Candy Holes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Of course they had no way of knowing the other felt the same way, but because they were constantly looking at each other while they were being butt fucked, and couldn't look away when the other was taking it up the ass, they were pretty sure the other would never be a top again. Part of them was sad about it, and another part was sad they would never wear a strap-on again, but those parts of them were small compared to the rest of them which were joyfully happy to be bottoms right now. Still, they wanted to give the other emotional support, at first Trish and Lita doing that by offering up smiles and comforting words of encouragement which were mostly drowned out by the other screams. Then they simultaneously reached out to take the other's hand, Trish and Lita smiling at each other as they comforted each other while their asses were completely wrecked.

"Awwwwwww, look at that, two bitches in love. That's so sweet." Candice mocked, all playfulness gone from her tone as she switched from brutally ram Lita's rectum to brutalising Trish's bowels, "Well you bitches might be in love, but never forget I own your asses. You're both mine! All Mine! Mmmmmm, oh fuck, I own you, I own your ass holes, oh yeah, you're mine, mmmmmm, all mine, you're my bitches, ohhhhhhh yessssss, you're my sweet little candy holes, mmmmmm, tell her Trish! Tell your girlfriend you're my bitch! TELL HER!"

With that last word Candice reached out and yanked Trish's hair upwards and to the side so she was directly looking at Lita, unnecessarily prompting her to cry out, "I'M CANDICE'S BITCH! I AM CANDICE MICHELLE'S BITCH! I AM NOTHING BUT CANDICE MICHELLE'S BITCH! CANDICE MICHELLE FUCKING OWNS ME! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH GOOOOOODDDDDDDD I'M HER WALKING FUCK HOLE, MMMMMMM, A PIECE OF ASS, OOOOOOOOOH A SLAB OF MEAT, OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK, I'M JUST A PURE BOTTOM WHO LIKES GETTING HER BIG FAT SLUTTY DYKE ASS FUCKED! WE BOTH ARE! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH LITA, WE'RE BOTH NOTHING BUT PURE BOTTOMS WHO ARE NOW FINALLY OWNED BY A REAL TOP! AAAAAAAHHHHHH SHIT, WE'RE CANDICE MICHELLE'S BITCHES NOW LITA! SHE'S THE ALPHA FEMALE AND WE'RE JUST HER BITCHES! MMMMMMMMM HER CANDY HOLES! WE'RE JUST PIECES OF CANDY NOW, WITH SWEET LITTLE HOLES TO FUCK!"

Trish and Lita were so exhausted by now that they were both lying face down on the bed sheets, using whatever strength they had left to keep their asses in the air for Candice. It actually took a bit of effort for them to look at each other, particularly on Lita's part, but it was rewarding for the redhead as she got to watch Trish cumming over and over again, Candice concentrating on the blonde's butt until the once mighty Trish Stratus was whimpering for mercy. Then Candice switched back to Lita, leaving Trish to collapse down onto the bed sheets and clutch her battered butt while the redhead's rectum was ravaged by her Mistress.

After butt fucking Lita through a couple of climaxes Candice grabbed hold of the red hair in front of her and demanded, "Now you Lita! Tell your precious girlfriend you're my bitch!"

Without hesitation Lita screamed at the top of her lungs, "I'M CANDICE'S BITCH! I AM CANDICE MICHELLE'S BITCH! OH GOD TRISH, MMMMMMMMM, I'M SO SORRY, BUT I JUST CAN'T HELP BEING CANDICE MICHELLE'S BITCH! I LOVE BEING CANDICE MICHELLE'S BITCH! I LOVE YOU MISTRESS CANDY, MORE THAN I EVER LOVED TRISH, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK BECAUSE TRISH DOESN'T FUCK ME LIKE THE BOTTOM I AM! I'M YOUR BOTTOM MISTRESS CANDY, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, I'M CANDICE MICHELLE'S BOTTOM! I'M CANDICE MICHELLE'S BITCH! MMMMMMM ALL I AM IS A PIECE OF FUCKING MEAT! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH GOOOOOODDDDDDDD I AM A WALKING FUCK HOLE, MMMMMMM OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK, I'M JUST A SLUTTY DYKE WHO LOVES GETTING HER WHORE ASS FUCKED! WE BOTH ARE! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH TRISH, YOU'RE RIGHT, WE'RE BOTH NOTHING BUT PURE BOTTOMS WHO ARE NOW FINALLY OWNED BY A REAL TOP! AAAAAAAHHHHHH SHIT, WE'RE CANDICE MICHELLE'S BITCHES NOW TRISH! SHE'S THE ALPHA FEMALE AND WE'RE JUST HER BITCHES! MMMMMMMMM HER CANDY HOLES! WE'RE JUST PIECES OF CANDY NOW, WITH SWEET LITTLE HOLES TO FUCK! AND I LOVE HER FOR IT! I LOVE HER MORE THAN I EVER LOVED YOU TRISH, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDD!"

Once she had heard what she wanted to hear Candice let go of Lita's hair and returned all of her concentration to sodomising her bitch, just like she had done to Trish before. Unlike what she had done before Candice didn't stop wrecking Lita's rectum until she completely ran out of strength and collapse down on top of the other diva, although to be fair Lita had been moments away from begging for mercy. It was just the pain was worth the soreness she was receiving from both the anal abuse and the ache in her pussy from all those orgasms. Of course once Candice rolled over, pulling her cock out of Lita's ass in the process, the redhead was left with only a few pleasant after-shocks and then only a painful aching from her brutalised butt.

Candice knew she would need some sleep to fully recover, although the groans coming from Trish and Lita gave her enough strength to look at the allegedly tough wrestlers clutching their abused behinds, the sight enough to make her giggle evilly and order, "Spread your cheeks sluts! Mmmmmmm, spread those fucking butt cheeks of yours so I can see the damage I've done to those slutty bottoms of yours, my slutty bottoms! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, show me your gaping ass holes!"

To Candice's delight her bitches obeyed her without question. It took a long time to get into position, but that was half the fun, watching as the two toughest women's wrestlers in the WWE got up onto their knees either side of her before slowly reaching back and spreading their ass cheeks, the whole time the once mighty Trish and Lita whimpering and groaning with the pain at having to move their incredibly sore bodies and the overwhelming humiliation of presenting their gaping butt holes to Candice.

Having never been butt fucked herself Candice could only imagine what her bitches were going through, but again that was part of the fun, the brunette reaching underneath her harness to rub her pussy as she got a good look at those bruised butt cheeks, and then drool almost literally fell out of her mouth when Trish and Lita spread their cheeks, revealing two of the most stretched holes she'd ever seen. For a few long moments Candice just laid there rubbing herself while she forced the mighty Trish and Lita to just stand there like that, the brunette swearing she gave herself another orgasm just from staring deep into the bowels of the former and current WWE women's champion.

Then Candice ordered, "Ok sluts, it's cleaning time and I've got an extra special treat for you. Mmmmmmm, this big hunk of rubber has pounded the deepest part of both your slutty little asses, so to make this fair... the first one to the toy gets to suck the head, and the runner-up gets to lick the shaft."

Candice was sure a short while ago Trish and Lita would have been disgusted at such an offer. Hell, even a few hours ago they were showing reluctance to gobble up their own anal juices like the ATM sluts they really were. But now they scrambled to obey without any hesitation, Candice giggling while Lita elbowed Trish out the way so she could wrap her lips around the head of the dildo which had been pounding the deepest depths of her rectum only a few minutes ago, and before that in as deep as it could go inside Trish's big fat ass.

For her part Trish seemed annoyed at having been pushed aside, but it didn't take her long to start licking the bottom half of the shaft. She had too because by the time she was in position Lita already had the head of the cock inside her throat and was quickly lowering her lips down further on the dildo to Trish's half of it, Candice giggling with delight as the once mighty Trish and Lita literally fought each other for the right to clean their ass juices off her cock.

"You know what." Candice said thoughtfully, reaching down to stroke the hair of her two bitches, naturally leading to them looking up at her, "I might postpone your coming out party just so I can have both of you and your sweet little candy holes all to myself for a little while. But make no mistake, sooner or later the other divas are going to find out what total bottoms you two are, and you better not even think about trying to top each other or anyone else again, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Candy." Trish replied first as it was easier for her to pull away from the dildo, "We understand. We're bottoms, not tops. And we're yours. Mmmmmm, we're your bitches."

"We're your walking, talking candy holes. All our holes are yours to fuck whenever you want." Lita added once she finished removing her mouth from the dildo.

Candice grinned in triumph and pushed the other girls' heads downwards where they resumed licking and sucking her cock, their owner thinking of all the fun she was going to have with them.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers