Candy Cane Cocked Cousin...and Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,469 Followers

"Pussy? Beaver? Box? Vagina? Cunt? Is that what you're trying to say?" She asked angrily. For a second I thought it might be preferable to just jump out the hayloft doors to the ground below and escape into the fields beyond. "What's wrong with it anyway?" she demanded as she grabbed the pad from my hands and started to flip through the pages.

"Well, they're sorta half woman and half animal. And you made it look sorta flower like," I said as I looked dubiously at the gaping, bright pink, petal like layers of skin that sat in a thick triangular pelt of black fur. "It looks like fur, it could be a monkey's..." I protested.

"That's hair Charlie! A woman's pubic hair," she almost yelled.

"But women don't ...okay sure they can grow hair down there...but jeeze Rose, not like that," I protested, trying to compare this picture to the image of the smooth mound of my girlfriend I had in my head.

"Are you nuts? I thought you said you've slept with Ellie Mae...you must have seen.." But then she stopped in mid sentence, sudden understanding clear in her dark eyes. "She's shaved, isn't she?" she asked.

Blushing I just mumbled a couple of incomprehensible words.

"Completely?"

I just nodded my head in confirmation.

"You've never seen an unshaved woman have you?"

"Well"

"What about the other girls you've dated...magazines...Christ, the internet Charlie?"

"Not like that," I insisted as I stared at the picture. "And anyway, the rest of it doesn't look right either. You've made it look like a bloody flower...it should be smoother. It's like you've drawn a couple of sets of lips between her legs."

"But...but..." Rose started, clearly dumbfounded.

"And what's this?" I added triumphantly as I pointed at the bright red bud that seemed to be sticking out of the top of this strange monkey woman's sex.

"It's a clitoris Charlie...you have heard of them haven't you. The schools of Tennessee do have sex education courses don't they?" she asked and then waited for my response.

"They mentioned them," I started tentatively, while actually having no memory of them at all ever in class. "But I can't remember exactly what they said...and anyway, not all girls have them," I said confidently. "What are they for anyway?"

"Not all girls have them?" my cousin croaked. "What are they for?"

"Ellie doesn't have one," I insisted, pretty sure I couldn't have missed it if she did.

Rose actually took five deep breaths before she continued. "Charlie, I know men aren't the most observant beings God put on earth nor do I want to pry into your love life with Miss Bald Tennessee but how closely have you looked?"

"Well," I said offhandedly, "I mean I don't stick my head between her legs or anything but I'm pretty sure"

"What about cunnilingus Charlie?"

"We don't usually use that word down here Rose," I answered, not recognizing the word but sure I didn't like the sound of it.

"ORAL... SEX," Rose said loudly and slowly.

"What about it? I mean what's that got to do with this clittery thing?" I asked. My cock was suddenly hard again as I thought of the feel of Ellie's lips around my cock.

"You know, when you lie down between your girlfriend's legs and bring your tongue to her slit and lick..."

"That's not oral sex! That's disgusting!"

"You've never gone down on Ellie?"

I was getting redder and more embarrassed by the second, then finally just blurted out, "It's against the law in Tennessee."

"Eating pussy is against the law in Tennessee?" she demanded, both incredulity and amusement reflected in her face.

"The whole Southeast," I insisted, then added wanting to escape the conversation, "Lets get back to work, we can talk about this later."

"Somebody's definitely going to have to have a talk with you my boy," Rose said as she moved towards her easel. "You're going to be going to College next year for crying out loud. Not everyone has one...sweet jaysus..."

Irritated by her manner I shot back, "Well the drawing still isn't very good, no matter what you say about that thing. If those are some of your semi abstract things, no wonder your Mr. Crandall thought you had to get back to basics and learn to draw."

For minutes Rose didn't say anything, instead seemed to be almost attacking the canvas with her paint laden brushes. As I watched her hands as they slashed through the air I was pretty confident this picture wasn't going to end up looking much like me.

"Charlie," she finally said after looking up and staring at me almost pityingly for twenty seconds. I didn't like the look in her eyes.

"Uh huh," I said with a false grin on my face.

"It was a self portrait. All of them were."

"A self portrait of who?" I asked stupidly just as the import of her words struck me. I tried to save myself by asking, "But it's an abstract self portrait right?"

"No."

We were quiet for the next five minutes, then Rose suddenly ended the session.

"Are you angry at me?" I asked tentatively.

"I have a headache Mr. Lyte," my cousin answered, and in doing so became the first member of the female species to use that particular line on me.

Dressed and moving slowly towards the ladder two minutes later, I turned back and said, "I know you're a little mad at me...but I was thinking...would you do a favor for me Rose?"

"A favor? For you?" she hissed.

"For mom really...Christmas is coming up and I thought it'd be nice if you drew a portrait of mom and me as a Christmas present....I mean I'll be gone next year, it'd be nice." Rose didn't answer immediately so I rushed on. "I'd prefer one where you recognize us...you know, not abstract or anything weird," then quickly added when I saw a scowl start to spread on her face. "I'll pay you...it'll be your first commission."

"A naked portrait?"

"What!"

"A picture of you and your mom naked, is that what you want?"

"You're fucking sick," I raged, then turned and left.

She's a pervert, a sick pervert I thought to myself later that night as I stroked my penis to the memory of the heavily pelted mound and the throbbing crimson clit I'd seen in my cousins painting that afternoon. There's no way it looks like that I kept saying to myself as I pumped. And I couldn't stop myself from remembering her last words about mom.

*****

"I'm sorry."

"What do you want," I answered belligerently to my cousin who stood just inside my bedroom doorway. We hadn't really talked in the four days since our afternoon encounter. Even mom had commented on our lack of conversation at dinner that night.

"I'm the adult, I should know better," she started. "It's not your fault you don't know anything about women." Seeing the frown starting to form on my lips she started to laugh.

"I know lots," I growled.

"Maybe I'm not the best at apologies but you're still my favorite cousin...and cute," she said, then came over and gave me a big hug.

"You're only one," I grumbled while trying to keep the elation I felt from showing.

"I'll do your portrait... with your clothes on," she said.

"You will?"

"For my favorite cousin and my favorite aunt...one each," she promised.

"I can pay."

"Your moms will be a classic portrait, a mother and her loving son, dressed in their Sunday best, smiling from the porch of their idyllic home in the Tennessee hills, a cow behind them, they'll..."

"And mine?" I asked, interrupting her attempt to get a rise out of me.

"Well, the two of you might be naked in that one," she said, an evil grin now firmly planted on her face " The boys big cock, seemingly always fully erect, pointing at his mom, luring her..."

"Shut up," I ordered, then pulled her into my arms and hugged her.

"Are we friends again? I missed you Charlie," my cousin whispered softly into my ear.

"I didn't."

"Ha!" Rose said as she escaped my arms.

"Moms going out Friday night...if you want to start then," I offered.

"What about little Ellie Mae?" my cousin teased but I knew she wasn't going to miss it for anything.

"You still haven't told me what the portrait is going to cost," I said, ignoring her barb.

"Yours is free...you're going to have to do a favor for me for your moms though."

"What favor?"

"You'll see," Rose answered, then went out the door only to reappear a second later with a rolled up painting in her hand which she offered me.

"What is it?"

"A little present for my favorite cousin. You can consider it lesson number one in Rose's Woman's Studies course for her backwoods cousin."

"Ha, ha," I said as I slowly unrolled the canvas. "Whose are they?" I finally asked after I'd stared at the painting for second after second.

"I only do self portraits Charley," Rose said as she danced out the door. For minutes I continued staring at the most perfect breasts I'd ever seen.

Round and full...sitting proudly on the page...a pair of puffed up, dark nipples pointing slightly upward and outward...a blue vein shimmering under the translucent milky skin...perfect handfuls that...

In my dreams that night I ran my cock repeatedly between them...then splashed cum into Rosie's laughing mouth.

****

"What's that," I asked about seven-thirty Friday night when I poked my head over the edge of the loft and saw Rosie organizing a pile of stuff on her desk.

"A Japanese cock mold," she answered without looking up. She had a sly smile on her lips though.

"A cock mold?" I asked dubiously as I walked over to where she stood. "What do you do with it?" I added as I looked over her shoulder and saw she was mixing some sort of evil smelling concoction in a bowl.

"Well, I take this stuff, then, when it has the right consistency mind, I slather it over and around your erect penis and balls until they're covered completely..."

"Nooo way...not a chance," I promised.

"It's a Japanese technique Charley," she said with a straight face. "Apparently it gives a man an incredible orgasm."

"It does? How?" I asked, pretty sure Rose was pulling my leg, but still, you could never be sure about Asians, I'd heard they had some weird sexual practices.

"Well you attach the two wires through small holes...and then when you turn the battery on..."

"Bullshit." But still, eventually I let her finally talk me into it.

"It's for a couple of girls at school...they're working on a Christmas project," she'd finally admitted.

"And they need a mold of my cock?" I demanded.

"They're lesbians. And they couldn't get anyone else at school to do it. I told them I had the perfect cock for the job."

"You told them you were going to get them a mold of your cousin's cock?"

"Don't be silly! I told them I'd met this cowboy in a bar last weekend who had the most beautiful penis I'd ever seen. And that he was incredible in bed. That it was just the right size for their special, secret project."

"What's their project anyway?" I asked her, my curiosity definitely aroused. Does she really think I have a beautiful penis I wondered to myself?

"It's a secret. Even Mr. Crandall doesn't know."

"But," I started to object but then said nothing as Rosie undid the belt of my jeans and then lowered my zipper. Already hard, I popped out and up against my stomach after my jeans had been quickly pushed down my legs. Rosie then directed me to the armchair where she had me sit on a towel she'd placed on it earlier. While her right hand slowly stirred the contents of the pot the palm of her other hand circled my cock. Fuck...my cousin Rosie was touching my penis!

"It's big tonight," she said softly as her hand moved slowly up my shaft.

"Gosh Rosie...please! I don't think we should," were the words I got out before a first handful of the mucky sludge was applied to my trembling shaft. "Oh fuck," I groaned, "you're sure it won't hurt it?"

"It won't do anything Charlie...I promise. Do you think I'd do anything to hurt my favorite cousin?"

"It depends," I said, not at all confident of my cousin.

"Remember, your penis has to stay hard until it sets...and don't cum," she ordered as she finished 'molding' me.

"How long? There's no way I can stay hard with this crap on my cock. It feels icky."

"Pretend it's Ellie Mae...that you're inside your little sweetie," Rose teased, clearly enjoying my predicament.

"She doesn't feel or smell like mud," I complained. "I'm already starting to soften."

"You are?" Rosie challenged, then quickly lifted her black t-shirt over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra!

Twenty-five minutes later Rosie carefully removed the cast from my cock, a cock that had never wavered from rock hard attention. Fucking tits you could die for!

"You better go get cleaned up...just in case it was toxic," Rosie cautioned with a smirk when she'd finally got the mold off me and had placed it in the straw lined box she'd prepared for it.

"Toxic...fuck Rosie, if anything happens," I yelled as I leapt from the chair and then threw myself down the ladder and exploded across the floor of the barn and raced towards the house.

****

Rosie had the easel set up and her paint tubes arrayed and ready when I reappeared showered and dressed twenty minutes later. She had her back to me but she was definitely naked.

"Where are your clothes?" I asked nervously as I wandered towards the spot that she'd lit with two small spotlights and was clearly where she wanted me to stand. I slowly moved to lower the zipper on the shorts I'd put on after washing.

"You can leave them on...I'm just going to do some preliminary sketches...for the portrait," Rose instructed. Almost hidden behind the easel and with her long hair hanging in front and down and over her chest I couldn't see much. I just got quick tantalizing views of part of a breast when she moved to the edge of the easel to get a better look at her subject. Still, I was able to quickly confirm that Rose Williams was not shaven. In fact she was hairy!

"You're naked," I protested.

"Well look to the side then if it offends you, I want to catch your profile anyway," Rose ordered.

"But," I started to protest, not wanting to miss anything, but stopped when my eyes saw the full length portrait on the wall. "Where'd that come from," I asked as I tried to peer through the bright lights at the picture.

"Don't move," she demanded too late as I stepped out of the light and moved towards the wall.

"Mom?" I asked incredulously when I recognized the nude woman who was the subject of the portrait. "But how? Did she pose?" I asked as my eyes devoured my mother's naked body. "I shouldn't be looking at her...its not..." I stammered, unable to tear my eyes from the picture.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" I heard whispered in my ear.

"She's my mom," I said as I felt the blood flood into my penis.

"It's just a drawing of a beautiful woman Charlie...no big deal," Rose said nonchalantly as she leaned her naked body against me.

"I shouldn't look at it," I said but made no attempt to move.

"Do you ever dream of her?" Rose whispered.

"What do you mean? No, of course not." I denied.

"I don't really much like that guy she's sleeping with now," Rose added.

"What guy? Mom's not sleeping with anybody...she's a mother...she's head of the library. Who do you think she's sleeping with? Not the cop?" I demanded, thinking of the guy she'd been dating on and off for the last year.

"Of course the cop. Who else do you think she was sleeping with? I don't think he really satisfies her though."

"Mom's having sex with somebody?" I finally replied.

"Charlie, your mom's thirty-six, beautiful, highly sexed...of course she's having sex."

"Highly sexed? Mom? How do you know?"

"We've talked Charlie, woman talk," Rose said exasperatingly and then as the questions pored from my lips refused to say anything more, only, "Ask your mom."

Yeah right I thought to myself.

"I think that's enough painting for tonight," Rose said and then turned back towards her easel and started to clean up. This snapped my attention back from mom's picture to Rosie's rear end -- her naked rear end. I'd almost forgotten.

"Already?" I was definitely in no hurry to leave now. I watched as she carried her paints over to the desk. Watched her tight butt as she leaned over the desk.

"Could you carry the armchair and put it under the lights please Charlie?"

"Why, are you going to paint me in the chair?" I asked as I followed her orders. "Here?" I asked.

"Yup, that's fine, thanks," Rose answered as she walked over and then sat down in the chair. Her breasts were bare, uncovered now as she flicked her hair backward. I tried to peer between her tightly shut thighs.

"Should I do something?"

"Yes, come here." Rosie answered.

"Why?" I asked nervously as I walked almost zombie like towards her.

"Kneel down...in front of me...right there," she said as she indicated a spot between her knees which she'd just spread.

"Kneel?" I asked as I knelt in front of her. I could see the picture of my naked mother over her shoulder when I looked up. My cock was throbbing.

"Lift my leg up on the arm of the chair," Rose directed.

"Like that?" I asked when I'd taken her left leg and lifted it over the upholstered arm of the chair. She wriggled her bottom closer to the edge of the seat...closer to my gaping eyes.

"The other one too," she said and then smiled when I placed her other leg over the other arm of the chair. She was split and open, the engorged pink lips of her pussy highlighted by the black pubic hair that surrounded it. It looked a hell of a lot like the pictures I'd seen the other night.

"Recognize anything?" Rosie asked.

"Sorta," I admitted as my head moved even closer to my cousin's gaping sex.

"Do you see it?" Rose asked. When I shook my head no she reached for my hands and placed them on each side and just above her slit. "Move your fingers like this," she said as she directed them like a puppet master might. I slowly uncloaked the crimson bud.

"I see it," I whispered almost reverentially.

"Now eat me Charley," Rose instructed.

And so I ate my cousin. I tasted a woman's sex for the first time. Tentative at first. Unsure. A quick lick up and down her channel, much as I'd sample a new food before chowing down.

Rose didn't say much at first, instead let me simply explore. Then as I grew more confident, as her sexual aroma flew into my brain and ignited some heretofore unknown chemical response in my brain, as the taste of her sex aroused every taste bud in my mouth, she slowly led me. Her hands were suddenly on the back of my head, both holding me to her as well as subtly repositioning me. A whispered, "yes...oh yes Charlie," rewarded a successful kiss or lick or suck, a, "no, not like that...yes better," met less pleasing moves.

Attuned to every word and sound she made, to every touch, I quickly mastered her needs, understood exactly what made her tick. And then suddenly the instructions stopped, replaced instead by a moaning, desperate woman who bucked under my teenage tongue, seemingly trying to throw me off even as she held my head against her in an iron like grip.

And then the spasms started, started deep inside her and then rushed up her channel, pushing her orgasm up in liquid waves that crashed against my lapping tongue.

"That was cunnilingis?" I finally asked my panting cousin as I sat looking up at her from between her legs.

"Yes Charlie."

"So we broke the law."

"A couple of them," my cousin answered, slowly recovering, a grin starting to grow on her face.

"Don't ever tell anyone I did that," I mock ordered.

"Not even Miss Ellie Mae," she teased.

"Especially not her."

"So, did you like it?"

"It was okay," I answered with a shrug.

"What about your mom? I think she was watching," she said as she flicked her head towards the picture on the wall.

"What about her?"

"Would you like to eat her?" Rose asked as she moved her left leg from the arm of the chair and repositioned her foot so it rested between my legs.

scouries
scouries
10,469 Followers