Candy Cane Cocked Cousin...and Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,469 Followers

"No...of course not...never," I denied as my cousin ran her foot and toes up and down my shaft.

But we didn't go any farther that night. We were both spent. Emotionally and physically. We both knew where we were going...what was going to happen...that there would be more. In my dreams that night I dined between the legs of a funny, dark haired girl from Chicago. And then I ate my mom for dessert!

*****

I looked at my mom differently the next couple of days. I couldn't help it. Like me she was a tall athletic blond who, if Rosie's picture of her was accurate, had slightly smaller but more pointed breasts than my cousins. Nipples that were puffier and pinker...and tight blond curls that did little to hide her pink insides...

Her sex was less exorbitant than her niece's but still featured a deep pink richness to the engorged lips (according to Rosie's picture anyway) that lured me in a way Ellie May's never had. She and Rosie dominated my dreams in those first couple of weeks of December.

But with me busy with exams and Rosie busy at school we didn't get many chances to be alone in the studio in those weeks leading up to Christmas. We had a couple of quick sessions up in her atelier but both of us stayed dressed as she made rapid sketches of me in various positions. She also photographed me naked from every angle one afternoon but her serious working mien quickly discouraged my attempts to turn the subject to sex.

She also refused in those weeks to allow me to see the two portraits; simply rebuffed every attempt on my part to see them with a, "They're Christmas presents. I want them to be a surprise."

*****

The desk was sitting exactly in the middle of the room when I poked my head up into her space on the eighteenth of December, a Tuesday. Only a week away from Christmas, school was finally out for both of us and with mom still working we'd arranged to spend the day in the studio to allow Rosie to put the finishing touches to her portraits.

One of Rosie's spotlights shone brightly down on what I took to be three candles that formed a perfect triangle on the desk. A flat, rectangular, gaily wrapped box lay at the centre of the geometric formation. Three long, thin boxes, clearly for the three candles, were piled on the edge of the desk.

"What, you're into witchcraft now?" I asked as I approached the centre of the room.

They weren't candles! Which I quickly discovered when I lifted one from the desk. "Tennessee Titans?" I asked as I recognized the logo of our favorite team on the smooth blue shaft of fired and painted ceramic.

"The Vols?" I asked as I put the blue one back and took hold of the orange one on which I immediately recognized the face of Smokey, the Vols mascot. And then it slowly seeped into my head that I wasn't holding a candle... then I opened my hand to release....

"Charley!" Rose shrieked as she lunged to grab the painted glassy cock I'd let slip through my fingers. "They're worth two hundred bucks each," she admonished as she gingerly put it back in its place on the desk.

"That was the project? To make Tennessee Titan and University of Tennessee Volunteer glass penises?" I demanded angrily.

"Uh huh," my cuz answered proudly.

"Who is going to pay two hundred dollars for one of those?"

"We've sold all hundred and fifty of them."

"Who has? I thought it was those two lesbians...what do you have to do with it?"

"I helped with the painting...and provided the cock...so of course I'm a full partner and share in the profits."

If you're not an American or haven't been exposed to the rabid collecting habits of football fans you might find it hard to accept that it would be easy to sell one hundred and fifty ceramic penises painted in team colors. I had no such difficulty once I'd absorbed the idea. Football fans in Tennessee will buy any product that sports the team colors and logo. Shit they would have been able to sell ten thousand each of them. Heck, even my mom, a rabid fan of both teams, had a wall unit in the den full of footballs and bobble heads and team hats and...

"Oh no you don't, no effing way," I ordered when I realized what Rosie was going to do with the two painted penises.

"What?" she asked innocently.

"You are not giving mom my penis for Christmas," I insisted. My cousin just smiled demurely as she repacked them into the specially prepared boxes. Boxes she'd already wrapped in team logo'd Christmas wrapping paper.

"This ones mine," Rosie said as she picked up the third glass cock and slowly pushed it back and forth through her palm. The shaft of the penis was painted so it resembled a rattlesnake. My face was painted on the cockhead!

"That's not right," I complained as I watched her lift the top off the larger box which had been sitting inside of the triangle. Then couldn't help asking, "What are those?" as she set her glass snake prick among what looked like candy canes.

"Candy canes cocks Charlie."

"Like the other ones?" I asked even though I could see they were different.

"Oh no cousin, these ones are fully functional," she answered with a wicked grin as she lifted a red and white striped cock from the box.

"Fully functional?"

"Uh huh," she said, then slowly ran her tongue the full length of the cock before popping the head between her lips. She explained later that she and the girls had poured a latex/plastic mix into the cock mold after they'd finished doing the glass ones. And then Rose had painted the half dozen produced so they looked like candy canes.

"Maybe we should get back to work now Rosie. Aren't you going to paint me today?"

"Later Charlie," Rose said and then ran her moist tongue again up the candy cane cock, then added, "go over and sit in the chair Charlie".

"The chair?" I asked stupidly as I walked towards it.

"Take off your pants first," she said as I went to sit down. And then it was her turn to kneel between my legs once I was positioned with my legs up on the armrests. And then my cock was suddenly engulfed between two red lips and welcomed by a saliva coated tongue that danced up and down my shaft.

It took me about three seconds to realize that Eleanor (my Ellie May as Rose called her), and my cousin had gone to completely different oral sex academies. Unlike my girlfriend, who never got more than my cockhead between her lips, and who absolutely refused to let me cum in her mouth, Rose seemed quite happy to take the penis completely into her mouth. To swallow! To do things with her tongue that was so fine that I could almost convince myself there was no need for a woman to have a vagina. I was groaning, thrashing in the chair, my two hands full of my cousin's long mane, almost mindlessly fucking her face, when she pulled back from me and left my saliva coated penis bucking in the air.

"Christ Rosie...pleassssse," I pled as one of her hands reached out and circled me.

"Make love to me Charlie...please...now...hurry....fuck me," my cousin demanded as she slid to her back on the straw covered floor, pulling me after her by simply keeping hold of my sticky penis.

She was pantyless under the painting smock she wore and her sex was engorged and glistening with moisture when I urgently pushed the thin shift up above her waist and bared her. She pulled my penis to her slit and rubbed it lightly against her clitoris before I urgently pushed into her and filled her.

We didn't talk as we fucked! Our lips were locked together, her hard nippled breasts rough against my chest as my hips pumped my straining shaft deep inside her welcoming, lubricated sheathe. It was better than anything I'd ever done. It wasn't that it lasted that long, hell, I was so far gone from having being in her mouth that it seemed like only seconds before my penis blasted out strand after strand of cum inside her clenching center.

What makes one girl better than another? What made Rosie so different than Ellie May or the other two girls I'd had sex with before. Love? Or simply fit? Or state of mind?

It doesn't really matter. Once you've experienced it you know that you've found it and you never want to lose it. We both knew two minutes after my cock had slipped inside her cunt that we were made for each other.

She was slippery but still tight when we started up again, grunting urgently, her need obvious with every deep thrust I made. With her legs locked around my back I sent another load of cum gushing inside her again orgasming center.

Then I turned her over on her stomach and took her like a stallion might a compliant mare...

Insatiable, the two of us used the other until the sun fell...

****

Mom had to work the next three days so Rosie and I had those days together. As soon as mom would leave for work she would rush into my bedroom naked, then wake me with her mouth. Suck me to hardness and then mount me, sitting perched on my rampant pole as her mane of black hair tumbled onto my stomach. Then ride me, yelling like a cowboy as she lifted herself up and down.

There was no need of quiet as we fucked. We were alone and far from our nearest neighbor. Nor was there any shyness left between us. She knew I loved her and I knew she reciprocated completely. We were prepared to try anything and did.

"Fuck my tits," she'd encourage and I would.

"I want you to swallow me...drink my sperm," I'd ask and laughing she'd comply. Then she'd push my cum back into my mouth as we kissed and make me taste myself.

"Eat me," she'd order as she held my head between her legs.

"No ones ever had my bum...I'm a virgin," she offered as she leaned over and opened herself.

And on and on for three days, and then we even continued all weekend although we were more careful with mom around.

But through it all Rosie continually raised the subject of mom. Even as we made love she'd whisper her name.

"She needs a man like you," she'd encourage, "we both do."

"I can't, I'm her son."

"A man to finally make her happy...she's never been fucked like this," she'd say as I pumped between her clenching thighs.

"How do you know?" I'd protest.

"We've talked Charlie, I know," she'd insist.

"Don't you love me? Why do you want me to be with"

"You know I love you...only you," she interrupted. "But don't you want to? The three of us. Together."

"Want to what?" I delayed not wanting to admit what we both knew was true.

"Make love to your mom...to fuck her," she demanded just as my sperm was hurtling up my prick. "Of course you do," she insisted later as we lay in each others arms.

And I did! The days passed...soon Christmas had arrived... ****

We all awoke quite late on Christmas morning -- we were all past that childhood need to rise at dawn and sneak down to the living room where the presents awaited. It was finally moms call up the stairs at about ten thirty, her, "Hey you guys. Santa came last night," that woke me.

I then heard, "Wake up sleepyhead," whispered in my ear.

"Rosie, Christ, what are you doing here?" I squealed through the curtain of soft hair that covered me.

"I love you," she said and then I felt her tongue lick over my left nipple and then down across my stomach.

"Stop...mom might come up...please Rosie...its Christmas," I pled as her tongue reached my growing member.

"Someone's certainly in a rush to get up," my cousin giggled, then slipped her lips over 'him'.

I finally escaped my little cousin and rushed naked, and still hard, to the can where after peeing through my hardness I entered the shower after shouting down to mom I'd be there in a few minutes.

"Wake up your cousin," mom yelled back just as I turned the water on.

But no need to wake Rose, seconds later she slid the curtain aside and joined me under the warm spray. She gently washed my penis, lathering his length as I whispered that we didn't have time. Still she slipped it up inside herself while she rubbed her soapy breasts against my chest, and then didn't release me until I'd spurted inside her. "Give him to your mom tonight...a perfect Christmas present," Rosie said as she toweled me dry.

When we finally got downstairs we ate the full breakfast that mom had prepared, the bacon and eggs, the toast, the juice and coffee, but even at our ages an eager anticipation to see our presents soon drove us into our family room where the lighted tree was surrounded by piles of brightly packaged gifts.

It sat in the corner, a four by six foot brightly papered canvas that continued to draw both moms and my eye as we opened the presents around the tree. Soon two brightly wrapped boxes were among the only things unopened when mom inquiringly reached for one.

"To Aunt Bridget, love Rose," mom read as she started to unwrap it.

"No...Wait, this first," Rosie insisted as she grabbed the present from mom's hand and then went and got the painting.

"Commissioned by your son," Rose announced as she handed mom the present.

I hadn't seen the finished painting before; in fact Rose had kept it under wraps almost from the start. So the unveiling was as much of a surprise to me as it was to mom. I think we were both shocked as we stared at it open mouthed when it was finally uncovered. It wasn't simply that it was so well painted, that it was technically good, no, it was more how Rose had painted us.

Somehow she'd captured the elemental love that existed between two human beings. It would be impossible for any viewer of the canvas not to sense how important the two people were to each other. It was a drawing of two people in love. Mom started to cry.

Then she pulled Rose to her chest and engulfed her in her arms as the tears coursed down her cheeks and she repeatedly whispered, "Oh sweetie...oh honey," in an unmistakable litany of praise.

"He is an ass," mom said when she'd finally pulled back from her niece and was wiping the tears from her cheek.

"Who is?" Rose asked, her beaming, tear streaked face reflecting her happiness.

"That jerk who said you couldn't paint honey," mom said as she hugged Rosie again.

"Hey, what about me, don't I get a hug?" I finally demanded.

"You're nice too," mom conceded as she continued to hold Rosie.

"So I'm a pretty good niece eh?" Rose asked mom when they'd finally broken apart. Then added as she picked up the two colorful boxes from next to the tree, "And you're pretty happy I came to live with you?"

"Of course we are...aren't we Charlie?"

"I'm not so sure mom," I said, knowing what was coming next.

"I have two more little presents for you Aunt Bridget," Rose said shyly, "hand made."

"Oh honey, you've already done so much," mom answered as she took one of the offered boxes. I wanted to close my eyes.

Mom happened to open the Tennessee Titan one first and as she pulled the gleaming cylinder from the straw in which it lay a smile grew on her face. "A Titan candle?" she asked as her hand lifted the blue cock and held it up. The palm of one hand was cupping the testicle sac as she ran the fingers of her other hand up the shaft. "I've never seen one like this before."

I shut up and tried to disappear deeper into the cushions of the couch as I watched the scene unfold.

"We manufactured it at school...I painted it...then we fired it," Rosie said with a straight face. "It's a limited edition, after we finished we threw away the mold," my cousin explained as she winked over at me.

"Its ceramic then?" mom asked.

"It's more decorative than functional auntie, you can't really use it...it'd be dangerous," Rose said slyly.

"It'll look perfect in my display case," mom said as her moving hand stopped at the ridge that separated the smooth shaft and its head. When she turned it so that the end of it faced her you could clearly see the Titan logo with the blue T surrounded by three red stars and with a tail of flames shooting out behind. The flames shot halfway down the cock.

How long before mom recognized it for what it really was? Before a bright red blush spread across her cheeks? It was definitely more than a minute but how much more I can't say. But I did see the sudden recognition that registered in her eyes from halfway across the room and then I simply pretended ignorance as I continued to look at mom and Rosie with a pleasant interested smile.

"ROSIE! You...you..." ma sputtered, but then started to giggle. But it had been close for a second. I'd seen a variety of responses flash across her face before she'd settled on taking it as a joke. Only Rosie could ever have gotten away with it I thought as I watched them laughing. I kept my face neutral.

"Were you involved in this?" Mom suddenly asked as she shot me a penetrating glance.

"In what? Candles? That's girl stuff," I declaimed as I tried to look innocent.

"It certainly is girl stuff," Rosie interjected as the two of them both broke into another round of laughter.

"There's one more," she said to mom after they'd regained some of their composure, smiling slyly as she reached out with the other box.

"Hold this," mom ordered as she handed me the Titan cock and took the second package from Rosie.

"Yuck, this is a ..." I said as mom tore at the paper on the other package.

"Yes Charlie, it seems your sweet little innocent cousin from Chicago is fashioning Tennessee Titan penises in her spare time."

"It's disgusting," I protested as I tried to hand it back to Rose. Mom pulled the bright orange Tennessee Volunteer cock out of the box as I talked, the cockhead of which featured a picture of Smokey, the Volunteer mascot, with his tongue hanging out.

More laughing ensued. I pretended to be shocked.

The last present left under the tree happened to be one of the candy cane cocks. Rosie had hidden it out of sight and produced it at the last second, then pretended to read the card and then announced to mom it was a present from her favorite cousin Charlie.

"What'd you give Rosie honey?" mom asked as she watched her niece's hands tear at the wrapping paper.

"I had absolutely nothing to do with that," I declaimed as she pulled it from its box.

"I'm pretty sure this one is fully functional Aunt Bridget," Rosie announced as she ran her fingers up and down the red and white striped plastic shaft. "You're so sweet Charlie," she added, then came over and hugged me.

Beet red, I quickly fled from the room after mumbling that I was off to see Eleanor and wouldn't be back until dinner.

"Did you give Ellie May a candy cane too Charlie," I heard my cousin call after me, then heard both mom and Rose burst into laughter.

I was teased at dinner! And the centerpiece of our Christmas table featured the two 'cock candles' at each end of a sprig of Spruce needles upon which rested the colorful candy cane cock. How Rosie had convinced my heretofore rather conservative mother, at least in my experience, to loosen up enough to allow it was beyond me. But that was Rosie for you!

Mom's Christmas turkey and trimmings were as usual the best meal of the year and for the first time in memory wine was served with it. "Well you're almost ready to go to college for gosh sakes," mom said when she saw my surprised, questioning look. "And we don't want Rose to think we're unsophisticated hicks do we?" she added as she smiled over at my cousin.

We moved to the family room after dinner, then, the three of us nestled on the sofa, we spent the evening listening to carols and then watched a holiday movie.

"I'm tired, I'm going to bed," Rosie finally announced sometime after eleven, then jumped up from the sofa. The evening had flown by. "I love you Bridget," she said as she bent down and kissed mom.

"Bridget?" I asked.

"Well it is my name Charlie," mom answered, "and gosh I don't want my Rosie calling me Auntie for the rest of my life. Besides it makes me feel old."

"So maybe I should too. Briiiidgeeeet," I said slowly, as if tasting mom's name for the first time.

scouries
scouries
10,469 Followers