Candy For The Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all the sauce was licked off of Lance's thick dick, Candy shoves the rest of his cock down her throat as far as it can go, and she rests it there for the next few seconds. Then, here's her favorite part. She bends down lower, and lifts the cock up with her right hand so that she can massage his golden jewels underneath. She licks the bottom of the soft balls, making slow circles. She then slips one half into her mouth, and she rolls it around in her mouth like a gumball. She could tell Lance was enjoying her ball-sucking.

"OHHH!!! OOHHHH... Candy! Oh yessssssss....That's it, baby. Lick my balls. That's a good girllll," Lance moans in intense rapture. Lance leans his head back, gripping her head with his hands, trying not to lose balance from this intense sensation. God, this girl knew what she was doing! He could feel her tongue flicking up and down his thickness and he was going crazy from the sensation.

After Candy sucked on his dick a few more times and deep-throats it a few more times, she felt it was time for the next step. Lance pulled out and asked, "Are you ready for the real thing now, Candy? I think you've been a diligent student already. You have shown excellent abilities, and I am very pleased with your performance. I think you are prepared for the next level."

Lance and Candy moved to the bedroom. He quickly flipped on a lamp switch so there was some lighting. Candy jumped onto his made bed and stood there, waiting for Lance to get in with her. She put a finger in her mouth and tilted her head, giving him a sexy, seductive look. She resembled Anna Kournikova with that pose, and Lance knew this was too good to be true. Lance immediately jumped in with her and brought her down with him. They rolled around on the bed, ravishing each other's tongues and mouths, like two young, horny teenagers.

After a few seconds, Candy pinned Lance down on his back. She straddled him, facing towards his head. She then lifted up slowly and grabbed ahold of his stiff cock, rubbing it up and down her wet and sticky pussy. "Do you like the way your hard cock feels against my wet pussy?" Lance groaned in response. She rubbed the top of his penis on her sensitive clit and moaned in pleasure. "OHH....That feels good. Your cock is so big and thick.... I bet it feels great inside of me. Tell me, have you ever fucked a student before?"

Lance, horny as a thornbush, responded, "Candy, you are my first student to ever fuck. Like I said, you are a special student. Now, give me some of your delectable pussy."

Candy placed the tip of his cock into her tight vagina very slowly. It took a while for her to slip it in, but Lance was enjoying the feel of the head of his cock rubbing between the walls of her closed vagina.

It finally slipped it an inch more, and Candy placed her hands on the bed beside Lance's head and got on her knees. She leaned over and started rocking her body up and down the shaft of his cock. Their hot bodies moved in unison. The bed started squeaking. To Lance, it reminded him of the days he had gotten laid on the cheap mattress in the dormitories in college.

Candy started picking up the pace, as she started taking control of his manlihood. She loved being on top, and she loved the sight of seeing his cock bob in and out of her pussy down below. On the side of the bedroom, there was a mirror. She could see herself riding him like a racehorse, the top of her body bent forward. She loved watching herself get fucked. It was so erotic. It was so voyeuristic. It was a real-life porn, but she was peeking in on her own porn scene.

Sometimes she would thrust more front to back, using her legs to drive his cock deeper inside of her. She could feel his cock penetrating deep within, and it felt good. Her pussy was dripping wet and she could feel the wetness dripping out the insides of her legs.

Candy started slowing down and without taking the penis completely out of her throbbing pussy, she lifted her knees and readjusted her legs so she can turn her body to face his legs. Now, in this new position, Candy bent over and leaned onto her hands again, and started riding him up and down once again.

It wouldn't be long before Candy and Lance would start to come. He was penetrating her vagina so well, that they were both about to get off instantaneously if they kept at it. After a few more thrusts, Lance couldn't hold out any more longer and he started shooting his thick sauce into her delicious pussy, and they fucked a little longer until every bit of it is released.

Candy got off of him and then started sucking his cock once again, so that she can finish tasting the remains of his cum, which was squirting out like a broken faucet. As she kept sucking on his cock, he couldn't quit coming. Her additional oral activity was bringing his cock back to life! "Ohhhh....OHhh...Candy, I'm never going to stop coming!"

Lance's dick must have been one lonely stallion, because in a matter of minutes, the two of them were back to fucking again, this time horizontally. Lance was on top and was fucking her like crazy. Candy was about to have another orgasm and was wrapping her legs around his body, thrusting up so his cock would penetrate her deeper. "OHH!! You like fucking my tight pussy, don't you? You like making me wet, don't you? Oh that feels so good."

Lance, sweat dripping down his forehand from this fantastic sex, replies, "Oh yeah, Candy. You've been a bad student. I'm going to have to punish you with my big cock. We'll let him take care of the problem."

After a few more thrusts, they both started climaxing again. "OHHHH.... OOHhhh..", they both groaned, their bodies trembling together. They started slowing down after each incremental thrust, and when they are done, they both collapsed onto the bed, trying to catch their breath. They fell asleep there, in each other's arms. The next morning, Candy snuck out early, leaving Lance to wake up to the scent of a sweet aroma in the air.

Lance and Candy met up a few more times during the semester. Sometimes Candy would give him oral sex right under his desk in the office, with the door closed. He'd often get off quickest that way. It turned them on more, knowing that they were at school and were at risk of getting caught.

Nonetheless, Candy ended up with an A in this course which she worked her ass off in.

12