Candy Holes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Candice let those words hang in the air for what felt like an eternity, then she happily ordered, "Now we've got that out of the way... Trish... show Lita what I was doing to you before she showed up."

There was another long pause as the devastatingly humiliated look on Lita's face switched to one of confusion, part of Trish desperately trying to convince herself to refuse to obey the worthless model and finally turn the tables on this uppity newcomer. But all it took was a look from Candice and Trish found herself turning around, reaching back and slowly pulling down her pants and thong to revealed that her ass hole was gaping wide open. She even spread her ass cheeks once she'd let go of her pants and thong, the material falling down around her ankles as she exposed the damage Candice had done to her butt after hours of rectum wrecking.

There was a long moment of silence and then Candice burst out laughing, eventually telling her sluts once she had calmed down, "Awww, poor Lita. Poor dumb, clueless Lita. Mmmmmm, you really had no idea I was tapping your girlfriend's sweet ass the whole time I was fucking yours, ooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, that all those times she claim to be too tired or not in the mood to be ass fucked she was hiding the fact that her ass hole was gaping wide open from me pounding that slutty little hole of hers. Aaaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhh, you really had no idea did you Lita? You had no idea I banned your girlfriend from giving you her fat ass, mmmmmm yeah, because that fat ass is mine! All mine. It's my exclusive fuck hole, which you are never going to touch again. Ha ha ha, mmmmmm fuck yessssssss, poor little Lita had no idea her girlfriend was crawling to a real top to stuff her ass and Trish was just as stupid. Mmmmmmm, she had no idea how her precious Lita was my personal anal whore, oooooooohhhhhhh, thought you could actually resist me, mmmmmm fuck, Trish soooooooo convinced you were a real top that she literally bet both your asses on it. Oh yeah, she put your asses on the line, ohhhhhhhhhh, and now both these sweet asses are mine forever. Oooooooohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, the mighty Trish and Lita nothing but pure bottoms for me to use whenever I want. Isn't that right Trish?"

"Yes Mistress Candy." Trish whimpered softly, looking over her shoulder at the other two divas as she continued spreading her cheeks, "We're both pure bottoms now... because Lita is a massive anal whore who couldn't keep you out of her ass hole."

"What are you talking about?" Lita frowned.

"Isn't it obvious? Oh, I forgot... you're just a walking fuck hole incapable of thinking." Candice giggled cruelly, before ordering her blonde bitch, "Hey Trish, spell it out for your girlfriend."

"I promised we wouldn't top another diva ever again if you were bottoming for Mistress Candy." Trish explained, her current anger towards Lita evident in her voice, "That means no taking control during sex in anyway, and the only time we're allowed to touch a strap-on is when we taking it in one of our fuck holes."

Completely dumbfounded by this revelation Lita mumbled, "But... but... how are we going to stay the Alpha females of the WWE?"

"You're not." Candice said simply, "I'm the Alpha female now, and you two are just my favourite pieces of ass. But don't worry, when you two are bending over tomorrow in the locker room and showing off your gaping ass holes just like Trish is now and proudly proclaiming yourselfs to be my bitches, you'll be doing it to all my other bitches. You see, it took me longer than I thought, but I have now ass fucked every single diva on the roster into submission and made them all my bitches. That's right, while you so-called Alpha females were busy lying to each other and pretending you don't love my cock in your asses I was turning each and every one of your bitches, and your friends, into my candy holes and now I own every single one of you. And tomorrow, I'm going to prove it by gang banging all of your skanky asses. But for now, I want the mighty Trish Stratus to come spread her girlfriend's ass cheeks so she can get a good look at her precious Lita taking it up the ass!"

For a few moments Trish remained where she was, lost in the image of the humiliating hell/submissive heaven she had just been promised she would go through tomorrow. Then she let go of her own cheeks and quickly scrambled over to where her mistress was ass fucking her girlfriend, Trish kicking her pants and thong off from around her ankles so she was naked from the waist down. Once she reached the destination she didn't pause for a second per se, but her mouth fell open with disbelief as for the first time she truly saw it. Lita's ass hole stretch wide open and being pumped by a gigantic strap-on dildo, the tough woman she had thought of as untouchable willingly submitting to the most humiliating/degrading act in the WWE. It was so hot, Trish embarrassed but she thought that she couldn't deny the truth.

"You love it don't you?" Candice grinned, seeing the truth in Trish's eyes, "Your big tough girlfriend taking it up the ass, your precious Lita nothing but an ass whore, just like you. Huh? Mmmmmm yeah, you love the fact that the woman you love is just as much an anal craving bottom as you, both of you anal loving bitches who'd much rather take it in the ass from me than anything else, including eating each other's little pussies! Ooooooohhhhhhh yeah, I knew you were both nothing but bottoms who desperately wanted to take dicks in their ass holes from the moment I saw you, and now here you both are with loose, stretched butt holes just as it should be. Mmmmmmm, and it's about to get even better... open your mouth slut!"

With that Candice suddenly pulled her dick out of Lita's ass and pointed it directly at Trish's face, the blonde staring at the monster dildo for a few long seconds before she obediently opened her mouth wide. Candice grinned widely, took a moment to savour the sight in front of her and then slowly pushed her strap-on into Trish's open mouth, the broken slut moaning with pure lust as she closed her mouth around the cock which had been so recently pummelling her girlfriend's rectum and began gently sucking on it.

"Mmmmmm, fuck yeah, taste your girlfriend's ass Trish!" Candice taunted gleefully, as she firmly grabbed a handful of blonde hair and gently pushed a few more inches of her cock into her bitch's mouth, "Taste your girlfriend's skanky ass on my big fat cock! Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, you like the taste of your girlfriend's whore ass don't you Trish? Ohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeesssssss, you like tasting the deepest part of your precious girlfriend Lita's butt on my cock, that long thick piece of rubber stretching out your mouth like it just stretched your girlfriend's ass hole, mmmmmmmm, and yours before that, ooooooohhhhhh, Trish Stratus likes tasting the deepest part of her girlfriend Lita's rectum on my big dick! Mmmmmm, and now she's going to fucking feel it in her throat!"

Throughout this verbal abuse Trish whimpered and moaned around the cock stretching her lips wide apart, the allegedly tough blonde letting out an extra pathetic whimper at that last comment. Of course, well-trained bottom she now was, Trish didn't offer up any form of protest. No, she just switched to eagerly suckling the cock, obviously trying to get every drop of Lita's ass cream off the head of the dick before it invaded her throat. Which naturally made Candice giggle, the brunette allowing the blonde to thoroughly clean the first few inches of her strap-on before she started stuffing it down Trish's windpipe.

As she had taken Trish's throat many times now Candice wasn't even slightly worried about the other girl's safety, but she went slowly nevertheless, partly to be kind but mostly because she just enjoyed watching her cock slowly disappearing between Trish's lips, Candice nearly cumming as she heard the mighty WWE women's champion beginning to violently gag in a clear sign the dildo had entered her throat. Naturally Candice kept going, not stopping until Trish's lips were around the base of the shaft and every single inch of that monster cock was buried in the blonde's mouth and throat.

Stopping probably didn't help Trish any considering how stuffed her throat was and how difficult it was for her to breathe, but that just made Candice feel even more dominant and powerful. Closing her eyes Candice savoured this feeling, and even increased it by using both hands to push Trish's head as deep into her crotch it can go, making absolutely sure that the female wrestler was choking on every inch of her dick. Then she started pumping her hips back and forth, slowly at first but with an ever-increasing roughness, fucking Trish's throat like a whore's loose cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhh Lita, your girlfriend's mouth makes almost as good a fuck hole as your ass hole does!" Candice moaned, before opening her eyes and grinning, "Mmmmmmm, watch me Lita. Watch me use your girlfriend's throat the same way I just used your ass. The way I've been fucking both your asses whenever I've wanted for the past few months, mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, the way I've been pounding these slutty little bottoms whenever your backs have been turned, oooooooh, the way I took Trish's butt right before I called you to come over here and give me your whore ass. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, look at it Lita! Look at me face fucking your girlfriend as hard as I want and accept the fact that I own your asses! That you're my candy holes, mmmmmmm, mine to use however I fucking want!"

Lita hadn't hesitated to look round, a whimper escaping her lips as she watched her tough girlfriend being so thoroughly dominated. She then watched as a model with half her strength and zero wrestling ability began raping Trish's mouth. Trish was stronger and could have stopped this if she wanted to, but if the face fucking became so violent it really did seem like Candice was raping the women's champion's mouth, and Lita just watched it happen. Because she loves Trish with all her heart but it made her so wet to watch her being abused in this way, especially considering she was still on all fours waiting for Candice resume ass fucking her.

Unfortunately for Lita that didn't happen, because after several minutes of savage throat fucking Candice moaned, "Mmmmmm, I just love fucking Trish's mouth, but not as much as I love fucking that big fat ass of hers, and it's about time you watch me fuck it Lita. So... Trish get on all fours next to your precious girlfriend while she spreads your ass cheeks for me. I want her to get the best possible view of me taking your big fat whore ass!"

Just before giving Trish that order Candice suddenly yanked her entire cock out of the blonde's mouth/throat, leaving the WWE women's champion violently choking and gasping for breath. For a few seconds it looked like Trish was going to throw up, then she just meekly crawled onto the bed next to Lita. Without hesitation Lita crawled around on her knees to get in the necessary position, then she slowly pulled Trish's ass cheeks wide apart, the redhead briefly staring at the hole which looked more widely stretched than any time she had gaped it, then she looked at her mistress, and was surprised to see a huge grin on her face.

For a few long moments Candice clearly enjoyed the sight of Lita offering up her girlfriend's ass hole. Then Candice carefully lined up her dildo with the offering and then slammed forwards with all her might, burying every inch of that cock deep in Trish's bowels with that first hard thrust, not even giving the women's champion a chance to finish screaming in pure pleasure before she began butt fucking her. In seconds the weaker woman was pounding the stronger woman's pooper like she was made to destroy the ass holes of other women, Lita's butt hole quivering as she watched her girlfriend's big booty being so skilfully taken and wrecked.

Lita had used to think she was tough. The toughest woman in any wrestling organisation. Or at least the best butt fucker. Then she had met Candice Michelle and her up until then virgin butt hole had never been the same. She had tried, but she hadn't been able to save her own ass hole from this force of nature and now her girlfriend's ass hole was the property of Candice Michelle. Apparently every diva on the roster was this woman's bitch, Lita very much believing it as she watched her girlfriend Trish Stratus totally submit to her, and to her shame Lita loved every minute of it.

She loved what happened next even more, namely Candice suddenly pulling out of Trish's ass hole and pressing that ass flavoured dildo to her lips and practically growling, "Suck it! Suck my cock Lita! Clean it of all your girlfriend's slutty anal juices! Mmmmmmm, fuck yeah!"

Candice probably said a whole lot more but Lita wasn't paying attention. She was too busy moaning as she tasted the deepest part of Trish's perfect ass. When she was a submissive slut Trish had been forced to go ass to mouth all the time, and in recent years Lita had delighted in Trish tasting her own ass hole after the redhead had butt fucked her blonde lover, but Lita had never suffered the humiliation of ATM until Candice had taken her anal virginity and then shoved her strap-on into her mouth after thoroughly gaping her ass hole. To her shame Lita had immediately loved it, but not as much as the taste of Trish's rectum, the redhead eagerly sucking every drop of ass cream off the head of the dildo before beginning to bob her head up and down, Candice allowing her to slowly take inch after inch down her throat until she was suckling on the entire length of the shaft.

Naturally Candice provided commentary throughout this process, "Mmmmmm yeah, that's it Lita, clean that cock. Clean that cock of every drop of your girlfriend's butt juices. Mmmmmmm, oh fuck yeah, take every inch down your throat like the ass to mouth slut you are. Oh Trish, mmmmmmm, you watching this Trish? Are you watching your big tough girlfriend suck my cock clean of your sugar sweet ass candy? Are you watching just how deep your precious girlfriend is taking my big strap-on cock down her throat? Are you seeing just how much a whore Lita is for me, and now both of you are my sluts? No? Well then maybe this will change your mind... Lita, bend over and give me that sweet ass of yours again!"

Seconds later every inch of Candice's cock was firmly wedged up Lita's ass, the weaker woman crying out 'woohoo' as she began butt fucking the stronger woman again. A few minutes after that her cock was buried in Trish's throat, and then shortly after that the blonde's butt, Candice going back and forth between Trish and Lita and feeding the now former Alpha females of the WWE women's locker room each other's ass cream. Over and over again Candice repeated the process, delighting in living out what had become the most frequent and hottest fantasy.

It was so hot Candice felt like she could go on forever, the beautiful brunette constantly changing the variables for her own amusement. Sometimes Candice would make them spread their girlfriend's butt cheeks so they could watch as she abused the back hole of the other wrestler, sometimes she would make them spread their own ass cheeks so they would be faced down and offering the rear fuck holes as a sacrifice to her pleasure, sometimes she would make them kiss passionately as she sodomised one of them, and sometimes she would make them tell each other how much they loved her cock in their ass or how much they loved being one of Candice's bitches or how their sweet little candy holes were made to take dick.

Unfortunately while all this filled her with amazing adrenaline Candice felt her strength slowly start to waiver, and when she felt she could no longer wait she ordered, "Ok sluts, spread your cheeks and tell me what good little bottoms you're going to be for me from now on. The most submissive one gets to cum first."

The once proud Trish Stratus didn't hesitate, "Please make me cum Mistress Candy! Fuck my ass and make me cum! Fuck my big fat ass and make me cum like a little bitch, mmmmmmm, I'm your bitch Mistress Candy, please remind me of that by pounding my slutty ass hole and leave it even more loose and gaping than it already is. Oh Mistress Candy, fuck me like a whore! Ohhhhhhh, fuck me up the ass like the anal whore I am! Please? Please, please, please, please PLEASE! I swear I'll never ever top anyone ever again. I'll never ever strap on a dildo or even boss someone around, no, mmmmmmm, I'll just take it in the ass like the pure bottom I am! I'll be such a good little bottom for you Mistress Candy, mmmmmmm, the biggest bottom you've ever had! I'll be the biggest, the sluttyist, the most shameless bottom in your collection. I'll be the perfect bottom to your top, the perfect sub to your Dom, the perfect bitch to your Alpha female, ooooohhhhh Mistress Candy, I'll be anything you want me to be, just make me cum!"

Lita didn't hesitate either, "No, make me cum first! Make me cum Mistress Candy! Please make me cum by fucking my whore ass! Please? I'll be such a good little bottom for you Mistress Candy, the perfect bitch! I swear from now on I'll never wear a strap-on, mmmmmm, never ever, oooooooooh, I'll just take it in the ass like a good little bottom. And I'll only take it from you Mistress Candy, because you own my ass hole! It's yours Mistress Candy! It's your candy hole! Mmmmmm, sweet and fuck-able, just the way you like your holes! Trish's big fat ass is all yours too. I completely give up any claim to her or her ass hole, and I'll never touch either of them again unless you want me to get Trish's tasty ass ready for your cock or something. Ohhhhhhhhh, the point is I'll never ass fuck Trish with a strap-on again, because only tops pound ass and I'm no top. I'm a bottom Mistress Candy, I'm a pure bottom. I accept that now, I swear, just please fuck me up the ass and make me cum like the bitch I am!"

Candice grinned as wide as she had ever grinned before as she enjoyed the sight of Trish and Lita pleading for her to take their butt holes, the two mighty wrestlers eventually beginning to talk over each other to the point where neither one was understandable. Not that it mattered, Candice had heard enough by now, those wonderful words giving her the extra energy boost she needed to make her bitches and herself cum, and more importantly cement her dominance over the mighty Trish and Lita by ruining their ass holes.

She started with Trish, gleefully slamming every single inch of her cock back inside the blonde's butt and starting to viciously sodomise her with every ounce of her strength. In what felt like seconds Candice made Trish cum for her, and then she instantly switched to Lita's ass which she pounded until the redhead came, then she switch back to Trish's butt. Candice repeated this process over and over again, the sweet candy holes in front of her so loose and open they easily accepted the constant switching and a deep anal pounding right from the second they were penetrated again. Meanwhile the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising these allegedly tough wrestlers make sure that Candice came plenty of times herself, the model becoming delirious with pleasure as she pounded her property.

Trish and Lita became just as delirious, both having given up on keeping even a shred of dignity a long time ago as they had fully embraced their current roles as anal sluts. Before they had only partly accepted it, deep down both hoping they could turn the tables on Candice and butt fuck the brunette into submission so no one would have to know they had given up their asses to a diva search reject. But now the one they love the most had seen them at their most submissive, and they had been thoroughly humiliated like never before, neither Trish or Lita could ever see how they could be tops again.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers