Candy is an Anything Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Submission tables, taking Janice, & entertaining a customer.
11.5k words
4.69
51.2k
91

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,959 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This is fiction, I made it all up. Warning: this is a self-edited story. I do use Grammarly to help reduce my ability to murder the English language. Special thanks to goducks1 for his help.

*****

Chapter 8 -- Mad Scientist at Work

I call Bill into my office the next day.

I surprise him, "Bill, I have a personal project for you and only you. I will personally make the hand grip mechanisms. You will need help with the electronics, otherwise, I want two of these. Nobody is to see the whole device at one time or the whole drawing. My cover story is this is a sample for a new vendor."

Bill grins at me, "I um. Well. Is that a ... what it looks like?"

I smile and nod my head yes, "Yes, it is, and we are going to put it near the break room in the old sandblasting room. I want that room cleaned up, add more lights, and give it a fresh coat of paint. I am going to make sure that everyone loves working here."

Bill is all smiles, "OK boss. I think you know what you are doing. Getting rid of Ron has helped a lot. The changes had people worried but Janice came down and talked to the guys to re-assure them that as they are replaced by more efficient machines they will be working here elsewhere in the plant. She showed them the brochures for the new equipment and the bills for the training. That is one good woman there."

Saturday, I installed the plant device. I text the girls, Bill, and Janice about a company-wide mandatory meeting on Monday at 6:00 AM. I have them spread the word.

Chapter 9 -- Submission Tables

Driving in Monday morning is a chilly quiet ride. Not a word between us. Candy is mad at me, but I suspect it won't last long. We get to work and have everyone gathers in the plant near our newly remodeled room. The "table" is in the center with a big tarp over it. I wait until everyone is there before I start.

I greet everyone cheerfully, "Thank you all for coming in a bit early this morning. First, I want to let you all know about our plans for moving forward and the changes I am making. You have already noticed the extra lighting, the freshly painted walls, and that things are moving around. We have new machines coming in that are smaller and use fewer people. Because of that, it means I can buy more machinery for the displaced people."

I look seriously at them, "When I worked with you, I hated this place. I hated the owner, management, and the place itself. I vowed to make changes. If I didn't like you, well, let's just say they are not hearing my voice now." That got a few chuckles. "I don't want to let anyone go. I have vowed to keep squeezing in as much as we can safely. There will be changes and training, but I expect us to be more efficient, more profitable, and happier."

I point to Bill, "You all know Bill is fair and will listen. That is why against his will I promoted him. I think you will all agree it's much better now." Everyone cheers. "To help morale and to make this place a bit more fun, I constructed this device in front of you. I guarantee there is no other like it in the world and it will blow your mind."

I pull the tarp off.

Proud of my mechanical child, "I am calling this a 'Submission Table'. The table is about 6 inches off the floor, it stays steady. The table is the size of a twin bed. That gel on the table is the same stuff as breast implants, go ahead, squeeze it some, it's amazing stuff." Everyone takes a turn poking or squeezing it and came away amazed. "It makes being on your knees easier."

I continue to explain, "You will notice the two ball devices near this end. They swivel in all directions. Once you stick both hands on the bar inside and pull tight, like bike breaks, the sheaf locks your hands in place. At this point, you are locked there for 15 minutes and others can do ... stuff ... to you." I turn a bit red.

I happily explain, "We will move this back and forth between out here in the open where everyone can watch, and in the room where there is some privacy. The room can be locked before submitting if you want a private session, husband, and wife maybe."

Now with a serious voice and look on my face, I add "A few notes. It will only be operational 30 minutes before work on Mondays. I want to give you something to look forward to on a Monday. It will be open daily from noon to 1:00 during lunch. It will always unlock 5 minutes before work starts. Men will wear condoms 100% of the time. Women may use the strap-on in the box. Other toys are in there as well. Last to use the table will clean the entire device and associated toys. Hygiene is important!"

Threateningly now, "It is a submission table but if you are hurting someone or they don't like something, you better stop quick ... or else. This is for fun. Nothing on this says female only. Guys, you need to keep the women happy and if you swing that way, the guys happy. I don't judge." I smile again.

I warn them, "There is one cardinal sin you can commit here. If you pressure someone to take a turn or bully someone for not taking a turn, complain about someone not being good enough, your services will no longer be necessary. NOBODY should feel pressured to take a turn and I expect most won't. For those that do, give them lots of encouragement. For those that are shy, use the room and bring in a spouse or your significant other. This is for fun. When it is not fun, it goes away."

I tease, "Anyone has the guts to try first?"

I hear crickets in the plant for a minute.

I proudly smile as I say, "Candy, Janet, and Maggie, thank you for volunteering to assist me. Janet and Maggie, play rock, paper, scissors. Maggie, you win, pitch or catch?"

Confused she asks, "Catch?"

I go into the box and pull out a strap-on and lube.

I explain, "Janet, your gear for the day, please put this on. Candy, how about grabbing those handles in the little balls and pull tight."

Candy looks a bit scared, I smile at her, "Trust me."

Candy gets down on the table on all fours, puts her two hands in the balls and "pulls the brakes". The outside of the ball closes around her hands holding her in place. There are several wolf whistles. I strip her pants and panties off leaving her half-naked.

Now the whistles are really going and guys yelling "Oh Yea, look at that tiny ass!"

I strip off my pants and underwear, my cock is sticking straight out.

Now the girls were yelling, "Now there is a REAL man."

I get underneath Candy and she lowers onto my cock. Janet needs no coaching, she draws up behind Candy and enters her from behind.

A random person yells out, "Oh, Yea dude, you see that?" as well as other similarly crude but accurate comments.

I am pumping into Candy, Candy is pumping me, Janet is pumping Candy's ass.

I instruct Maggie, "Maggie, give Candy's mouth something to chew on."

Maggie pulls down her pants and panties to a lovely shaved pussy and stands in front of Candy. Candy starts eating Maggie's pussy.

I unbutton Candy's shirt and bra, so I can play with her tits but to be honest, they are so large, they are slapping me in the face. I ask for two volunteers to hold them out of the way. As soon as two guys grab her breasts, she squirts, and orgasms.

I yell, "We still have time, keep going, girls! Tweak those nipples guys!"

The crowd is cheering the girl's names, the women are cheering my name. It is a huge rush having that much energy. We continue to give it to her good for fifteen minutes straight. There is a ding when time's up, and I shoot my load ... into a condom. We all get a huge cheer for the show. Candy can't get up. The exertion has drained Candy physically and emotionally. I roll her over, pick her up, and throw her over my shoulders.

I say, "Maggie, get our clothes, I am taking her to my office then I want to see you and Janet in your office."

I yelled at the others, "Get to work, the day started and as of tomorrow the time will be readjusted to 10 minutes a session. Enjoy your day!" We get a huge cheer from the crowd.

Janet and Maggie get themselves dressed and follow us. Back in my office, I put my clothes on and we dress Candy. She is asleep from all her activities, it was too much I guess. She has a huge smile on her face, so I am not worried.

On my way to see the girls that are waiting for me, I notice Janice at the front desk. She is wearing a mini skirt, low cut shirt, and I think a bra with high heeled shoes. The company dress code!

I admire Janice, "Well, don't you look awesome today. Never seen you dress like this, you are drop-dead gorgeous. However, don't you think for one minute that you must dress like this."

She confesses, "Oh no Jack, this is something I choose to do on my own. I thought I could pull it off and by your reaction, I think I have. Thank you."

Trying to make her feel good, "Janice, you are lovely, you can wear that anytime you like."

I then walk over to see Janet and Maggie. Maggie is in her big chair and I sit down across from her next to Janet.

Sheepishly, I apologize, "Sorry for not giving you a heads up but it was a company surprise. I know neither of you got much so I wanted to see if your super horny and need a good fucking or if you are mad as hell at me for putting you through that."

Maggie yells, "Damn right I am mad as hell! What gives you the right .... how could you ... why couldn't I be first?" She gives me a mischievous grin. "You are going to bend me over my desk and pound the crap out of me till I can't walk. Then I suspect Janet will need you in her office. Am I right?"

Janet gets up and is walking to the door, "I will be in my office and you had better NOT bring a condom!"

I get up, walk around the desk, bend Maggie over, pull down her skirt and panties. I then give her a hard fucking. I have a ton of energy after that performance and I take it out on her. No idea how she is not black and blue after that fucking. After she orgasms three times, I blow six ropes of cum into her pussy, I leave her moaning and still bent over on her desk. It is a bit dark in the office, so I open the curtains on my way out. I then do a similar performance for Janet.

By the time I got back to my office, Candy is gone. Just as well, I have some calls to make but it sure is a magnificent way to start the day.

Chapter 10 -- Story Time

At 1:00 we have another office staff meeting and I have Janice join us.

Casually I say, "I finished reading your homework this morning. I won't embarrass all of you by reading every evaluation but there were a few I wanted to mention as they really stand out."

I speak up, so all can hear me, "Janice wrote about how important communications is, or in our situation, lack of communication. Candy, Maggie, and Janet had the answers their teams needed but due to lack of communications and some tape, they could not tell their teams what they should put on."

That's an important lesson. We need to work together, or we waste a lot of time and effort."

I smile as I say, "Phil wrote about the distractors, the women that went out of their way to cause havoc. Just like in real life, our competitors will not always keep to themselves, they will meddle. We need to look for it, expect it, and then take steps to subdue the attackers. I noticed each team spent time just distracting the women, so they could progress, I like that."

Proudly I say, "Candy had a great one, people lie. She is right, her team won quickly on the second try. I lied, you all believed me, so the game went on. In this case, I don't think too many of you minded, but that could mean missing a commission or bonus because you were not looking for the lies. If I am willing to lie to you in a game, your customers and competitors are going to as well in real life. Be looking for it and expect it."

I add with a smile, "Tomorrow, a copy of the submission bed will be installed in the offices for the office staff. A few differences, it will only be on at lunch and when customers are here. If a customer takes a turn, this is a chance to make their visit special. If they play with us, fake it if you need to. Again, we want their visit to be special. Same as the plant though, don't do anything you don't want to do. Don't do this to get a contract, only do it for fun."

I explain the psychology, "Them knowing it is here is enough to get the effect we want. Also, keep in mind I can't fire them, they may not play well with others. Always have a friend with you. I don't want any of you hurt or doing something that you don't want. Am I clear?" Everyone nodded their heads.

Being serious now, "OK, it's time to discuss how we will approach our customers as you go out to see them. Janice, I noticed that you filmed this morning's 'demonstration' on your phone. I want marketing to edit the clip down to about ten seconds and everyone will carry a copy on their phones. When you get the chance, show your favorite customers on the side. I think you will find it easy to get them back here to view the plant. Encourage them to bring a group." They all smile.

The next day the submission table was set up in an unused area. It is near the office lunchroom yet out of the way. I add a bell. When someone enters the bed, others will know. Maggie and Janet each brought a few people to try it out with guys and gals taking turns. I saw all kinds of crazy stuff.

One of the more interesting was two girls under the submitting girl and a single guy going hole to hole fucking them and another guy on the other end doing the same to their mouths. Hot as hell. A few spouses came in because they heard about it and they had a wild time.

Chapter 11 -- Janice

It is a quiet Thursday just after noon when I hear the bell. Most of the staff is out of the office seeing customers so I go to see who is "in".

As I am walking in Bob is walking out and under his breath, I hear him say, "Old bag, not worth doing her."

The problem was he was a bit too loud and I then I hear crying. I am furious at Bob. Who the hell does he think he is. Then I notice that it is Janice in the submission bed. That's a surprise. She is crying softly, obviously due to Bob's comments.

I always liked Janice, there was no way I will deny her some fun.

In a joyful mood, I say, "Hi Janice." She stops crying. "I am so glad to see you on the table. REALLY GLAD. You have always been nice to me no matter how bad I screwed up. To see you here is a dream come true. I hope you don't mind if we have a bit of fun."

She is silent but still sniffling a bit. I pull her skirt down slowly, then I pull her panties down slowly. They are wet.

Teasing her, "Oh Janice, I see a wet spot here."

I pull off my pants, pull down my underwear, and my steel bar is at full attention.

I play like I am shocked, "Look what you have done to me."

She looks at me and is in awe. I finger her pussy for a while. I slide my tongue up and down her pussy until she is moaning. I stand up, get in position, and slowly start to slide inside her furnace. For an older woman, she sure is tight.

Older? At 35 she isn't that much older than me, she just seems older because of her confidence and maturity. She is a fine-looking woman now that I look harder. Gravity never took hold of her B cups, she is slender with curves in all the right places.

Right now, she has a place I need to fill. Slowly I grunt as I shove my cock into her. Wow is she tight. Then I run into her hymen! I freeze, processing this information. She is quiet, never seen her with or talk about a boyfriend, and wears frumpy clothes to hide her body. This is how she chooses to lose her virginity, to a random stranger locked into my table?

Janice is concerned and sniffling again, "Jack, is something wrong? Is there something wrong with me? Am I no good?"

OMG, she is insecure. I can't take her like this. After all these years, she can't lose her virginity like this. I pull out. Now Janice is crying hard. I enter a code to unlock the device and she is free. She pulls up her panties and skirt. She is shaking uncontrollably. Candy, Janet, and Maggie all run in asking what's happened.

I yell at Candy, "Get Bill up here immediately! NOW!"

I grab Janice's hand. She is still crying hard, her knees buckle. I hold her up, it's no effort. I hold her tight to my hip. The girls are asking what I did to her, but I too am in shock and ignore them. I am seething at Bob and that is consuming me.

I still have Janice in my arms and am dragging her to the front door when Bill catches up to me.

I am boiling but calmly tell Bill, "Take that asshole Bob into the plant. We have a new program called 'cross training'. He gets every dirty, smelly, disgusting job we have, and any you make up till he quits."

He can see my anger.

I gruffly ask, "Any questions?"

None.

Now talking to Candy, "I am taking Janice to her home, I will not be home for dinner, please catch a ride home with someone or take a taxi. I am sorry, I can't explain right now, we need to go."

We leave the office. I pick Janice up like a bride and carry her to my car. I put her in my car and drive her home. I have done some minor repairs at her house previously, so I know the way.

She cries a lot and asks, "What is wrong with me? What did I do wrong?"

I have no answers, she did nothing wrong. I am mad at Bob for the humiliating treatment he gave Janice. We get to her house, I pull into the driveway. I go around my car, open the door for her, offer a hand to help her up, and we walk silently inside the house.

We turn and walk into the living room and sit down on the couch. I give her the hottest most sensual kiss I can. Her eyes bug out in surprise. She tries to get away, but I hold her still, kissing her. She stops crying and her eyes widen.

I happily explain, "Janice, I am sorry. I heard what Bob said and I almost killed him on the spot. I was so mad until I saw your sweet ass on the table, I had to have you. My lust took over, you were a piece of raw meat in front of me. Then I felt your hymen and realized you are a virgin still.

"I am sorry, so sorry for what I did. I could not let your first time be like a slut. You are too good for that. You deserve your first time to be special, to have someone make love to you. You should not be used like a toy or treated like a piece of meat."

I stand up, she does too. She is crying again but I think these are happy tears now.

I pick her up and ask, "Where is the bedroom?"

She points the way, she can't speak. I sit her down next to her bed, put a few towels on the bed, strip her of all clothes, she gets in bed, and then I strip, making a show of it. I take off my shirt, button by button, slowly. It falls to the ground. I kick my shoes off and pull my socks off. Slowly I unbuckle my belt and it falls to the ground with a thump, I unbutton, unzip, and then a slight flick, my pants fall to the ground.

My boxers are stretching from my cock. I bend forward and slowly, bit by bit, push my boxers down. They too hit the floor. I stand up, widen my stance, and turn at an angle, so I am fully on display. I want her dripping and by the look on her face, I believe I have been successful. I sit down towards the middle of the bed, so I can taste her sweet pussy again.

She gets her first and second orgasm of her life before I get to "R." I then reach up and start twisting and squeezing nipples. After I hit "Z", I start sucking on the nipples and playing with her breasts till she gets her third orgasm.

With this one, she screams, "OH MY GOD" five times.

Pleading and desperate, she begs me, "Jack, I NEED you in me NOW."

I did not take this as a request, I mount her in the missionary position, so she can see the act and my emotions. I start inching my way in. Again, it is slow going and again I find a barrier.

Softly, I tell her, "Janice, I can't make this not hurt but I will stop right after I break you open and give you a chance to adjust. I guarantee it will soon get better."

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,959 Followers