Candy Cane Cocked Cousin...and Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,485 Followers

"Oh no you don't! You're still my little baby boy and don't you forget it," mom admonished playfully as she hugged me to her chest.

"Hey," I yelled to Rosie who'd backed almost to the family room door, "doesn't your favorite cousin get a Christmas kiss too?"

In answer Rosie simply looked up to the mistletoe that was hanging from the top of the doorframe and then looked back at me with a question in her eyes.

Mom watched silently as, after getting up from the sofa, I took Rosie into my arms, as I bent her over backwards and then theatrically brought her supported head towards mine. She watched as what I had planned to be a mock film kiss turned into something else. Turned into a passionate embrace that a blind man could have seen for what it was. When we finally broke apart my cousin whispered, "Your mom loves you Charlie," then turned and fled towards the stairs leading to her bedroom upstairs.

"I guess we'd all better head for bed," mom said as she rose from the sofa and walked towards me, "It's getting pretty late."

"Merry Christmas mom, I love you," I said as we stood inches apart in the doorway, under the mistletoe.

"I love you too Charlie," my mother said as she encircled me in her arms and hugged me. Our lips met! Of course we'd kissed a thousand times in our lifetimes, hugged a thousand thousand times. But as we embraced this time we both knew this was different. Knew as our tongues slipped between our lips and explored the others. She knew as she felt my cock harden against her stomach. I knew as her nipples hardened against my chest.

We finally broke apart, then looked deeply into each others eyes with no regret or shame, both of us knowing how easy it would be to take the final step. "I better go to bed," mom finally whispered as she slowly backed away from me.

"I love you mom."

"Me too honey," my mother answered as she turned to go.

****

I waited ten minutes before following mom upstairs. Cursed myself for my lack of courage. I even thought of going to see Rosie for either solace or encouragement. Eventually I went upstairs but uncharacteristically went and had a shower.

When I'd finished my shower and had toweled off I spent a couple of extra minutes in the bathroom combing my hair, then shaved and dabbed on deodorant and after shave, something I'd never normally do before bed. Moms room was to the right and down the hall towards the front of the house as you left the bathroom, mine was to the left. Dressed only in a towel I hovered uncertainly for seconds in the bathroom doorway, wanting to turn right even though I knew I'd never have the nerve. A sliver of light that was escaping from Mom's partly open bedroom door dimly illuminated the hall.

Maybe I should go in and say goodnight, I tried to convince myself as I turned my head first left, then right, then... then I saw the bright white envelope lying on the floor outside my door, an envelope which immediately drew me back towards my room.

It was from Rosie of course as I discovered when I pulled a hand painted Christmas card from the envelope, a card unlike any you'd find in a store. Three naked figures, clearly mom, Rosie and I, the women smiling and with a candy cane in their hands, me with a huge erection, all of us standing in a snow covered forest glade, a single star shining in the background. Opening it the message read:

Charlie, I love you so much...coming to live with you and your mom was the best thing that ever happened to me.

p.s. I thought your mom might like one of your candy canes...so I left one under her pillow...with a note on it that explained who the model for it was...night, luv u, merry xmas, hope you're not mad, your rose

Maybe she hasn't found it yet I yelled to myself as I dropped the card and hurdled myself towards the door and then down the hall towards mom's room, just getting control of myself as I pulled myself to a stop in front of her door. I tried to peer in, then softly pushed the door so that it was about one third open and I could see the bed.

Mom had already found her candy cane!

She was on her back on top of her sheets and covers, her naked body eerily lit by the dim light that escaped from beneath the shade she'd placed over one of her small bedside lamps. One hand was moving almost rhythmically over her breasts as small needy gasps escaped her lips. Her other hand was moving urgently between her legs, pumping a red and white striped cylinder deep inside herself.

She was totally oblivious to my presence as my cock hardened under my towel. And even when I pushed farther into the room so that I was almost at the edge of her bed it took seconds before she finally noticed me.

"Charlie?" she groaned without stopping the movement of her hands, her eyes now locked on mime and silently beseeching. But asking me what? Wanting me to stay or go? I unknotted the towel and let it fall to the floor.

"Honey...please," she moaned as her hips arched upward to meet the plastic penis.

I climbed up on the bed...between her thighs. Then placed my left hand on hers and stilled the motion of the candy cane.

"I have to...I need it," she protested as I slowly pulled its sticky length from my mothers center.

But then, as I brought my candy cane cock to my mouth and licking it, tasted my mother's sex for the first time, I felt her fingers circle me, gentle at first but then insistent as she pulled me towards her moist slit.

And then I was inside her, inside my mother's warmth. Inside the place some nineteen years earlier my long gone father had deposited the seed that helped make me. I was finally back inside the slippery chute that had so rudely pushed my baby body out into the world.

That day long ago I'd howled the second my body had left my mothers body. And now, years later, I felt the tears forming in my eyes as my shaft returned to where it belonged. Already on the verge of orgasm from her masturbation, mom simply dissolved into a screaming finale after just a few strokes of my penis, gushing her release onto and around my manhood.

I slowed, then stopped for a second, simply delighting in the feel of her spasming muscles as they clenched and released my cock. Then started again. Slow deep strokes. My lips had found hers and swallowed her cries. Urgent, needy, loving fucking. Only my nights with Rose had ever come close to what I felt as my seed exploded up my shaft and splashed onto the womb that had formed me.

Then for minutes we simply held each other, our faces just inches apart as we stared deep into the others eyes. We didn't need any words!

Then we made love again! Loud and passionate this time. Both of us laughing and grunting and crying as my mom sat astride me, lifting herself up and down on my straining blood filled cock. And as my mom rode me, as my hands caressed mom's cone like, pink tipped breasts, I happened to look up for a second and saw Rose silhouetted in the doorway, naked, raptly watching her aunt fuck me, her cousin, her lover.

I quickly checked to see if mom had noticed and then, when I looked back, Rose was gone. A naked apparition suddenly disappeared. And quickly forgotten as my mother's lips found mine.

There was an incredible hunger that my mother unleashed that night. A highly sexed woman who'd had little sexual satisfaction in the last ten years was now bedded down with someone she loved and who wanted her as badly as she wanted him.

Whose desire was as great as hers.

We spent half the night exploring every inch of the others body. Tasted each other. Touched each other. Fucked. Made love. Cried. I pushed load after load of my creamy sperm into her. Her sticky juices coated my thighs and stomach...my face. We became lovers...man and wife. Then finally slept curled together as one.

At eleven thirty the next morning a tentative knock on the bedroom door, a knock repeated three or four times, slowly brought both mom and I out of our stupor. Rosie entered carrying a tray full of steaming coffee cups whose aroma quickly brought us to our senses. She was still naked!

"You were only supposed to use the candy cane cock, not the real one Bridget," Rosie admonished her aunt as she crawled up the bed between our bodies, a cup of coffee in each hand.

"I was?" mom said as she arched her lithesome body in a natural but provocative stretch.

"He is a bad boy isn't he?" Rose answered as she handed each of us a cup.

"Very bad," my mom agreed as she took a cup from Rosie.

"Do you have a present for your cousin," Rose asked me as she handed me my coffee.

"Christmas is over dear cousin," I said with a smile.

"What about my little friend? Does he have something for me?" she asked as she lifted my cock from where it rested on my thigh.

"He's too tired," I insisted.

"Are you?" she asked my cockhead as she bent so that her mouth was just inches from him. "I don't think he is Charlie," she exclaimed with a laugh as she looked up into my eyes. "Look he's getting bigger Bridget."

"Is he?' mom asked, "How big?"

"Big enough for two," Rosie giggled. Seconds later I felt two tongues flick wetly around him.

"Maybe I should paint it," Rose said after running her tongue from the base of my shaft right to it's tip.

"After breakfast dear," mom said, and then slipped her lips over my suddenly hard cock.

THE END

*

PLEASE VOTE!!!! It only takes 2 seconds to click the 5 circle (or some lower number if you must) and then click 'submit vote', and yet that small action sends very greatly appreciated feedback to me. Of course, I'd also love to hear from you. Your thoughts make writing the story fun. E-mail me or post a public comment below; anonymously or openly. I will answer back to all who leave a contact address. But if you don't have the time or don't wish to comment, please, at least VOTE. Remember it is your votes that will decide the winners of the contest.

For your information my recent stories have, on average, got clicked onto by 75,000+ readers but only average 500 to 600 votes. This low voting rate -- less than 1 out every 100 people who open the story vote -- is actually better than most writers here receive. Many contest stories struggle to receive 10 or 20 votes total! So please vote for this story and other stories you read on this site.

Happy Holidays, I hope you and yours have a merry Xmas and a healthy and happy 2008,

Jim

scouries
scouries
10,485 Followers