Candy, Judy, Celine and Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,892 Followers

She came quickly, continuing to grind her mound into his pubic bone. It had been a hot fuck but he hadn't cum. She knew it. She repositioned herself on her knees so he could take her from behind. Her position would also afford him a view of the voyeur.

"I know you want my ass, but not this time. I haven't taken a crap yet today." He appreciated her warning. He hated fucking a shit filled poop chute.

He began to bone her hard and deep, slapping her milky cheeks and gripping her slim neck as he did so. He stole occasional glances at the side yard fence and distinctly saw their uninvited guest. He didn't recognize her. The couple next door both worked. The woman was not unattractive, albeit a little heavy and in her forties. He knew they had a daughter in college, eighteen or nineteen, but he'd never met her. He wondered if that could be her.

As he leaned forward to kiss Judy on the neck, she turned her head to whisper the answer. "That's their daughter. Her name is Celine. I've met her and she's cute."

He stood up over Judy, stroking his long cock for maximum effect. He'd finish her off standing above her. He rolled Judy over and positioned her on her shoulders with her legs draped back and her feet nearly touching her ears. She got the idea and used her hands to thrust her cunt up at the perfect entry angle. He loved this position. It would be good for Judy as his cock rubbed her clit on every stroke. With her knees tight together her already tight little pussy would become even more so. To add to the excitement, Judy also slipped a finger up his ass and worked her digit in perfect sync with his deep strokes.

As he felt the cum rising, he pulled out of Judy's gash and jerked off on her face, standing over her head in the classic dominant position. Some women were offended when a man came on their face---not that he really cared; Judy was not. Most of the sticky stuff went in her mouth. Judy really liked eating cum. Women just looked so damned cute with cum oozing from the corners of their mouth. Judy was a true spermaholic---absolutely his kind of cunt.

He lowered his ass to her face, wordlessly inviting Judy to rim his ass hole. She did so with no further encouragement. He knew he had one more fuck in him after fifteen or twenty minutes rest. Traditionally it would have been her ass but there was obviously no room in there right now.

Judy jumped up and dashed over to the fence and opened the gate.

"Celine! She yelled. "Is that you? Don't run off, I want to talk to you." Judy disappeared into the neighbor's yard.

She returned a few minutes later with Celine in hand. He was glad she did. Celine was a tall, willowy, dirty blond. Her hips and tits were small but her face was quite pretty. The soft swell of her ass was well displayed by the thong bottom of her two piece. His cock was hardening sooner than expected. Where is this going? He mused. Judy made the introductions.

"Okay, kids. Why don't you two get acquainted. I've got to go do some grocery shopping. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." With that, Judy disappeared into her own yard.

He spoke to Celine softly, noticing that she couldn't take her eyes off his rapidly enlarging tool. "Did you enjoy the show?" He asked.

"It was pretty hot." She replied, nervously, not sure what she had gotten herself into. "I mean, I've made love before---not a lot---but you two really..." She trailed off.

"Celine, Judy and I were fucking, not making love, just fucking. Do you like to fuck?" He asked.

"Well, ah, yes, I think so. I don't have that much experience. I read a lot, you know, dirty stories, but the real thing never seems to be the same as what I think it is supposed to be." She responded, haltingly.

"You're going to burn a hole in my cock if you keep staring at it. Go ahead, it won't bite. You want to touch it. Touch it." He said, knowing he was within a few minutes of being able to bone this horny little college cunt.

Celine reached out, first with one hand, then with two. His cock sprang into action as she softly fondled it.

"How old are you Celine?" He asked.

"Nineteen, I just turned nineteen last month." She replied, now stroking his cock more vigorously.

He got up on his knees, his cock dangling two inches from her pretty little mouth.

"Go ahead, Celine, take it in your mouth. You've done that before, haven't you?" He said, more of a statement of fact than a question. She nodded and complied.

Pausing in her oral efforts, Celine spoke. "I've never done it with one that was uncircumcised. It feels different. It's a lot bigger than I've ever seen before. I'm not very good at it---so I've been told." She replied, almost regretfully.

"It takes practice, Celine. Just take the head in your mouth and work it with your tongue. Use you hands to stroke it. This is not about face fucking." He said, instructing as he attempted to relax her, and chuckling as it occurred to him that face fucking would come later. Not bad, he thought, not bad at all; the little bitch showed real potential. Another slut in the making. He removed his cock from her mouth; she seemed a little disappointed.

"Did I do it wrong?" She asked painfully.

"Not at all Celine, you show real promise." He responded. "I want to get to know you a bit, find out more about your experiences, and it's pretty hard for you to talk to me with a dick in your mouth."

The frank sexual talk seemed new to her. From the moist spot forming in her crotch and the erect little nipples protruding through her T shirt, it was obviously turning her on.

"I saw you, before today, you know. I saw you last night with that blonde. Were you fucking her, ah, I mean, ah, in the ass?" She inquired.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass, Celine?" He asked, not answering the question that she already knew the answer to. She shook her head. "Why don't you give me a run down on what you've experienced, sexually." He said.

She started to get more comfortable speaking in blatant sexual terms. "I've blown a few guys. My boy friend has cum in my mouth. I don't gag the way I used to. I like the taste of it. I've fucked three guys. It was okay, but not anything special. My boy friend tried to, ah, do my ass once, but it hurt, and I made him stop. Do most adult women like it there?" She asked innocently.

"Not really, Celine, certainly not at first. A woman has to get used to it, even practice opening her anal ring. Good lubrication is essential. A disposable oil enema ensures a clean ass fuck. A few women I know love it---even prefer it." He educated her on the finer points of anal sex.

"Is your cock bigger than average?" She blurted out.

"By an inch and a half or so and thicker." He responded, adding a question. "Are you on the pill, Celine?" She nodded.

"Have you ever made love with a woman?" He asked, taking her off guard.

"Yes, with my freshman roommate. I enjoyed it, but I don't think I'm gay." She replied assertively.

"Celine, many women who enjoy a man's cock also enjoy eating pussy. It's very normal. I don't know Judy well enough to know if she is one of those women, but she is very hot isn't she?"

Celine nodded again. "Her tits are gorgeous. I wish I had tits like hers. I could see myself having, ah, sex with her."

"Let me see them." He responded. Without hesitation, Celine removed her T shirt.

"You tits are just fine, Celine, quite perky and very beautiful. I really prefer women with smaller tits, like yours." He told her, adding a final command. "Show me your pussy, Celine."

Again, with no hesitation, Celine pulled the thong down over her long legs and deposited it beside her. Her pussy was completely bare. He assumed she used a depilatory, since there wasn't a hint of stubble. A perfect little girl pussy, he mused.

"Spread your legs, Celine. You pussy is exceptionally beautiful. I want to see all of it." She complied immediately. "Open your cunt with your fingers, Celine. I want to see inside."

As tall as she was, probably five foot seven, her labia were quite tiny. The hint of moisture was quite obvious as she spread her legs.

"Do you make yourself cum, when your boy friend isn't around?" He asked. She nodded again. "Show me how you do it." He added.

Celine began to massage her love button, alternately insert one, then two fingers inside her box.

"Do you want my help?" He asked. She nodded slowly. He went down on her juicy little slit.

Ah, the sweet taste of young snatch, he thought. He snaked a finger back to her tightest hole and gave her little box his best oral effort. She came in seconds accompanied by a profuse discharge of womanly secretions. He lapped up every drop he could, bringing her to a second, smaller orgasm.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He asked, his cock now standing at attention. She whispered her assent. Of course she did. That's why she was here.

"How do you want it babe?" He asked.

"Like you did with Judy, from the rear. I haven't done it that way before, believe it or not." She said, assuming the position. Ah, how quickly these little fuck toys assumed the correct position.

He gave her tail a perfunctory tongue swipe, rimming her shitter and inserting just the tip in her ass. She liked it. The girl was anally sensitive. She'd give up that ass before the week was out---or maybe before the day was over.

She was taken aback by the girth and length of his cock. He went slowly to give her time to adjust.

"That's a big cock." She said, in a matter of fact tone.

He began to drill her, slow and deep. He gently massaged her tightly closed little anus and she didn't protest. If she was nineteen, he was old enough---just barely---to be her father. Her slim hips, small breasts, bald cunt and young face almost made the fuck feel criminal. It wasn't, of course. Her underused vagina was the tightest one he could remember. He reached beneath her and diddled her love button.

He had cum twice with Judy. He was rock hard and knew he could last as long as he wanted to. He wanted her first experience with an adult man's cock to be memorable. She was moving with him and softly moaning. He hated screamers. Moaners where just perfect. Celine was a delightful little moaner.

The little college bitch had never been dicked this long and this deep by this much cock He pushed her legs tightly together to increase the friction for her benefit. She came. He kept fucking her. She came again. He knew there was another one in there; he was right. After her third orgasm he dumped a load deep in her pussy. He withdrew, knelt down and retrieved a measure of his sticky fluid from her twat. He gave that precious little ass hole one final tongue job. He rolled her on her side and kissed her, giving her a taste of his juice and her ass.

"That was fucking amazing!" She exclaimed, with a huge grin. "I've never cum with a cock inside me."

"You are a great little fuck, Celine. I hope this wasn't a one time event. Will you come back for another session?" He asked.

"My parents won't be home tonight, they're starting a long weekend at a resort. But, I figured you and Judy were going to be getting together." She said.

"I hope so, Celine. She promised me her ass and I dearly love fucking a woman's ass. There's more than enough cock to go around---and if I get tired, you and Judy can keep yourself entertained." He told her.

"I'm not sure I could handle that monster in my, ah, butt. I think I'm going to have to practice a lot before I let you try it---but I want to. Maybe I'll learn some things watching you two." She paused, and then continued. "How many times can you do it before, ah, it, ah, you can't get it up?"

Without mentioning the Cialis he knew he'd be taking, he expounded on his stamina.

"I can cum three times in the first hour or so. Then I need a rest, but can get it up at least once an hour all night. Why don't you come over around 8:00; Judy won't be here---if she is coming---until after nine when she gets her kids down. So, not counting what you and Judy can do to pleasure each other, I should be able to get off eight or ten times before I need to crash." He informed her.

"Let me give you a special gift." He said, trotting into his bedroom. He returned with several objects.

"Celine, your ass is sensitive. You liked it when I ate your tight hole didn't you?" He asked. She nodded.

He provided her with graduated anal dildo, a small tube of lube and a disposable enema.

"If you decide to back out, that's fine. But in case you want to try it, work this little number up your ass, a few minutes at a time over the afternoon. Use the enema just before you come over. A couple of drinks before the main event will help you relax." He informed her. Another young anal virgin to add to his collection...how delightful.

She nodded, still not convinced that she could take anything as big as his cock up her pooper---but wanted to be a sport and give it her best effort. She gathered her clothing and they kissed one last time before she went back through the gate.

This will be a long night, he thought. I need to get some sleep. He slept until late afternoon when the phone awakened him. It was Judy.

"So, what's the plan for tonight? Was she a good little fuck---is she going to join us?" Judy inquired.

"Judy, I hope you're not put off by a little girl on girl, because she's done it before and she thinks you're hot. She'll be over about an hour before you will, so I'll have her all warmed up by the time you arrive. She might just give up her butt; you are planning to let me sodomize you, aren't you?" I said.

"My poop chute will be cleaned and primed on arrival. Don't wear yourself out with the little college cunt. Save some of that magnificent cock for me---for my ass." Judy replied, adding an after thought. "Should I bring my strap on? I know that sounds a little butch, but I dearly love introducing the young innocent ones to Elmer. What do you think?"

"Bring it on, Judy, who knows, she might want to strap it on herself; I think the sky is the limit." He replied as he ended the phone call.

He showered and dressed, then grabbed a light, high protein dinner. Just a little after 8:00 PM, Celine came though the gate wearing an almost transparent sun dress---and nothing else. He offered her a drink and they sat down to chat. He suggested the hot tub, and she agreed immediately. He kissed her and fingered her clit in the tub.

With a sense of urgency, she began to speak. "I practiced, like you told me. It was pretty hot, fucking my own ass. I got the damned thing all the way in to the thickest part. I want you, back there, but I want you now, before Judy comes over. I just don't want an audience the first time I take a cock up there. I have to do this. If I get cold feet and tell you to stop---don't. Where do you want to do it?"

"Right here, in the tub." He responded. "Kneel on the shelf, its cushioned and should be easy on your knees. Your ass will be at the perfect height." She did as she was told.

He began to lick and tongue her ass, pleased to discover that it was both clean and already lubed. He knew he'd better take this little girl's pooper before she chickened out. He lined up the target, slathered some more lube on his cock and pushed the massive head past her anal ring. She flinched and cried out. He paused. She nodded that she was ready for him to feed her more dick. He knew it had burned, but also knew the burning would pass quickly. He took his time to let her get used to the massive invasion of her tender little rectum. He told her to play with herself. Soon he had all eight and a half inches of cock fully inserted in her tight hole. Her anal ring was stretched obscenely. God what a power trip, he thought to himself.

As she panted softly he thought about how exciting---how fucking erotic---it was to introduce a young anal virgin to this forbidden act. She had been so willing to be sodomized that he was convinced that Celine was an anal slut in the making. He would miss her ass when she went back to college. Where did she go to school? It was only a few hours away. Maybe he would visit her. He was getting ahead of himself. It was time to ass fuck this slender little nineteen year old girl.

He dicked her slowly, occasionally removing his cock completely and letting her ass hole gape open provocatively. He planned to finish her off quickly. This was an unused orifice and too much of a good thing might be more than she could handle. She was moving with him. She was getting into it. What a fine little anal slut, he thought. I met her this morning and I'm balls deep in her ass tonight. Women were so fucking easy. He accelerated his stroke, plundering her tender young ass to the limit. He dumped a huge load at the entrance to her colon. She felt it, exclaimed, cried out, and came quickly.

He presented his cock to her lips and she cleaned her ass juice and his cum off it like a fucking pro. He kissed her and massaged her budding little nipples. Damn fine, he thought. This girl's shitter was custom made for cock. He'd tap it again and he knew she'd give it up to someone else in the future. She might just learn to prefer it.

"That was a lot easier than I thought it would be." Celine said, softly. "It burned a little a first. The fullness was hard to get used to. After I adjusted, the fullness was the best part---being owned by your cock was so fucking hot. I felt it when you came. I'm a little sore back there, but I could definitely get used to it."

At that point, Judy came through the gate. "Very nice, Celine." Judy said. "I didn't want to interrupt your activities, but I saw the end. You might just turn into as big an anal freak as I am."

Judy walked over to the hot tub, yanked off her bathing suit top and bottom and climbed in to join them. With no warning, she leaned over and kissed Celine full on the mouth, probing her young oral cavity with her tongue. Celine whimpered, making no effort to pull away. She caressed Judy's large tits. Judy finger Celine's cunt. Good, he thought. Let the sluts entertain themselves while I recover.

Judy guided Celine so that she was sitting on the edge of the tub. Celine ran her fingers through Judy' short hair as Judy went down on her. Celine came very quickly, considering the fact that she had just gotten off.

Judy repositioned herself, pushing Celine back into the tub as she sat on the edge, fingering her own snatch. "My turn you beautiful little bitch. Show me how well you eat pussy."

With that, Judy pushed Celine's head down into her steamy muff. Celine showed no sign of resistance. He noticed that Celine's tight little butt was just above water level. He went down on her from behind, licking her little cum filled dark hole for all he was worth.

He was almost hard again, hard enough to penetrate Celine's tight little quim---not hard enough to cum again. He stood up and used his hand to insert his rapidly hardening cock into her delicate little pussy. She was surprised by the invasion of her cunt, but by no means unhappy about it. He began a slow motion, not wanting to disturb her oral efforts.

Celine brought Judy off surprisingly quickly. Judy slipped down in the water, kissing Celine on the mouth and fingering her snatch. Judy rubbed her ample tits against Celines's more modest attributes. The combination of the nasty kiss, the finger work by Judy, the breast contact and his increasing attention to her tight little twat brought her off again. He did not cum, but could be ready to very soon. He knew he owed---had promised---to take Judy's ass and wanted to save his sticky load for her rectum. They all sat back to survey the situation. He got out and prepared everyone another round of drinks. When he returned, Celine and Judy were enjoying a passionate kiss and grope.

Judy broke the kiss and ducked under water to take his hard cock deep in her mouth. When she came up for air she made him stand up. She grabbed Celine and brought her face over to his cock, alternately kissing each other and licking his boner. A very hot scene, he thought; these girls might not need my help. He was wrong.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,892 Followers