Candy Ch. 01

Story Info
Candy and her brothers.
1.3k words
4.31
192.4k
44
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nymphh
nymphh
54 Followers

Candy was eighteen and lived on the family farm with her parents and two older brothers, Jack (27) and Rob (25). Being the baby and also the only girl in the family Candy had always been taken care of and looked out for by her brothers.

Candy was known in circles for being the local slut, which she had absolutely no problem with - locally there were no more than 100 people and she figured the more men that knew, the more often she'd get fucked. And besides, she had her brothers to keep an eye out for her. She had long dark hair, a few tattoos and large breasts which she loved to show off in skimpy shirts.

It was summer and Candy's father and two brothers were spending long hours out on the farm with the hay. Their mother had taken a trip to look after their ill grandmother and Candy had been left to look after the chores, meals, and whatever else needed to be done around the home.

Late one morning Candy was lying in the sun in her bed, snuggled up watching TV. Their father allowed Jack and Rob to take every Saturday off while he spent the day out alone doing small jobs. Suddenly Jack was at the door noting how comfortable she looked and where was breakfast? "You're a big boy, I'm sure you can find something" she replied with a smirk. Repeats of '24' were playing on TV, Jack's favourite show. "Hey, this is the episode where...." he trailed off and without a word crawled into Candy's bed to watch it with her.

Candy loved to tease her older brothers. She knew they were both horny and almost non-stop masturbators, there weren't many willing girls that lived locally. She loved wearing her skimpy shirts and tight pleated miniskirts around the house. Her brothers knew of her sluttish reputation but never touched her for fear if their parents ever found out there would be more than hell to pay for. They smacked her ass playfully and brushed themselves against her when they could, though.

Jack lay back against the mountains of pillows in Candy's bed with her, watching '24'. They could hear Rob calling from downstairs asking where breakfast was, and Candy gave the same answer she'd only moments before given Jack. "Well I'm gonna go down to the store and get some milk", he called out. They heard the door open and close and Rob driving away.

Candy turned towards Jack and pushed herself up against him, her tits now pressed right up against his side. Jack noticed this immediately, and being the cheeky guy he was, turned to face Candy as well. Candy bit her lip playfully and stared at Jack, willing him to make a dirty move. Jack reached around and grabbed her ass. She was wearing a singlet and french knickers, and when he grabbed her ass he started gently massaging it, pushing his fingers a little under the fabric around her ass and pulling her towards him even more. Candy let out a little moan of approval and put her leg over his side so that he had a little more access.

Candy playfully pushed Jack onto his back and lay on top of him, her tits pushing through her singlet against his chest and her legs spread on either side of him. Jack kept kneading her ass, pulling her towards his crotch and she leaned forward and started kissing him. Her pussy was aching to cum and Jack couldn't believe what was happening, he suddenly didn't give a fuck if anyone found out, this was way too good.

"Mmmmmmm you dirty fuck, you like that don't ya?" Candy moaned as she started grinding her pussy against his cock now pressing hard against her through his pants. Jack reached one hand up and grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her face down to kiss him hard while he smacked her ass with the other. Her panties were now tightly crammed between her ass cheeks and after smacking her ass he reached further behind her ass, between the fabric til he could just touch her slippery pussy. He pushed her off for a second while he took his clothes and her singlet off and then pushed Candy back against the pillows with himself on top of her. She curled her legs around his and started pushing her pussy upwards against his cock, still wanting so desperately to cum.

Jack squeezed both of her tits together and started hungrily sucking on one of her nipples while she reached down and started playing with her clit, moaning while she listened to Jack sucking and licking. "Mmmmmm suck my titties baby" she moaned. Jack replaced her hand with his, pushing her panties to the side and started fingering her slippery hole, all the while continuing to suck on his sister's fucking hot tits. Candy started bucking underneath him and reached down to grab his rock hard cock. "I want you to fuck me with this" she moaned, enjoying the finger fucking she was getting but wanted to be filled, and Jack's 9" dick would do the job nicely.

Without a word Jack slid his cock against her pussy, teasing her with it, "How bad do you want it slut?".. she reached her face up and kissed him roughly while he pushed it deep in her hole then grabbed both of her hands and pinned them up against the pillows. "Yeah you horny little slut, you like this?" Jack started humping the shit out of his little sister, her legs wrapped around him, loving the fucking she was getting. Jack let go of her arms and told her to massage her tits for him while he grabbed hold of the head board and started driving his dick into her harder and faster, pulling himself against the head board trying to fuck her deeper, the bed smacking against the wall loudly but neither of them cared. Her tight fuckhole felt so good, although Candy fucked a lot of men she did a lot of kegel exercises to keep it nice and tight.

Suddenly they heard the tractor coming up the drive, their Dad was home for morning tea. "Fuck!! I need to come baby!!" Candy moaned underneath him. She reached down and started rubbing her clit while Jack kept fucking her and reached his head down to suck her tits while he kept fucking. "Ohhh fuck yeah that's it" Candy moaned again. She rubbed her clit faster and faster, the anticipation of her father being only minutes from the front door made her even closer to cumming. "Oh yeah Jack, oh yeah, fuck, I'm gonna.. I'm gonna.. oh fuck.." Candy's toes curled and she came hard all over Jack's dick while he kept fucking her and sucking her titties.

While Candy's orgasm subsided Jack kept humping his little sister hard and fast, his balls slapping against her pussy, still holding the head board hard, pulling himself into her harder, his knees starting to turn to jelly, grunting, knowing he was about to fill his new little fuck doll full of hot cum. "Yeah baby here it is, uhh uhhh.. ahhh fuck.. ahhhhhhh!!" Jack flooded his little sister's cunt full of slippery cum, spasming all over her, and now completely relaxed. They heard the front door open downstairs, their father was home. Jack jumped out of Candy's bed and quietely ran down the hall to his own room, closing Candy's door behind him.

Candy lay back in the pillows and reached down to touch her now sloppy pussy full of cum. She grinned, and started to fall into a happy sleep when she heard her phone. A text from Jack - "thanks for the quickie horny slut". "Anytime ;)" she replied...

nymphh
nymphh
54 Followers