Candy Holes Ch. 04

Story Info
Candice has a surprise for Lita.
8.7k words
4.59
25.9k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers

Lita was feeling flustered, and not just because she'd been about to have sex with her girlfriend and forced to come here. Well, that was a big part of it, especially as for the first time in months she had been just about to fuck her girlfriend's big fat ass, but she was mostly flustered because she knew she was about to be humiliated, partly in public were anyone might hear. She took precautions to stop that from happening, waiting until the hotel corridor was completely empty and when she finally knocked on the door it was very softly.

The person on the other side of the door wasn't so worried about being quiet, "Who is it?"

"You know who it is, now open the door!" Lita huffed.

Giggling could be heard on the other side of the door followed by, "Say it."

"Candice!" Lita whined.

Glaring Candice Michelle snapped, "Say it!"

Lita blushed, sighed, bit her lip and eventually leaned in and whispered softly but firmly, "Please open the door Mistress Candy, I've got a sweet little candy hole that needs to be tasted and filled."

Giggling happily Candice unlocked the door and opened it slightly, allowing Lita to rush past her and walk into the middle of the room. When the bitch finally closed the door and locked it, which took way too long for Lita's liking, the fuming with rage redhead turned to the brunette and started giving her a piece of her mind.

"What the fuck Candice!" Lita yelled loud enough to make a point without anyone else hearing, "I was just about to fuck Trish's ass! Do you have any idea how long it's been since I've fucked that perfect ass of hers? Do you..."

Lita trailed off as Candice slipped off the robe she was wearing to reveal nothing underneath except a massive strap-on dildo which made the redhead's ass hole quiver with a mixture of fear and delight. Or was that her pussy? Or both? Lita couldn't really tell, all she knew was that her anger seemed to just fade away as she stared lustfully at that big weapon of ass destruction, silently hoping that it would soon destroy her ass. Of course on some level she knew she didn't need to worry about it, the look on Candice's face telling her the real thing she should be afraid of was just how badly her ass was about to be destroyed.

"Oh how adorable, you still think you're a top." Candice giggled as she advanced on her prey, "Well, don't worry Lita, because now you're here I'm going to help you forget about such nonsense so you can concentrate on what's important, namely taking this big cock up your ass. But first we've got to get it ready, and that means you need to clean it. See I was just fucking this total skank when I thought to myself, Candice, you've got better pieces of ass than this, so I tossed her out of here before she could clean up her mess. Which means you've got to do it. Mmmmmm, come on Lita, be a good girl and get on your knees and suck my cock!"

Initially when Candice started talking Lita just blinked in disbelief, then inwardly she told herself she had to get a grip. Had to fight back. Had to get a hold of that dildo, strap it around her waist and butt fuck Candice into submission like she should have done during their first meeting. But instead the puny model gently grabbed her head during the last sentence and pushed downwards, Lita knowing she could easily remain standing if she tried but instead she allowed herself to be pushed to her knees where a big strap-on was pressed to her lips.

To her shame Lita barely even hesitated to wrap her lips around the head of the cock, one of the top female wrestlers in the WWE whimpering as she tasted what had to be the deepest part of another woman's ass on a pathetic model's dick. Then she started to suck that dick, bobbing her head up and down as Candice cupped her head and practically cooed in encouragement, every happy sound and word out of her mouth absurdly making Lita's heart flutter.

"Yessssssss mmmmmmmm that's it Lita, suck my cock. Suck my big fat cock and get it nice and ready for your slutty little ass hole." Candice moaned as she began pumping her hips back and forth, literally beginning to fuck Lita's mouth, "Ooooooooh here, let me help you. Let me help you swallow that cock by fucking your pretty little mouth like I'm about to fuck your ass hole. Mmmmmmmm, let me help you get all my other bitch's ass cream off this cock by using your mouth the same way I use your ass hole. Ohhhhhhhhh your sweet little candy hole! Oooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssss, the hole in between your cheeks is a sweet little candy hole just waiting to be tasted and filled, which is exactly what I'm going to do after I'm done using your mouth as my personal fuck hole!"

Candice continued taunting Lita throughout the long, drawn-out blow job, but obviously she wasn't exactly focused on what she was saying given all her attention was on Lita's pretty mouth as it slid up and down her shaft. Well, there was a moment where the bitch she had been previously butt fucking poked her head out of the bathroom and watched with slack-jawed disbelief as the mighty Lita greedily sucked the taste of ass off of that dildo, Candice loving the look on the blonde's face so much she allowed her to watch for about a minute before shooing her away so as not to ruin the surprise.

Halfway through the precious minute Candice tightened her grip on that pretty redhead and began seriously brutalising Lita's mouth, increasing the speed and the force of her thrusts until she was fucking the former women's champion's face like a loose whore's cunt. Or exactly how she would be fucking Lita's ass in a matter of minutes, Candice momentarily picturing she was pounding the redhead's ass hole instead of her mouth until Lita looked up at her with this rather pathetic plea for mercy. And since Candice was a loving and caring Mistress, and by now Lita was gagging pretty violently, she decided to show her mercy.

By then the cock had been thoroughly cleaned, and the other bitch was back in her hiding space, so it seemed like a good time to move on anyway, Candice pulling her dildo out of Lita's throat and ordering, "Now get your bitch ass on the bed. It's time for me to taste your candy hole."

Lita gasped for air, choked so violently like she was going to throw up and glared at Candice with a look which would have probably made a weaker woman worried. Candice just stared the mighty wrestler down until her eyes softened, her head lowered and the allegedly Alpha female crawled onto the bed and positioned herself face down with her beautiful butt staring at Candice invitingly. Naturally this had the anal enthusiast licking her lips hungrily and then Candice scurried over and buried her face in between Lita's butt cheeks.

She barely even spread them with her hands, Candice wanting to become lost in this wonderful act as she started frantically licking the tight puckered hole she was about to stretch open and fill with the dildo strapped around her waist. For now she was content with giving Lita a rim job which was just as long and drawn-out as the blow job had been, the only difference being instead of Candice talking trash the only sound echoing throughout the room was Lita's moans of pleasure.

This of course embarrassed Lita but there was really nothing she could do. Even burying her face in the bed sheets only softened her moans slightly, and even then they sounded deafening in the otherwise quiet room. Of course Lita should know by now it was pointless to try and hide her enjoyment at being topped by Candice. The dark haired girl was just so overwhelmingly sexual and an expert on the things she likes to do, namely eating and fucking ass.

Since they had first hooked up Lita had eaten Candice's pussy a few times, mostly when the model was riding her face although the former women's champion had found herself on her knees in the locker room's showers gobbling that yummy treat more than once. She had also kissed Candice's feet, and most humiliating of all been bent over Candice's knee for a surprisingly hard spanking, although the tears that filled Lita's eyes had been more out of shame than of pain. However throughout their entire affair Candice had never once touched her pussy, and only seemed to touch her boobs when they were making out or Candice was ramming her ass hole.

Lita's face flushed as red as her hair as she thought how far she had fallen. She was a total top, an ass wrecking Dom, the biggest Alpha female in the whole of wrestling, she and her girlfriend Trish ruling the WWE women's locker room with an iron fist, and here she was, face down with a girl who could barely apply a wrist lock properly getting her ass ready to be fucked. She couldn't understand it. Why was she allowing someone at the very bottom of the pecking order to use her as her own personal anal whore?

Perhaps the most absurd part was that a rim job was normally a sign of dominance for the receiver in the WWE, Lita having shoved countless girls face first into her ass and demanded that they clean out her shit hole and put her in the mood to butt fuck them. And Candice showed more enthusiasm for this act than any of them, pushing her own face as deep as it would go in between Lita's ass cheeks and frantically lapping at the puckered hole in between them for what felt like an eternity, and yet every lick had Lita trembling with submission. Maybe it was because Candice was able to literally butt fuck her with her tongue, that soft wet object sliding into her bowels with the help of a little fingering or because Lita knew what was inevitably coming.

Shamefully that thought only partly filled Lita with fear, most of her overwhelmed with desire for it until she found herself whimpering, "Please Mistress Candy, fuck me. Fuck my ass. Fuck my bitch ass oooooohhhhhhh fuck, fuck me, fuck my candy hole, please give it to me!"

Reluctantly pulling back Candice licked her lips, savouring the sweet taste of Lita's butt candy before ordering with a giggle, "Reach back and spread your cheeks. Then tell me how badly you need this dick up your ass, and you better make me believe it."

Without a moment's hesitation Lita's hand shot to her butt cheeks and yanked them wide apart before she turned her head to the side so Candice could clearly hear her, "Fuck me, please fuck me Mistress Candy, fuck my sweet little candy hole hard and deep and leave it gaping wide open! Please? I need your cock in my bitch hole so bad. I'll do anything, anything... if you just stick your cock in my ass. Please Mistress Candy, you know what a slutty little ass whore I am, you know I need your cock in my bitch ass, stuffing my little candy hole up so good, please just give it to me! Give me that cock. OH YES, oh please, more, give me more Mistress Candy, more, more, more, more, more OOOOOOHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK!"

Because she could never, ever get enough of the mighty Lita begging for her Candice spent quite a long time sliding her strap-on cock up and down the other diva's ass crack, occasionally pressing against the puckered rosebud she had nicknamed her candy hole. As a result Lita's saliva on the toy combined with her own saliva on the redhead's butt hole to create a wonderfully perverted lubrication for when she finally pushed forwards enough to stretch the yummy little back hole, Candice almost literally drooling as she watched her cock slowly penetrating Lita's ass hole.

It didn't matter that it was strapped to her waist, right now it felt real, Candice swearing she could feel Lita's butt hole slowly stretching wide and then closing around her dick, the most private hole of this big tough wrestler once again just an orifice for her pleasure. Oh how Candice savoured the sight of the stronger woman's ass hole wrapped around the head of her strap-on, and the cute little cries of pleasure they allegedly tough wrestler let out as she was anally penetrated, the two WWE divas staying locked in that position for what felt like an eternity.

Then Candice started pushing forwards slowly but forcefully, ultimately letting go of her dildo so she could grab hold of the other woman's hips and start seriously ramming forward. This got some adorable squeals of pain and pleasure from the former women's champion but she didn't even take her hands off her ass cheeks, let alone complain as Candice stuffed her ass full of strap-on cock, refusing to stop until every single inch was buried up Lita's butt. Then, when her thighs were finally pressed against the wrestler's butt cheeks, announcing she had finally skewered Lita's ass hole with every inch of her cock, Candice again paused to savour the submissive sight before her.

How ever long it was it was far too long for Lita who eventually whimpered, "Please fuck me Mistress Candy. Fuck my ass. Fuck my slutty little bitch ass! Pound my sweet little candy hole like the little ass whore I am. Remind me who that bitch ass of mine belongs too! Please, just ass fuck me like a whore!"

"Shhhhhh, just relax, close your eyes, and enjoy the feeling of my big cock in your ass." Candice cooed, rubbing Lita's back soothingly, "Enjoy the feeling of this big cock inside your tight little ass, mmmmmmmm, rearranging your insides and turning you into the perfect little fuck hole. The mighty Lita, the extreme diva, nothing but my personal ass whore. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, your bitch ass is nothing but my sweet little candy hole, an orifice I own and can use whenever I want for my pleasure, just... like... this!"

With those final words Candice began slowly sliding her cock out of Lita's rectum only to force every single inch back up the redhead's butt in one hard thrust to put a real explanation point at the end of her sentence. It succeeded in making Lita whimper like the little bitch Candice had turned her into and then crying out again like a bitch as her bowels were partly emptied and then refilled with long thick dildo, Candice giggling with delight as not only did she began to butt fuck one of the most famous WWE divas but she obviously completely and utterly humiliated that allegedly tough wrestler through misusing her back door in this way.

Just walking to Candice's hotel room after being convinced she was finally going to fuck Trish's perfect ass for the first time in months had humiliated Lita, everything else becoming increasingly worse until she received the biggest humiliation a female wrestler could receive. After all she fought other women for a living, Lita scratching and clawing her way to the top of the industry only to be now sodomised by a fucking model, someone she could wipe the floor with ease yet instead of kicking her ass she was spreading the cheeks of her own so that Candice could have the best possible look at her ass hole stretching for the weaker woman's strap-on.

Lita had thought she had discovered the joys of anal sex when she was 16 and convinced her then girlfriend to bend over for her. Stretching and then fucking her virgin ass had been pure heaven, Lita quickly learning she would never feel more dominant than when she was ass fucking another woman. It was better when it was another women's wrestler like her beloved Trish or some pathetic model like Torrie Wilson, Lita frequently screwing both those glorious butts in the women's locker room to show off her dominance.

She could have never imagined it but the joy of dishing out an ass fucking was nothing compared to receiving it, Lita completely addicted to the overwhelming feeling the second she felt Candice's cock in her ass. And she took it so frequently that even the pain of the initial penetration wasn't that bad, Lita's slutty ass not only quickly adjusting to being stretched but feeling overwhelming pleasure while it was being stretched. Even the stretching itself added perverted enjoyment, Lita so glad that she didn't have too say anything right now so she become lost in the heaven which was being butt fucked by the total ass tamer which was Candice Michelle.

Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, because she was face down with her eyes closed Lita was completely unaware that she was being watched, Candice's other bitch first nervously poking her head out of the bathroom and then as softly and as quietly as possible moving until she was standing in front of the bed, Lita having no clue what kind of show she was putting on for the horrified blonde. No, she just kept moaning in selfish pleasure as what little pain that was became a distant memory and her body completely surrendered to the sodomy it was receiving, her ass hole completely accepting its role as Candice's candy hole.

Which didn't go unnoticed by Candice, who giggled, "You'll love this don't you? Mmmmm, you love my big cock in your ass."

Lita wasn't totally sure she was supposed to reply, but guessing she was moaned, "Yeeeeeeesssssssss, ooooooohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, I love it! I love your cock! I love your big cock! Mmmmmmm, I love your big cock in my ass! It Feels soooooooo goooooooooddddddddd, oooooooohhhhhhhh Goooooodddddddd!"

"Yeahhhhhh, tell me!" Candice moaned, "Mmmmmmm, tell me how much you love this big dick in your ass!"

"I love it! I love it so much, I love your big dick in my ass!" Lita cried out, letting go of her ass cheeks and lifting herself up onto all fours so her words could be clear as possible, only to find her girlfriend Trish Stratus standing in front of her.

For probably about a minute the room was completely silent except for the gentle slap, slap, slapping of Candice's thighs connecting with Lita's ass cheeks and a tiny giggle from the model as the two wrestlers stared at each other. Then Candice started increasing the pace slightly, causing Lita to briefly close her eyes and let out a long moan of pure pleasure which both broke Trish's heart and had her creaming her pants with desire.

To see Lita, her Lita, being butt fucked should have made her sick but Trish had been thinking about it non-stop since Candice had told her about the redhead's submission to her, and to actually see it in the flesh was overwhelming. Ok, she couldn't actually see the penetration, and up until this moment she hadn't been able to see Lita's face, but deep down inside she knew it was true, knew that her girlfriend had surrendered her ass to Candice just like she herself had done, and now this confirmed it. Besides, even if Lita hadn't already spelled out which hole was being taken Trish knew that Candice was only interested in other women's asses because, as the wicked brunette had told her, Candice was only interested in dominating women, not making love to them.

"Trish?" Lita whimpered in disbelief, unable to believe her eyes for a few long seconds before she stammered, "Trish, I can explain."

"Oh yes, go ahead and explain." Candice giggled, slapping Lita's ass, "Explain to Trish how her big tough Alpha female of a girlfriend loves my big dick in her ass!"

Lita whimpered pathetically and then with a tear of overwhelming shame running down her cheek she pleaded, "Please... don't make me."

"Tell her or I'll take my cock out of your slutty ass and you'll never know the joy feeling it inside you again." Candice threatened firmly but light-heartedly as there was no doubt in the brunette's mind what her redheaded bitch would do.

Again Lita whimpered pathetically then lowered her head in shameful acceptance of her fate, then with her eyes on the duvet she admitted, "I love it. I love Candice's big dick in my ass."

"Look her in the eye!" Candice demanded, this time a little angry, "Look your girlfriend in the eye and tell her how much you love my big dick in your ass!"

Briefly Lita hesitated which earned her a hard slap to her butt, the tough wrestler crying out girlishly as she lifted her head and then with the greatest shame she had ever known echoing through her body the former women's champion whimpered, "I love Candice's big dick in my ass. I can't get enough. Ohhhhhhh fuck, I just can't get enough of Candice's big dick in my ass. Mmmmmm shit, I can't get enough of having Candice's big dick in my ass, pounding me hard and deep, this fucking model fucking me up the ass like a little bitch, mmmmmm, oh God, I'm so sorry Trish, but I'm her bitch. Aaaaahhhhhh shit, Candice fucked me in the ass and turned me into her bitch who loves being butt fucked like a total slut!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers