Candy is an Anything Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
I hire my hot sexy sister and her two gorgeous friends.
10.6k words
4.61
144.5k
282

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,959 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This is fiction, I made it all up. Warning: this is a self-edited story. I do use Grammarly to help reduce my ability to murder the English language. Special thanks to goducks1 for his help. Throughout my stories I use many forms of sex. I like variety. If a few sentences of watersports are too much for you, you might need to skip this story.

*****

Chapter 1 - How It All Started

My name is Jack. I am 22 years-old, 6' 5" 280 lbs. of pure muscle, six pack abs, and bulging arms. I have short, straight, black hair with a chiseled jaw. I do grueling work for a manufacturing company. I hate my job, my paycheck, my apartment, my car, and my life. On the positive side, women like my face and my body, I get the top 10% of all comers!! Currently I have no girlfriends, no family, and lots of trust issues.

Why the trust issues? When I was twelve, my dad left my mother and me. No note, no explanation, just gone with all his stuff and the whole bank account. A year later they find my mother dead at work, from an overdose of sleeping pills (the whole bottle). With no family, it was a series of foster homes for me.

It wasn't until my junior year of high school that I found shop class where I learned welding and working with metal. Finally, I found something I liked. I turned eighteen, graduated high school, got a job and an apartment.

+++++

9:00 PM on a rainy, Thursday evening in June, there is a knock at my front door. My father is standing there with a gorgeous girl. She is a bombshell, I guess sixteen years-old, tan, nice clothes, at least 36C breasts, long straight platinum blond hair, tiny nose, high cheeks, and some magnificent blue eyes. She has long muscular legs and a very athletic looking body. She is smoking hot. Why is she on my doorstep?

My dad explains that he is near death and Candy is my sister. I am all the family she has. He turns and walks away in the dark leaving Candy outside my door, alone, wet, cold, and with just a single suitcase.

She is scared, I am furious with this development. I don't want the responsibility of raising a child, I can barely pay my own bills. She cries a lot and is scared to death of me for weeks. Work somehow found out about my situation and I got a raise which helped a lot.

Turns out Candy is just sixteen. At the end of summer, she starts her junior year at a new high school. I talk to the principal and they agree to help her out. I force her to do her homework and make sure she gets good grades. I plan to send her packing to college when she hits eighteen, but she needs a scholarship. I may be a depressed jerk, but there's no reason she can't have a shot at a nice life.

Our relationship is cordial at best, she stays out of my way. I am hard on her about grades and I teach her the basics of life. Good old dad and her worthless drunk mother (died drinking and driving) never taught her anything. We spend a lot of our free time with me teaching her things like cooking, laundry, balancing a checkbook, washing dishes, cleaning the house, proper hygiene, dentist, doctor visits etc. She is far behind grade level in reading and math. She is clueless about life in so many ways. It's sad that she didn't have a better upbringing.

Neither of us date, it is too weird for either of us. My work is hard. Between me working, helping with homework, and teaching, my days are short. She works hard at the books and everything else I show her. She too doesn't have much free time. Life is pathetic for both of us right now.

Chapter 2 - Candy Turns 18

On Candy's eighteenth birthday and weeks before school ends, a note from a lawyer shows up. She has a trust fund that will cover expenses and tuition at a college if she can qualify. With her very high GPA, (due to my help), she can go anywhere. She picks a college nearby and wants to keep her room with me for weekends, holidays, and the summer/winter breaks.

She can see that I am not happy about that, but I relent. She has blossomed into a stunning woman and I just can't say no to her. She goes off to school for four years and I see her every weekend, winter break, and summer break. A few times she brings a friend home "to study".

By now she is an accomplished chef and tutors' others for money. She shows off her culinary skills at home which I enjoy. No idea why she is a finance major when you can cook like she can but hey, it's her life and I eat well on the weekends. The four years go quick and I find that I enjoy her company now. She is no longer the shy timid girl I met on my front door. This is a confident, smart, and charming woman that is very sexy. Too bad she is my sister.

Candy's point of view:

I am twenty-two now and graduating from college next week. No more classes for me. I am hanging around the house filling out job apps. I am worried Jack will kick me out of the house before I find a job. I really want to stay here with my brother, he means the world to me, I owe him everything. I want to be close with him. My friends love his body, they can't believe I haven't jumped him in his sleep. They would if I let them.

At 2:00 PM there was a knock at the door.

The person knocked three more times before yelling, "Candy, I know you are in there! Answer the door."

I open the door and there is an older man in a business suit.

Mike introduces himself, "Hello, my name is Mike Skinner of Skinner, Botch, and Kline, I am your father's attorney. I need you to come with me now. We are going to see your brother about part of your fathers will."

+++++

We walk into the building where my brother works. We stop to see the receptionist. Mike acts like he owns the place.

Mike tells her, "I need you to go get Jack Montgomery and Tim Dune the CEO immediately. Have them meet me in the Red conference room."

The receptionist says, "I'm sorry, but that conference room is already reserved for a management meeting."

Mike says, "I know, now go get Jack and Tim. Tell management that their meeting is canceled, the owner will be using the room."

Mike takes me to a conference room with red chairs and red carpeting. A bit too literal for the room name but I guess you must call it something. Soon Jack and Tim join us. Jack looks a mess, he has greasy hands, burn marks on his clothes, and lots of tiny metal shavings cover his shirt and hair. He is adorable.

Mike is talking to Jack, "I am going to make this quick. Your dad was a real bastard, everyone hated him. In business, everything he touched turned to gold. He bought this company when Jack got a job here and gave them one rule, never fire Jack. This is the only business he has left, it was so bad, nobody would buy it. He sold everything else. His estate has $300 million in the bank. Jack, the will gives you and Candy 100% ownership of this company, split equally. Jack and Candy will split the $300 million if this company makes a million dollars in two years, otherwise, it all goes to charity. Any questions? "We're speechless. Mike says, "Thank you."

He gets up and walks out.

Jack's point of view:

I sit stunned for a moment, thinking of what I need to do. I get up, tell Candy to stay seated, walk out to Janice the receptionist, and tell her to get security, Ron (my boss), and Bill (a 25-year employee), and have them come to the red conference room immediately. I go back and tell Candy to just listen for a few minutes and we will talk later.

The two men come in looking bewildered.

I state, "My dad, the owner of this company, died. Candy and I now own this company. Ron, you're an asshole, you have no clue what you are doing, and people hate you. You may go home forever. Tim, you had ten years to turn this company around, you obviously failed, you can go home forever as well. I have no need to pay incompetent people and you both earned that title. You are dismissed, security will help you collect your belongings. Goodbye."

They leave the room unable to speak.

I turn to Bill and smile, "Bill, you are now the foreman. I know you don't want it but too bad, you know everything and are the best man for the job. I will double your salary. I have two years to turn this company around. Let's immediately start modernizing it, use space more efficiently, and get rid of the dead weight. We both know who they are. Start immediately."

Candy spoke up, "Lease the new equipment, we don't want extra expenses now."

I told her to shut up. I grow angry but then realize that is sound advice. I still grunt in anger at her. I call Janice in.

I explain in a friendly voice, "Janice, Candy and I now own this place. You know what's going on in the office. Tell me which people in the office need to go, I want the names in thirty minutes. Next, get the accounting reports and give them to Candy. Get her set up with my same salary."

Candy glares at me.

Talking to Janice, "I know Candy is worth ten times that, but we need to get profitable quick and this will give her options."

I look at Candy, "We will talk later. For now, look at the books and see how bad it is. Janice, before you go home, order us a pizza and some sodas. I will give you a list of the best plant employees, they get a 20% raise immediately. Janice, one last thing, you get a 40% raise, I want to reward good people. OK?"

Janice has a tear in her eyes, "Well damn, OK. Let me get right on it."

I look at Candy, "I want to control costs, but I also want you to have options in life. You can get your own place, get a boyfriend, and have a happy life away from me. You deserve that. Right now, I need your help turning this company around. You're very smart and understand financials. I want us to have that $300 million. I don't blame you for hating me. I have been hard on you for six years now. With a modest salary, you can get your own place or if you have better offers I won't force you to stay here. I will do my best to turn things around. I just want to know if you want to help or not?"

Candy has a tear in her eye. I think she is in shock. She gets up and walks towards the door to leave. My heart is beating hard, she is leaving. I am in big trouble without her financial help. She stops at the doors, closes them, and then locks the door. I am speechless.

She walks back to me and sits in the closest chair to me.

She loudly says to my face, "Jack, you are a fucking moron!"

That startles me.

She is mad at me, "You have no clue about women, do you? You mean more to me than life itself. I would do anything for you. I had nobody in my life that ever gave a damn about me until I was put on your front doorstep. You changed my life. You taught me everything I know.

"I would be a street whore on crack if not for you. Why do you think I dress the way I do and kept a room in your house? I love you, I worship you. You are my everything and I will do anything to please you. I will do anything to help turn this company around. I am staying with you in your house - I never want to leave you - and will do anything you ask of me. ANYTHING."

That is unexpected, I thought she hated me. I am in disbelief.

She gets up and sits in my lap, leans over and gives me a sensual kiss, way beyond brother and sister. Wow, she can kiss. That gave me a rise that she felt.

She stands up with a huge grin on her face, "You are giving me a salary and benefits, let me show you some of the benefits the boss gets."

Candy quickly strips bare ass naked and let me gaze at her body. She takes my hands and tries to lift me up and fails, I help and get up. She falls to her knees and pulls down my pants. My 7" cannon is sticking straight out and is soon wrapped around a set of luscious lips. She starts bobbing her head, swirling her tongue, and caressing my balls. I'm in heaven!

Candy isn't quite as innocent as I expected, this girl has lots of practice and is a master cock sucker. From my angle, I see her perfect rack sticking straight out even without a bra. Ah, young tits, no gravity issues. I quickly reach my climax and try to pull away, she will have none of that. She swallows all six ropes of cum and smiles at me. She pulls my pants back up after cleaning my cock and then dresses. She unlocks the door and goes out to Janice to get the reports. This could be fun.

Chapter 3 - I Take Over

When Candy came back in the conference room, she has a huge stack of reports, a laptop (good thinking Janice) and access to our systems. That's when I noticed a long drip of cum on her lips and chin. OMG, Janice had to see that.

Candy can see my alarmed look, gives me a mischievous grin, uses a finger to scoop up the cum, licks her finger, and smiles. "I will do anything for you."

Candy then takes her shirt off, no bra of course, and starts going through the reports. I stare at her.

Looking at me like I am stupid, "What? This is how I studied through college, I feel more comfortable this way. I got great grades - so!"

Janice came in with the list of people needing to go. She sees Candy topless and slows down as she is walking to me.

I am embarrassed, but explain, "She is more comfortable like this when working hard, it's a college thing. Janice, please close the door and come sit down and explain the list."

We go through the list. Seven names of people that I too don't like, this will be easy.

Proving her point, she explains, "Jack, six of these people are horrible managers, the seventh is ok as a manager, but as a person, I can't stand him, he is a prick."

I agree, "Janice, he is a prick, he goes too. It will go a long way to changing the culture here. There is a bad attitude throughout the company. Morale needs improving. We are going to modernize and expand the plant by utilizing space more efficiently."

Feeling more comfortable, I explain, "I want nice people and then a mix of youth and experience. I want a companywide memo distributed that details the firings, promotions, modernization plans, expansion, etc. I want this to be a place people want to work."

Looking at her eyes, I ask, "Are you ok with that Janice?"

Taken back that I would ask her opinion, "Jack, after what you have done for me, I would do anything for you. I like where this is going, and I want to be part of it." She looks at Candy, "Girl, if I had your rack, I wouldn't wear a shirt either."

Candy stands up, walks to Janice, gives her a hug, "Janice, you are very beautiful too. I always found this liberating and enjoy all the attention. I am dripping right now because you saw my face and are in my arms. I like you."

She then kisses Janice on the cheek and whispers something in her ear I could not hear and goes back to the reports.

Janice is a middle-aged woman with long chestnut brown hair, brown eyes, and 34B tits. It's hard to tell what she really looks like because she doesn't dress very sexy. Lots of long pants or dresses, frumpy tops, and zero cleavage. I never really noticed how she looked because she is a nice person, and I like her.

I need to talk to Bill, "I will be back."

I tell Bill about the raises and to make sure everyone knows. On my way back to the conference room, I stop to see Janice first.

Questioning, I ask, "Two things. I need an office and what did Candy whisper to you?"

Janice sits up straight and answers, "You can use Tim's old office, if you hire another CEO, we will find him something. Girls don't kiss and tell but your friend is ... interesting."

That made me realize nobody knows who Candy is. How would Janice feel if she knew the cum on Candy's lips is her brothers? How do I feel about that? I didn't exactly have time to think, I am in shock from seeing a naked Candy for the first time.

I go back to the conference room, "When your mom was alive and married to our dad, did she use a hyphenated last name or Montgomery?"

Candy is way ahead of me and replies, "Don't worry about it, in college I changed my last name to my mom's maiden name. My name won't be an issue."

She smiles. I now realize she has been planning this for a long time. She is far smarter than me.

I suspiciously ask, "Did you know about dad's money and owning the company?"

Candy is surprised by my question, "No, in fact, the last few days I have been sending out resumes under the assumption you were going to throw me out once I graduated and summer ended."

I must have had the look of shock on my face, she raises an eyebrow, that was exactly what I was thinking. Now I feel like an ass, I look at the floor, a tear is in my eye as I realize what I was prepared to do to this girl. She jumps up and runs over and sits in my lap again.

Comforting me, "Hey, don't look like that. The resumes were my plan C. Plan A was to fuck you silly tomorrow morning. If that didn't work, then Plan B was to give you my big sad eyes look like I did when I started college. Please don't feel that way."

She moves my hand to cup a breast. It sure feels nice.

It is a setup, I am caught in her mousetrap, "Now that I have you in a good mood, you know you lost most of your marketing department and the CEO. I have two friends from college you are going to hire. Janet is a Marketing genius; her dad is a big automotive marketing exec. Maggie's father is CEO of several manufacturing companies and grew up working production lines until college. They are both very smart, sexy, fun, and will fuck you till your dick falls off. They have been over to the apartment several times, think you're a hunk and can't wait to fuck you."

At 5:30 Janice comes in, "Sorry, (she blushes) just letting you know I just called in the Pizza order, it will be thirty minutes, it's paid for and a tip given. Goodnight."

I swear I heard her giggling as she leaves the room. Thirty minutes later the doorbell rings.

I announce, "I will get that, you're ... not ready."

Candy gives me a defiant look, "I will get it."

I complain, "You're almost naked, I will get it."

She pulls off her pants and panties, "Now I AM naked," and runs to the door.

It's about ten minutes before Candy comes back with pizza, soda, and breadsticks.

I tease her, "What? You blow him or something?"

She smiles, "No silly boy, it was a delivery GIRL. We did get a partial order of breadsticks for free."

I reluctantly ask, "Partial order?"

With a huge smile on her face, she explains, "She stuck one breadstick in my cunt and one up my ass. After sticking the one up my ass, she was hungry and ate the one that was in my pussy."

I ask, "Who are you? My sister was this meek shy girl that I remember standing out on my front steps in the rain looking scared to death of me and trying to hold back tears."

Like a girl in love, "Jack, you changed my life, I'm so happy, this is your reward."

We stayed until about 10:00. I learned that we are a Tier III provider for all our customers. Tier I receive about 60% of production, Tier II 30%, and Tier III 10%. When we can reduce costs and increase capacity, we can handle moving up to Tier I and II, add a few new customers and we will be set.

The problem is we are known as a Tier III and it's hard to move up. We need to be able to take on extra capacity and always be on time. Early is bad and late is worse, we do neither well so that must change. Bill is just the guy for that.

Our customers like JIT, "Just In Time" delivery. They don't dedicate space to inventory, that's up to their suppliers (me). They take on a day or two of inventory and let us be their storeroom. Saves them money but costs us money. We build these costs into the pricing. However, any manufacturing issues and the truck leaves late causing a late delivery. Do that too many times and you're a Tier III supplier or dumped altogether.

For manufacturers, it's cheaper to do long runs. When we swap to make something else, there is downtime as the machines are reconfigured and adjusted. That costs me money. I must decide, do I run twice as long and store inventory or do I do small runs and operate less efficiently? That is the holy grail of manufacturing, knowing when to run long or cut it short. Ron, the old CEO, wasn't good at that.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,959 Followers