feet to straps in the floor. I had not noticed them so far. Max stood in front of me

Holding his enormous cock in his hands. He was gently stroking himself. The brown skin of his cock looked exquisitely smooth and delicious.

Rhonda now positioned herself behind Max. She firmly reached in front to stroke Max's cock while tightening the leather straps the held the base of his cock. Blood immediately was forced into Max and his cock stood looking more like a weapon of destruction. Veins pulsed and his cock twitched un-controllably. I tried to move my pussy in an effort to rub it on the horse, but my legs were fastened firmly.

Rhonda made me bend forward over the sloping horse. My arms hugged the horse While each of my breasts hung pendulously over the sides. I looked in the lighted mirror, and saw my large round fleshy ass displayed like never before.

Then the reflection was blocked my Max's large body. He was behind me now. His cock inches from my rear passage. This time he was not so gentle as I thought him to be. He was firm as he pulled my ass cheeks apart. I could feel the thick head of his cock at the entrance.

I looked in front of me and had not noticed when Roger had entered the room. But now he was there handsome as I had seen him in the catalog.

He was naked and lay on his back on the bench. His thick cock was pointed to the ceiling. It was not as long as Max's but was very thick around. I was mesmerized by the sight as I began to fantasize. I was immediately brought to reality as a piercing pain began to rip through my bum. The head of Max's cock was beginning to enter me. I was now sure I could not take the thing.

AAAAAhhhhhhh...........

I exclaimed as Max's cock head began entry

He gave me a few seconds to get accustomed to the size. My pussy was throbbing and I had just let out a load of pussy juice all over the granite horse.

Wordlessly Max inched forward. My eyes glued on Roger and then Rhonda.

Then she did an amazing thing.

Rhonda reached under the skirt of her white uniform. In one motion her panties were on the floor. She now straddled Rogers face and then bent over to take his enormous cock in her mouth.

I thrust my ass outward in an effort to get more of Max's cock into me. I knew I had quite a lot into my bum by now as I glanced in the mirror. His black body against my white skin looked as delicious as it felt deep inside me.

I could not see Roger's face. But it was buried deep in between Rhonda's thighs and in her skirt. Rogers hands were on either side of his face holding Rhonda's thighs apart as his mouth did things with Rhonda that I could only imagine.

In the next instant Max was in me all the way. It felt as if his cock was in me all the way to my throat. The front of his body made complete contact with my bum and his cock was now invisible.

I was completely turned on now. Rogers cock now wet and glistening too with Rhonda's saliva.

Max began moving out of me now. He was almost half way out and then suddenly without warning he pushed the whole length into my bum.

AHHHHhhhhhhh........

I gasped at the unexpected thrust into my bum.

Looking into the mirror, Max's black hands held each of my white ass cheeks separating Them and then fucking me in a steady slow rhythm.

It felt reaaalllly good as guttural sounds escaped my lips in rhythm with his thrusting into my depths

Unnnnnhh........ Unnnnnnh ......

I moaned as my breathing became ragged and irregular.

Sweat poured from my body and my hair was wet and disheveled. I reached in front of me my hands pressing hard on my exposed breasts.

But Max continued fucking me this time harder in my ass. His strokes were slow but went very deep his balls slapping on the back of my thighs.

My moans grew louder as his thrusts got harder and deeper and my pussy was now begging to be fucked.

Unnnnnhh........ Unnnnnnh ......

I moaned in rhythm with his penetration.

And then. Almost abruptly, Rhonda was again on her feet.

She snapped her fingers as a sign to Max who was at this time impaled deeply in my bum.

Rhonda walked over and released my ankles from their shackles. Max's powerful arms now reached under my knees lifting me up from the horse his cock still deep inside me.

He now walked over to where Roger was on his back. Gently he laid me down facing Roger. My body bent over Roger's torso and my legs straddling him. Rhonda reached between us guiding Roger's cock into my deeply swollen cunt.

I wanted it to go in slow. But Max was pushing into my backside. Roger moved his powerful hips upwards to match Max's thrusts. I screamed. mad with lust as Roger covered my mouth with his. His tongue entered my mouth as powerful cock worked into my cunt without mercy.

Max was not showing any signs of slowing down. His two hundred pounds slammed into my slender body like a sledge hammer. Roger began massaging my breasts as I began to cum in a huge orgasm.

I had never had the power of two cocks at once pound my delicate body. I screamed obscenities as complete lust took hold of my being.

Max began to pump me faster as Roger's cock tightened in my cunt. Squeezing my nipples very hard I knew he was on the edge. And then the dam burst as Roger flooded me with his sperm.

Max pumped my ass harder in an effort to force Roger's sperm into my vulva. And then I knew Max couldn't hold it any longer. He pulled out of me now as I straddling Roger' erupting cock. Max's highly engorged cock was now inches from my face. I took it in my hands and licked the tip. Max shot his load into my face. I quickly opened my mouth not wanting to waste ever a drop of his cum.

Max was still squirting as I took his enormous cock between my lips quickly drinking gobs of the thick white juice. The juice overflowed and ran down my chin to my breasts. Rhonda reached over to rub the juice into my nipples.

I was certain Roger had flooded my cunt and inseminated in a very unique way. The innocent gentle wife had now become a slut wife, a whore, a nympho a bitch, a fuck toy. What would Walter say if he found out?

Or maybe he'd just stand there and watch his wife being pounded by a young stud (or two or three)

I could hardly walk as I left the clinic that night. I could hardly drive home. I wished someone would drive me home.

Then I wished it was Max driving me home.

And I sitting on his lap, with his cock in my bum as we speed on a bumpy mountain road.

12